[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1000 guns seized in police operation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

So, the police in Norway has seized roughly a 1000 firearms belonging to 15-20 people. They're all real, a lot of them are fully automatic. Some are apparently deactivated, but in such a way that they can quickly be made fireable.

>tfw all these guns are probably going to be destroyed
>>
Why did the police steal these items?
>>
>that sawed-off .22 with a suppressor on it

MERELY FOR SPORTING USE OCCIFER AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>31406966
Should've posted the other picture with the HK-21E, several FALs and a dozen ARs (one being an illegal SBR that was for sale online some months ago...)
>>
>>31406966
I hope those guns will be okay.
>>
>>31406966
But anon, I thought Norway had firearms laws to stop criminals from getting their hands on guns? This doesn't make any sense, I bet you're lying.
>>
>>31406966
I wonder how the police got them

you think if you had a thousand guns you'd have them pretty secure even if they were legal
>>
Somebody ratted them out more than likely. People can be snakes.
>>
>>31406966
well, off to the smelter they go.

Murica, can we come over to you?
>>
Those weapons probably belonged to white collectors and preppers.
Now that's 1000 firearms less you guys will be able to use against the shitskinned hordes.
>>
>>31407407
The fact the police confiscated them implies they didn't. Probably belonged to Muzzies, bikers and such.
>>
>>31407438
naah. Too much variation in the guns. Ranging from WW2 to modern.

If they were muzzies, they would all be either legal hunting guns modified, or all AKs.

Also, they would've confiscated vast amounts of ammunition if they were muslims.

The poor guys losing their guns here were probably just /k/ as fuck, and no danger to society.
>>
>>31407407
You wanted to say that those guns probably belonged to white supremacists and right-wing extremists. Good thing those assault weapons got seized before someone got hurt. I feel much safer now.

Thanks to the Norwegian police for their service.
>>
>>31407438
-Biker gangs aren't a thing in Europe
-Mudshits mostly got ex-Yugo and Czech weapons used during the yugo wars, and pretty much nothing else
-It's pretty easy to get your guns confisctated by the police when the gun laws are tight as fuck, doesn't imply that you were a criminal and intended to do anything bad, just that the state deems its people unowrthy of owning guns.
>>
All of Europe is a shithole antigun pro islamic nanny state. Way better than America in every way.
>>
>>31407534
>Biker gangs aren't a thing in Europe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Nordic_Biker_War

The war has recently restarted and since the cops are powerless to do anything but meddle with law abiding citizens, carbombings and grenade attacks happen monthly or weekly now.

About a year ago two guys in armor carrying fully auto AKs with drum mags shot up a sports bar a couple miles from my house
>>
>>31407534
>Biker gangs aren't a thing in Europe
Yes they are.
>Mudshits mostly got ex-Yugo and Czech weapons used during the yugo wars, and pretty much nothing else
The black markets are the black markets. Just because they were saturated by Yugoshit after the war doesn't mean other weapons don't exist. Hell, it's easier now than ever before to get illegal firearms from Tor and it's very much possible the weapons were confiscated from local dealers.
>It's pretty easy to get your guns confisctated by the police when the gun laws are tight as fuck, doesn't imply that you were a criminal and intended to do anything bad, just that the state deems its people unowrthy of owning guns.
It needs to be an actual reason. A mass-confiscation like this would either imply a change in legislature, or criminal confiscations.
>>
>>31407302
Yes, we welcome immigrants.
Unfortunately for you, you're not from Mexico so you're actually going to have to do paperwork.
>>
>>31407552
>A mass-confiscation like this would either imply a change in legislature, or criminal confiscations.

Or just that those people didn't have the right licenses, authorizations and all the red tape needed to own those guns? Not to mention full auto guns are illegal in most Euro countries. Some countries like France and Italy also have a limit on the number of guns you can own.
>>
>>31407571
>Or just that those people didn't have the right licenses, authorizations and all the red tape needed to own those guns?
1000 guns from 15-20 people in a country like Norway isn't really something you'd expect from a bust like that.
>>
File: 1474137787030.gif (4MB, 400x250px)
1474137787030.gif
4MB, 400x250px
>>31407560
Fucking kek
>>
I should add; 2 people owned half of the guns, and the police are not giving any info if this is a collector gone crazy or these weapons are meant to be used for crime and that stuff

I wonder if thats a real SVD on >>31406966
>>
>>31407721
they are not under investigation for any terror plot or anything like that. Just for having too much dakka.

So, probably just some collectors trying to excersize their god given right.
>>
>>31406966
And? They're just guns, as long as none of them are historically significant. Who cares. It's as bad as people wailing over maritime security just ditching their beat up rifles overboard rather than keeping them when entering ports.
Might as well get angry for people throwing away a claw hammer.
>>
>>31407853

At least two complete Thompson's and one Thompson receiver in that picture. Not to mention that Swedish Mauser Carbine which isn
t cheap, along with what appears to be an MP18/28 on the far right.

So yea, there are some nice guns in this picture.
>>
>>31407864
>Nice guns
Fine, might as well cry over someone throwing away a nice claw hammer. None of them are particularly rare, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>31407550
>>31407534
>implying
Nigga euro bikes have even used stolen AT4s on each other in europe.
>>
>>31407853
I do get angry at people throwing away claw hammers.
Some one could use that, think about it this way if you stop chucking out tools maybe inner city kids wouldnt need welfare? you just donate it.
>>
>>31406966

murder/k/ube 2 desu?
>>
File: JohnnyKlebitz-GTAV.png (428KB, 549x711px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyKlebitz-GTAV.png
428KB, 549x711px
>>31408046

>tfw you will never be in a biker gang with your bros shooting enemy bikers with rocket launchers and laughing at the cops
>>
>>31407853

why are you here? shoo, go away.
>>
File: 1457145469308.jpg (32KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1457145469308.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
>>31407016
>HK-21E
please have mercy, just give it a good home it doesn't need the smelter
>>
File: 1466515904878.jpg (18KB, 231x311px) Image search: [Google]
1466515904878.jpg
18KB, 231x311px
>>31406966
>1000 firearms belonging to 15-20 people
how the fuck do antigun euroshits even believe they can win this fight
>>
>>31408116
3/10
>>31408277
I'm vainly attempting to snuff out a stupid, go nowhere, not really weapons related in a useful manner, thread.
>>
>>31408572

>not really weapons related
>thread about weapons confiscated by the government

um...
>>
>>31407560
Or a fuckton of swimming...
>>
>>31407864
Not mention the Luger and P38 visible in OPs image.
>>
>>31407550
Great Nordic Biker War is probably in my top 10 titles of all time
>>
>>31407016

This one, right?
>>31407721
>>
>>31407438
NĂ³ fucking way are they browns. It's clearly a mostly milsurp collection. Decent person getting fucked
>>
File: 1463431474365.jpg (89KB, 468x475px) Image search: [Google]
1463431474365.jpg
89KB, 468x475px
>multiple lugers and walthers
Why, God?
>>
>>31406966
>1000 firearms
No. Police has the habit to count every fucking thing as a firearm, magazines, silencers, even ammo sometimes. They just count it as a regulated and/or unlawful item, then they tell the press "we seized 1000 unlawful items" then the press titles say "1000 weapons seized"

>>31407552
>It needs to be an actual reason.
Yes, but one item will get all your guns confiscated.
you have 200 old guns, one is not deactivated properly or it's not declared in the government files, 200 guns are going to the police.
If you have an unregistered silencer (for .22lr in France they are sold without paperwork although they need some
One extra mag for a B category weapon (10 mags per weapon max)
Police targets old guys with a lot of old guns, some are deactivated, some not but don't need a license or registration, etc. they are 100% certain that in the middle there will be one fucking thing unlawful and all the guns are going to the police, a part of them disappear in the process of course. Often pricey ones. There are examples of police busts even the guy was totally right with the law, the justice was not able to give back all the guns.

Jamal and Ahmed in their neighbor's cellars have enough to equip a small army but they will fire at the cops if they bust them, so the popo goes for the easy targets, white isolated old folks.
>>
>>31409376
good post

However, silencers aren't regulated by any means in Norway, and would therefore not be classified as an unlawful item.

So, if you're ever going to visit Norway, be sure to pick a few unregistered suppressors with you. It's basically the only gun thing we've got over the US.
>>
File: 1398495352885.jpg (392KB, 1024x1603px) Image search: [Google]
1398495352885.jpg
392KB, 1024x1603px
>>31409221
>BerenstAin
REEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!

GET YOUR SHITTY FUCKING UNIVERSE OUT OF MINE!!
>>
>>31407721
>I wonder if thats a real SVD on
Sure looks like it.
They aren't super rare in Europe, and are relatively cheap and easy to get in a lot of countries.
I know a guy that owns an original Russian SVDS.
>>
>>31406966
>that early SVD

i am crying
>>
>>31409447
>However, silencers aren't regulated by any means in Norway

From what I understand, like half the cans in Sweden are illegally imported from Norway because the Swedes don't want to wade through 4 months of paperwork just for a can, when they can take a day trip over to Norway and buy them over the counter no questions asked.
>>
>>31407853
Fuck off
>>
>>31409507
They are only rare in the US because of your shitty import laws. They're common in Europe.
They're pretty expendable.

The real shame here are the four Thompsons, the Steyr MP34, and the super early Mauser Obendorf-manufactured Swedish M94 calvary carbine. Also those poor lugers.
>>
>>31406966
>French Mousqueton A.M.D

Wow, that's not something you see every day.
Also two Husqvarna M1907 pistols, nice but impossible to find ammo for, those fuckers are chambered for 9x20mm Browning Semi-rimmed.
>>
>>31406966
>I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
>>
Cops probably got jealous and wanted the weapons for themselves. Siezed them and now theyll be in the evidence locker (ahem, armoury) permanently.
>>
I wish there was a team of enforcers who would kill/prevent these terrorist cucks from destroying history. ISIS too.
>>
>>31409861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5HoxJ1ixeQ
>>
>>31406966
>>>31407438
>-Biker gangs aren't a thing in Europe

That's wrong you dip. My uncle was killed in it. They drilled kneecaps and fired AT4s at clubhouses, Bandidos even fired off a car bomb much like Breivik made
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.