[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody use this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 204913i_ts.jpg (154KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
204913i_ts.jpg
154KB, 1154x1154px
>>
I would for crime only
>>
>>31448487
yeah; when im outta fresh colostomy bags.
>>
>>31448487
>pachmayr grips
>>
>>31448487
sometimes causes jams. do not recommend
>>
>>31448508
9mm revolver is great for this purpose
>>
>>31448487
Sometimes, when the range I am at has people to my right and I am shooting my PTR that bounces brass off the ceiling. They have a better one than that one too.
>>
>>31448487

Get the rail version - beefier with a metal frame for the mesh and doesn't cause FTEs.
>>
I like the 3bucc ones. Much better than the velcro-strap mounts.
>>
>>31448487
I do. I have 3 of them. Despite other comments, I've not had any problems with jamming. I would imagine it could cause a problem if I forget to empty it before it gets full. It does save me loads of time hunting down my ejected brass at the range, and I get 100% retention rates. I'd get the railed version except it interferes with the optics on most of my ARs.
>>
>>31448583
No problem with it? I hear they tear the brass catcher apart. Im not worried about reloading, but would suck if they do fling brass through the mesh.
>>
>>31448487
I have a couple. The Velco ones work fine on fullsize handguards and will only cause issues if overfilled or pushed into the rifle.

They do not work great on very slim handguards, where I would recommend the rail mounted one. If you insist on using it on a slim handguard, keep it from getting very full and make sure it doesn't come loose. Checking and emptying after a mag worked for me.

They are great for hunting, where picking up my brass is a pain. I also use them at the range, but my usual AR ejects into a neat pile and makes it a little redundant.
>>
>>31448487
Everyone in the Korean military uses one
>>
223 even worth it to reload?
>>
>>31448804
It depends on how you value your time and how much you are willing to spend on equipment. What you are loading also makes a difference.

The least worthwhile would be to load low end range ammo on a single stage press using components bought at full retail in a physical store and with sales tax. Assuming that you had the brass, you would be loading a 23¢ bullet and 5¢ primer over 1.2¢ of the latest fad in powder. Ignoring tumbling time, I can do 60-100 rounds per hour, including case prep, on a single stage. This would not be worth it. If you are loading very precise loads, with something like a 77gr OTM, that would cost $1 a round to buy loaded, you can come out ahead.

If you spend the money upfront and get a progressive, you can load much faster. If you buy components smarter, such as in bulk, you can get down to 7¢ bullets with 4¢ primers over 0.5¢ of powder.

It also helps to enjoy reloading.
>>
Thought that was a male g thong or something.
>>
>>31448583
Bouncing brass off the ceiling is one of my favorite parts of range days tho.
My SKS is great at it :3
>>
I tried using one in a range and they asked me to take it off. I just had loaded with norma brass, packed my shit and never went back.
>>
Not wanting to leave evidence behind?

Wow you fucking neo nazis with your MURDER baskets
>>
>>31448487
No. It's the firearm version of a pocket protector, or gaiters, or a fucking hairnet. I'll pick my brass up off the ground like a man, thanks.
>>
>>31448487
I use one on my pistols.
>>
>>31448931
What was their reasoning? Was it one of those places that doesn't let you pick up your brass?
>>
>>31448775
>They are great for hunting

>not catching your smoking brass as it twirls through the air while you watch your kill settle down for a nap

>not waving it under your nose to get that huff of spent powder

Do you even praise Khorne
>>
Noob question, but how can I attach this to my 92fs (no rails). I am European but would like to buy this
>>
>>31449153
>Not murdering your prey with nickel plated cases launching blackened molybdenum projectiles, bereft of the false-emperor's fouls colors and sigils and worth no less than 5 Thrones in the hands of a slave to the false emperor

>Not reveling in the musical jingle of unholy brass collecting at your side, the scent so muted by noses long scarred by darker powders

>Not emptying the still hot cases onto yourself as you murder-fuck the last of the life from your prey, pressing the mouths of the cases into yourself and your prey, at every wound and orfice available

>Not riding the ecstasy as your prey expires and is offered to the Prince of Darkness, bound not only in its own pain, but your's as well

I think we hunt for different reasons.
>>
HEFTY, HEFTY, HEFTY!
>>
File: Heresy Bar.jpg (81KB, 475x227px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy Bar.jpg
81KB, 475x227px
>>31449506
>>
>>31448511
>fresh colostomy bags
'Fresh?' Ewww...
>>
File: 323.jpg (34KB, 473x570px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
34KB, 473x570px
>>31449688
I checked for heresy and only found dubs.
>>
>>31448487
Do they call that a tac' sac?
>>
>>31448508
dont give the libruls ideas
>>
File: 3634258356.jpg (357KB, 800x843px) Image search: [Google]
3634258356.jpg
357KB, 800x843px
>>31448508
>Not saving your shells
>>
File: 1289565343079.jpg (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1289565343079.jpg
47KB, 200x200px
>>31448487
Does one exist for the mini-14?
>>
Imagine carrying that thing after firing a few rounds. What's noise discipline?
>>
>>31448541
First thing I noticed too. For some reason, I like it.
>>
Wish something like this existed for top ejection.
>>
>>31453700
Just gangster hold it
>>
>>31448928
>the guy shooting his glock to the stall left of you
>his brass somehow clears the small opening up top of the dividers
>perfect rainbow drop, right center on top of you
>>
>>31448931
What the fuck?
>>
>>31453798
Some ranges don't let you pick up your brass. It started as a safety thing(they don't want people disrupting the line chasing their tossed brass), but they make so much money off of the brass that the RSOs start to think of the rule in terms of economics instead of safety.

Never mind that the revolver fags can pocket all of their shit without having to use a catcher.
>>
>>31448941
> basing your masculinity off of making a mess at the range
> acting like the range is a fashion show
>>
>>31448487
There are like socks&sandals.
Practical, but if you consider going out in public with them you should probably kys.
>>
>>31449716
you prefer yours used?
>>
>>31448912

Rmrbullets.com has 42 gr all copper sinter fires for 6.8 cents in lots of 1000. Great plinker/practice rounds.

55gr fmjs are 8.2 cents.

Who the fuck puts a 23c bullet on range rounds?
>>
>>31448788

That's because they have to turn in 100% of their brass with no exceptions.
>>
>>31454691
People who buy 100 count boxes at Gander Mountain.
>>
>>31453707
>gangster hold a scorpion

So basically use the charging nubs as my front post?
>>
>>31449925
That was a good thread
>>
File: camomap.jpg (256KB, 732x446px) Image search: [Google]
camomap.jpg
256KB, 732x446px
>>31448562
>>31448589
>>31448775
only malfunction I ever had was with one of these. Just came here for some vindication

gonna leave this purportedly defunct camo map here
>>
>>31448566
But no revolver has polygonal rifling for "" untraceable"" bullets
>>
>>31449063
>>31453798
it's not fair for us people who pick up brass when we go to the range

once your casing is ejected you have no right to keep it. It is public property at that point and it's not fair for us that reload rounds that you have a bag that hordes all your spent casings
>>
>>31448508
Niggas say they goin' murder 50, how

We riding round wit guns the size, of Lil' Bow Wow

What you know about AK's and AR-15's

Equipped wit night vision, shell catchers and empties, huh
>>
>>31456036
Found the ammo jew
>>
>>31456171
I just use steel case and some brass spray paint for the lulz.
Done it once so far though, is it going to be an issue for a S&W sporter 15?
Its leaving a line on the weird black nub thing near the dust cover.
>>
>>31448487
No, I don't reload and have no plans to do it in the near future.

I considered saving brass because it can be sold or traded but I don't.

I'm sure range Jews love me because I shoot good 5.56,.308, 9mm, 45acp, .380 ammo and leave the brass. The public range I go to collects the brass and puts it in a tray that people can pick through and buy it for cheap.
>>
>>31456260
i spray my steel shells with brass too. Love seeing people try and pick through those shells after im done shooting. Always a little treat after shooting shit innarange
>>
>>31456313
brass spray paint*
>>
Hate the weasally little fuckers at the range who try to take my brass.

>shooting muh .45
> broom keeps knocking me in the foot and legs
>"dude do you mind?"
>"sorry, just trying to get that brass"
>"that's my brass. "
>"oh, you reload?"
>"no, but that brass is mine. I didn't say you could have it. "
>(with attitude)"can I have your brass?"
>"no."
>"ugh, whatever man. "
>he goes to the opposite end of the range and starts taking old brass that got left behind

Was I a dick? Maybe.
But seriously, fuck off away from people when they're shooting a gun.
>>
>>31456996
I HAD THE FUCKING OWNER OF A RANGE DO THIS SHIT TO ME
>tfw I never renewed my month of range time after that
>his business went out of business awhile after
>someone else bought the range and they're super nice and not assholes
vote with your wallet when shit like that happens
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.