[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South African gun laws and culture.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 30

File: 20160920_131423.jpg (977KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_131423.jpg
977KB, 2560x1536px
So my last thread landed up becoming a discussion about the gun laws of my home land of south niggerland. So come ask me what you want about our laws here
>>
>>31396454
Ia it true about rape gangs and can you shoot them
>>
>>31396463
They do show up from time to time. I haven't heard of anything like that recently but if they are threatening your life or safety or that of some one else you can put those fucks down.
>>
>>31396467
Can you own fullauto rifles
>>
>>31396478
Yes you can, however you need a collectors licence if I am correct. If you grease the system it is fairly easy to obtain.
>>
>>31396454
Durbanite here, moved to the US about 8 years ago. Had a Big K sneak into our back yard once and attempt to steal some shit (Fokken k-s), chased him down with a .22 air rifle as I was still too young to own firearms at the time, are the gun laws lightening up or? The damn police wanted to arrest me even though I was still on property and they felt I was a threat.Told them to fuck off. I was there 2 years ago and bought a throw away from some dude who was trusted and it seems most everyone has something now (as opposed to 8+ years ago)
>>
>>31396454
do you have castle doctrine in sa? like if someone breaks into your home, does that mean you can use lethal force even if they dont have a weapon? or do you have to show you were in danger?

another way. will it fall on you to prove innocence? or does the govt reason that since they broke in while you were there, they were there to cause you harm by default? and a prosecutor will have to prove that wasnt the case?
>>
>>31396482
Are the nignogs civilized somewhat
>>
>>31396495
Well the laws don't seem to have become any stricter. Bear in mind I have only recently come of thay magical age where I am allowed to own the items of my people /k/.
>>
>>31396499
Not op, but South African. It varies from township to township, tribe to tribe. Zulus are cunts, coloureds are cunts, Xhosa are pretty chill etc etc etc
>>
>>31396502
Yeah, you should invest in a visa and come see the glory that is the US (They'll make you want to move straight back home)
>>
>>31396497
Not really. If they are I your home they need to threaten you in some manner. If you do kill one then your weapon is confiscated and you have culpable homicide against you. You them prove (most of the time it's easy) that it was self defense. Then you get your shit back and go on your way. However if you kill a hardened criminal the coos will vouch for you. I have heard stories where one was unarm, was killed and the cops knew him so they planted a knife. Also bribing is easy here soo...
>>
>>31396515
That's pretty much the way it is.
>>
>>31396517
I'll give that a shot. I am fairly broke because student.
>>
do you live in fear of being murdered by blacks? or is that just a /pol/ meme?

do you know any people who were victims of black violence?
>>
>>31396560
One tried to stab my brother in a break in. He walked away with a busted arm. And it isn't really a meme but at the same time it is. Depends on where you live however I do CC all the time.
>>
>>31396560
I find that they are particularly likely to hunt in packs and tend to target larger estates with more land, sneaky fuckers
>>
do you love your country or would you immigrate to a majority white one given the chance?
>>
>>31396591
Basically what he just said is if you live on a large estate you should be heavily armed
>>
>>31396599
Well there aren't many countries that have the same middle class quality of life and the same freedom for weapons so no I wouldn't move
>>
>>31396568
Why aren't white people gathering in little fort alamo kind of fortresses protected by several walls instead of staying in individual homes ?

Do you support the creation a white only region in SA ?
>>
>>31396609
I remember a short while ago they attempted this, those folks were painted as crazy KKK members and were ordered by the government to dismantle. Any time there is a show of progression amongst the white populace, ANC steps in real quick to ruin that shit.
>>
>>31396482
>If you grease the system it is fairly easy to obtain.
How much do I have to bribe?
>>
>>31396628
I thought that staying in a gated community was pretty normal for upper-class whites.
>>
>>31396637
R4000. Uhm that is about $285
>>
>>31396704
Fuck no, we have armed response and shit, not necessarily gated communities (atleast where I lived)
>>
>>31396718
Yeah CSS Tactical are the guys you want. They are almost all exmilitary and recce. These guys have a rifle in every car and the nignogs are scared of them.
>>
>>31396718
Even Thailand has gated communities, and it doesn't have packs of wild nignogs wandering around at night. You stay in your nice villa or townhouse while being separated from the riff-raff by a wall. CCTV cameras monitor the area 24/7. Guards protect the access and make sure only residents and guest enter. Residents still can have guns to protect their homes. Seems like a good concept for South-Africa . I would probably arm the guards and place spikes on the wall to prevent intrusion - the 30cm spikes can be hidden by bougainvilleas plantations. Retractable traffic bollards could also be used to stop ramming vehicles.
>>
>>31396731
Recce's eh? I know alot of em moved their asses to Mozambique, atleast the active contractors anyway.
>>
>>31396454
Not south africa but a nigerian guy told me on fridays the gangs wait outside of cashpoints to ambush people to steal there money
>>
>>31397128
There are just a few I'm CSS. I guess they get thier adrenaline fix working for it. I hear a story from the coast where 2 guards went up against 14 armed nignogs and killed all of them
>>
>>31397506
Yeah this is a fairly common occurrence. You just have to watch yourself in dodgy areas
>>
>>31397514
Do CSS recruit or accept former military from other countries and is the pay competitive with say law enforcement in the US?
>>
>>31397981
I am not entirely sure abot pay but so long as you are trained I am sure that they would hire you.
>>
>>31398048
so how much of this is bullshit
>>
>>31398184
please answer this SAWanon I've always liked this cap as well
>>
>>31396628
Are you talking about Orania?
>>
>>31398184
>>31398195
If you go into townships things like this can happen. The more whites are around you the safer you are. This seems very over exaggerated while the "ghouls" do do something similar to this with apartments in the dodgy parts of Joburg they don't do it to offices. There are piles of trash in the less reputable parts of the city there aren't burst sewer pipes and there is no lack of electricity. The scum did make parts of the city unsafe and previously affluent areas became shitholes and there was a time when the center of town was a shithole but not as is described in this post. Also this invasion was gradual not as is described. There has been a reclamation of the city center and various districts around the city. In conclusion this post makes it look like the shit-coloured apocalypse which it wasn't. There are parts of the city that look like Detroit and many more parts that look like a 1st world city. The suburbs are generally quite safe and filled with the more civil and intelligent white man, you will met a few black living in these areas but for the most part they are next step in negroid evolution, i.e they have evolved mentally enough to sustain a healthy and friendly as well as partially non-destructive mind .

Look if you want to come live here finding a job can be a struggle for a white person but a middle class salary here leaves you with a better quality of life than in most Euro counties, also gunz and legal access to lots of em. Plus the more civilized people that inhabit the country the better it is for other civilized skin colours. It really isn't as bad as you think it is here and it is rather easy to imagine yourself and to build yourself a stable and comfortable future here.
>>
>>31396454
Absolutely shameless self bump.
>>
>>31398584
Okay, elevator shitting: LOL REALLY?

Also has the need for armed security completely integrated with SA culture? Is this just what you guys do now?
>>
>>31398733
Not every one carries or owns guns but the whole armed response is all over. They often substitute the police as they are there faster.
>>
>>31398746
Any less then legal jobs for white men is sa?
>>
>>31398757
Such as? I am sure that there are but I don't deal with business such as that.
>>
>>31396518
If it's so easy to bribe why didn't the legless athlete fuck get off?
>>
>>31398817
Because he didn't kill a degenerate shitskin high on drugs. He killed a very well known woman that wasn't in the wrong at all.
>>
Is there still any weird animosity between white South Africans of English decent and white South Africans of Boer decent?
>>
>>31398952
I am of English decent. Let me put it this way. I have only ever had Afrikaans women like me. So no I wouldn't say that there is
>>
File: wilbur smith.jpg (640KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
wilbur smith.jpg
640KB, 1296x968px
Am I weird for having a huge South African boner ever since I was like 13?
>>
>>31399012
Not at all. Come on down and live here :)
>>
>>31399012
Same here, but I guess it's pretty normal for the white man to strive to Africa. I even got myself a nice Boere girl
>>
File: a1XVvN6_460s.jpg (87KB, 460x683px) Image search: [Google]
a1XVvN6_460s.jpg
87KB, 460x683px
>>31396454
In case this thread has died, I am another SABro from Pretoria AMA.
>>
>>31399103
Yeah they are quite different to what you expect a woman to be like. Feminine but still able to get shit done.
>>
>>31396781
You pretty much described private urbanizations in Puerto Rico. Except some have cameras, some don't, the guards are usually unarmed and not many residents pack
>>
File: Kaleu feels.png (377KB, 566x745px) Image search: [Google]
Kaleu feels.png
377KB, 566x745px
>>31399158
the only problem is that she hates SA, so I won't be allowed to buy a nice house at the cape
>>
>>31398746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0

how accurate is this Vice doc?
I know Vice likes to exaggerate
>>
>>31396712
Any waiting periods after the purchase of the permit? What is the process for a collector's permit? Any tests that I have to do?
>>
>>31399219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBwGQ91R5rk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Wnm0yIwyU

Worse in same cases m8.
>>
>>31399219
This is pretty tame compared to some of the stories I've heard from friends doing private security here in Pretoria, they are a force multiplier for the police and regularly do raids into the fields in the vicinity from what they tell me its shoot and move the ones that don't immediately give up.
>>
>>31399219
I watched that some time ago, fucked up Vice style, but kinda get's it. But you can't really generalize it, there are more and less dangerous areas and more and less fucked up niggers
>>
>>31396731
Are there any restriction exemptions for firearm acquisition if you're part of CSS tactical (ex: acquire of selective fire arms)
>>
>>31399245
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BuKlqgJsdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMBgrzT5w
>>
>>31399012
>wilbur smith
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>31399245
>>31399268

http://www.documentarytube.com/videos/child-prostitution-south-africa-s-young-street-walkers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZNCUtuV8uQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsCdTYxHwCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cYW-E528_E

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/8891519/Survival-of-the-whitest-inside-an-Afrikaner-boot-camp.html
>>
File: Martini book.jpg (454KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
Martini book.jpg
454KB, 1280x956px
>>31399334
That's still only about 80% of my Wilbur Smith books too. I've got some doubles but still. I was hooked when I read When the Lion Feeds for the first time when I was like 14
>>
>>31399254
http://www.saps.gov.za/services/flash/firearms/legislation/gov_notice_english.pdf

The only people I have ever heard of getting special treatment is Goldfields gold trucks.

>>31396454
Is that a Norinco 213c?
>>
>>31396454
Do you have any long term plans, like emigration, or secession? Seems like things are just getting worse, and eventually it will reach the point when whites are voted off the island, so to speak.

I remember seeing some insane statistics, like whites make up 20% of the population and pay 90% of the taxes or such.
>>
>>31399233
First you need a competency permit in all classes of weapon. Then you can start the process. You can do this through and dealer. There technically is a waiting period due to how slow the government is with most things so expect to throw about $200 at the dealer so that he can push it through faster like you could have it by the end of the week.
>>
>>31396454
I dont believe your south african because if you ware then you would be using kaffir instead of nigger
>>
>>31399450
Yeah we pay most of the taxes. They won't allow a vote to remove white or anything to happen like in Rhodesia because the government would stop it. ( they are fully aware that it would hurt their pocket way too much with international repercussion)
>>
>>31399469
Look at my post I have used kaffir before. I use nigger more because I come from an English area and I like it more because then I can also say sand-nigger. I live near Hurlingham in Sandton.
>>
>>31399521
Sand-Nigger, that's gold. Need to tell this my father in law
>>
>>31399521
Are you guy able to get semi auto r4 rifles
>>
File: 20160920_212043.jpg (930KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_212043.jpg
930KB, 2560x1536px
>>31399412
No its a mish-mash Tokarev chambered in 7.62x25

>>31399538 Yeah I don't like most brown people due to behaviour so I need a slur for each kind. I am ok with Indians though. Never ever had trouble with them and there is a large population here.
>>
File: 20160920_212051.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_212051.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>31399566
Yes if you have a good dealer they will source anything.

>>31399579
>>
>>31399450
I thought the ANC just suffered a major loss this past election cycle
>>
>>31399579
SA Indians are just like the niggers in my eyes, less likely to rob you, but more likely to rape your wife or daughter.
>>
>>31399599
Yes hey did. Their downfall has begun fortunately.
>>
>>31399566
Need a section 16 Licence though.

>>31399579
I have a FEG Hi-Power, are you able to get Hollows or are you using CMJ? Also do you reload?

>>31399599
In the municipals they did, but now it`s a cluster fuck of coalitions in some places.
>>
>>31399599
it was a regional election, and a major loss still means like 80% of a niggers voting for them, instead of 95%. The DA did pretty good in the west non the less.
>>
>>31399634
https://www.elections.org.za/LGEDashBoard2016/

Not as much as 80% it was important as it showed the could be beaten and wont rule until "Jesus returns".
>>
>>31399670
80% was just meant as an example. For sure the ANC will rule for at leat the next 20 years, but it looks like the DA has a chance to get influence in the municipals and provinces. And hopefully the niggers will learn that all the shit the ANC had promised the last years won't come true
>>
>>31399698
I'm not so sure, I don`t even think they will win the 2019 Elections. I honestly think the DA is a bunch of cucks, but I'd rather vote for them since then isn`t a Rhodesian party to vote for.

On an tangent; Why did you get a Tok OP? If you live in or near Sandton I'd expect a more upclass firearm.
>>
>>31398184
Not OP but another South African from Johannesburg, that literally reads like something you can find in a court testimony.

I truly recommend you come visit here, but if you want to see black places, do not u Der any circumstances go into a township, and do not under any circumstances go into joburg inner city.

If you are white or Indian, you are at severe risk. If you are black and look rich, you are at possibly even more risk, since cops won't investigate black on black crime unless the family is rich enough for it to be a big story.

I live near Sandton so a very middle-upper class area. Not a very white area by any means, but good enough, around 50 percent white, and the rest very upper class black and Indian.
I've posted this a couple of time before, but here goes again.
Getting decent guns for self defence here is a complete waste because of how much unnecessary effort it takes, so we just have a couple of illegal guns in my household and we will deal with the consequences if we use them in an emergency.
In reality if any good happens we won't even go for them, because my house has three meters tall walls with an electric fence, like most other houses in my area, so nothing will happen. If anything does happen,we have a really great "neighborhood patrol" service, these guys carry more heavy artillery than your average seal team. Well trained, and very reliable, there's always one either on my road or less than a minute away, so 99 times out of 100 they would be there guns blazing before we got the guns out the safe. Much better for us too considering how fucked self defence laws are here.
Not going to say that I'm a badass, I literally wake up half an hour early just to get Starbucks in the mornings, but my father, my brother and I could most likely deal with a bunch of kaffirs (dindus) very easily in the time it takes security to arrive, so self defence guns here aren't really a problem. What is annoying is getting guns legally. Any questions?
>>
File: 20160908_133733.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160908_133733.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>31399741
I also have a nugget and an ar-15. I love old Russian weapons... They just have a charm to them. I CC a 1911 ( My father recently passed it down to me.)
>>
>>31399619
My Tok is a plinker so I just use old ass surplus wherever I can find it. I unfortunately don't have a die set for 7.62x25 yet but I reload .45 9mm for my brother and .223
>>
I think I read on here once that ammo prices in SA are insanely high, is that true at all?
>>
>>31399777
What shitty unlicensed guns do you have ya wankah?

I had a Nazi Walther P38 with removed serials but had to get rid of it.
I'm out in the sticks of Benoni.

Get some licensed firearms, if you have money register with the National Shooting Association for a quick Section 16.
>>
>>31399816
Depends what you want to buy, I would rate them as cheaper than Europe for most brands
>>
>>31399777
I have had very different luck with obtaining weapons. My dealer is well connected and if I walk into his store tomorrow and start the process I will be able to take home a new gun in about a week from then.
>>
>>31399741
There isn't really any alternative to vote for whites. The problem is that Zuma can do what ever he wants and the kaffir will still think he's a good president.
>>
>>31399833
Well I guess what the cost per round? Here in the us you can buy cheap steelcase .223 for ~$0.23/round online and steel 9mm for ~$0.20. There was someone posting on here not to long ago saying .223 was like $0.50/round in SA.
>>
>>31399797
Are those Safeties? How did you get a Section 16? I'm looking to join NSA and I've shot in one IPSC match so far. I'm about to go for a Section 15, have any experience with those m8?

>>31399850
It`s Headman Syndrome.
>>
>>31399832
Dude I live right on a large veld in Sandton. Somewhere in this area (won't give specifics) I buried an AK in a case filled with engine oil and about 2000 rounds. all illegal. The point of it is if the shit ever hits I have a back up that the government doesn't know about.
>>
>>31399856
No my weapon isn't full auto and as I said I know a dealer in fordsburg who is good with the cops. And if you are referring to my shoes no they are jungle boots.
>>
File: Make Afrika Great Again.jpg (437KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Make Afrika Great Again.jpg
437KB, 1920x1280px
>>31399856
>It`s Headman Syndrome.
this.
>>31399862
What you did sounds stupid, but it's actually the right thing to do. S will definitely HTF
>>
>>31399832
Got a really old tokarev that belonged to my grandfather, story goes he stole it off a Russian army officer that he beat in a bar brawl. Not sure how true that story is because a lot just doesn't line up but my grandmother corroborated it. So that's cool.

My dad has a legal handgun and rifle, not sure about the handgun but the rifle is a Remington.

There are also a couple of rifles that my dad managed to pick up when he was in Angola and because he was an officer he managed to smuggle a fair few of them back. No AKs but a couple of really nice classic rifles, I think one is an early marque lee-enfield. They are in decent shape too, so probably worth selling off to a collector if we need to get rid of them.

He doesn't let us fuck around with his legal weapons but he figures we can take the tokarev plinking, becuase if we get cuffed we can just say we found it in the bush while we were there and maybe get away without even having to bribe. Doesn't let us touch the rifles becuase he has the same collectors idea.

Thinking of getting a nice rifle in a couple of years for target shooting, maybe a Sako, but until then I won't go through the effort becuase like i said, oth much need for gun where I live.thanks for the advice though
>>
>>31399894
>What you did sounds stupid, but it's actually the right thing to do. S will definitely HTF
Oh boy, nee contracts!
>>
>>31399862
As long as you have something, I guess. Try to get a Handgun through some connections. If you shot a kaffir with it a get caught you can say it was his and you took it from him. But you will get fucked if you use an AK as robbers never carry them.

>>31399880
Section 16 is Dedicated Sporting License
SLRs (Self Loading Rilfe/Shotgun) and any sporting firearms like extra handguns.
>>
>>31399843
Are you the same guy that posted a thread a week or two ago and recommended to me the one shop I think in krugersdorp?
Yeah my main problem isn't actually getting the weapon legally, it's actually giving enough of a shit to bother going through the process legally. It's mostly becuase I don't have the competency certificate yet, so after my first gun everything will go a lot quicker
>>
>>31399937
just do it you lazy bastard
have a legal gun in case you have to use it in self defense, you'll be less likely to be fucked by the courts
and you'll still have your backup illegal guns in case shit really hits the fan
>>
>>31399909
only rely on yourself to keeps yourself safe
>>
>>31399906
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, my dad also brought back a mortar round, couple of grenades and five thunder flashes from the army, not sure how useful a 40 year old mortar round will be but not a fucking chance I'm touching that thing
>>
>>31399894
I don't think its likely but jic.
>>31399921
No the point is to use it if the country falls apart not for home defense. My brother has an SP-1 (Vektor). My dad .357 and I have his old 1911 soooo....
>>
>>31399971
My dad has got two legal weapons which are way more accessible than the illegal ones, in an emergency situation any of us can use them, so not a chance we would use the illegal ones in self defence. Don't even know if the rifles shoot, we've only ever shot the tokarev so not a chance we will rely on those if SHTF
>>
>>31399937
Yes I am. The gunshop in Krugerdorp is where I go for a chat. Sniper (store name) in fordsburg is my dealer who can get u what ever you want. They are Muslim guys but they are actually good people
>>
>>31399906
A decent rifle like a HOWA 1500 in .308 or .30-06 will set you back about R8500 plus say R2000 for a half way good enough scope.

>>31399937
>>31399971
I agree, it is worth it to have at least a Section 13 if nothing else.

>>31399983
My father had some old as shit CS grenade, not sure what happened to it.

>>31399989
It is only, if you want to off some dumb Kaffir without out the cops pinning blame on you. I'd just as soon slash my arms and drop some shitty knife if I waste a trespasser.
>>
>>31400003
Haha who saw it coming that you can get anything in fordsburg. Classic.
>>
>>31400003
for some weird reason SA muslims seem to be quite okay
>>
>>31396454
I always thought Cape Town was a beautiful city, and I heard Western Cape was a state that didn't have as many blacks compared to other parts of the county. Is Cape Town as safe place to live in SA or am I completely wrong?
>>
>>31400025
Because all the terrorists are in the Karoo. We South African Muslims are chill, not like those radical European and American one's which are Isis exports and not really from there.
You do get the odd nut job but in South Africa it really doesn't make a difference compared to all the other complete fucknuts you see walking around on a regular basis.
>>
>>31400044
One of the best cities, if not the best, safe mostly everywhere expect the Cape Flats and other location type deals.

>>31400025
Blacks would genocide them if they went full Abu Hajar.
>>
>>31400044
Cape Town is pretty nice and European especially the harbour and southern area. Especially the South is very white and also the area in SA with the lowest crime
>>
>>31400044
There are a lot of black in Cape Town, but it's a very beautiful city, nice place to live or just visit. You don't get crime on the level you do in joburg becuase its DA, not ANC run, so if you're worried about crime in SA Cape Town is fine.
>>31400021
Haven't looked into howamyet but that's a shitload cheaper than Sako so I will now. Definitely going to go legal at some point it's just a matter of convenience.
>>
>>31400057
>>31400070
Keked. Euro muslims are cancer, no offense SA muslim, but I really wish we had less or that my fiancee would admit that EU muslims are worse than SA niggers, so I could get a job in nice warm and sunny CT
>>
>>31400025
They faced quite the genocide in Zanzibar
>>
I spent quite a long time when I was little in SA. My Great Uncle (who was former British Army, fought in Malaya and was in the Pre and Post UDI Rhodesian army) used to work in some form of management role in Eskom.

I can't really remember a great deal about it being 6-7 but I think they lived in Sunninghill? and we spent 2 weeks in Pilanesburg camping which was amazing.

I'd like to visit Cape Town (where my uncle moved to in the end) and watch a game at Newlands. Would any of you guys recommend the Western Cape?
>>
>>31400124
So genocide is the way to make muslims nice guys? 10/10 would try
>>
>>31400117
Fuck that bro, youre fighting a losing battle. Just use examples of people not freezing to death and you should be fine. Or just convert how much you spend on rent to rands and look online for a property worth as much, I guarantee when she sees you can get a massive house for the same a s a decent apartment she will drag you onto the plane
>>
>>31400154
More like BTFO'd by the very slaves they owned.
>>
>>31400149
definitely, I was there it's like the nicest place on earth and the food and beer are good and cheap
>>
>>31396454
Hey africafag...
You have any experience with a RAP-409? If so, what's your opinion on it? I'm thinking about getting the 440.
>>
>>31400154
No genocide doesn't do a fucking thing. The reason it works here is becuase kaffirs would dip their dicks in pig blood then rape them so that's why
>>
>>31400181
Sorry Amerifag never even held on unfortunately
>>
File: Wehrfeels.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Wehrfeels.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
>>31400167
She is a Afrikaner so she knows the money and rent shit, but she doesn't want to go back, even though she know what a nice house and jobs we could get.
I will be trapped here and I will only experience nice gun laws when we visit my in laws.
>>
>>31400183
I could use a few of those here, R100 for each of them and they solve the rapefugee crisis
>>
>>31400181
I've held one, seemed pretty tacticool, no idea about their actual performance though.

>>31400216
Yeah some people just need to get out. I personally don't think I could handle living in the UK, Australia or the US, even though I have lots of friends and family there, giving up the quality of life I have here would take a lot more shit happening, even though I just got an email from my university saying it's been suspended for a week becuase the fucking BAs are rioting over a fee increase of a couple of percent. But then I remember Black Lives Matter and Rhodes Must Fall and I realized that at least I get to watch these ones get shot by police so yay!
>>31400248
Please in the name of all that is holy come and take some of them. At R100 each I could get you 1000 in Greece or Italy by Monday, in Germany by Monday afternoon. Price goes down to R80 per unit for every 1000 after that. No returns.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0

Worth a watch to dip your toes. Theres also a great gritty swat docu from the 90's
>>
>>31399797
Don't stay too long on the surface, Artyom!
>>
>>31400313
>Yeah some people just need to get out.
That's my problem, she got out, now I have to stay

>No returns.
See that's what kills the deal, replacing one parasite with another isn't really what I want.

Namibia would also be a nice place to move if it were a lil richer. But the perk seems to be that the nigger there still like us.
>>
I'd like to visit South Africa eventually. Could I bring my guns on a trip to SA?
>>
>>31400397
But surface is good. Lots of free vodka in old homes
>>
>>31400422
I have absolutely no idea
>>
>>31400398
I would never move to Namibia, in a couple of years uncle Jacob is going to try invade the rest of Southern Africa to try catch more condom farms, so it would be better off if I just stayed here.
I think with the DA results South Africa is going to properly head up, while I just don't see the same for Namibia, if I'm going through the effort of moving countries I'm going to properly GTFO
>>
>>31400422
Don't be a fucking idiot what country allows to take your guns on holiday?
>>
>>31400453
A truly great one would but sadly those don't exist.
>>
>>31400438
Could I buy guns?
>>
>>31400477
But then you would need to love in a country that lets you take your guns on holiday
>>31400482
You probably could but seeing as you're a tourist you will end up looking for guns in the middle of orange farm and you will flash your cash and end up getting raped for it and go home with AIDS and no guns
>>
>>31400453
>>31400477
>>31400422
You actually can, you just need to bring your registration papers, a lot of people take their guns to SA for hunting. I even read a blog from a guy that studied some birds that was able to get a official carry permit for his stay. I'm planning on bringing a gun the next time I fly to SA to see how it works.

>>31400438
I heard from a friend who goes to Namibia for huntung twice a year, that the people there are actually a bit afraid of SA wanting to get them back.
I hope you are right with the DA thing.
>>
>>31400513
Could I...find a Qt. Zulu gf? If cute and Zulu used together are not an oxymoron that is.
>>
>>31400547
it is
>>
>>31400552
SHIT
>>
>>31400547
Don't even go there. Odds are you will find someone looking for a sugar daddy (or blessed, as it's now called) and it's pretty much guaranteed she will have AIDS. Get over your jungle fever, when you actually get here and see them your dick will shrivel up. We do have some of the hottest chicks here, but they are complete fucking hipsters and SJWs so they will also make your dick shrivel up
>>
did everyone got killed by nogs?
>>
>>31400815
No only some. Then we got wise and shot the ones who got too close.
>>
>>31400852
I hope you took no prisoners
>>
>>31400878
Well any of them that could be taken were too badly injured to live
>>
>>31398757
Saffa from earlier (not op)
You used to make good money trading ill gotten rare stones, that's no longer a thing (people import jewelry from the US and Paki and shit, it's cheaper here in the US)
>>
File: K goes hunting in a Safari.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
K goes hunting in a Safari.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>31400815
>did everyone got killed by nogs?
.webm related
>>
>>31400990
Second .webm also related
>>
>>31400438
You can, but they may only allow bolt guns, not sure.

Do you hunt? I got the chance to go down to SA for a hunting trip and that shit was cash.

Also, what are the firearm import laws like? Can you get new-manufactured Norincos and Tigrs?
>>
>>31401096
I have only seen norinco's and mostly older stuff at that but most dealers can source the weapons that you would like to have.
>>
>>31401137
Damn, might have to move to SA. I'll buy a big ranch and have my own "workers"(read:slaves) like the really rich whites do.
>>
>>31400990
>>31400998
lucky bastards having fun, such a unfair world
>>
>>31401160
Please the more whites in this country the better.
>>
>>31401171
Aren't they killing all the Plaas dwellers?
Last time I was there I heard the number whites dropped like a box of rocks
>>
>>31401171
Yeah man, it honestly seemed like a /k/ paradise. Only thing I didn't like was knowing that it wasn't uncommon for kaffirs to just walk up to white farmers and start demanding things on they'd kill them. Two of the ranchers I met had it happen to them.
Also the AIDS.

You didn't answer if you hunted or not.
>>
>>31401195
I have heard no such thing. Just make sure that you are armed af
>>
>>31401198
It would be guaranteed had it not been for registration and shitty self defense laws. I wonder when will the laws be loosened?
>>
>>31401198
Oh sorry man, no I don't as I said I am a student so not enough money to buy a weapon that I would hunt with and then go hunt. Also these kaffirs that demand things. You shoot them when they aren't lookig and leave them in a field where no one will ever find them.
>>
>>31401247
When the white man rules again
>>
>>31401259
Go fuck up some Ostriches when you get the chance.

You ever see an Ostrich cock? Ostriches have pretty big dicks man, I wasn't prepared.
>>
File: 1473485767882s.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1473485767882s.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>31401287
> You ever see an Ostrich cock? Ostriches have pretty big dicks man, I wasn't prepared.

I wasn't prepared for that
>>
I heard that the nigs would kidnap children for sacrifice. White kids or albinos. Is that true.

>inb4 /pol/. I read it on the Internetwebs.
>>
>>31401311
Albinos specifically. They'd cannibalize them for ""medicinal properties""" Not so sure about white children.
>>
>>31401311
Only satanists here and the kaffirs seem to like satan though it is not common. However albino kids are believed to have magical powers and are stolen and butchered for body parts in order to make "mootie" traditional medicine that does fuck all.
>>
>>31401304
It was great, I was pretty young when I got to go hunting there, about 14.

>Shoot ostriche
>Nigga goes down
>Feet in the air, starts kicking the air.
>Should we shoot him again?
>"No its OK, they always do that, you probably hit him in the lungs"
>alright
>Literally kicks the air for about 10mins
>keep asking if we should just finish him
>they keep saying no
>nigga dies
later
>With really funny, older family friend
>"Hey little anon, we should go pluck some feathers and put them in this pillow case, they won't miss them"
>alright
>go down to where they're keeping the carcasses
>pluck some feathers.
>family friend sees something on the ostrich
>"hey little anon what the fuck is this."
>"I don't know" I say
>its big
>Hey grabs a fistfull of it to get a better look
>lifts it up
>"Oh fuck that's its cock"
>"don't fucking tell anyone I jerked off that ostriche"

keks were had
>>
>>31401195
Yes the white farmers are dying like flies, they can't rely on armed response out there. If the kaffir come every night there will be one night you won't be fast enough. I guess it's like Rhodesia, if you aren't a wynhandelaar in the western cape.

If my fiancee will ever agree I'd want a nice house with proper doors and a high wall around my garden
>>
>>31401378
keks were just had now. I would expect to find a story like that on /b/
>>
>>31401378
these birds deserve a big dick they are tasty af
>>
>>31401344
I seriously love the older people in your country dude. Another quick story I was told.

>Be white guy working in hospital in Jburg, I think
>Some time ago, niggers still not considered people
>get a really bad night, lots of blacks coming in for medical treatment
>Can't keep track of which Kaffir is which
>Have brilliant idea
>Get paste/marker/paint (can't remember which)
>Go to first Kaffir I treat
>write on his forehead "K 1"
>go to next Kaffir
>"K 2"
>repeat for all remaining kaffirs
>they were much easier to keep track of after that.
>>
>>31401402
Never had it before. I really want to try it though.
>>
>>31401417
FUCKING KEK. That was before my time but I miss those days
>>
>>31401424
I eat them all the time when I'm in SA, the problem is that it's really expensive here not under R370/kg. In SA I never payed more than R90 for a whole burger
>>
File: DSCN1117-1.jpg (28KB, 800x266px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1117-1.jpg
28KB, 800x266px
>tfw, you will never blast machete wielding communist nignogs as they charge your gated homestead.
>you will never get to protect a qt Afrikaner girl as they surround the house
>Worse of all, you will never own any sweet Vektor firearms.

America has its perks, but I'll never be as based as South Africans.
>>
>>31401424
It's good, they make good burgers. Wildebeest is pretty good too, as did most of the game I ate.

Waterbuck was inedible, even the black slaves wouldn't touch that shit.
>>
>>31401455
Yeah I tried tuna steak once which was really nice. My brother also had. I got a good piece he was ass-pissing for the next 2 days
>>
>>31401417
holy fucking kek.
>>31401442 I also wish I would have seen these days
>>
>>31401462
Dude not all the Afrikaans girls are hot or qt but when they are.... Diamonds man
>>
>>31401462
You can do something about the Afrikaner qtπ and the Vektor with one SA trip.

>>31401470
Tuna is fucking nasty, mate. But I can't believe you haven't tried ostrich yet, I think the amount of game you have to eat there is awesome, I have tried most. Now I just need to go and shoot one of each and I can die happy
>>
File: IMG_2452.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2452.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>31401470
Guess what I'm making?
>>
File: boeremeisie-noads1.jpg (161KB, 618x856px) Image search: [Google]
boeremeisie-noads1.jpg
161KB, 618x856px
>>31401484
Well I specifically asked for a qt.

But really, I'd love to have an LM5 rifle.
>>
>>31401311
Shangomas chop em up for muti (Big K medicine originally thought to cure aids)

My god, all this reminiscing makes me miss home...
>>
>>31401518
lekker man lekker
>>
>>31401520
I need to get such a shirt my qtπ btw
>>
>>31401200
Boet, I remember living in Mayville and having a kaffir blow up 2 tanks of petrol (and some other shit) for some political cause against white people, we were burned, some worse than others. It's a real thing (this was back in '98)
>>
>>31401518
Biltong I once had spring buck biltong... that was good.

>>31401520
I shot one about a month ago. They are so accurate for all practical intents and purposes
>>
>>31400545
>I'm planning on bringing a gun the next time I fly to SA to see how it works.
If you're flying out of JFK (NYC) that's the biggest problem. If you're a IPSC competitor you can bring handguns in for that sporting purpose.
>>
>>31401484
>>31401515
South African ammo is closest I'll ever get I'm afraid. Maybe in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 300x294px
>>31401344
>Fuq
>>
>>31401518
Are you still at home? Or are you abroad? There is too much humidity here in FL for me to make any decent batches, theres always this weird shitty feel
>>
>>31401557
I mean recently. Also I was only 4 years old then so I wouldn't remember reports of this.
>>
File: IMG_2462.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2462.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>31401561
>I once
Just once? Springbok, Warthog, Eland, Kudu, Chicken, the possibilities are almost endless.
>>
>>31401570
Well now that I am back on the market the charm I once had with the Afrikaans girls doesn't seem to work anymore so I feel you bro
>>
>>31401577
Poor kid. I feel sorry for people like that.
>>
File: IMG_2459.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2459.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>31401579
Home, AC, constant temp and low humidity. No heat applied, air dried only. Ready in 4 days after hanging. I used the Freddy Hirsch Kalahari blend seasoning.
>>
>>31401588
Yeah dude I live in Sandton so I don't have too many friends or neighbors who hunt.
>>
>>31401611
You shouldn't it's like he was given a chance to be white
>>
File: IMG_20160304_194948.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160304_194948.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>31401579
Food in SA is so damn good and so cheap for what you get. This would be a $125 meal in the U.S.
>>
File: sadfartillary.jpg (63KB, 400x488px) Image search: [Google]
sadfartillary.jpg
63KB, 400x488px
>>31401610
I guess so...
>>
>>31401570
Aye, shame

>>31401566
Europoor here, as I heared from hunters the only thing you need to do is calling the airline so they make sure that no one takes your gun. Lock it in a proper gun case and make sure to put the bolt in another bag and any optics in your hand luggage, and in SA you go to the customs and show them the registration. I don't know how it works in the states when you want to take a gun with you that isn't allowed in the state your flight is going.
>>
>>31401586
Oh it's only getting worse for the farmers. White is not right anymore
>>
Hey anons, any idea about how I could change up a galil to tool like R4/R5 rifle? I mean they're very similar but not quite the same.
>>
>>31401614
Maybe because I'm in Florida, it takes like 6-7 days to get rid of that springy feel
>>
>>31401635
>I heared from hunters the only thing you need to do is calling the airline so they make sure that no one takes your gun.

There's more to it than that.
http://www.saps.gov.za/services/flash/firearms/importation.php

SA loves everything to be notarized. It's a pain in the ass, the notary part.
>>
>>31401642
My belief is that if white isn't right anymore then when the kaffir comes to harm you you show him just how right white actually is
>>
>>31401618
My in laws live quite close to you and nearly all my father in laws friends are hunting
>>
>>31401658
As far as I know the major difference are the handguards. Source yourself a set of original R4 ones and that should be it
>>
File: IMG_20160304_100720.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160304_100720.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31401618
There's got to be a good corner biltong shop within about a 2 minute walk. You always find the best stuff in those shops. The stuff at the Spar or Checkers is decent.
>>
>>31401668
Yes I said my friends and neighbors man. I am the only one in my are that I know of who has the first idea concerning a weapon let alone hunting animals.
>>
>>31401658
>Bipod
>Big fat wide handguards
done
>>
>>31401685
Yeah my dad loves to come home with droewors every time he goes near a spar
>>
>>31401663
The humidity is the killer. I usually pull stuff at different points. Then I get some that's a little bit wet and slices nice and thin. The rest can sit longer to get more firm and dry.

>>31401658
Did someone say R5?
https://youtu.be/Rq-536Fx0XI
>>
>>31401664
I've talked to some friends and read through some forums, and everyone got the permit just with his firearms license, but for us it's the only document you have, all your firearms are registered in the license book and also if your are a accredited sports shooter or hunter.
>>
>>31401628
And maybe get chopped up for it.

> remember only "black" lives matter!
>>
>>31401676
>>31401693
Thanks for the help guys. Sounds simple enough.
>>
>>31401698
I eat the shit for breakfast with a pepsi light. My wife give me so much shit for eating so much of it. I've started adding a tad of sriracha powder to my spice and I get a nice kick out of the finished product.

>>31401710
It's not hard to do, you have just have to follow the very specific rules and hope the papers get processed in a reasonable time,
>>
>>31401698
I was so excited when I came to SA and the first super market I saw was a German Spar
>>
>>31401709
This is why you amerifags should move to SA!!!!
>>
>>31401752
It's not like Durban is Humidity free. I've been eyeing up buying a place in J-Bay. I really love it there. If I buy a place it will be near PE.
>>
>>31401752
Hey SA bro, do you like any military surplus gear? Like boots, meal rations, camo, or ruck sacks?
>>
/k/ - Jerky
>>
File: czech-m60-backpack-main.jpg (46KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
czech-m60-backpack-main.jpg
46KB, 550x550px
>>31401767
Keepshooting.com was selling M60 rucksacks for $4. I just checked and the sale is over, but they only cost $10 which is still okay.
>>
>>31401770
It's not Jerky. It's Biltong. It's so much better than Jerky. No sugar in the process.
>>
File: 20160921_011324.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_011324.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>31401767
Yes I have some old SANDF webbing and this old police jacket. The rest of what I have is modern
>>
>>31401819
Here is the rest of the gear I have
>>
>>31401841
It blends in well
>>
>>31401765
How are the people in the PE area? and how many of them are white?

>>31401767
the webbings seem to be pretty good
>>
File: 20160921_011558.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_011558.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>31401841
Fuck failed to upload file
>>
>>31401855
Kek. Failed to upload the file
>>
>>31401857
I love PE, the people there are awesome. White? Depends on the area. If you go to the northern areas, none. If you're in summerstrand nearly all. PE is great because it's not loaded with vacation resorts that cater to fat americans who will only sit by a pool and drink. If you like the water, the outdoors, and being active then the EC and PE is the place for you. The thing I love the most is that people there have no concept of the U.S., they think it's L.A. and New York and they meet somewhere in the middle of the country. I can be there for weeks before running into another American.
>>
>>31401819
>>31401859
nice gear bro.
>>
>>31401857
PE from the air.

https://youtu.be/BSpUlrxQTUg
>>
>>31401765
I lived in PE for 1 year, we were robbed 12 times (2 of which we were home and the dogs eventually got one) Too many Nigerians there
>>
>>31396606
>Well there aren't many countries that have the same middle class quality of life
literally every white country on earth
>>
>>31401939
Where did you live in PE? Did you border a location or something?

They are taking them out in Motherwell. Three killings there today alone.
>>
>>31401916
Thanks man the uniforms are airshit but the plate carriers are real.
>>
>>31401943
No here middle class pay will get you a fancy car and a very good home
>>
>>31401900
well I honestly won't care about the Americans, due to not being one. Just curious how the spots are I haven't been to, because moving to SA really is something I want to do, but atm I basically just think about western Cape even though payments would be better in Gauteng, but not living close to the water isn't an option for me.
>>
>>31401958
Shit, It's been 8 years. I know I went to Victoria Park High or something like that when I still lived there
>>
>>31402002
>Victoria Park High
That's where my wife went.

>>31402001
American tourist wreck everything, and this is being said by an American. Cape Town is amazing. It's probably the city I love the most.

The cost of living is low in PE but so are wages and there aren't that many jobs.
>>
>>31401943
I can safely say as a South African living in the US, but middle class here vs middle class back in South Africa is VASTLY different. You can live a good healthy luxurious life in SA... Here in the US anything under 100K and you're just not cutting it.
>>
>>31402026
Oh? Hopefully you she moved away from there right quick. That was the area I got mugged for the first time, saw a man get necklaced, watched people fighting with pengas (and yes, appendages were lost). PE is nice in the nicest areas, but no way... Never again, I liked Durban more than anything (but then again I was born in Addington)
>>
>>31402026
Cape Town feels just like Europe, I think it's perfect, well if you stay in the white parts. The first time I was there it already felt right, besides that every shop attendant talked Afrikaans to me, in which I still suck.
And most of the tourists there appear to be Dutch, German, Portuguese or Tommies
>>
>>31402062
I nearly had to crack a little bushmen in the head with a rock down at the Donkin. He was lining up to rob me.
>>
>>31402073
To me, Cape Town is like Miami, Boston, and NYC all rolled into one. I'm going to try and get back there this year to do some Land Rover dune driving out at the Atlantis dunes.
>>
>>31402073
Yeah, I loved Cape Town, my favorite thing was the rock dassies, quick little fuckers

>>31402075
Ya, when they mugged me they went after my sister, I dead stopped and tried to fight them off, but I'll be fucked if I let an aids riddled kaffir and his coloured friend try funny shit with my little sis
>>
>>31402062
My dad went to Durban for sailing world championship and he always says he had never seen so many niggers at once and also never so many white men ranting about those non humans and their crimes.
>>
>>31396499
I've never met a civilized nigger in the first world
>>
>>31399797
wtf that's an airshit rail
>>
>>31396499
>nigger
>civilized
pick one.
>>
>>31402027
>Here in the US anything under 100K and you're just not cutting it.
I have a family of 5 and make half that. Where do you live, San Francisco? Learn to buy cheap healthy food, stop eating out, get a used car and pay it off, stop buying designer clothes and MUH XBAWKS GAMES. Live within your means.
>>
>>31402105
Rock dassies? They have fucking penguins that's freaking awesome!

>>31402118
They don't get too many good parts down there. He explained it in a thread two weeks ago, it's the only thing he could get and it seems to work
>>
>>31402107
Theres a lot of dindus, true, I wont lie. But the whole esplanade, the beach (before it become one walking black spot), the wheel mall (once again, ruined by Big K's), I also miss the Pavilion, before (Once again) Kffirs ruined it.
>>
>>31402129
Yep, it's never an income problem - it's a spending problem. Debt is like financial cancer that slowly keeps people who just keep letting debt spread.
>>
>>31402129
Florida, Jacksonville at this time.
it sounds cheap and is all fun and games, until the government gets its teeth into your paycheck, charges you taxes, fines you for lack of health insurance, etc
>>
>>31402134
I kinda like it that the /k/ SA culture thread became a 'ranting about kaffir thread'. But yeah, they just ruin shit. I love it to heard my SA family about that, especially because as a German you think that there can't be people that a racist on the same or even a higher level.
>>
>>31402132
Rock Dassies, the rock rabbits. Fucking cool little guys, they attack every once in a while but not too often
>>
>>31402169
>until the government gets its teeth into your paycheck,
Pretty expensive "free country" isn't it. Millions on welfare and disability are depending on you wanting more and getting up everyday to go to work.
>>
>>31402172
I'm not Racist, I'm just severely allergic to melanin enriched Kaffirs
>>
>>31402193
well, but being objective about kaffir, is what they call racist nowadays.

>>31402180
yeah, I know what you mean, but penguins are still much cooler
>>
>>31402188
Yeah, I hate it, I miss SA and my family back home. Paying government for others to live without working is the most bullshit scheme ever
>>
File: zimbabwe cops 2.jpg (172KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe cops 2.jpg
172KB, 634x422px
>>31402222
Yep, and those people use their vote to tax you more so they can do even less. Great system. When the collapse comes......
>>
>>31402222
>Living in heavy tax states
Should have gone to Wyoming
>>
>>31402245
It's still a possibility

>>31402240
Thats what it seems like it's turning into.
>>
>>31402132
Its aluminium and has a tensioner that is reminiscent of the knights armament quad rail. I wouldnt trust it to keep a sight mounted on it zeroed but for my purposes it works perfectly
>>
>>31402271
looks god in my eyes too, it's not like you would want to shoot someone from 200m, the nigger will be closer if he's on your lawn
>>
>>31402315
Exactly. It's mainly just because when I run it without a forgrip I like the feel of the rail. It's nice and thin compared to the old m4 style handguards the rifle came with. Also I intend to get a tactical light
>>
>>31399367
fug, man, roaming around in tunnels with generators and carbon monoxide waiting for a rival gang to seal you in alive...
>>
File: Yotsuba-whoa.jpg (60KB, 247x701px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba-whoa.jpg
60KB, 247x701px
How tribal are SA blacks? Do they got guns?
How much heavy industry does SA have?
Do you guys have a strong socialist party?
What crops get grown in SA, and who does the growing,blacks or whites? Do farmers carry fuckhuge caliber guns to deal with large African fauna?
I've heard from a friend from SA that its the Afrikaaners who make up most the military, and that they tend to be taller on average than most other people in SA, is that true?
How feasible would it be to settle down in some small fishing village in SA?
If I moved to live in SA, would I be able to get along with English so long as I studied Afrikaans?
What's the average game that people go after if people want a tropy or meat? I mean, what would be your equal to a deer, just a gazelle?

pls forgive my many questions, SAsenpai
>>
>>31402536
>How tribal are SA blacks? Do they got guns?
Think Dindu's in America, except less civil
>How much heavy industry does SA have?
Plenty, too bad you're not black, move along
>Do you guys have a strong socialist party?
Yes, The ANC. They claim democratic but are forming socialist china ideals
>What crops get grown in SA, and who does >the growing,blacks or whites? Do farmers >carry fuckhuge caliber guns to deal with large >African fauna?
Most farmers own a hunting rifle, They are primarily white and they grow pretty much everything(ish)
>I've heard from a friend from SA that its the >Afrikaaners who make up most the military, >and that they tend to be taller on average than >most other people in SA, is that true?
Absolutely not, alot of white military are either Airforce or Navy, and even then it's an extremely small fraction
>How feasible would it be to settle down in >some small fishing village in SA?
>If I moved to live in SA, would I be able to get >along with English so long as I studied >Afrikaans?
Very easy actually, it's also a good way to meet ex military (Don't ask)
>What's the average game that people go after >if people want a tropy or meat? I mean, what >would be your equal to a deer, just a gazelle?
Thats a good question, I'm not quite sure myself but maybe my other South African /k/ will know. Buck of all sorts is eaten.
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.