[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: 1474433178954.webm (573KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
1474433178954.webm
573KB, 640x356px
How do you feel?
>>
>>31405549
Meh

Life kinda sucks right now for me.

How do you feel?
>>
Drunk. Halfway wishing my life wasn't so great. If I were rock bottom and alone, I could go join the Kurds and fight ISIS.
>>
File: 1374804214966.jpg (327KB, 800x998px) Image search: [Google]
1374804214966.jpg
327KB, 800x998px
>>31405549

Like I'm watching me if I had the money.
>>
Honestly, like I just exist and I'm only waiting for the end.
>>
Just had a really bad break up, I don't think I'm ever going to talk to girls again and the worst part is we didn't even fuck
>>
>>31405579
kek'd
>>
>>31405611
Are you young?
>>
>>31405650
Turned 18 a while back
>>
>>31405549
Like I'm gonna snatch every motherfuckin birthday
>>
>>31405549
Finally got the official job offer and get to quit my shit temporary job and do what I love again. Feels good.

In three months I can finally get some actual professional help and not just self-medicate with pot.
>>
>>31405549
Leaving everything behind and moving to Colorado for ski season. Upset about being fined for having 30 rd magazines.
>>
>>31405549
Y'know, I get asked this on a daily basis but I never have an answer. I feel something but it's never something I can summarize into a neat little sentence. I just don't know how I feel anymore.
>>
>>31405549
I've been sleeping like shit bacause my job slowed down and now all i do is skate every few days
>>
>>31405840
Then be lucky you aren't tied down.
>>
File: BSx13gWCAAAyuFd.jpg (77KB, 599x820px) Image search: [Google]
BSx13gWCAAAyuFd.jpg
77KB, 599x820px
Link very related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI6PiZ2scRY
>>
I'm Australian, how do you think I feel
>>
>>31405549
My room is a mess, I haven't been catching up on reading, I feel tired, almost out of dip, constantly worried about money, feel on edge, feel down easily, almost out of booze.
>>
>>31406381
I miss my cat too.
>>
Best friend been away for a while but she should be back at some point and isn't mad at me, just busy.

Also tried to many new types of food and have a stomach ache.

It's suddenly 3AM when it was like 11PM last I checked.
>>
File: 1473351920386.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473351920386.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>31405549
I hate my life
suicide is painless
it brings on many changes
and I can take or leave it as I pleaaaase
>>
>>31406395
Sorry to hear about your cat Anon.
Losing pets sucks.
I wont deny just thinking of my ferrets dying can bring me to tears.
>>
>>31405549

I feel I need more fatman operator weebums
>>
I feel kinda bad, but I still feel I'm in the ok category. Living at home in my late 20s is pretty shameful but I'm not being a complete leech, I'm slowly saving money, and I'm still working on my long term goals. couldbeworse.jpeg
>>
This has been the greatest year of my life, and I feel bad saying that in a thread of people being sad. But things are finally looking up. I'm finally back at school in a city I love, my brother and best friend lives with me. I'm going to pop the question next year to a girl I love, and next month I'm buying my first gun. After browsing /k/ for years and doing marksmanship with my old rotc program for years I'm finally in a place where I can afford it and enjoy it. Going hunting soon too, if I can get my rifle and hunting license in order by november. That's another first. I finally feel at home with myself and my life and I don't feel depressed for once. It feels fantastic to just be content and not depressively drinking.
>>
Kinda weird, but then again, you've met me in a strange time of my life.

It's been 9 months since my last "official" job. Now it's just wake up at 7.30am, work with parents until 5.30pm, then it's either A-gaming under the radar (the parents consider gaming to be an addiction, second only to drugs.), B-Pick a topic in my Arkive to pass the night, or C- rile up to learn some 3d shitz until you open Utube and watch some Brit banter shows til 11pm.

I'm not sure why I'm even ON here. I don't have a gun, or allowed to (literal ex-US-occupied, now commie nation, ya know). At least the net law is loose enough for me to hoard almost the entire Osprey catalog, tho. So if you folks want to grab some quick read, buzz.
>>
>>31406408
Thanks man, it did suck when it happend I feel mostly "over" it but it still hurts, drinking might not be helping as well. Cherish your pets man, more good memories helps.
>>
File: 1400201985654.gif (532KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1400201985654.gif
532KB, 250x251px
>>31405611

>I'm 18
>X happened
>I'm never doing Y again
>no seriouslee guize I've enough experience in life to make this decision.

4/10 because I took the bait.
>>
>>31405549
Anxious.
It's probably why I'm sleeping so much this week.
>>
>>31406531
>wake up at 7:30 and work for parents until 5:30
I'm the American version of you.

Also pay vidya at night, but instead of 3d stuff its all gun videos on youtube for me.
>>
Just found out my gf might not be as politically compatible as I thought.
Honestly I live with her but what's the point. Doesn't want kids ever, thinks feminism is good, believes in the wage gap, became a vegan, sex has been steadily declining and now she supports "liberal" gun policy, aka "it's okay if you have guns and we can both shoot but I don't want people I don't agree with or whom I deemed crazy to have guns or human rights".
I am due to become hasguns early next year, the government requires me to keep them locked up in a safe at my place if residence. I am still not convinced to dump her, but I also don't believe the relationship to last much longer. Been together for four years and I am somehow still in love. Also .mil threw me a curveball and ruined my career plans. But at least I have shooting buddies.
>>
>>31405549

Pretty shitty desu.

Gf of mine dumped me last month. Minor argument, but she's away coz of work, argued before she left. She was supposed to be away from home for 6 months because of work. I deleted her on fb etc and cut all ties in a hope i'd be over her by the time she got back.

Her work away got cut short and she's back this week. I'm in a bit of a spin.
>>
>>31405549
weird vltor handguard doesnt look so bad
>>
These threads are always so sad, I wonder how representative of /k/ this really is.

I'm doing okay, I'm in nursing school so the studying literally never ends. Midterms are comjng up in a few weeks so I'm anxious to see how I do.
>>
>>31406442
I'm happy for you, and hope life continues to go well. Don't fall into the trap that you can't talk about what's positive because other people have it rough.

I had a breakup last month, but my friends and family are there for me. Started dating again, and enjoying my hobbies. I've been going to the gym and already feel stronger. Life is good.
>>
>>31405549

Eh, alright.

Grill is pretty cool. She's chill as fuck and I enjoy having both her and her daughter around. I enjoy doing cop shit.

All in all, I just wish they would hurry up and promote me so I could make more money.

>inb4 wife's son meme

It's hard to meet women my age that don't have at least one kid. Her daughter is 5, absolutely adorable. Dad was a walkout shortly after the kid was born.
>>
>>31406660
Women are plastic. If she likes you she'll adopt your views over time.
>>
File: 20160811_184516.jpg (2MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160811_184516.jpg
2MB, 3984x2988px
>>31405611
Been there before, took about 4 years but i eventually got over it. Use the alone time to home some skills and keep some good people in your company. Oh and try to think past the need to fuck. Intimacy is important in a relationship but it shouldn't be the most important. If all you ate in it for is the fuck just get tinder, otherwise work on cultivating your connection to your other (in the future, yes you will date again trust me.) Figure out what else besides the booty draws you to them and why you would want to spend so much time and effort keeping them in your life. To clarify, i am in no way saying that the break up was due to your inability to do this previously. I am saying that while it is a shit situation, try to learn from it so you can form stronger relationships later.

tl;dr
That sucks bro, but it's not the end of the world. Chin up, try to better yourself in the mean time. You'll bounce back, be stronger when you do.

Bonus: 10 points if you can guess these rounds. (Should be easy)
>>
File: 1464006059846.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464006059846.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
Bored.
>>
Thinking of joining the Navy
>>
>>31406136
Lol why not a real free state like Wyoming or Montana
>>
Feeling pretty fucking bummed.

After a few years of training, me and my friend from my army days went to Finnish SF selection earlier this year. We both made it through the grueling selection course, but when the acceptance/rejection letters came, my friend got selected and I didn't.

Now he's there operating like a boss and I don't even know why I didn't made it, the selection personnel wouldn't tell me.
I was so pissed off, that I bought a fucking house to keep my mind busy and not fall into real depression.

Luckily I can try again next year, as I had passed the selection course. Just got to keep on training. But this makes things actually harder, as there can't be true despair without a glint of hope.
>>
>>31405611
I've been in a 3 year relationship. Love the girl, shes "literally crazy" about me. I mean that in that she threatened to kill herself when I moved out a year ago (from our house) she has multiple mental issues that I wasn't aware of at the outset. Sucks but I'm going to have to break it off. I kept thinking things would improve but they haven't

anyways man, keep yer chin up
>>
File: 1441920795230.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1441920795230.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
Unsure. I found a finn capture Remington m91 mosin for $299

Negatives
>missing upper handguard
>not a total parts matching gun

Should I comrades? I haven't been this unsure in a long time.
>>
>>31405549
So poor I have to donate plasma in order to get enough money for a glock.
>>
>>31407297

That is pretty sexy. Literally the best of everything. Just buy an upper hand guard that matches the color of the stock and buy it.
>>
Scored a 10/22 cheap, got some new tires on my shit box. My credit rating is now in the 800s from all 3 bureaus. Waiting for the next WRX before I get a new car but as good as my Grand Prix is running it's not really an issue.

My fiancee is 6 months away from finishing nursing school. Plan to move from Philly to Idaho (or maybe South Dakota, not sure yet. We have a road tripped planned before we move to check things out).

I'm still losing 4ish pounds a week. Already down 80lbs. Another benefit of dieting and working out is my Fiancee is also doing it but she only had like 20lbs tops to drop. Shes back to her high school weight already and can fit into her old cheerleader gear.

This is the most I've had my shit together in my entire life. So back to OPs question, feeling really fucking good to be honest.
>>
>>31405611
Just be a voluntarily celibate wizard if you haven't lost your virginity yet. Roasties destroy men, one is in the process of obliterating my friend group right now. She, of course, has no power over me because I am a volcel wizard, but my friends that still see value in roasties are getting really upset by her. Just focus on working out and studying, and shooting. Girls aren't worth the attention.
>>
>>31405559

Trust me, it its not worth it.
>>
>>31407713
I've done the war thing before.

I'm a well adjusted, college educated vet with a stable life. But just sometimes I want relive my early twenties and go back to wrecking shit up.
>>
>>31406407
What the fuck is he doing
>>
>>31408760
Living

maybe you should try it
>>
I fucking hate my life.

Trying to make things better though.
>>
File: OZSr575hxXc.jpg (119KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
OZSr575hxXc.jpg
119KB, 604x604px
>>31406407
I gotta say steven seagal is my hero
he doesn't look like he knows what he's doing but he owns up to it and looks like he's having a blast doing it.
>>
File: 1470911102520.jpg (113KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1470911102520.jpg
113KB, 1024x681px
>>31405549
Happy I'm alive to be quite honest.
>>
>>31406430
when i watch seagal weebums anymore i feel like he is going to have a massive coronary with his eyes bugging out
>>
>>31405549
I take it day by day, overall I'm all right.

Some reason filling up the tank yesterday reminded me how insignificant my stresses were in the major scheme of things.
>>
>>31407267

That really sucks, man. Do not fucking give up. Pick yourself up and get back in there. Think about anything you might have been a little weak on and train 10 times harder. Rooting for you all the way from Canada.
>>
>>31407267
>the selection personnel wouldn't tell me.

Were you in the vicinity of someone who was smoking any drugs in the month leading up to the selection process

Is anyone in your family considered a security threat?

Have you posted any SF related posts on social media(photos, your interest, named or posted photos/details of individuals aspiring to join, training or currently serving SF personnel)

Any of those could cause a no report rejection, that's just off the top of my head, there could be more.

I don't know if that's how SF selection operates in Finland but it's like that here.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1024x768px
Gud
>>
File: youre old.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youre old.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
tired
>just started up school after a summer of feeling unfulfilled and lazy
>new school, already dont like it
>fell for the CJ meme, looking to get out because its literally white guilt the class at this place
>tried to get out before classes closed, they dont have much else to offer that im interested in and what I am interested in meant I would have had to change everything I had signed up for
>going to stick it out until next semester and get my feet under me, every day classes feel like a total waste
>my job has run its course, im good at it and all but its just old and im sick of the same bullshit every week
>im not going to get a better job then this until Ii graduate so I have at least 2 years left at it
>one of my best bros/assistant manager just got transferred, lots of other regulars that started with me have left/talking about quitting
>before he left he tells me "make sure you DONT get stuck here anon, not like me"
>im feeling more alone every day and im sick of being responsible for other peoples fuck ups for a part time job
>my car is starting to sound like something from a looney toons cartoon, clanging and shaking every time it hits a bump. I cant afford a new one
>I dont see my friends practically at all anymore, and when we do theres nothing to do but drink
>started going for bike rides around my town to get some fresh air
>over did it, there are only so many places to bike to and ive done them all, a lot, and now its lost its charm
>the idea of saying fuck it all and joining the military just to give me something new looks better and better everyday
>just need to finish these next two years, tell myself to suck it up because ive already made it this far

generally my life isnt all that bad so I feel like a dick to complain, but im just so fucking bored and disappointing but most of all im tired
>>
>the good
my family is pro guns, letting me live for free at home during school. All the recent events in the news has gotten them even more into guns and theyre asking me to help them

>the bad
found out I dont like DA/SA, thought it was just the beretta a shot, maybe just that particular beretta. So I shot another. same thing, didnt like the change in triggers and could hit shit. Then I tried sigs, HKs, smith and wesson 5900s. All the same. Cant hit anything and dont like the way it feels. I can feel a difference in all their DA/SA triggers but It doesnt matter
Im bummed out because there goes half of my wishlist but at least im saving money
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.