[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the U.S. annex the Americas? If so how? No nuke scenario.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 29

Could the U.S. annex the Americas?

If so how?
No nuke scenario.
>>
>>31453551
Why tho?
I think annexing all that land and poor people would only make it worse for USA because now they have to take care of a lot of people in a very large area which means their army would also have to be way bigger.
>>
>>31453551
No.
>>
>>31453551
No. I guess I don't know much about war logistics, but it's not like those countries are defenseless. Based on sheer population alone, we'd be crazy outnumbered, and if you take into account any retaliation from the UN or countries with vested interest, i think it'd be very hard.
>>
>>31453551
Well first let's assume that the annexations aren't peaceful affairs. Canada isn't voting to join the US or anything, it's a full on military invasion and for what it's worth the Canadian government resists.

In addition to the more experienced guerilla fighters in the south, you now have a highly educated, and motivated group of insurgents in the North, who have an easy time blending into the American population.

So while the US could annex the Americas, holding them is another story.
>>
>>31453675

Being outnumbered by the countries you control isn't nearly as big a deal as you seem to think.
Britain was massively outnumbered by colonies it controlled literally on the other side of the world, and it did just fine.
>>
The USA would win the conventional war but will lose the guerilla war.

USA absolutely has no guts when it comes to occupation.
>>
>>31453716
Didn't they lose all those colonies though? But I get what you're saying
>>
>>31453551
Why the fuck would we want those shitholes? With how porous our borders are were half way there already and it's not working very well at all.

And no, there's no way we could do it.
>>
>>31453749

They actually surrendered a lot of them willingly, mostly due to being slowly turned into a cuck nation, along with the rest of Europe.
It was a move unprecedented in history.

And it was a really shit one, because the world was frankly much better off.
Just look at Africa back before the Europeans gave over control.
>>
>>31453762
What cannot be forgiven is Britain's involvement in sabotaging their colonist states i.e. Rhodesia.
>>
>>31453551
Yes.
And despite what many latinos might say on the Internet, most would just welcome the yanks with open arms once they realize it means they can immigrate in the US.
The US could easily annex the whole of the Americas. But then, it would get invaded by buritos.
>>
>>31453551
Why would Americans want to annex nations filled with brown people?
>>
>>31453769
At that point, it's a counter-invasion, ain't it? One that you cannot fire at.

The demographics in the USA would nosedive even lower, and the whites would turn into a minority.
>>
>>31453768

They would be much better off today if they were still under British rule.
The entire continent would be better off just by literally transporting them half a century into the past.
>>
>>31453799
Nobody's disagreeing there.

I'm just saying Britain went further left by even sabotaging their functioning colonial states.
>>
>>31453812

Oh, I see.
That's certainly true, and a good point.
>>
>>31453768
>le "muh Rhodesia" meme
>>
>>31453821
I wouldn't lie, I wish we would fucking go back to clean the niggers off Rhodesia.
>>
>>31453551

Why would we want to?

Maintaining friendly trade relations and thriving tourism industries is much more profitable.

Venezuela would be swimming in greenbacks right now if they drank the US kool-aid. Cuba soon (5-10 years) will be an untouched, unsaturated open market for the US to develop, and Cuba will be all the better for it.
>>
>>31453551
Yes, Mexico and Canada are not that comparable as far as militaries go. The first major problem is going to be whoever supports the canuckistanis and tacos. Assuming nobody does what comes after is going to be huge problem number two. You can say it's annexed all you like but holding them is where the real fight is. The biggest threat is still going to be hordes of armed civilians on their home turf.

Personally I'd straight ignore Mexico and go straight for Canada. Mexico a shit, Canada is full of resources and unexploited land.

Mexico would be as simple as promising full citizenship and an end to cartels. You don't have to jump a border when that border jumps you and comes with a promise of lots of high explosives falling on drug lord mansions. In all honestly if you fix Mexico's crime problem it's probably not that bad a place at all. Really wish we'd start BRRRTing cartels and naping their fields.

Add them both and we suddenly get over 115 million people assuming all goes well creating a USNA with over 477 million people total. What's also great is both nations already have a solid states setup.
>>
>>31453839
The problem with Mexico isn't that it's full of cartels, but because it's full of mexicans.

The cartels grow out of the mexicans after all.
>>
>>31453799

It's insane, right?

At one point Beirut was the "Paris of the Middle East"

Iran was almost a fully developed and westernized nation.

South Africa was a thriving industrial power.

Algeria was a successful colonial state with industry and infrastructure to match.

Now what? Mud huts, hajjis, and warlords. Poor bastards, they have no idea how good they had it.
>>
>>31453853
Algeria literally asked for it though.

Funny how they just shoe the french away while embracing arabic islamic full scale.
>>
>>31453853
>Iran was almost a fully developed and westernized nation.
Yes, and then the US overthrew its government, installed a tyrant, and made the ground ripe for revolution by an extremist group.
Man did the -British- ever fuck Iran up... *eyeroll*
>>
>>31453871
If they treated the people anything like they did the ones in Vietnam, is it any surprise?
>>
>>31453888
Yes, it's a surprise considering the islamic they invite treat them much, much worse.

At that point, I would say they just dislike white people.
>>
>>31453825
niggers would clean you off like last time
>>
>>31453882

>putting words in my mouth
>using text to denote action

*teleports behind you*

Psh, nothing personnel... kid
>>
>>31453919
Correction: last time the niggers didn't clean the rhodesian DF up, in fact, Ian Smith being an idiot let the majority of nigs vote, and they vote for nigs.
>>
>>31453938
blah blah
>>
>>31453839
>this delusion
True reason why Americans fail at wars these days.

Thinking that you can violently invade and annex a country, and that simply offering everyone citizenship will make things better.
>>
>>31453782
>>
>>31453551

It all starts with Mexico. US tanks will be in Mexico in our lifetime. That country is a train wreck and its bullshit directly affects the US. It's really kind of a mystery to me why the US didn't keep it after the Mexican American war in the 1800's but if and when Mexico gets bad enough we're taking that shit and trying to fix it.

Probably fail but still its going to happen. That will pretty much lead to a United States that goes from Canada to Panama.

Canada gets left alone because they're OK and we're grateful for Rush.

As for South America? Why bother?
>>
>>31454085
With Trump winning, that future isn't written in stones yet.

There's still hopes in men.
>>
>>31453675

If you understood anything about modern warfare and South America you would understand that yes, those countries are pretty much defenseless.

Now that's not as big a deal as it sounds because its not like the US has a good track record against assholes innajungle with weapons. You go guerilla warfare on us and we don't do so well but their military structure is a joke down there.

Put them all together in one place and they would be gone in a weekend against the US.
>>
>>31454112
The real war starts after the conventional war ends, millions of "refugees" fleeing to the US, now with an actual legit reason.
>>
Assuming Europe or Asia didn't fuck it up, sure. All other nations in the Americas combined can't stand up to US forces. We'd have to straight up raze entire cities though.

This is politically impossible, however. Such an action would cause a revolution within the US.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 246x205px
>>31453551

>Take over Canada.
>Face endless insurgency from people who:
>Look and sound exactly like Americans.
>Experienced and equipped for brutally cold winters
>Average education much higher than sand dwelling goat herders.
>High gun ownership and not just busted AK47s from 40+ years ago but NATO ammunition using modern long arms with optics and powered sights.
>National pastime of ambush killing large mammals for fun.
>Vast amounts of materials adaptable to IEDs and the know how to use it.
>Lots of precedents on how to resist invasion in the winter while demoralizing your enemy and racking up kills (Winter War)

Come on then, Yanks if you think you're hard enough.

You'll be able to take places like Toronto and Ottawa. But if you thought your casualties in Afghanistan were bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.

>T. Canadian who can't wait to prop frozen Yank corpses up on the side of the road in funny positions to terrify and demoralize other soon to be dead Yanks.
>>
>>31454159
With no national pride at all.
>>
>>31453551
Alex I'll take what is the Monroe doctorine for $500
>>
>>31454159
>canada
>insurgency
lawl
>>
>>31454159
>Canada
>Implying you aren't so polite you'd just open the door before we even knocked

Maple syrup's gonna be cheaper than a Thai crackwhore by the time we're done with you.
>>
>>31454159
POO IN LOO
>>
File: British_Columbia_Regiment_1940.jpg (67KB, 428x550px) Image search: [Google]
British_Columbia_Regiment_1940.jpg
67KB, 428x550px
>>31454176
Shows what you know burger.

The whole reason Canada was incorporated as a nation was because we Weren't Americans.

Sir John. A McDonald realized the province's and territories faced invasion or coercion by the Yanks. So we Confederated.

If you don't think Canadians would resist an American invasion, I encourage you to enlist and give it a try.

To quote a former teacher of mine, a pretty average Canadian guy:

>"If the Americans ever invade, I've got my .303 hunting rifle and twenty boxes of ammo at home."

>"I've got a plan. And I don't plan on being an American."
>>
>>31454222
I hope you're joking. 80k pansys vs the entire us military. gee I wonder who will win
>>
>>31454222
>using a gun to defend lesser gun rights
It's like he said, with no national pride at all.
You might be batshit, and indeed, the rest of canada might be batshit, but the rest are batshit cuckolds.
>"I've got a plan. And I don't plan on not basing my country's future on weed."
>>
>>31454159

Also:

>Substantial forest cover.

>Most non urban Canadians have basic bushcraft and survival skills. Camp rough for fun.

>No aversion to using dogs for security

>Many Canadians can switch between a language Yanks understand (English) and one they cannot (French)

>Nation of tradesmen, engineers, doctors, scientists

>Fuck Huge land area to try and control.

So basically the polar opposite of Afghanistan, where you still have your shit wrecked to this day, with casualties in the thousands.

Take that number and multiply it by a factor of ten. You'll have worse casualties than Vietnam with even less public support for it.

See how long that lasts you. I'll see how many ears I can get on my necklace before you crawl home with your tails between your legs.
>>
>>31454159
That's actually terrifying. I'd better stear clear of you and the other four Canadians willing to be insurgents.
>>
>>31454246

>What is asymmetrical warfare?

Oh yeah it's that thing that been sending rosy cheeked American boys home in body bags, buckets and amputee wheelchairs for almost two decades now without end in sight.

Never said you couldn't take Canada. But keeping it will cost you more than you can imagine, or afford.
>>
>>31454280
Unless you are supported by Russia, I just don't see it.

Canadians themselves are metrosexual faggots with no patriotism or national pride, they wouldn't care who run over them as long as they got weed.
>>
>>31454259
>invading and annexing a country results in better gun rights for it
Yeah sure.
>>
>>31454280
>But keeping it will cost you more than you can imagine, or afford.

Nah. Canada will be all "oh, you're in charge now, eh? Okay!"

Thus dies the fire of Canada. Not with a bang, but a whimper.
>>
>>31454292

MFW gunning down Yank invaders with a Russian lend-lease AK74 as they stagger around disoriented from the fertilizer IED that just turned half of their occupation convoy into flying shreds of metal and flesh.

MFW you understand and ignore their pleas for mercy and aid as you harvest living ears for your trophy necklace.
>>
>>31454261
>Implying there is anything outside of the cities worth taking.
>>
>>31454319
Dude, Trudeau the cuck is anti-Putin.
>>
>>31454320

>Natural resources are found in cities

Retard.
>>
>>31454320
>the tar sands, diamond mines, uranium mines, gold mines, logging industry, etc., etc.
Pretty much everything worth invading Canada for is outside the cities, dumbass. Out cities are great and all, but there's nothing new there compared to American ones.
>>
>>31454312
Pretty much this.

We would just take whatever we wanted, and let's face facts here, 1. We already own you, and 2. Western Canada would come willingly and actively fight the rest of you Liberal shitstains.

Honestly we wouldn't need the U.S. military to take Canada. Probably just our reservist and guard forces could do it.
>>
>>31454345
>We would just take whatever we wanted, and let's face facts here, 1. We already own you, and 2. Western Canada would come willingly and actively fight the rest of you Liberal shitstains.
>ITT
>Americans understand Canada even less than they understand left-right politics.
>>
>>31453882
You realize that all the US did was replace a prime minister, right? The Shah was already in power and the only reason why Operation Ajax was successful is because Mosaddegh had already lost the backing of the religious hardliners, the same who later took power in 1979, and alienated his political coalition by undermining allied political groups.
>>
>>31453735
Wrong.

Liberals have no taste for guerilla warfare.

Americans have had a good record of purging and crusing local guerilla fighters aka natives, you just need to fully target their populations AND colonize their lands quickly to establish a civilian population that can support that occupation aka full on lebensraum or manifest destiny.
>>
>>31454159
>this is what syrupfags actually believe
>>
File: canada2.jpg (345KB, 999x562px) Image search: [Google]
canada2.jpg
345KB, 999x562px
>>31454159
>>31454222
>>31454261
>>31454280
>>31454319
Preach it, brother. Inshallah, the infidels shall know retribution.
>>
>>31454159
>High Gun Ownership

>against country with more gun owners than there have ever been people living in Canada
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png (105KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png
105KB, 2000x1000px
>>31454350
>>31454350

This. I *am* Western Canadian and if anything we would resist harder than the East. For one there's a lot more guns and independent minded people out here.

Sure we don't like what Ottawa is doing, but they're *our* assholes.

American Assholes invading would be a different story.
>>
>>31454423

Because that made a difference in:

>Korea
>Vietnam
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Iraq again

Wait, now that I think of it, when was the last time you guys actually won a war?
>>
>>31454319
>Russian lend-lease AK74
>implying your dudeweedlmao overlords would allow you to handle a prohibited firearm

Cool fantasies tho. For a 12 year old.
>>
File: they win.jpg (69KB, 697x396px) Image search: [Google]
they win.jpg
69KB, 697x396px
>>31454424
>Fighting invaders
Baka Canadians, that's how we win.
>>
>>31454443
>>31454432
>>31454424
>>31454319
>>31454261
>>31454259
>>31454222
>>31454159

Some faggot French Canadian wrote this. The US annexing Canada will be like when Nazi Germany annexed Austria. Canada gets better gun,speech, and other personal rights. The only faggots that would fight back would be the faggot Quebeckers and Aboriginals and real Canadians would want to napalm them themselves.

Heres what we're looking at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anschluss
>>
>>31454497
>real Canadians
Burger confirmed.
>>
>>31453716
> literally on the other side of the world

I feel like you're discounting a key factor here
>>
>>31453551
Brazil alone due to it's sheer size, population, biome and army would be vietnam on steroids for next 80 years.

It's stupid as fuck, easier to just ask them nicely to join USA so they enjoy the better economy / government.
>>
>>31454605
Quebecquoi cuckboi detected. Tell us how much Albertans, Saskatchewans, and BC'ers are willing to die for epic weedman who will then order all tools of insurgency melted down and all resistance members to open their homes to Solmali refugees.
>>
File: 1453327175881.jpg (235KB, 967x683px) Image search: [Google]
1453327175881.jpg
235KB, 967x683px
>>31454159
Alberta would probably welcome being part of the US.
>>
>>31454660
ALBERTA IS AMERICAN CLAY
>>
>>31454638
>thinking you can pretend to be a Canadian when using that "real Americans" shit that Sarah Palin invented.
>>
>>31454638
Also, more logically, a military invasion and annexation is NOT going to make things more free in Canada under any circumstances. That's not how they work.

Even the Anschluss.
>>
>>31453551
No because why would they want to? It would be the most half assed war ever.

>Hey guys wanna be annexed?
>No
>Sure?
>No
>Aww gee, looks like we're defeated then. Better fuck off back home

If America did have for some reason a really pressing need to annex two continents and the public fully supported it then it might work, depending on how much other countries agreed/disagreed.
>>
>>31454681
>Sarah Palin invented the world "real".
>>
>>31454686
>Turning a place and people into the US and US citizens will not make them citizens

Justin get off 4chan, you have a nation to ruin.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 318x159px
>>31454660

I doubt this. For one, Albertans are a cross section of the rest of Canada. And many are first generation Albertans.

Also as mentioned we have a much more conservative and traditional lifestyle out here. No doubt there might be some who would see appeal in being American but nowhere near the majority.

Lastly. See that flag? See the white and red bit? That's the flag of England. You know, the homeland, Commonwealth and heritage we didn't turn our backs on.

Not everyone is OK with the idea of being a traitor to the whole of their history. Especially given what you've gone on to do with that.
>>
>>31454706
>first generation Albertans

You mean refugees?
>>
>>31453551
I'm kinda confused as to why everyone is talking about Canada when it'd be far easier to start with Caribbean nations.
>>
>>31454159
Except for the part where unlike sand dindus we have good lives and so more to risk losing
>>
>>31453551
why would we even bother?
>>
>>31454694
No she invented the phrase "real Americans", which was basically a way of dividing the country even further than it had already been my trying to claim that only a certain segment of Americans were 'real' (she was referring specifically to rural America at the time).

And it is the most toxic kind of rhetoric around, there's a reason you've never seen anyone utter it in Canadian politics yet, because even when the Tories had a majority they would have been run out of office on a rail.
>>
>>31454814
We need to rescue the people of Canada from the clutches of Justin Trudeau and bring them under the banner of the United States.
>>
>>31454706
>Not everyone is OK with the idea of being a traitor to the whole of their history. Especially given what you've gone on to do with that.

Let's be honest, is the rest of Canada really any better in that regard?
>>
>>31454912
Rural and urban Americans already hate each other.

I can't say I entirely blame rural Americans either, since urban Americans are the majority and pretty much decide everything.
>>
>>31454933
>Implying most of Canada cares enough to take up scary guns
>>
File: CATI_WHITE.jpg (162KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
CATI_WHITE.jpg
162KB, 1600x990px
>>31454670

Come on then Yank, take your chances.
>>
>>31454915
"Real American" rhetoric dates back to the 19th century.

>>31454915
Or we just wait a little while, Canadians seem pretty eager to start hating their politicians.
>>
>>31454706
>Also as mentioned we have a much more conservative and traditional lifestyle out here.
Isn't it required by law that schools have to teach kids that there are six genders now?
>You know, the homeland, Commonwealth and heritage we didn't turn our backs on.
see >>31454413
>Not everyone is OK with the idea of being a traitor to the whole of their history.
You think your government isn't?
Don't forget to check your white male priviledge today :^)
>>
>>31454949
Oh you going to use your 5 round magazine or risk being arrested by the RCs after unpinning your magazine illegally?
>>
>>31453551
If we stopped eating bananas 12 South American countries would collapse. High tariffs and embargos would send several others into chaos. Allow the tribal warfare infighting to weaken them and blitz across. The good thing about spics is they look up to white people so we may be able to hold the territories without genociding them.
>>
>>31454957
>Canadians seem pretty eager to start hating their politicians.
Another proud Canadian tradition that Americans don't understand.

It takes dedication to hate your own side. The other side is easy.
>>
>>31453551
>Could the U.S. annex the Americas?
>If so how?
>No nuke scenario.
money.
just tell them they ar part of USA in exchange for their independence and they all will gladly become new states
>>
>>31453709
>Justin "I would rather see Toronto nuked than press the button myself" Trudeau
>defending his country
Kek, I know we're talking hypotheticals but this is still a hilarious idea
>>
File: Jom0kW.jpg (82KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
Jom0kW.jpg
82KB, 1600x990px
>>31454981

Afghanistan is a pretty solid example of how 7.62x39 kills Americans just fine.
>>
>>31454949
>take your chances.

All we have to do is give Canadians American Citizenship and let good Canadian Americans police the bad ones.
>>
>>31455007

Tell it to the former Canadian Forces team that take you away for illegally fighting on behalf of Justin Trudeau.
>>
>>31454957
>"Real American" rhetoric dates back to the 19th century.
No problem, so do most of Sarah Palin's ideas.
>>
>>31455007
>US comes in and offers Americans rights and Freedoms
>Cuck troopers want to die for Trudeau and lose the guns they want to fight with

Nu-Canadian detected.

>>31455051
You can fuck off now, Sarah Palin hasn't been relevant for 8 years unless you're a bleeding heart liberal who bitches on the internet all day about how evil republicans are.
>>
>>31455007
>SKS
>not an SVT40
>>
File: Canada yes.png (749KB, 996x486px) Image search: [Google]
Canada yes.png
749KB, 996x486px
>>31455007
And your current government is a pretty solid example of how weak and pathetic the current generation of Canadians are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXX_ogZgmZE
>>
File: 3a41p3.jpg (82KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
3a41p3.jpg
82KB, 1600x990px
>>31455067

Don't count out the French. They might not want to be Canadien but they sure as fuck dont want to be American.
>>
>>31455007
So not very well, most casualties came from IEDs.
>>
>>31455096
>Implying liberal cucks know anything about guns
>>
File: Wall time.jpg (50KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wall time.jpg
50KB, 599x400px
>>31455113
Oh you mean where wall 2 is going to be set up? That useless place?
>>
>>31453658
well, when Germany annexed all that shit from the gommie side they experienced inmense growth thanks to all the untapped potential now being worked on, so maybe the same would happen?
Not the same scenario since it would be in a dimensions larger scale and the difference in culture and language but why not.
>>
File: Canadapls.jpg (142KB, 540x629px) Image search: [Google]
Canadapls.jpg
142KB, 540x629px
>>31455113
>Don't count out the French

No, we will. Better get on a boat and fuck off, cancers.
>>
>>31455035
>Canadian people and soldiers will fight to defend their government and not their homeland

>>31455067
>Sarah Palin hasn't been relevant for 8
Then people should stop using her bullshit.
>>
>>31455156
>Canadians will fight to maintain a shitter government and not welcome better lifestyles and freedoms.

Sure son, Go ask your parents how well Justin's dad fucked up Canada. That is your future.

>Then people should stop using her bullshit.

Maybe you should claiming all the things you don't like from a US election in 2008.
>>
Pls annex
>>
I hope all Americans ITT know the "Canadian" here is one of those progressives that think they can transit to Canada when Trump is elected.

>>31455201
Soon.
>>
File: 1462161275726-pol.jpg (32KB, 379x596px) Image search: [Google]
1462161275726-pol.jpg
32KB, 379x596px
>>31455190

>Welcoming massive health care costs
>Welcoming a foreign policy based on turning civilized countries into irredeeble barbarian backwaters.
>Welcoming being flooded with Section 8 Negroids
>Welcoming massive spikes in mental health issues, crime, racial violence.

But

>Muh corn products are cheap
>Muh guns freedum
>Muh slightly cheaper gasoline that is made from Canadian oil anyway

Fuck yourself. Not all Canadians might agree but I'll go down fighting before I bend the knee to any invader or enemy, foreign or domestic, whether he seeks to conquer for 'freedom' or 'Allah' or whatever.
>>
>>31455113
Good thing your shitty province has a gun registry.
>>
>>31455190
>Sure son, Go ask your parents how well Justin's dad fucked up Canada. That is your future.
No dumbass, my point was that Canadians WON'T be fighting for the government. They'll be fighting for Canada.

Add one more reason to the list of why a Canadian insurgency would be hell. We're smarter than you are, apparently.
>>
File: 2ot4nOr.jpg (201KB, 1368x738px) Image search: [Google]
2ot4nOr.jpg
201KB, 1368x738px
>>31455242
>Welcoming massive health care costs
Because Canadian healthcare is free and the money comes from magic and shit and not taxes
>Welcoming a foreign policy based on turning civilized countries into irredeeble barbarian backwaters.
We never annexed Iraq,Vietnam or Afghanistan, but feel free to look at the gains from the Mexican American >Welcoming being flooded with Section 8 Negroids
You already do with those violent Somali niggers I saw in Edmonton and Calgary last month
>Welcoming massive spikes in mental health issues, crime, racial violence.
Pic related nigger.

>Muh corn products are cheap
>Muh guns freedum
>Muh slightly cheaper gasoline that is made from Canadian oil anyway

You're forgetting: No hate speech laws, less taxes

>Muh guns freedum

Implying guns are a minor right? Go fuck yourself cuck. You can fuck off to Europe once we unfuck Canada.
>>
File: cow-daily-wtf-012-11062013.jpg (150KB, 615x451px) Image search: [Google]
cow-daily-wtf-012-11062013.jpg
150KB, 615x451px
>>31455242
So you consider Trudeau an ally then, not an enemy? Interesting
>>
>>31455242
>Not all Canadians might agree but I'll go down fighting before I bend the knee to any invader or enemy, foreign or domestic, whether he seeks to conquer for 'freedom' or 'Allah' or whatever.
What a bigot, I can't believe that in 2016 this xir doesn't know that global warming, not islam, is what causes terrorism.
>>
I don't know why the Canadians thin we want to Iraq them. Heres how I see the US integrating Canada.

>Provenances become states
>Every province is represented in US congress,has electoral colleges for POTUS elections
>All Canadians are full US citizens, can vote,buy guns and travel to the US
>All provincial government stays, every provenance can build it's own state government
>All US embargoes such as those enacted on Cuba,Vietnam,Izmash and Norinco are not valid in the Canadian states unless new legislation is enacted through new congress
>The former provenances cannot restrict rights granted by the Constitution
>CF and CRAF becomes the NG and ANG of Canada, they are allowed to maintain all insignia except for ranks, in the future all equipment and weapons will be uniformed gradually.
>>
>on one side Canadians make eloquent and well thought out points about why they would resist the violent invasion and annexation of their country

>on the other side Americans just keep going on about le weed man and "muh freedom"
>>
>>31455423
>I don't know why the Canadians thin we want to Iraq them.
Because that's how invasions realistically go.
>>
>>31455430
>Canadians being turbo faggots that want to suck WEEDLAMO DICK

>Americans being big bros and trying to help their little faggot bro out
>>
>>31455440
Different objectives. Iraq and Canada are not the same place.
>>
>>31455430
>Canadians think that the invasion would be violent
Nah, it'd just be a controlled civil war between montana and north dakota, then all the 3 million refugees would be taken right in.

Boom, invasion over. Canada becomes a couple states of America.
>>
>>31455430
>Heres the pros of the US maintaining control of Canada

>NO! TRUDEAU FOREVER! WE ENJOY OUR ERODING RIGHTS AND BOATS FULL OF REFUGEES!
>>
File: IMG_0189.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>31454112
>he thinks that South America is a jungle
Maybe go travel the world kiddo
>>
File: Commonwealth of America.jpg (1MB, 1705x2086px) Image search: [Google]
Commonwealth of America.jpg
1MB, 1705x2086px
>>
>>31454246
>entire us military
>>
>>31455694
>My part of Minnesota is Michigan

FUCK. FUCK THIS SHIT, WHATEVER IT IS. FUCK MICHIGAN.
>>
>>31454424
True, but some people in Calgary would be to fucking retarded or unable to speak anything but Chinese to help us.
>>
>>31453551
Go back to the 1700s, get Canada to rebel, and work with pro-independence leaders in Latin America.
>>
>>31454095
>It's really kind of a mystery to me why the US didn't keep it after the Mexican American war in the 1800's but if and when Mexico gets bad enough we're taking that shit and trying to fix it.

Because doing so would have tipped the balance in favor of Southern States.

The governement then wished to put focus on industries, which meant vertical growth of the cities, not horizontal growth of territory.
This policy would not have been possible if there had been even more semi-tropical territories ready to be transformed into plantations.
>>
File: PPCLI_CADPAT.jpg (2MB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PPCLI_CADPAT.jpg
2MB, 3072x2048px
Canadians actually have effective camo

The Americans have no idea what camo is

It would be a massacre the second the Americans crossed the border, they'd never have the chance to shoot back.
>>
>>31454912
>No she invented the phrase "real Americans"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
>>
Funny thing, but I don't have to agree with everything the government is doing to oppose the annexation of my country.

A peaceful merger I'd be cool with, but that wasn't the subject of the thread.
>>
>>31455961
To be fair, CADPAT was tailor made for Canadian forests.
>>
>>31455961
>Canada has a military

Nice meme, but I'm not falling for it.
>>
>>31455961
Camo only works when you're not moving, when they retreat it's not as effective.
>>
>>31455961
>camo
>useful
>in an era of infrared sensor
>in artic climate

Anon, whatever little resistance the canadians would put up, it would be obliterated through airstrikes.

The USA have 10 times the population and 10 times the economy of Canada.
Their military spending alone is equal to a third of Canada's GDP.

If a guerilla of some kind starts, the US could just say they'll sell all of Canada's previously public lands to the highest bidder among american citizens.
They could even just OFFER lands to each american citizen that wants to emigrate.
You now have a few millions of americans who would jump at that opportunity.
>>
>>31453551
We're already on the road to combine with Canada and Mexico to format the NAU. That's why politicians are freaking out about Trump wanting a wall.
>>
File: 1337771519735.jpg (29KB, 339x360px) Image search: [Google]
1337771519735.jpg
29KB, 339x360px
>>31456179
>We're already on the road to combine with Canada and Mexico to format the NAU.
>>
>>31453839
>In all honestly if you fix Mexico's crime problem it's probably not that bad a place at all. Really wish we'd start BRRRTing cartels and naping their fields.

That's not how you fix Mexico's crime problem, you just made things worse.

>People unironically think that CIA from Sicario was right.
>>
>>31455961
Canucks would get lit the fuck up and Mai Lai'ed by vengeful Americans.

You brag about burning the white house all the time, time for you maple fucks to meet mr. Napalm.
>>
>>31455949
The opposite actually, slavery had been abolished in Mexico for over fifteen years prior to the Mexican-American War, it was one of the points of contention that lead to the War of Texas Independence, annexing Mexico would have given free states an insurmountable lead in Congress.
>>
America could never again "go to war" for any reason without massive international pushback

Even if Canadian terrorists bombed America, the Americans could not invade without the rest of the world turning against them.

You Americans think the EU would stand to the side? You think Britain would just be passive?
>>
>>31456469
Not a war, unification. Russia will let the US annex Canada in exchange for not interfering with Russia/Ukraine relations, if Trump is elected.
>>
>>31453839
>destroying people's livelihoods is made better by giving them citizenship

Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>31456512
So America gets a first-world nation with a highly educated populace, modern industry, extensive infrastructure, abundant resources, an extensive claim on Arctic oil, and a stronger strategic footing while Russia gets Ukraine. Sounds like a bargain to me.
>>
>>31456469
>You think Britain would just be passive?

You think the UK cares at all about Canada anymore?
>>
>>31456624
It's not about resources, its about bringing Americans and Canadians together. All those oils and materials can be harvested, but locals can be the ones who harvest and profit from it. I really would like to see a North America where both people can travel each way and enjoy personal freedoms.

>>31456469
The EU couldn't even stop Russia from taking Crimea and is more concerned with letting violent arabs being boat lifted into their boarders and Eurowide gun control. It's better the US takes in Canada before the EU tries to implant itself in Canada.
>>
>>31456469
What are they going to do about it? They don't have the ability to project any serious amount of force to the other side of the Atlantic.
>>
>>31456156
>lists all these harsh reprisals Americans could inflict
>ignoring that that's exactly the sort of shit that increases an insurgency
You think a bunch of hadjis did a number on you with 9/11? Then you ain't seen shit.

Between the anthrax and dirty bombs the major cities won't be livable... or maybe we'll just take a few crop dusters out to the midwest with it instead and spoil the growing land for the next century.

Then we'll find a way to light the tar sands on fire.
>>
File: Ivy.jpg (420KB, 1280x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Ivy.jpg
420KB, 1280x1599px
>>31456738

Reap what you sow
>>
>>31453551
>no nuke scenario

oh no fucking question.

>Could we hold them?

It would be difficult for anybody

The real question is
>Why?

we already practically own their resources, we just let them live on it.

I for one wouldn't want to Anschluss with Canada either. If we want cold and beautiful landscapes, we already have Alaska. It wouldn't be worth it to have all those Frenchy faggots and to have all those lefty voters in on top of that. Ffffuuccckkk that, eh ?
>>
>>31456738
Because the US incapable of inflicting the same actions on a more horrific scale right? Why are you so focused on what types of warcrimes you could do to your neighbors that would lead to reprisals and misery on both sides and not instead how the US could help Canada unfuck what the Liberal Party of Canada has done?

>Less taxes
>More guns
>No magazine caps
>No need to passport across the US
>No immigrants
>no anise laws on oil mining
>No stupid laws on hate speech
>Better representation in government
>Cheaper gas

The US could benefit from taking in the metric system and taking the good parts from the Canadian military and integrating into the US, as well as those sweet sweet Type 97s.
>>
>>31456814
Simple we Anschluss Canada and let the wannabe French faggots create their own nation in Quebec. When they implode when they have no other provinces to parasite from they will crawl back. Canada needs us more than the US needs Canada, but I feel we both can benefit from merging together.
>>
>>31453716
In Britain's case, the colonies lacked unified governments and a sense of nationalism. Also, when Britain first invaded they did so with a massive technological superiority.

America does not have that technological edge. We're still talking assault rifles and bombs against assault rifles and bombs. They could destroy South America's Navies and Air Forces EZPZ, but they will never have enough troops to hold or control the terrain.
>>
>>31456879
>America does not have that technological edge.

Oh please. What south American nation has a Navy or Air Force that can compare? Even all of South American militaries combined it wouldn't match 1/4th of the US military.
>>
>>31456912
>They could destroy South America's Navies

An entire sentence that began with "They could destroy South America's Navies...", ignored by the triggered murricuck.

There is no significant edge when it comes to ground or jungle warfare. A continent full of taco-eaters would keep the US in a confict for decades until it gives up
>>
>>31456738
>"My gender is NOT important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate America, and the cis scum feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter syrup. And I always wanted to dismantle the patriarchy. This is the time of misgendering and no drumpftard rethuglican NAZI is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My religion of peace crusade begins here."
>"As soon as I finish this joint."
>>
>>31456936
>There is no significant edge when it comes to ground or jungle warfare

Yeah bro no one in the US trains for Jungle warfare or ground combat and BR niggers with rusting imbel FALs could out class them

https://sofrep.com/58708/jotc/
http://ncojournal.dodlive.mil/tag/jungle-operations-training-center/
http://www.hawaiiarmyweekly.com/tag/jungle-operations-training-center/

Learn to use google nigger.
>>
>>31453839
Why annex Canada? Apart from their muslim problem (which a lot of countries have now. fuck) and an SJW fag as their PM (which they will eventually get rid of), Canada is a pretty great place really.
>>
File: Afghanistan.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Afghanistan.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>>31453853

Afghanistan was a good place too.
>>
>>31453551
Yes. They would simply vote too join the U.S.
>>
>>31456821
>Better representation in government
HAH!

>No stupid laws on hate speech
Boo hoo, you can't stand at a podium and yell nigger, or declare the holocaust never happened, what a loss to society.

>Less taxes
Yeah right.

>No need to passport
Assuming we need to go to the states.

>No immigrants
No brains or facts before feels, either eh?

>cheaper gas
not much cheaper
>>
>>31454814
Caribbean fag here. Please liberate us
>>
>>31457119
t. nu-male that thinks you should go to jail for quoting the bible and reporting refugee rapes.
>>
>31457145
We have more problem with cab drivers groping women than refugees. Not to mention if a bunch of white frat idiots were the ones doing the groping you wouldn't care.

Also it's recently been determined by a conservative think tank that the odds of a refugee being a terrorists are about 1 in 3 billion

http://www.cato.org/blog/trump-jrs-terrorism-skittles-bowl-analogy
>This means that the chance of any American actually eating the fatal Skittle and perishing is about one in 3.64 billion a year during the 41-year time period. Do you eat from the bowl without quaking in your boots? I would.
>>
File: 1409016613924.gif (388KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1409016613924.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>>31455751
>implying Michigan (sans Detroit) isn't superior to Shittesota.
>>
>>31457257
>Also it's recently been determined by a conservative think tank that the odds of a refugee being a terrorists are about 1 in 3 billion

Does that mean Europe received 100+ billion refugees over the last five years?
Do you even fucking listen to yourself?
>>
>>31457284
You do have hungry howies....
>>
>>31457257
>Also it's recently been determined by a conservative think tank that the odds of a refugee being a terrorists are about 1 in 3 billion

Gonna need a source on that right there, considering there's been more than one terrorist attack by refugees and I know for a fact that there's less than 3 Billion refugees.
>>
>>31453551
no warfare needed
offer state status, grant statehood to two or three countries per decade (in order to have time to assimilate the territory, absorb the economic and cultural cost of the annexation) improve the economy and quality of life of annexed territories to make the statehood offer look more appealing to the other countries.

unify the entire continent in under 100 years.

military action creates an insurgent reaction, not good if your goal is to actually live in a territory.

also, use intelligence agencies to prevent third parties from creating insurgent movements.
>>
File: 1455479127606.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455479127606.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>31457344
this.
no war required, politics and just cultural assimilation could achieve that end easily enough. though at the present, theres no reason to take anything from canada, apart from clay we dont need yet, that we cant get through trade just fine.

so our brothers to the north need not fear anything but their own shitty laws and government. maybe in a few hundred years when more resources are found it'd be worth but theres literally no reason to own canada apart from just wanting more land, and by then who knows how the culture will change.
>>
>>31454159
Oooh, look at the syrupfag being all alpha n shit.

No seriously, you're killing me, and not in an "insurgency" sense either.

How fucking old are you?
>I remember, pre 9/11 paddling into Canada in a fucking canoe. There were entire towns where the national borders ran through office buildings & houses back yards.

It galls you cunts to know that if the US dissappeared tomorrow, you'd be Sibera, only infested with the idiot Quebecois (or however you spell rude pseudo french fags).

US doesn't ever need to invade Canada because what the chest beating kind of syrupfags hate to admit is that where the US goes, Canada follows. We are your largest trade partner. We supply you with all manner of goods & services & vice versa. You buy most of your refined petrolium from us. The two countries are conjoined twins. More so than the US & Mexico. Most of your population lives within 100 miles of the US border. The rest of the country is empty forest & giant wheat fields with the occasional small town growing hockey players, hicks, & skids.

The entire reason the US Canada border got tighter post 9/11 is that the US got tighter on it's side. I used to be able to visit Winnipeg with a driver's license. Now I need a passport to get back into the US because of the US.

Based on the amount of Canadian plates I see on I-95, you guys sure love you some Florida... I guess palm trees & honeys in bikinis on South Beach beat polar bears and Inuit women chewing seal fat...

Shut up and get back to building me my next Chevy or Ford.
>>
>>31455423
No
>>
>>31457809
Go away Mr. Trudeau.
>>
>>31457344
>>31457495
See this doesn't make me want to take up arms. I still wouldn't be happy about it, but not enough to become a terrorist.
>>
>>31457826
Fuck off burger. I'd gladly die for Canada and the Queen.
>>
>>31457836

Yes, you will.
>>
>>31457843
Good, better to die for your country than allow a foreign entity destroy your Sovereignty
>>
>>31457854

>than

I hope you understand that both will happen.
>>
>>31457836
You'll die alone for your shitty PM and the destruction of Canada while Americans and Canadians work together to build a great union.
>>
>>31457862
I hope you understand it wont.
>>
>>31453551
Just saturday night talked with my friends about it
>It woyld be the fourth time US invades Mexico
>Most of the rest of central america has suffer some kind of military operations from the US already
>But south america is bigger and would allie against US
>Otan wouldn't do nutthin
>Russia and China rekt US
So maybe they could ocuppie central america, but not the south.
>It's jungle
>>
>>31457836
>I'd gladly die for Justin Trudeau, Rapefugees,gun control and promises of free weed.
>>
>>31457877
>It's jungle
>Jungles are impossible terrain that cannot be defeated
>>
>>31457868
>Y-you're lead by your shitty Prime Minister!1
>thinking the Government is who people are fighting for

I swear you Americans are fucking idiots, it's embarrassing that a non-American understands your revolution better than you.

>>31457880
>Government Leader =/= Country
>>
>>31457887
>Everyone I hate is le stupid American!
>We must die defending Canada for no defined reason other than just becuase!

Protip: If you aren't fighting the corrupt shitty government that is selling you out to foreign interests, you aren't going to do shit when President Trump takes you in.
>>
>>31457868
>>31457843
>>31457880
It's funny how you guys laugh about Canadians "talking tough" when you constantly spout this shit.

Also it's funny how you only want to 'save' about 30% of Canadians, only the white conservative ones, the rest of us can get fucked and enjoy the oppression, eh?
>>
>>31457886
>Vietnam
>>
>31457942
Also it's funny how you only want to 'save' about 30% of Canadians, only the white conservative ones, the rest of us can get fucked and enjoy the oppression, eh?

The East Asians can stay too. You can fuck off and die with the trash, faggot. You and your liberal buddies are going to run off to Sweden or learn to like it.
>>
>>31457915
>implying your not American
The stupid part is obvious.
>>
>>31457971
Grenada
>>31457975
Not an argument
>>
>wanting to annex canada
canadian here, do you tards really want a big blue swing state?
>>
File: pop pop pop.png (163KB, 405x562px) Image search: [Google]
pop pop pop.png
163KB, 405x562px
>>31457991
give us the syrup, leaf.
give us ALL the syrup.
>>
>>31457991
There's a reason we'd admit each province (more or less) as a state.
>>
>>31457991
Because we love you. We'll give Alberta and Saskatchewan more electoral votes.
>>
>>31457991

I want your tax money, Caniuc
>>
>>31458003
that's still like 8 californias, though

don't lower pop states have more voting power?
>>
>>31457942
>Also it's funny how you only want to 'save' about 30% of Canadians, only the white conservative ones, the rest of us can get fucked and enjoy the oppression, eh?

Rapfugees,Natives and progressives aren't Canadians and aren't going to do shit when we walk in. Find a new country to shit up, faggot.
>>
>>31457974
>You can fuck off and die with the trash, faggot.
>telling someone else whether or not they deserve to live in their own country
Remind me again why Conservatives are the ones who love freedom?

>inb4 a list of shit that isn't exclusive to conservatives at all
Nah, get fucked.
>>
>>31458055
Depends:
House: Representation proportional to population
Senate: 2 per state
Electoral College (president): House + Senate, so generally population based, but not entirely.
>>
>>31457991

Sure, we just divide you into ten states, execute your representatives, don't allow you to vote and replace all your laws with Nebraskan ones, lel.
>>
>>31457915
There's a difference between fighting your own Government peacefully and fighting an aggressive foreign entity. I get you don't understand that, being either a burger or a hick from Ontario but some people in this country actually have national pride and are doing things to fix the counttry
>>
>>31458055
Two Texas, Three that are more less on the fence and the rest are Californians.

>>31458061
You had your chance, instead you typed your your fan fiction about committing acts of terrorism and using chemical weapons on American civilians. Tell us again how peaceful the regressives and refugees are. Go ahead, get all your pals on campus to create a marxist resistance group. We can always spare the bullets.
>>
>>31458110
> an aggressive foreign entity

Nobody mentioned hostilities until the liberal nu-male menace showed up.

>I get you don't understand that

You're the only hard head that can't into reading.

>but some people in this country actually have national pride and are doing things to fix the counttry

Not really.
>>
>>31458110
>some people in this country actually have national pride and are doing things to fix the counttry
>some people

Wait, there are TWO of them?
That changes everything.
>>
>>31458142
He's got the whole young communist club on his side.
>>
>>31458113
>one side wants to use violence in self defence, the other (conservative) side wants to use it to oppress people they don't agree with
Sounds like you're the regressive savage here.
>>
>>31458173
>Young Communist
No thanks, Constitutional Monarchy is the way to go you obese parasite

>>31458141
>Not really.
Not an argument fucko.
>>
>>31458179
>Killing civilians is self defense
>Using chemical weapons is self defense

You're the backwards fuck. None of the Americans talked about killing Canadians and instead focused on integration through non military means. You're the silly fuck that wants to go out and act violent in order to maintain a shitty government that sells out to arab interests and clamps down on personal freedoms. Go exit bag yourself.
>>
>>31458055
>>31458098
>>31458113
The three territories go to Alaska, which either stays the same or gets one more vote (depending on if reforms are made)

ONT = 18 seats
QUE = 10/11
BC = 6
AB = 5
MB = 2
SK = 1
NS = 1
(PEI + NB) = 1
NL = 1
>>
>>31458244
>Constitutional Monarchy is the way to go

Oh, I was speaking to a mentally challenged person. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>31458254
>None of the Americans talked about killing Canadians and instead focused on integration through non military means.
That's not what annexation means, and only like 3-4 people talked about peaceful integration with any seriousness.

And what prompted talk of going all terrorist on the US? Oh yes, some "hurr murrica strong" retard talking about how they'd just conduct reprisals against the citizenry in response to any Canadian insurgency.
>>
>>31458307
>le retard
>coming from an American

LaughingRCMP.gif
>>
>>31458329
t. bootlicker.

>yes sir I will shoot these Americans with a SVT that has a pinned magazine then give it to you for orderly disposal.
>>
>>31458345
Every American is a bootlicker
>>
>>31458356
That's rich coming from a Canadian

>Turn in my now prohibited firearm with no monetary compensation?
>Yes sir and take my grandfather's prohibited C1A1 and non pinned magazines!
>Sure thing I'll pay for a license to own some firearms on a allowed list!
>>
>>31458389
Following the law =/= Bootlicker

I hope the ATF shoots your dog desu
>>
>>31458409
That's the fucking definition you dense cuck.

>I hope the ATF shoots your dog desu

Meanwhile you're sucking a mile of RCMP cock to use an AR pistol mag to get an extra 10 rounds.
>>
>>31453551
Yes, by replacing all the people with Whites.
>>
>>31455489

So what you're saying is you'll give us a head start in the Killing Americans field by having a bunch of Americans kill each other, before the insurgency even begins?

And that you'll destabilize the area of the US closest to the Canadians most likely to put up a stiff resistance? Allowing raids and incursions to happen more easily?

Thanks man, it's good to have friends across the border.
>>
>>31455313

I consider him a Quisling. A globalist puppet.

He's just the shiny figurehead for the same corrupt party. I didn't vote for him.
Strangely enough noone I've ever talked to did.

You let us sort out our own house. You worry about yours. Given that its about a thousand times worse.
>>
>>31453709
Assuming its purely a military annexation. Mexico and south america do not exactly love their current governments. Move in and control the media in an intelligent way, start a grass roots movement of "hey if we are in the US we get to control our own fates, and get all the same benefits...its actually better in every way."

Sure you will have your hardliners, but once we upgun the local military and have them pose as the liberators, its not so bad. Canada already is part of the US we just dont talk about it.
>>
>annex worst america
>get worst america problems
Fuck no. literally a death sentence if you want to prosper.
>>
>>31454028
>I don't like facts so I'll plug my ears and cry.
>>
>>31456469

You honestly think Britain at its least passive would be more than a speed bump to the United States in the Americas?

That's amusing. The EU can't project power for shit. You know how the US handles the EU? They tell Putin to help himself because we're busy over here and don't care what he does with Europe.
>>
>>31454159
Delusional much?
"Canadians" make up only 32% of your population, The British make up over 45% of the population just as an example, very few people living in your country would give two shit about whether they're Canadian or American as long as they keep their jobs and number of people willing to fight back is astronomically low, it'd be maybe 10,000 people tops
>>
I could see Americans getting as far sound as Panama, but no further really.
>>
pls annex i want ez gun laws

If Americans showed up here and decided to annex this place with papers instead of bombs no one would give a shit and bother going haji, american states have their own flags and shit right?

What would an anschluss'd state lose?
>>
>>31460906
Refugees. Magazine caps, the prohibited firearms list. Better tell your liberal counterparts to not fuck anything up.
>>
>>31458521
No, I'm saying the civil war would be absolutely nothing more than a big CIA stunt in which no more then twenty people die and then the stalin-esque media would blow it out of proportion followed by congress opening up refugee registration in accordance with the canadian government in which more than the amount of people living in the states apply for the retarded amount of "free" money your government hands out that actually comes from us and have dual citizenship, after all of these things happened there'd be a petition to seperate parts of Canada into American States, which would then get signed only by americans because canadians haven't had a free election, like america hasn't, for a long fucking time.

Boom, canada annexation with exactly a single thirty round clip fired and billions of helicopter monies that never left the nation.

I'm laughing seriously hard at the one or two canadian keyboard warriors talking about how they'd make necklaces out of ears and other shit. It's probably a fucking antifa drone who just got back from bashing in a library window with a brick.
>>
>>31453709
Dealing with Canadians is simple, we ask them "what was that about" and shoot anyone who says "what was what aboot".
>>
Fuck no, we've tried it before and couldn't even annex Cuba.
>>
>>31456990
Don't need to annex it, sign an act of union like the English did with the Scots in 1706.

But that would have to rely on Canada being dead broke and needing to be bailed out by the US, which isn't very likely.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.