[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women in Combat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: 1474479285477.gif (1MB, 138x207px) Image search: [Google]
1474479285477.gif
1MB, 138x207px
>women in the army

There isn't anything wrong with this, but they should be in all-female units. Most normalfag males are whiteknights, and will disrupt the combat unit in an attempt to save a female comrade.

All girl platoons will also give women a chance to prove themselves in martial pursuits.
>>
File: 1474306637077.jpg (34KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1474306637077.jpg
34KB, 600x337px
>>31409613
>Deployed to bumfuckistan for a planned two weeks
>Whole unit is told to patrol a previously cleared and safe as can be area
>They break/can't read their GPS/Maps and drive into a durka durka controlled area
>They finally ask for help with directions over the radio, command tactically shits it's pants
>Durka durkas surround and capture/kill them before any friendlies arrive
>Internet is flooded with the exact things we foretold would happen to captured females
>The few traumatized survivors are rescued by Trumps new anti-durka kill squad
>most are already converted to Islam and the rest are broken like a anime girl on /d/
>Russia and China laugh at us, EU says we should have sent more women
>The fallout decimates our image and (obvoiusly) the females/their families sue the US gov't

kys
y
s
>>
>>31409683
But that entire scenario would be hilarious anon. What's the problem?
>>
>>31409702
I'm not saying it wouldn't be hilarious, but stupid Ideas need to be called out for being stupid fucking Ideas

>wouldn't mind all female comfort squads ala Japan inna Korea
>>
this thread will have enough replies to autosage
>>
File: ometiklan.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ometiklan.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>31409613
>give women a chance to prove themselves in martial pursuits.

So what happens if they fail to prove themselves? Will this push for female soldiers end or will be there be endless excuses?
>>
>>31409758
It's moving pretty slow. I just thought
female squads might be a good idea is all. I assumed if they suck dick then women won't be allowed in combat anymore and if they did prove themselves then they can continue to serve in their own units/fighter squadrons
>>
Can you imagine the complete and utter shitstorm there would be when they're inevitably captured, then an ISIS style video is posted of them being repeatedly raped and then beheaded/shot/blown up?

The world isn't ready for women in combat.
>>
>>31409771
Endless excuses, but all it takes is the humiliation of people who do this and calling them out for their bullshit. Then they'd be silenced.
>>
>>31409784
During WW2 women in combat wouldn't be bad because nazis/americans/slavs wouldn't have done that to them. Checkmate.
>>
>>31409798
>slavs wouldn't have done that to them
They would and did. Germans and most allies punished rape severely, the red army didn't. They raped their way through Germany.
>>
>>31409613

Sure, but where do the "women" go??
>>
File: rltw.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rltw.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>>
>>31411472
That picture makes me pretty upset. Still should have all women units.
>>
>>31409683
Didn't this already happen albeit not with a mixed unit? That dumb army bitch's convoy got lost. The guys obviously tried defending her and died while she hid in the truck.

>>31409771
>or will be there be endless excuses?
Do you really have to ask?

>>31409784
Honest question, do liberals not ponder this when pushing for women in combat?
>>
>>31411544
A woman is a commander the army now, Consider this
>>
>>31409613
>Most normalfag males are whiteknights, and will disrupt the combat unit in an attempt to save a female comrade.
The only battlefield evidence we have of this is with Isreali conscripts. And conscripts are notorious of having poor discipline and morale.

Other armies that have integrated women haven't had these problems, and frankly if your army is so poor on discipline that they drop their shit and go running out of cover the first time a woman gets injured, it probably has other problems than people white-knighting over women.

Furthermore this is just fucking insulting to men. We're a bunch of weak-willed little babies who can't control ourselves the moment a woman gets hurt? Biological urges can be controlled, and military training is meant to reinforce this by instilling discipline into soldiers. We expect these people to exchange gunfire, and drag comrades around after they get blown to pieces, but one of them being a woman is what tips it over the edge and turns us into simpering weaklings?

Fuck that, and fuck you!
>>
>>31411544
>do liberals not ponder this when pushing for women in combat?

They operate purely from feelings.

That said, so do traditionalists. Also you generally shouldn't be an asshole to people, but you can easily take it too far. It's gone too far.
>>
>>31411576
>Furthermore this is just fucking insulting to men. We're a bunch of weak-willed little babies who can't control ourselves the moment a woman gets hurt? Biological urges can be controlled, and military training is meant to reinforce this by instilling discipline into soldiers. We expect these people to exchange gunfire, and drag comrades around after they get blown to pieces, but one of them being a woman is what tips it over the edge and turns us into simpering weaklings?

Everything you said is true. You omit the fact tat in American, the white knightism instilled by parents is very, very powerful.

Culture can be even stronger than biological urges. It's the reason why many soldiers are still religious after what they've seen.
>>
>>31411564
Surely based entirely on merit right?
>>
>>31411616
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>31409613
>Most normalfag males are whiteknights, and will disrupt the combat unit in an attempt to save a female comrade.

Yeah, because most combat units have never been known to risk their lives when a fellow soldier is in distress.

The idea of an all female unit is not inherently terrible, until that unit gets captured by sandniggers and they post the videos of them being raped and decapitated, destroying public support and general morale.
>>
>>31411511

I agree. So the female inferiority will be finally openly revealed for all to see.
>>
>>31411585
Reddit is that way
>>
>>31411763
What triggered you? That I think you shouldn't be a dick or that traditionalists are whiny faggots?
>>
>>31411719
Remind me why being raped is worse than having holes drilled through your fingers? Hell, women are designed to survive childbirth. What's a limpdick mudslime pencil next to a damned baby's head?
>>
>>31411821
buth muh feelins
>>
>>31411472
Why does this happen. Do the chicks complain and the guys offer to carry their shit? Is someone in charge forcing them to carry double packs? Why can't they just tell the bitches to fuck off and carry their shit?
>>
>>31412047
Because those bitches are going to pay for it in a different way yknowwhatmsayin
>>
Hey guys women are worse in combat and integrated units have significantly underperformed against all male units.

I know! Just throw all the shitty troops into one unit so you can have a unit that is totally garbage and useless and can't be relied on.

Yeah that's better, because at least we have gurl warryuhs
>>
>>31412047
Here is how it goes:

>girl is failing/quitting/not even trying
>some shithead goes "If one of us goes down we all fail we are a team hooah"
Then the girl is carried through the entire course while good men get washed out.

the end.
>>
>>31412093
>I know! Just throw all the shitty troops into one unit so you can have a unit that is totally garbage and useless and can't be relied on.

I'm simply proposing a realistic middle ground because you and I both know that they will never repeal womens' ability to be in combat.
>>
>>31412121
So you are saying everyone knows there is an elephant in the room (the fact that women are absolute fucking dogshit at war) and yet we appease it?
>>
>>31412121
That's not a middle ground. That's a terrible idea. It's proven that women are generally less effective in combat. You are suggesting we take all these less effective troops and make one unite of less effective troops.

At best they'd be a token unit that never actually does anything. At worst lots of them and other troops get killed.

No commander is going to want to be the guy that orders out this shitty unit that he knows is shitty, so that something goes wrong and now he's the guy that got shitloads of WarriorWomyn killed.

Nobody will want to rely on them in the field because their ineffectiveness is such a liability.

With normal all male combat units we have a sense of the general base effectiveness of any given combat unit. We can work with those parameters. What the fuck are you supposed to do with a unit that is the same size and cost, but is patently less effective?

It's not realistic and it's not a middle ground.
>>
Why not just do what they do now?

You take the women and put them in noncombat roles. It's worked just fine for ages. A female pilot is not significantly disadvantaged when compared to female 0311b, for example.
>>
>spend time on 4chan making dumb threads all day
>knowing people well enough to broadly generalize them

Pick 1
>>
>>31412196
Yes, that's precisely what I'm saying. I get angry even thinking about discussing this matter with a liberal.

>>31412201
But it's better than what's being done now, and still within the realm of possibility of being implemented
>>
>>31412219
Women lack the will to kill. They are not "warriors".
Stop this meme.
>>
>>31411544
>liberals
>thinking logically about anything
Come here my poor child, let me tell you about the AWB
>>
>>31411616
Yeah, her mouth was really meritorious
>>
>>31409683
>implying their command wouldn't be hitting them up the moment they went outside their AO
What is FBCB2 for $500 Alex. There's a reason convoys use that shit.
>>
>>31412226
No it's not better. That's the whole point. At the very least I'd rather have a few more subpar soldiers in every unit than an entire useless unit.

Tell me one thing that is better about having female infantry. One thing that makes it worth trying to integrate women into combat roles.

We don't need to add women in the infantry for any reason other than because of a moral crusade to create some facsimile of pure gender equality. The only people who benefit from this are feminist feels warriors.
>>
File: firefox_2016-09-21_17-34-50.png (38KB, 840x659px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-09-21_17-34-50.png
38KB, 840x659px
OP again, what do you guys suggest I get on my burger?
>>
>>31409613

No women in combat arms.
>>
>>31412324
what about combat arms in women?
>>
>>31412047
It looks bad on command to leave soldiers on their own or push them to the point of injury during training PT and some training events.

So instead of leaving the girls on their own they distribute the weight and tell them to keep up. They then get chewed out later on.
>>
>>31412334

Fuckin rite
>>
File: it aint me starts playing.jpg (79KB, 561x615px) Image search: [Google]
it aint me starts playing.jpg
79KB, 561x615px
>>31411616
>Surely based entirely on merit right?
>>
>>31409784
>and then beheaded/shot/blown up?
That's optimistic, I think.
>>
>>31412314
Lettuce tomato and pickles
>>
>>31412416
On a sesame seed bun.
>>
>>31412314
>extra patty
Anon's hungry, it seems.

>grilled onions
>grilled mushrooms
>grilled green peppers
>grilled jalapenos
>no grilled lettuce
This restaurant needs to step it up.
>>
>>31412441
I decided not to do it. I'll buy this burger if I get that new job on Friday to reward myself. Temperance is important.
>>
File: 1302195809204.jpg (117KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1302195809204.jpg
117KB, 406x480px
>>31412451
>I'll buy this burger if I get that new job on Friday to reward myself.
Just to be sure, you're not a woman applying to join the army, right?
>>
>>31412314
>>31412441

One time I ordered an extra patty on my burger thinking I'd get a double burger, completely forgetting that you get 2 on the regular burger, ended up with 3.

Was pleasantly surprised
>>
>>31412469
No. It's a machining job w/ Smith and Wesson believe it or not. I gotta pass a second interview.
>>
>>31409613
At the same time you could actually compare how they did in comparison.
>>
>>31412471
When I order an extra patty, all they do is put two patties on the side.
>>
>>31412498
>second interview
One's not enough these days, for some people.

Indecisive fucks, smhtbhwyfam
>>
>>31412498
Hey that's cool. What kind of training/education have you done for that?
>>
>>31412547
None, I just worked in a factory and a guy taught me how to do it. It's the same way I learned to drive, and got licensed to operate, a forklift. I'm not even in trades, I'm a STEM student.
>>
>>31411576
>biological urges can be controlled

Not even the most well disciplined man in the world can control himself all of the time and in the military you need to plan for the worst case scenario at all times, why try to control something when you can get rid of the cause all together with no negative effects?
>>
>>31412575
That's pretty noice dude, good luck with the interview.
>>
>>31409613
how do i score qt3.14 south korea plastic grill?
>>
>>31412471
>Go into Five Guys
>Order double bacon cheeseburger without thinking
>Get four patties and four strips of bacon
>betterthanexpected.svg
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.