[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Moderation/Meta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: Gunkata.gif (4MB, 420x192px) Image search: [Google]
Gunkata.gif
4MB, 420x192px
Fuck off facists, new Moot said we could talk about this.

Old thread: >>31422713

Moderation. Rules. Board features. The works.

IDs would be somewhat useful. Flags would bring a whole new level of cancer.

Guns are inherently political. Banning topics about gun control legislation and other related political topics is fucking stupid.
>>
>>31431854
>Nobody should be held responsible for their previous statements
>>
>>31432138
*Previous statements unrelated to the argument at hand. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? Or are you just prone misrepresenting arguments?
>>
>>31432138
>I'm a lazy sophist and would rather attack the person than the argument
>>
>>31432112

Alright:

1) We can talk about guns and legislation regarding them. And events that would or could possibly impact gun ownership.

2) we need to change the name of the board to "weapons and warfare" or slmething so the absolute turbo autists can stop going "NOT A WEAPON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" when someone talks about warfare or the effects of warfare. This board is already de facto the military board, it just needs to be made official.

3) Generals need to go. Absolutely 100 percent lure concentrated cancer. I'd rather have three AR threads about very slightly different topics. Shit I'd rather have three "what AR do I buy first" threads than one ultra cancer edition general thread full of tripfags pretending to be relevant. Because in generals any knowledge is immediately drowned in shitposting and bullshit.

Example:

>Hey guys! I have 500 dollars to spend on an AR what do?

Tripfag#1: Pleb, spend at least 300,000 on a rifle, buy once cry once! (Picture of a Gucci rifle)

Tripfag#2: your Gucci rifle is a shit, mine is the best, my lower has an ultra rare roll mark (picture of another Gucci rifle)

And onward to infinity without the question ever being addressed.

4) Girls with guns, traps with guns, men in women's clothes, anime characters holding guns. All of it needs moderation. MAYBE one thread in a while, but needs to be moderated, as in kept in moderation.
>>
>>31432398
>wanting to kill the biggest demographic
>>
>>31432112
Is An Hiro really going to start making board changes?

IDs, as mentioned, are a fine defense against shitposting and samefagging. They also have the benefit of being able to identify a single poster who might be doing Q&A or dishing out data, without requiring them to adopt a tripcode to be identifiable, so it could even cut down on trips.

Gun control is a relevant topic. It belongs here rather than /pol/ because /pol/ knows shit about it, and even if someone on /pol/ did have something poignant to say, it'd get lost in a sea of "jews, blah blah, niggers, blah blah blah," and that shit gets old real fast.

Flags are divisive, and would only cause problems.

Word filters are fun. If you think a word filter is "censorship" (as I've seen some complaining) then you need to re-evaluate the way you express yourself, because if you can only do so by articulating your ideas like a drooling imbecile who'd get filtered, then those filters are the least of your problems.

Suggestion for filter: "cuck," "meme," and "shill."

Threads about "what's the best video game/movie gun /k/?" need to go, come on, there are entire boards for that kind of question.

Threads starting with "Prove that ____ isn't the best ____. Pro tip: you can't" or similar are usually always cancer. Nix them.

Generals are fine, but it does seem we have a lot of them. Good for containment, I guess.

Caliber pissing match threads are obnoxious as fuck.

We need more discussion of history and shit, /k/-style. Fuck /his/. Buncha pinkos there.
>>
>>31432112
NYET BOARD IS FINE
>>
>>31433462
Surplus clothes general needs to be moved to /his/ and even then I'm not sure they will fit.

Their usage of camo, their hoarding habits, and their discussion have nothing to do with weapons and their usage.
>>
>>31432112
You know what's ironic metafags?

For all the bitching you do about generals, it looks like you created a new one.

>Old thread:
>>
Ban all generals.

Ban OP.

Arbitrary, mean spirited bans for politics

Arbitrary, mean spirited bans for tripfags.

Arbitrary, mean spirited bans for complaining about the bans.

There, I just fixed /k/.
>>
File: 1474574918455.jpg (43KB, 257x392px) Image search: [Google]
1474574918455.jpg
43KB, 257x392px
>>31433492
>milsurp
>not /k/
>>
>>31433492
You want to move surplus military clothing to fucking /his/?
>>
>>31433681
Heh, at least he didn't say /fa/.
>>
>>31432112

frankly I think the board is just fine how it is
>>
>>31432112
Fuck IDs but flags would be nice so we can see when the the upside down people shitpost about American gun laws.
>>
>>31432398
trips shouldnt be allowed in generals. No general on whatever board I know of doesnt devolve into absolute cancer. There already is an avatarfagging ban because of this.

A tripfag going from random thread to random thread is just ignored or called cancer. But in generals they have a meeting point and tripfags start felating eachother. It is the same effect as with forums that have postcounts. There are always a few guys with 5000 posts that instantly get 3 replies from people sucking up to them.
>>
>>31433462
Hiro said he wanted to discuss how we want to be moderated, not if we want ids or flags.
>>
>>31434144
Are those not items related to moderation?

I guess flags aren't, but IDs seem like they'd help moderation staff out.

If it comes right down to it, the only significant change I'd request is to allow gun law threads on an official basis. Moving them to /pol/ is just silly.
>>
>>31433598
You know what, I could actually support this.
>>
keep everything as it is
politics are rarely banned/deleted
anime is allowed
generals are allowed
ids are gay and do nothing
flags are pretty gay but i guess they'd be fine

also tripfags should be banned after being faggots too much, and faggots who post bait like "guns are dangerous and should be banned" should also be banned
>>
>>31434295
also no /k/ vidya threads and shit like that, keep it relevant, and if you're gonna post about video games just make a thread about a video game, don't make the same thread that's been made thousands of times before.
>>
>>31433492
>their hoarding habits
I thought I was the only one who thought this desu. Dad was a hoarder so I throw that label around a lot but I can't even view milsurp threads because of the garbage, militaria and otherwise, everywhere. Brings up bad memories.
>>
File: 1471759745558.png (457KB, 459x381px) Image search: [Google]
1471759745558.png
457KB, 459x381px
>>31432112
>>
>purge the obnoxious tripfags
>IDs would be an improvement. Flags would enable /pol/ tier shitposting.
>cut back on the generals
>better mods and janitors
>>
allow discussion of firearms related politics!
military history and tactics should also be welcome.
ID's might be cool
fewer general threads /THG/ is good though don't purge it plz
>>
>>31434263
>but IDs seem like they'd help moderation staff out.
mods can see IDs anyway.
>>
>>31432112
Someone make an >implying< edit of this gif pls
>>
>>31432112
Sticky told you to fuck off to /pol/ where you belong.

Get out
>>
>>31432112
>Guns are inherently political.
True. This is why /k/ should become the new /pol/. What's the point of a gun board if i can't just complain about niggers and muzzies all day?
>>
>>31433661
Milsurp isn't /k/, you noguns camo nigger.
>>
>>31432112
>IDs would be somewhat useful. Flags would bring a whole new level of cancer.

I feel the opposite. IDs are a shitty idea and take away from the board's character. It's like making every autist a temporary tripfag. We WILL see more arguments with IDs. Flags are useful because people could be better trusted for advice from a particular country or region.
>>
>>31434900
agreed, it's basically just LARPing

move it to /asp/

>>31434919
flags would be cancerous as fuck because most americans literally believe that only the USA has guns or gun knowledge in it, and would start fights with anyone posting from anywhere else. literally just being canadian in a thread would be enough to destroy it forever.
>>
ban all camo and patch threads, send them to /fa/ or wherever
>>
>>31433687
O that would be funny.

We should raid /fa/ with milsurp/camo threads just to see 'em freak out.
>>
>>31434997
/fa/ has already raided and infiltrated /k/ with its "LE TERRORWAVE :^)" nu-male "fashion"

/fa/ would probably welcome milsurp and patch threads with open arms
>>
Flags now: Sorry noguns from Britain and Australia, we don't care about your opinions relating to guns you've only handled in video games. Helps inform people who ask about gun laws relating to their country. Gun laws are very different across the world and input and availability are not universal.

Post IDs: The only people that are against this don't want their right to shitpost and do their epic memes. Also helps homos that lose arguments are resort to calling all discerning opinions a samefag

No more milsurp threads: People collecting used ACUs and hoarding uniforms they never wear isn't /k/ just because the people who once owned those uniforms may have used guns. Milsurp faggots are shit when it comes to getting details on things that you would think they would be a good conduit for, such as helmets and WW2 uniforms. Milsurp scum can go to /fa/ or /his/

Allow gun politics threads: No thread on why guns must be illegal, however threads about new gun laws or fighting gun control belong here. Faggot mods that disagree need to lose their moderation powers for life and fuck off from /k/ forever.
>>
BAN ALL THE TRIPS!!!!
>>
>>31435024
case in point,
>LE NOWHERE BUT AMERIKKKA HAS LE GUNS OR GUN KNOWLEDGE OR EVEN INTEREST IN LE GUNS MAY MAY :^)
flags would create even more shitposting on /k/.

If anything, we should ip-ban all americans. Posting would improve considerably since we wouldn't have morons like >>31435024 running around shitposting, and wouldn't have so many utterly utterly inept people going on about how it's impossible to have a gun that's not an AR15 and filling every thread with complaints about LE NIGGER PROBLEMES
>>
>>31435069
I'm sorry but your knowledge of guns learned from the call of duty fanfiction wiki don't belong here. Unless you are Swiss,American,Canadian, or Czech fuck off.

>But..but with flags I couldn't pretend I know what I'm talking about!

Cry harder. You belong in here as much as a man with no cars belongs in a forum about high end sports cars.
>>
>>31435119
Exactly my pont. Keep shitposting, Tyrone. You're making this thread sooooooooooooooo much better.

Kill all americans.
>>
>>31435069
IP segregated, but equal /k/
Burger /k/ and non free /k/
>>
File: WTC-041.jpg (66KB, 493x591px) Image search: [Google]
WTC-041.jpg
66KB, 493x591px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>31435141
t. unwelcomed noguns that wants to be welcomed on the gun owner board.

>Tyrone.

If I was black you'd be offering me your female relatives as reparations while wearing a so sorry t-shirt.

>Kill all americans.

With what? Your no guns?
>>
>>31435211
>offering me your female relatives as reparations while wearing a so sorry t-shirt.
those are all distinctly american things, you cuckold. enjoy the ATF banning shoestrings and posting jpegs of Le Lightning Link May May becoming a federal offense next week.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>31434900
>MILITARY SURPLUS
>not /k/

Let me guess, you think Military history threads belong on /his/, gun legislation threads belong on /pol/, innawoods threads belong on /out/, and any discussion of abolsolutely any weapon besides guns should be banned.

Also
>nogunz
Im-fucking-plying
>>
>>31435254
>those are all distinctly american things

>Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/three-algerian-men-arrested-for-allegedly-gang-raping-a-woman-near-the-eiffel-tower/

Best one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

Calais volunteers have been accused of having sex with camp migrants
Whistleblowers claim some are having several sexual partners in one day
It is alleged some volunteers are suing the camp as 'a free for all festival'
Some aid workers said the allegations should have been kept private

But getting on the main subject, show us all the cool guns you own that make you a decent contributor on /k/?
>>
>>31435276
> innawoods threads belong on /k/

No, playing paper dollies like a 6 year old girl with scissors and some scrapped magazines is not /k/.

> Used uniforms are /k/

No and the fact that milsurp general fags call their hoarded uniforms "arsenals" does not make them /k/ weapons or weapons related.
>>
File: quebec whites.png (67KB, 621x763px) Image search: [Google]
quebec whites.png
67KB, 621x763px
>>31435308
>switching the goalposts around entirely
wew lad isn't it always americans who have to resort to "it's not an ____ problem, it's a NIGGER problem!"

Keep crying, americunt.

>>31435334
>No, playing paper dollies like a 6 year old girl with scissors and some scrapped magazines is not /k/.
this, innawoods belongs on /v/ if anything

>>31435276
>Military history threads belong on /his/, gun legislation threads belong on /pol/
both those things are true.
>>
The only thing that would drastically improve board quality is finding a better way to ban the underage and remove the nogunz

I can fucking point out which threads are made by stupid underage kids whose knowledge of guns only comes from call of duty. These are the posts that really drag the board down.
>>
>>31434835
Ban all racism here zero tolerance for that.

In fact they should be reported to the atf immediately for processing, and gender reassignment.
>>
>>31435360
>Thats an American thing
>Posts videos of euro sluts sucking and fucking rapefugee cock and cucks letting sand niggers rape kids
>GOAL POST!

where are your guns?
>>
>>31432112
Remove /ak/
>>
>>31435417
Where are yours?
>>
>>31435334
>he thinks innawoods means that shitty dressup game
No, fuck those shit threads
I'm talking the threads we have about actually going innawoods.

Also, there's more to milsurp than just dirty up colored underwear. Guns, blades, Web gear, helmets, gas masks, equipment can all be milsurp. You ban milsurp, you ban threads about all those things and these are discussions that are much enjoyed on /k/.

>>31435360
>both those things are true
/k/ mod please go
>>
File: 20160215_000207.jpg (1MB, 3997x2038px) Image search: [Google]
20160215_000207.jpg
1MB, 3997x2038px
>>31435444
Post guns europeasant. Try not to get arrested by the Britbong internet crimes division.
>>
>>31435446
Milsurp general is cancer. No one has any good shit like WW2 unifroms that aren't shitty knock offs or cool shit like M50 gas masks. It's all shit that the salvation army sells off for a dollar. By far the worst cancerous general to date.

>There could be good innawoods threads!
No.
>>
1. ban tripfags
2. clear janitor/mod team of AR fags
3. only allow /x/ related threads if they arent shit-tier contentless bullshit posted by high schoolers
4. no IDs
5. these political threads are getting way too many fucking posts before die/deleted. i like a good political thread that is related to guns or even only kind of related to guns, i dont need to see this trump hilary shit or whatever the fuck, theres a 50 post thread about white nationalism and CTR shills right now
6. ban all tripfags
7. get webms with sound
>>
File: observing.gif (671KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
observing.gif
671KB, 500x281px
>>31432112
Who is Moot?
>>
>>31435531
hiroshima nagasaki
>>
>>31433681
>>31433687
All milsurp clothing and gear queer should go to /cgl/ where it belongs
>>
>>31435531
the only person who got fucked by the fappening without actually being on camera
>>
Don't pay attention to any of the above autists or any of their previous whiny threads.

Nyet. Board is fine.

Maybe you fucks should contribute instead of whining.
>>
File: 1472935533598.jpg (190KB, 992x698px) Image search: [Google]
1472935533598.jpg
190KB, 992x698px
>>31435531
Welcome to 4chan. You can check out whenever you like but you can never leave.
>>
>>31435646
this right here. /k/ is fine the way it is
>>
>>31435529
>7. get webms with sound
Fucking thissssssssss
>>
>>31435608
when i see a gear queer thread i want to see gear not a bunch of fuckin clothes and hats and condor shit. i wanna see helmets, boots, mag pouches, armor, slings, holsters, etc.

its too much fuckin clothes
>>
>>31435827
It's all cosplay.
>>
>>31435360
>>Military history threads belong on /his/, gun legislation threads belong on /pol/
>both those things are true.
congratulations you are the cancer killing /k/!
we used to have threads dedicated to discussing military history and how to counter argue anti-gun talking points. Now we have three dozen general threads and no goddamn fun.
>>
Trip codes should be removed
>>
>>31437238
This
>>
File: moot at the gun store.jpg (466KB, 1216x1632px) Image search: [Google]
moot at the gun store.jpg
466KB, 1216x1632px
>>31435531
The original creator of 4chan. Sold it to Hiro last year. Enjoy the spoonfeeding.

>guy in the middle
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.