[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the law that when the president is in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 443x332px
What do you think of the law that when the president is in a building, that building becomes a federal site and no guns are allowed on a federal site?
>>
>>31390827
Purely a security measure.
>>
>>31390827
When the flying mortal fuck did this happen?
>>
"rights" aren't a real thing
>>
laws only bother the law-abiding. i doubt anyone that wants to shoot potus cares that its against the law.

also, its your civic duty to disobey unjust laws.
>>
If I should be allowed to carry a firearm anywhere, it should be on federal property.
>>
>>31390837
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/28/politics/guns-gop-convention-petition/
>>
File: gun snek gadson m.jpg (68KB, 770x472px) Image search: [Google]
gun snek gadson m.jpg
68KB, 770x472px
get the fuck out of my house you sandnigger.

>guns are bad and you should not have them.
>now excuse me while I walk around with dozens of men in black suits who all have guns.
>>
>>31390837
Maybe when somebody shot Lincoln, or Garfield or McKinley or Kennedy.

It might've also happened after one of the many more unsuccessful assassinations.
>>
>>31390827
>the leader does not want people outside of his personal guard to be armed around him

>implying this hasnt been the case since Rungo Mammoth Killer became first King of Rungo Cave and Other Nearby Caves

Lots of things to bag him on, no need to try to get worked up over something this retarded.
>>
>>31390837
How exactly is this a bad thing?
>>
You know exactly what I'm thinking
>>
>>31390954

Because shall not be infringed, asshole.
>>
>>31390827
I'm fine with it, given the fact that, ya know, there are people who want to kill the president. Plus not allowing guns makes the Secret Service's job way the hell easier.

Frankly, this is as much of a non-issue as them cordoning streets for the motorcade, or some area during a visit, or the Secret Service having a guy who's entire job is to be a human shield.
>>
>>31390827
Can't wait until Trump tosses this stupid law into the trashbin where it belongs.

Trump don't care if you have a gun around it isn't like you could outdraw him.
>>
>>31390965
but where are we going to find rubber pants our size at this hour?
>>
>>31390993
hows that boot taste boy
>>
>>31390988
>oh let's allowed hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands of random people (stadiums and such) be able to carry guns
>this in no way will interfere the the USSS being able to effectively protect the president from assassination
>>
>>31391101

Pope mobile his ass.
>>
>>31391116
Please explain how to pope mobile the president at a speech, hotel, restaurant, etc.

>give me the keks
>>
>>31391116
Why are the public not allowed to be on the pope mobile with the pope? Why can't I ride on Air Force One?

Fucking evil government keeping us down
>>
>>31391193

Please explain to me how this magic bubble of "no guns allowed" works when he walks through a restaurant.
>>
>>31390827

cult of the presidency bullshit
>>
>>31390827
Goddam Obama is one useless nigger.
>>
>>31390827
it is only fair to respect the office, and detest the man in that office.

> we are all gentlemen here.
>>
>>31390827
>be the president
>pass law that my very presence turns any building into a federal one
>spent all day trolling gun shops and ranges
>>
>>31390827
So in other words, they could scrape bits of his skin off and mail it to gun owners around America, thus banning firearms de facto?
>>
This is the one exception I'm willing to make. Plenty of presidents have been shot, most by people planning on being caught too.

Preventing people from taking firearms to where the president is/will be is fairly logical. If you just let anyone with a gun walk up its inevitable someone is gonna try to be martyr and kill the evil fascist/liberal/kkk/illuminati/Jewish/gun grabbing/statist/warmongering/etc president in office at the time. I mean remember that autistic bong that tried to shoot Trump?

The problem isn't people sneaky breekying the president, the problem is people assassinating the president. And if you actually know shit about assassinations they are loud, obvious and martyrial affairs in the open.
>>
Sounds like infringing to me.

But it's also one reason presidents live so long.
>>
>>31391207
>Please explain to me how this magic bubble of "no guns allowed" works when he walks through a restaurant.
I imagine that since 95% of everything the president is scheduled and vetted, they send agents to the restaurant ahead of time and talk to the owner/check everyone entering/etc etc.

It's not like Obama is riding down main st and goes "YO DOG, LET'S HIT UP THE MICKY D'S" and they just stroll in and out of buildings without checking it out first.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the law is always enforceable, schedules change, mistakes happen, whatever. But it's not like the secret service doesn't vet and prep areas as much as possible beforehand.
>>
>>31390827
Obama forgets the White House is not his
>>
>>31391246
kek

When was this law/order put into effect anyway? Does anyone know, I'm curious.
>>
>>31390827
>no guns are allowed
So why are the Secret Service and numerous LEOs armed?
>>
>>31391310
So what happens if I own my own donut shop in Times Square and I, as the owner, CC without anyone's knowledge and the President comes for a donut photo op?
>>
>>31391367
>Without anyone's knowledge

Well good luck b/c the secret service has CCW detectors so watch out!!

Kidding obviously but can bomb dogs smell guns?
>>
>>31391367

Deny him entrance on the grounds that you wouldn't want to be a criminal in your own store. The president isn't going to be the first guy through the door and it's still your store you have the right to refuse entry to anyone you want. You don't have to quarter the president.
>>
>>31391367
Then the SS is going to come up and ask you if you have a gun beforehand, assuming they don't already know since you have a cc permit. They'll probably ask you to secure your weapon (give it to them) while the President is visiting.
If not they'll either take it by force so Obama can get his Bear Claws or just go find another donut shop.
>>
>>31391367
>New York
>CC
Given that this is a fantasy land, maybe they'll give you a unicorn

Seriously though, as I said, they'd vet the place first and they'd ask you to disarm probably. Of course you could do >>31391412 I imagine, but you might get some good publicity and business after a president visiting, so the owner might make the sacrifice.

That said, if it's a spur of the moment thing, which a photo op would be hard to do like that, I imagine they'd insist on taking it (which is still fucked up), or you, again, could refuse.

I think what you're getting at is if the president comes in and you're carrying what happens? Well I don't think this is an actual law, more likely some special order/directive/whatever, and you'd be fine as long as it wasn't deliberate.
>>
File: 8ffykLjq61ryr6ex.gif (635KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
8ffykLjq61ryr6ex.gif
635KB, 245x180px
>>31391394
>can bomb dogs smell guns?
Not sure about bomb dogs, but dogs can be/are trained to sniff out guns and ammo

>mfw remember a police dog sniffing a little girl because he wanted pets and not because she was smuggling crack
>mfw she asked the officer and got to pet the dog
>>
>>31390827
No problem from me. Last thing I want is thinking I can CC, pres happening to be in the building for some reason, and getting my ass jumped by 6 secret service dudes who are getting the car battery and jumper cables warmed up so they can apply them to my balls and find out how many gay bars I've ever been to.
I want a big ass sign and neon lights around that motherfucker.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.