[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag guns /Pfg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1471668013272.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1471668013272.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
Cheap gunns for poorfags
Long guns prefered

Story: i have 175 to spend on a new long gun. Just turned 18 3 weeks ago and im still defenselesfag. No mosins in my area and dont want a break barrel single shot
>>
>>31390092
175 ain't gonna get you shit
Maybe a stevens shotgun
>>
Picky poorfag
>>
>>31390092
You might be able to get a Yugo Mauser or a French Mle-36 for around 200
>>
>>31390092
>dont want a break barrel single shot
Still better than nothing. You can train yourself to reload fast, if that's all you've got.

I've seen bolt action shotguns for ~125.
>>
Go to gun stores and shows and ask to see their used guns. Got my Mossberg 590 for$199 new but that took months of waiting for a sale
>>
Op here
Best ive found is a 20 gauge break barrel for 100.
Then a .22 tubefed forgot to check the brand, looked like a ruger.
I just want a large caliber to sling downrange
>>
>>31390210
Gotta start somewhere. I have an envelope by my safe that I put$25 a week in for new guns. So far I'm still a few months away from an SKS but at least I'm eating you know?
>>
>>31390092

You're going to look through the used racks at gunshops and pawn shops.

You're going to find an old shotgun.

It'll be a pump action, probably a Mossberg 500. It'll probably look bad but will function well. It will have a fixed choke which should be marked on the barrel.

You may have to save an additional 25$ to ensure success.
>>
>>31390273
I'd avoid pawn shops honestly. They are more likely in my experience to sell a non functional gun with no warning.
>>
>>31390390
Is it shady on the end of the shop to make you sign a form when you buy an old/milsurp rifle?

I bought a Chinese Mosin carbine, and they made me sign a form "just in case it blows up on you, we're abstained from responsibility." Should I worry my Mosin has headspacing issues or some other shit that might kill me if I shoot it?
>>
>>31390436

Eh, maybe maybe not. When you order them most places online have some sort of "All used firearms should be inspected by a qualified gunsmith before use. This is not our responsibility. So on and so on" in their terms.
>>
>>31390436
If you're worried about a milsurp rifle (or just if you've bought one) I would highly recommend taking it to a gunsmith and asking if it's safe to shoot. Shouldn't cost too much to be looked over.
>>
>>31390504
This. It was like 15 bucks to get the headspacing checked on my nugget. A good gunstore will look it over before selling it to you tho.
>>
>>31390591
When i got my nugget the local gunsmith looked it over for free.
>>
>>31390092
1. Disengage OCD autism

2. Get job

3. Save money

4. Buy shotgun/rifle actually worth owning
>>
File: laugh cage.gif (1MB, 320x173px) Image search: [Google]
laugh cage.gif
1MB, 320x173px
>>31390092
>/Pfg
>mfw poorfags can't even afford the second /
>>
File: 1414356072261.jpg (40KB, 300x327px) Image search: [Google]
1414356072261.jpg
40KB, 300x327px
>>31390500
>>31390504
>>31390591
Thanks, nigs.
>>
Save about fifty bucks more and get a maverick 88

If you want one gun to cover the most bases you can in regards to different uses a shotgun is it

Avoid the steens pumps. They had a problem where they'd break on the slide rails rendering the gun inoperable
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.