[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. Any US army rangers here? I'm enlisting soon, im physically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

File: there_is_no_god.png (2MB, 1000x988px) Image search: [Google]
there_is_no_god.png
2MB, 1000x988px
Hi.

Any US army rangers here?
I'm enlisting soon, im physically fit but only to a modest degree.

I have a year, what should I do, what should I expect, and if I fail what should I do before I do it all over again.
>>
>>31428324
>I'm enlisting soon, im physically fit but only to a modest degree.

Fuck out of here and run you faggot. No questions, no whining. Go fucking run.
>>
>>31428324

You got an op40 contract?

If so, you need to work your ass off and practice PFT events. If you score under an 80 or so in anything during BCT you're going to be an 11B.
>>
>>31428558
I run a 3 mile every weekend.

I feel as if a 5 miles in 30 minutes would be tough as shit
>>
>>31428575
How do I get an op40?

I'm new to this army shit. Though I was in jrotc
>>
>>31428581
>I run a 3 mile every weekend.

Lmao, you're going to be running ten miles every day at RASP.

I'll save you the trouble buddy. You won't make it. Your attitude and the fact that you're trying to get information on becoming a Ranger on /k/ are dead giveaways that you aren't 100% committed to becoming SOF.

Assuming you do make it and become a Ranger and make it to the 75th, you will have to give 110% every single day or you'll be released for standards.
>>
>>31428648
Look, it may seem like I'm casual about this but it's because it's 4chan.

If I should ramp the fuck out of my workout schedule to better myself, I will surely do what it takes.
>>
>>31428581
Run 3 miles EVERY DAY.
>>
>>31428682
Will begin tomorrow.
Anything else I should improve for my routine?
I mostly do idle uncounted amounts of curves and inclined (feet lifted onto my bed stand) and sit ups (which I timed and could do 62 in 2 minutes).

Should I start doing heavy backpack hikes and jogs?
>>
100 push-ups
100 squats
100 mile run
Every day.

Ranger school will be a breeze in comparison.
>>
>>31428701
>Anything else I should improve for my routine?

Do calisthenics. Bodyweight exercises like pushups, pullups, dips and sit ups. Disregard how much you curl, that shit doesn't matter. You should be running until you puke then keep going.

As for rucks, first learn how to properly set up a ruck and the proper technique on running with a pack so you don't fuck your shit up needlessly.

But ask yourself this: do you REALLY want to be a Ranger or do you want to just say to people "yeah bro, I'm a Ranger!"
>>
>>31428701
>>31428741
And to add, stop getting advice from 4chan and seek out mentoring and guidance from actual Rangers. They're all over the web, zero excuse not to get assistance from them.

Also, stay the fuck away from /fit/. They're jokes.
>>
>>31428741
The reason I want to be a ranger is because I want to fight for my country and prove to my parents that I'm not a total failure. I also hold all of those motherfuckers to a respect at which you don't even know. My uncle was a ranger. I want to be among them.
>>
>>31428775
>and prove to my parents that I'm not a total failure.

Not a good reason. You can still be an 11B and serve your country. SOF is cool guy but that doesn't mean being in infantry makes you a huge pussy bitch. I would strongly suggest not becoming a Ranger for such reasons.
>>
usaf here
they let us cops do ranger and thus try out for the pre-ranger course every year

pre-ranger is harder than the actual ranger course. just fyi
>>
>>31428791
I was planning on becoming a cop in the air force and doing nothing but pt while on breaks and then signing up Everytime I got to go into the rangers.

It's what I want to do
>>31428788
Im going to be humble here but I'm a fighter. It's something that would be a mental accomplishment for me as well. I don't know, beyond that, why else would you want to be a ranger? I want to kill shit deader, but that's not valid right?
>>
>>31428808
there's a lot of shit you can do as SF in the air force, don't let the memes fool you. it sucks ass the first couple years, but more and more opportunities present themselves, like federal jobs and specialized tactics training.
>>
Shit if I want to kill shit deader but shouldn't be a ranger, what should I do? Fuck.
>>
Practice CQC with an MRE spoon every day
>>
>>31428725
>100 mile run

Yup. Do this and you can do anything ranger school throws at you. Or any school, for that matter.
>>
>>31429891
That's a pretty great story. I saw that in another thread I believe.
>>
>>31428581
>I run a 3 mile every weekend.

I think you need to run more.
>>
>>31428324
Inside tip. Right now you can be subpar and volunteer for 75th if you pick the right mos that they are lacking.
>>
Learn the basics of CQC
>>
>>31428674
The fact that you are asking should state yur intent.
>>
>>31428725
>100 mile run
nigger what
>>
Just fucking Google the regulations on it.
>>
>>31428324
Go to the designated thread you aspie
>>
>>31428324
>im physically fit but only to a modest degree

So you're basically not fit at all, but are just trying to save face on an anonymous message board
>>
Piggybacking thread, I'm enlisted in the guard currently, doing ROTC this spring, should have muh 90 credits before my contact is over.

When/if I commission what are the chances of getting airborne or ranger school?

I've got h8 and have been bugging people for air assault, but I've heard they put officers down range for schools just because.
>>
>>31433547
Cadets get airborne, not hard at all if you're fit and in good standing with your command. They won't give you ranger school til you commission and do some time.
>>
>>31433629
And I'm assuming it isn't any different if I've finished bct and ait and am actually active in my unit, correct?

There are a couple sergeants who are doing the same thing (ROTC while finishing contact) but it's hard to get a long conversation with them
>>
>>31433736
Unless you're in an airborne unit or have it In your contract, it'll be graded to get those schools as junior enlisted unless you're a stud. Infantry officers basically need a ranger tab to get a company command so they get sent as LTs.
>>
>>31428701
Don't ever run with weight. It fucks your knees and lower back
>>
>>31428830
>SF
>mentions any american unit that's not actually special forces

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I had ranger in my contract before I shipped out. Basic, ait, then airborne, then ranger school. I backed out halfway through ait and didn't even do airborne school.
Ironically I was sent to the 101st but as an MP i only had to qualify as air assault.
Good storied of MP's and rangers fistfighting as those assholes refused to be told what to do when drinking. A 5'7" manlet laid out my 6' 220 pound friend
>>
File: Rainier_Wolfcastle.jpg (19KB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
Rainier_Wolfcastle.jpg
19KB, 350x258px
>>31428324
Why don't you get a real job instead of being an engineer or scientist!
>>
>>31428725
>100 mile run
I'm laughing too hard right now
>>
>>31428753
>stay away from /fit/
Manlet detected
>>
>>31434131
Should I bike instead?
>>31436180
I want to specially be a medic in the rangers, fuck off.
>>
>>31433427
I can fucking run, I can do push ups and chin ups. I can do sit ups. But I'm not a body builder or anything. I'm average
>>
>>31428324
Laughing so hard right now it stretched out my abs. Seriously why are you wasting your time serving the great military machine of the rigged clinton/ Obama system its environment is so toxic a warrior mindset cannot exist in the service anymore. Do you self a favor and make money anyway you can use that for professional executive protection training classes. hand to hand, advanced handgun rifle, buy you own equipment and save yourself the agony of using bottom line equipment. IF you go SOF in any branch look forward to buying your own shit anyways. IF you really want a discount just volunteer or become a deputy apprentice or somthing unless your under 17 then your just a worthless sack of shit millennial posting on 4chan & I wasted my time again. I regress to this BAIT.
>>
>>31437669
They can't cuck the military can they?

And warrior mentalities will always find outlets, and mine just happens to be patriotic.
>>
>>31437973
Trust me its BEEN cucked it is completely depleted. I know this becuase I JUST got out. They still harass me with sexual assault survey which I promptly shred in absolute hatred & disgust. Heed my warning DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY UNLESS YOUR A WOMEN OR MINORITY. Also pro transvestite infantry and other horrors are now entering service...

>Just don't...
join your local militia and network in order to save this country from the INSIDER THREATS
>>
>>31438338
I'm Creole / German

So that makes me a technical minority
:^)
>>
>>31428610
Tell your recruiter you want to go to ranger battalion.
Insist infantry, ranger battalion.
You'll go to airborne and ranger school.
>>
>>31439156
I wanted to spend a year doing pt and having a small job before op 40 and I wanted to be a combat medic.

Any issues with wanting to do this? And how many times should I expect to fail ranger school before passing?
>>
>>31430406
>>31432489
whats wrong yall dont run a quad marathon everyday?????? Smh youll never make it.......
>>
File: anet 2.jpg (68KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
anet 2.jpg
68KB, 800x533px
>>31432320
Roger that. We had some black 92A or 76Y going through with us. He was total fuck up. But they needed a warm body so he graduated.
>>
>>31428324
http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/rtb/content/PDF/Ranger%20School%20Prep%201%202.pdf
>>
run 20 miles a week and do some pushup abs and pull up exercises

more importantly dont be a pussy and youll be fine.
>>
>>31439296

You will not get ranger. Especially not with a non infantry mos, in peacetime.
>>
>>31442879
Fuck

Well I guess I could be infantry

(And what the fuck dude arent they being deployed still?)
>>
>>31434243
>doesn't realize that SF in the air force means Security Forces
>>
>>31443360
>>31442879
Not necessarily. Best option for you OP, wait until next October(New fiscal year, all MOS's get re-upped basically) and check for a 68w Opt 40.

In the meantime get good at running, and good at fucking studying. SOCM is a real tough bitch from what I've read and heard.

t. Guy who is doing the same thing.

I'm gonna drop my burner email, hit me up if you want to talk more.

[email protected]
>>
>>31443553
Do you have a Skype?
Dustin_dustpin
>>
>>31443850
I do, but it's my personal one. I'd rather not use it, I'm sure you understand.

Got a discord?
>>
>>31428581
>I run a 3 mile every weekend
Mate, I run 3 miles every other day and I'm not even "fit". I'm a chunky powerlifter.

Go watch Surviving the Cut and see how much fucking running and walking those guys do.
>>
>>31443966
Nope
>>31444049
Yeah once I get the free time to start trucking. I was going to get a year to just start pushing myself every other day until I knew I could do ranger school and boot camp no issue
>>
>>31442879
wrong. if anything youre more likely to make it (though medic pipeline is tough)

>>31439296
as long as you make sure you have an op40 before you sign anything youll be on the path to RASP.

if you make it to regiment and fail ranger school you wont get another shot.
>>
>>31445953
>you wont get another shot
Incorrect. You are immediately recycled. As long as you don't LOM, you're still in the pipeline.
>>
>>31446025
if you fail ranger school you get RFS'd

getting recycled is different than failing
>>
>>31446039
How many times can I get recycled? I doubt I'll be a first timer.
>>
>>31446039
Not that I know much about it, I only served in 3rd Ranger battalion but if you academically fail out of Ranger school you are immediately put back into the very next Regimental Pre-Ranger.
>>
>>31446025
And what exactly does LOM mean?
>>
>>31446133
Lack of Motivation - aka "quit."
>>
>>31446130
command changed. if youre infantry its almost always a one and done type thing. e co and hhc guys tend to get second chances

>>31446133
lack of motivation aka quitting
>>31446113
as many times as RTB gives you which is generally going to be one for each possible thing you can fail (spots, patrols, peers, ND) per phase
>>
>>31446154
That's scary. But I don't think I'd see myself lacking motivation to quit, but other reasons.

I guess I could do 2 years of training while in the army. What job could secure me time to physically train myself?
>>
>>31446113
You can recycle one time during each phase. If you don't quit (LOM), you can turn around and go right back through at the end of the course.

I was fortunate. I only recycled during Mountain phase. I failed patrols because of shitbag lazy officers.
>>
>>31446201
So if I keep on trucking I will eventually become a ranger?
If I'm understanding it correctly if I recycle twice on one of the phases I can go in through the beginning?
>>
>>31446187
>physically train myself
During Regimental Pre-Ranger, we PT'd our asses off and ate more food than we could handle.

Apart from that, we pretty much had the SH-76 memorized.
>>
>>31446227
Is it possible to get a rangers handbook?
>>
>>31446217
Roger that. But it fucking sucks. If you go through Ranger school twice, you get much respect.
>>
>>31446217
i think youre kinda confused. let me lay it out.

>recycle
you do the phase that you are currently in (darby, mountains, florida) over again with the next class
>drop
dropped from the course for a certain period of time before you can come back
>LOM aka quitting
will get you dropped and a never to return without a waiver from a colonel

you can be recycled in ranger school BY PHASE for either failing to pass one of your patrols, receiving 3 or more negative spot reports, or scoring below 60% on your peer reviews, or if you have a negligent discharge.

you will be dropped if you fail patrols, peers, or spots twice in the same phase. e.g. you get recycled in darby phase for failing patrols and receiving 3 spot reports. after you wait in recycle platoon for the next class, you receive 3 spot reports again, but pass your patrols. you will likely get dropped even though you technically passed that phase.
>>
>>31446239
Don't worry about it. You'll learn it in school.
>>
>>31446244
Its something I want really badly. I'll probably come back here if it's still alive when I get my tabs.

All respect to you guys
>>31446273
I understood this much
>>
>>31446292
> tabs
It's just one tab.
>>
>>31428324
If you score high enough on asvab
>>
>>31428701
>>31428324

You know there are books written specifically on how to prepare for SOF, right?

P.S. If you aren't genetically gifted, you aren't going to make it even if you do everything right.

Ib4 20 shitposts about attitude and willpower.
>>
>>31446317
>genetically gifted

enough of this meme.
>>
>>31440907

That book is hilarious.

>day 30
>run 3 miles at 7:20 minute pace
>after only 30 days of training
>>
>>31446329

You genuinely think if we take 30 random people and put them on the same diet (accounting for height) and on the same routine, they will have the same results?
>>
>>31446317
>>31446317
What the fuck
>Genetically gifted
Aa long as you aren't physically disabled or broken anyone can be an athlete

There's nothing wrong with my body other than my flat feet and spare weight which I'm working off
>>31446345
7:20 minute miles is fucking easy mode for anyone who is physically
Fit
>>31446356
Yes
>>
>ODST ELITE

We got ourselves a wannabe.
>>
>>31446360

>There's nothing wrong with my body other than my flat feet and spare weight which I'm working off

>flat feet and spare weight which I'm working off
>7:20 minute miles is fucking easy mode for anyone who is physically (for 5 miles)

Wew lad.
>>
If you wanna be a medic, especially a Ranger medic, you can't focus on just physical prep.

How's your study habits? How are you at math and chem? What about Anatomy?

I took Anatomy and Physiology, and I'm also completing my Biochem degree, which I think will give me a better foundation if I make it to SOCM.

I can't say people haven't just gone to RASP/SOCM and completed it, because they have. But if you're like me, procrastinate/bad work ethic/etc., then getting in some good education before shipping out is a very good idea.

I am in contact with a Kinesiology major who is also looking to get a 68w Opt 40. So that should give you an idea of where other people are coming from.

Read this: http://havokjournal.com/national-security/inside-the-special-operations-combat-medic-course/

Also, go make an account on Shadowspear and lurk for info. LURK. Don't just ask for information, they are not there to spoonfeed you, but there is great literature on Selection prep, and the different pathways/various insight for SOF wannabes.

And you can make an account on Armyranger.com too if you'd like. Great info as well.
>>
>>31446384
Didn't imply I was able to do a 7:20
But I know for a fact that a 7:20 for multiple miles is pussy shit. We did 3 mile runs in jrotc and I averaged 7-8 minutes for each one. And I'm sure that if you slack 2 miles and truck the next one to lift tine you could easily stay within the time limit. I'm pretty sure they judge you on finishes not individual miles
>>31446410
Could community college along with my physical training suffice before I enlist? I'm not very good at self teaching myself and I never took anatomy in high school.
>>
is odst a lard ass or just an autist does he understand anything lol
>>
File: me.jpg (15KB, 210x263px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
15KB, 210x263px
>>31446410
I served in the 75th as an 11B. I became a paramedic on the civilian side. Met a green beret medic who lent me his study guide. Learn your drips (paramount). Take a medical mathematics class and master it. Those classes are typically offered in pre-nursing.
>>
File: 1424319239887.jpg (334KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1424319239887.jpg
334KB, 2048x1366px
>>31446439
Yeah, community is good. That's what I did/am doing.

Mind you, I am in the same boat as you, so take my advice with a grain of salt. But that info is what I have learned while researching and reading everything I can on preparing for RASP/SOCM.

>>31446469
Huh, very interesting. Thanks. I want to become a PA somewhere down the line, so hopefully I can take a med. math class before I graduate.

In your experience, when rangers graduate SOCM, do they immediately get put as the Plt. medic for a Line Plt? I know that they get put under the wing of the Senior medic, but what is the initial scope of responsibility like in Batt?
>>
If I do become a medic, could I become a nurse in civilian life?
>>
>>31446526
Nope. You will be severely reduced to the lowest qualification - an EMT-B.
>>
>>31446504
As I mentioned, I was Infantry. I don't know what the medics did or how they were dispersed.
>>
File: 1474417033644.jpg (405KB, 865x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474417033644.jpg
405KB, 865x1600px
just go .
>>
>>31446585
Right, sorry. I just thought you might've seen or picked up info along the way. Are you still a paramedic?
>>
>>31446669
That's what my dad said

Some shit about arms waiver and how they have trainers and such
>>
>>31446687
As much as I would have enjoyed learning about our medical detachment, we were way too busy.

I let my license lapse when I became executive security.
>>
>>31446687
You know what I should have done instead of Exec. Sec? Oil rig safety officer. Down in the Gulf, they hire military experience medics, nurses, et al. You work two months and have a month off. It's all off shore but the pay is fantastic.

Hindsight.
>>
>>31446759
Exec security? No shit, I was researching that. Seems really interesting. Am I correct in assuming families/execs have a private MD/medic on staff for any emergencies they might have? Do any members on your team have (current) medical training?

I understand if you can't disclose any of that, I'm just a curious mind.

>>31446797
Huh, I'll look into that. Oil drilling and being at sea always seemed pretty cool.
>>
>>31446849
I wish I could go into detail (disclosure bullshit) but I can say, I once expressed my concern about the length of time traveling from the ranch to the hospital. The family bought a helicopter and we converted it into a life flight type transport.

You get whatever you need.

They even built an entire shooting range so we could conduct live fire drills.

It's the best job for a single man. But it takes up 100% of your time. The pay is six figures. If you want a relationship, you have to quit.
>>
>>31446948
I also met the ex-Green Berets and Navy SEALs who worked for Ross Perot and Ross Perot Jr.

They used to visit our training facilities to get good ideas. And those studs didn't make nearly what we were paid. I felt bad for them.
>>
>>31446948
10-4.

>tfw want a family
>tfw also want to operate for great pay for a rich family

Well, there's always compromise somewhere. If I could ask, was it easy for you to transition into that type of work after you left the Army? As in, were you able to have something like that lined up due to connections/networking?

Also, and I understand if you can't disclose anything here, but do you have any advice for me, if I was interested in pursuing this work?
>>
File: ST.jpg (45KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
ST.jpg
45KB, 595x335px
>>31447052
Also, I'm sure someone is wondering why some joe who has a full plate would be spending time on 4chan. I got very sick and I'm waiting for an organ transplant. I have a lot of time to burn. At least until...
>>
>>31447082
Almost everyone is ex military and special operations so we all fall into place.
>>
>>31447082
I would have been glossed over if my manager hadn't served in the same Ranger battalion as me. Luck of the draw.

My advice? Join the military and do a stint in SOF.
>>
>>31447209
I remember you now.

You offered to show me in the right direction if I was at least a paratrooper with some EMT experience. You dropped an email, but since I didn't have any of that I couldn't follow up.

We've spoken before, hah. I am definitely looking into getting an Opt 40 as soon as I graduate.

Who knows, we might see each other sometime.
>>
>>31447298
I hope I can help you. I once helped an artillery man have a successful career as a Green Beret. He's currently in an ODT in Florida.
>>
Alright, so there are three types of rangers.

Option 40 - you will go to rasp, this is selection and training, and difficult. if you pass, you may be selected to go to the 75th regiment as a line infatryman, and can call yourself a ranger. if you wash out, which is likely, you will be an infantryman and airborne qualified.

ranger school - this isn't so much a 'being a hard dude' class as much as it is a leadership course. it is also very physically demanding and a good amount of those that eventually pass are recycled through. You wont go here unless you are an nco and recommended for the course, but you get a blingy tab and can tell people on /k/ you have it and have them not believe you. i dont have one and dont want one, im lazy.

and then theres the special snowflakes - some kind of in demand pog that gets to wear the tab. you will need to be physically fit, and volunteer for airborne school (note this does not mean youll actually immediately go, just say that you are willing to jump out of a perfectly good airplane). supply, intel, combat plumbers, chefs, all can go. im not sure if they still do this but i have heard exceptions for the pt can be made for some of the in demand folks, but its not terribly hard if you can pass the current pt test, its just a longer version with a 5 mile run rather than 2, swim, and a brisk 12 mile walk in full battle rattle.

In summary, if you want to be a trigger puller, you better be in the best shape of your life, or just settle for a pog mos, get used to army life and the pt test and when you have that in the bag talk to your unit leadership about applying.

honestly though id say fuck it and just go find a chill, in demand remf mos and get to be an nco asap so you dont have to put up with as much dumb crap.
>>
>>31447419
I really appreciate that. Having someone who's been through the ropes is invaluable.

While you were in Batt, were the opportunities to attend cool guy schools? I'm talking about Dive,(I know MFF is almost mythical for a regular Ranger), etc.

I read Leo Jenkins book "Lest We Forget" and he was talking about him going to a CQB school with the FBI iirc. How common is that type of thing?
>>
>>31447472
I'd step over you on the battlefield.
>>
>>31447502

I dont doubt it, i was medically undeployable when i ets'd.
>>
>>31447478
If you ever feel close to dropping or need just a little more motivation to push through, remember that if you fail you have a decent chance of being stationed at Fort Bragg with the 82nd.
This place sucks if you're with one of the BCTs.
>>
File: 1474596139622.jpg (75KB, 597x643px) Image search: [Google]
1474596139622.jpg
75KB, 597x643px
>>31447593
Ooh man, that'll be motivation right there.

I heard rumors that some Ranger companies were """advising""" in Africa. Hopefully that is still around when I get through.

>Operating innaAfrica, mopping up warlords
>>
>>31447593
I was in the 82nd. We got a couple of fuck fail Ranger students. They didn't meet our standards either.

Don't bank on the 82nd. You'll fail just as quickly.
>>
>>31428725
>100 MILE RUN

jesus christ man, moe farah runs about 100 miles A WEEK. Imalaffin
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.