[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYC is safe, nobody needs a gun there.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 27

NYC is safe, nobody needs a gun there.
>>
Wtf was on that dudes head?
Headlamp?
Link to video pls
>>
>>31389722
No where is safe. Awareness will keep you safe.
>>
>>31389739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
>>
>>31389761
The mugger doesn't even raise his voice. he doesn't have to. Victim culture at its best.
>>
>>31389780
That guy was attacked from behind and thrown to the ground, likely pavement/concrete. You'd be just as helpless.
>>
>>31389826
This.
If our noble protagonist was armed, all that would happen is that he'd lose his gun.
In reality, you can try to keep your situational awareness, but nobody's 24/7.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 560x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 560x372px
>>31389722
t-there's that word again
>>
>>31389826
>>31389914

How about don't go in central park at night to play video games?
>>
>>31389722
And this is why you don't Pokemon Go while alone at night.
>>
>>31391230
Not around niggers, anyway.
>>
File: Thief_brass_chk.jpg (491KB, 1920x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Thief_brass_chk.jpg
491KB, 1920x1030px
>>31389722
Dude should've picked up on that nigger making the move on him. 0.0 situational awareness on Ching Chongs part. Dude must've moved from Indiana or some shit.
>>
>>31389722
What if I want to be killed
>>
>>31391252
The number of white criminals in prison for violent crimes is roughly equal to the number of black criminals in for the same

And a white criminal is far far FAR more likely to target a white victim than a black criminal is

>Muh population percentages
Doesn't mean shit, the raw numbers show that the number of bad guys of both are approximately the same, and you're statistically more needing to look out for Bubba than Jamal

Unless you're DeQuan, THEN Jamal is your main problem
>>
>>31391203

How about you just don't play games while outside?
>>
>>31391546

Niggers travel in packs, so I have a higher chance of being attacked now.
>>
>>31389722

Is that nigger wearing a GoPro?
>>
that dudes going to hate niggers for the rest of his life and now vote trump lol. i mean he was playing pokemon go..and streaming it.. but no one deserves a sucker punch and mugging for that
>>
>>31391606
Actually that would make it less likely, since multiple assassinated would be charged with the same crime.

Don't fuck with me honky, I'm the math cholo.
>>
>>31391692
Assailants*

Fuck you autocorrect
>>
>>31391680
Wrong board for that opinion, unless you are a certified dale gribble on combat watch 24/7 and CCing you deserve it.
>>
>>31391629
infrared headlamp
they wear them to distort digital surveillance cameras when committing crimes
>>
yeah, I am safe from pipebombs. I have a gun. that is how things work.

I know we all poke fun at NY gun laws but really this is stretching farther than your mothers pussy lips.
>>
>>31391203
how about you dont be a nigger
>>
>>31389722
What that guy needed wasn't a gun, but the foresight to not go out and play video games at night in NYC

If he has to absolutely catch them all, then have a butt buddy tag along and both be carrying and actually have some sort of situational awareness.
>>
>>31391546
16% of the population creates the same amount criminals as the racial majority

>"muh population percentages"
numbers mean things
>>
File: Screenshot_20160919-203557.jpg (93KB, 1438x336px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160919-203557.jpg
93KB, 1438x336px
Which one of your kunts was this?
>>
>>31391546
>The number of white criminals in prison for violent crimes is roughly equal to the number of black criminals in for the same

you mean the 12.3% of the total population - all black people - produces the same number of violent criminals as the 63% of the nation that is white?

this means black people are five times as crimey. Are black criminals only a fifth as likely to target white people as white people are, or are you an idiot?
>>
>>31389826
no, that was a weak takedown by the nigger. you'd be fine. you dont even hear scuffling because beta asian didnt even fight back.

>>31389914
>reach for holster
>shoot nigger on top of you

holy fucking shit that's difficult right?
>>
>>31391203
>victim blaming
>>
>>31391546
>i don't understand numbers
The post.
>>
>>31389722
George Zimmerman would have handled this much better.
>>
>>31391778
If you've got a town with 50 black criminals and 50 white criminals and the black criminals attack white victims 20% of the time and white criminals attack white victims 95% of the time, why the fuck do you think the percentages of the town population that are black and white fucking matter? You're still far more in danger from a white criminal than a black one
>>
File: 1474332178006.png (707KB, 931x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1474332178006.png
707KB, 931x1257px
>>31389722
nobody got hurt.
>>
>>31392105
Well, he wouldnt be absorbed in his phone while walking down an empty street at night in a big city.
>>
blacks single out whites as targets, it isn't just "minority happens to meet majority more other than the reverse"

These attacks are motivated by a hatred of the better races
>>
>>31391816
Thats true though, for someone to utterly bury their face into a phone while out in the streets at night? That's people who think crime wont happen to them or the police will be there and help.
>>
>>31391721
>Wrong board for that opinion
fuck off r'eddit
>>
R A C I S M
A
C
I
S
M
>>
surprise surprise it's a nigger
>>
>>31392211
>blacks single out whites as targets
Horse shit and /pol/

At most you can say black perpetrators attack white victims SOMEWHAT more often than other races tend to attack members of different races, but the statistical average victim of a black criminal is still a young black man by an indisputably larger amount
>>
>>31391816
didnt say it wasnt true, just figured that was a Komrade
>>
>>31391983
I feel like the "shaming" and "blaming" media Tumblrmemes are just excuses for bad parenting.
>>
>>31392144
Johnson is literally Lyndon reincarnated
>>
>>31391858
He's got a gold in mental gymnastics yo, leave him be.
>>
>>31389761
jamal at it again
>>
>>31391546
>statistically, a black person is 5x more likely to assault you than a white person
>doesn't mean shit
Are you a CNN employee?
>>
>>31391952
>reach for holster
>shoot nigger on top of you
Why risk it?
Give him your wallet and shoot the faggot in the back. Robbery is almost always a felony.
>>
>>31392778
>shoot the faggot in the back
This will get you life in prison. Or at minimum, acquittal with the Zimmerman treatment.

>HE WAS RUNNING AWAY!
>HE WAS A GOOD BOY! LOOK AT HIS HIGHSCHOOL PICTURES!
>DINDU MUFFIN!!
>>
>>31392824
He was shot in the commission of a violent felony. Besides, it's just a nigger.
>>
>>31391546
>The number of white criminals in prison for violent crimes is roughly equal to the number of black criminals in for the same

kek. My point exactly.
>>
>>31392861
Actually, in a shithole like NYC you'd probably have at minimum wrongful death in a civil court. It's not a stand your ground state, shooting in the back is still murder.
>>
>>31389722
I think common sense and vigilance would have served this man better than a carry piece. You simply don't walk around at night in a nigger-infested area.
>>
>>31392995
I'm pretty sure NYC also has a Duty to Retreat clause or something
>>
>>31392861
>shot in the back
Doesn't sound like he was in the commission of anything
>>
>>31393228
He was a good boy running from a gun-toting RACIST.
>>
I have a scenario question, sort of related to some of the discussion in this thread. I know it's a long shot kind of thing, but bear with me

>I get attacked
>I draw and shoot
>nobody was around to see it
>even if I'm as innocent and in the right as can possibly be, I don't want to risk trials, lawyer fees, possible media attention, sitting in jail temporarily, losing my gun, etc etc
>I leave a note simply saying "I shot him in self defense" and bail

Option A: I'm never caught, they never trace it back to me. What would happen? What would cops do? Surely they'd treat it as an unsolved murder, even if the guy had an extensive record or was homeless or generally viewed as shitty, had drugs in his system, etc, how much would anyone care to pursue it?

Option B: Let's say 3 months later it somehow gets traced back to me. I know leaving a scene like that is illegal as hell, but what if my truthful story would otherwise absolve me had I just called the cops right then and there?

I have a deep fear that in the course of rightfully defending myself, even if I did everything right, I'd get caught up in the media, be labeled a racist, possibly lose the house I'm renting, my career of 8 years and all my possessions if I get stuck in jail awaiting a trial, or end up being proven innocent without a shadow of doubt only to be in crazy lawyer debt, live in fear of repercussion from the attacker's family, possible media attention, etc
>>
>>31392238
>implying that is not true
All I see here is pol tier shit about nigger this nigger that, and how the dude deserved it because he thought he could take a walk without getting mugged.
>>
>>31392144
I'm convinced that some spy or plant intentionally rigged the Libertarian party to pick the worst possible candidate they could.
>>
>>31393286
>I leave a note
No. No, no, no, no, no.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stupid.
>>
>>31393300
How dare you guys notice that a black guy mugged this guy who shouldn't have had to be aware of his surroundings, because why on earth would he get mugged?
Are you serious?
>>
>>31393286
If you flea the scene and get arrested later, you can kiss your self defense plea goodbye and have fun facing murder charges.
>>
>>31393286
If there is evidence enough to say you didn't murder him in cold blood, you'll just get charged with fleeing the scene and maybe obstructing justice. however, the other man's family's lawyer will push that you're a criminal yourself.

it's dumb to do that though.
>>
>>31393286
Get conceal carry insurance or a legal group membership. I use CCW Safe.
>>
>get mugged, guy takes phone
>yell "GOOD THING YOU DIDN'T TAKE MY WALLET THAT HAD A THOUSAND DOLLARS IN IT!"
>guy turns around because he wants that sweet dosh
>pop pop pop watchin niggas drop
>>
>>31389722
this is why blacks deserve racism
>>
>>31389914
>If our noble protagonist was armed, all that would happen is that he'd lose his gun.
Just like Zimmerman, right?
>>
>>31391546
Yes, exactly, you stupid fuck lol.
>>
>>31393439

Zimmerman was a pissed off Mexican, not some weak Asians. It's an entirely different mentality built in. I'm from Texas and have known as many Mexicans as whites, it's just different attitudes. Plus, as the phone call leading up to Zim Zam's incident, he was already clearly amped up, not like Ching Dong in OP's gif who was clearly just out having fun

Also, not trying to be racist (though I am a little bit), but I work with a shitload of Vietnamese, one Hong Konger and two Koreans, and they have no fucking concept of anything except what they're looking at. I've validated this theory in public too, at airports and grocery stores. Asians just absolutely cannot into peripheral or a greater sense of direction/position/awareness. Like whatever their pupils are pointed at gets locked on with their full attention.

>pls don't tell me to /pol/, I've never been there, I'm just a dude who's not afraid to admit observations about how different people are different
>>
>>31391546
> the raw numbers show that the number of bad guys of both are approximately the same
One day, you're going to finally realize it, and when that day comes, your going to feel physical pain from your mind trying to wrap itself around the epiphany.
>>
What would happen to me if for example I shot a nigger who is armed and attempted to rob me, and as soon as he falls to the ground after maybe 2 shots, I proceeded to fire all my remaining ammunition at his corpse?
>>
>>31393527

That already happened a few years ago, a gas station clerk/owner got robbed by two (teens?), shot at them, one hit the ground. He totally would have been justified, but he went back, grabbed a different gun, and unloaded on the robber on the floor, got sentenced like a motherfucker. The idea is you shoot to eliminate the threat, and generally once an assailant falls to the ground the threat is eliminated
>>
>>31393527
did you shoot him after physically stopping?

if you did it in all one burst it won't matter. but if you started to shoot him again after stopping (and he doesn't try to reach for his gun) it'll get tossed around in court that you executed him after stopping the threat.

Course it all depends on the evidence, only way for them to know you didn't blow your load all at once was if someone was there to hear it or see it.
>>
>>31393577
>>31393551
but what if i got so angry and shit, like those crimes of passion?
will it be spun out as race hatred and thus a hate crime?
>>
>>31393596
>>31393551
>>31393577
like if there was a security camera and I was taken emptying the mag and spares on him without stopping whilst screaming and crying
>>
>>31393606
if you physically reloaded the gun, you'll get the bighouse.

don't be a psycho and you'll be fine, but i guess if you had to ask, you're not all that stable to begin with.
>>
>>31393636
What if I had no gun, and just like a knife and I stabbed my attacker 1488 times nonstop? Or something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6UMbyvi_bA
>>
>>31393329
Libertarian, Democrat, Republican...

How goofy is the Green Party these days?
>>
>>31391738
God damn, that's actually pretty operatior
>>
>>31393487

I'm Korean and I try to keep aware of my surroundings. I take note of any sketchy looking guys as well as black or brown people getting a little too close for comfort.

But I think I do this because I carry. Everyone is oblivious and always on their God damn phone. I could probably open carry and half the people at a walmart wouldn't notice.
>>
>>31393675
How did a common mugger figure that out though
>>
>>31393671
It's the "I'm a commie liberal retard but have enough brain cells to recognize that Hillary is literally the spawn of satan" party
>>
>>31391692
You don't know math or niggers.
>>
>>31393658
>What if I had no gun, and just like a knife and I stabbed my attacker 1488 times nonstop
You'd still be stabbing the guy as they arrest you.
>>
>>31393691
No shit. Who's running and have they accused the President of founding ISIS, thrown a gun away or had a stroke on live tv?
>>
>>31393690
google

"hao 2 stahp Seecureitay camara"
let google correct the monkey spelling
and boom, linus tech tips n shet famalamaadingdong

Every OG has an Iphone
>>
>>31392107
You fucked the numbers in that hypothetical. Quit while you're behind.
>>
>>31392235
I can't even do that. If I look like im on my phone while walking its because I'm trying to look normal while scanning everything constantly. Having ADHD that was poorly treated through childhood is like having forced situational awareness.
>>
>>31391203

Fucking victim blaming

Fucking /k/ fags
>>
>>31393732
Just a batshit anti-vaccer who also manages to be a fucking doctor. Oh, here's her gun stance btw;
> We certainly need an assault weapons ban, but we need more than that. There are some 260 people every day who are injured or killed by gun violence, so it's very important that we ban assault weapons, for starters, but there are other steps that need to be taken quickly

Let's hear that bit at the beginning one more time.

>We certainly need an assault weapons ban, but we need more than that

Yeah...
>>
>>31392519
Depends on the crime. A nigger will only target another nigger for a robbery if he KNOWS he has drugs/money. He'll rob a random white based on the high probability of a payout.

Murder is different. A nigger will kill a nigger to prove a point or settle a score or to tilt the odds of a successful robbery in their favor. A nigger won't kill a white unless he 'has' to or is motivated purely by racism.
>>
>>31392559
They are.
>>
File: 1463801974592.jpg (60KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463801974592.jpg
60KB, 499x500px
>>31393914
Can't I have just ONE decent fucking option? God damn what the hell is going on this election cycle....
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 435x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 435x251px
>>31394004
It's all sides acting like dumbasses. Can't have a damn opinion without someone freaking out
>>
>>31389722
If only this were true, sadly islamaphobia is getting in the way of progress.
>>
>>31393433
You could probably just call him a bitch. Watch him come running back.
>>
>>31393487
I don't think I have to tell you why Asians have poor spatial awareness.
>>
>>31393596
You would do time. Judge and jury don't give a fuck how you felt. What matters is what you did.
>>
>>31394181
That's fair i suppose
>>
>>31391546
The gubberment counts spics as White in the crime stats. In real life White Americans have the same crime rates as Holland or Switzerland.

Biology is the root.
>>
File: Cq4HFLbXgAAUhOK.jpg (95KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cq4HFLbXgAAUhOK.jpg
95KB, 960x640px
>>31393329
No, Gary Johnson accurately reflects the modern LP. Everyone worth a shit are alt right now.
>>
>>31391546
that's not how statistics work you doofus
>And a white criminal is far far FAR more likely to target a white victim than a black criminal is
Surprise, people are more likely to live around people of the same race
>Doesn't mean shit, the raw numbers show that the number of bad guys of both are approximately the same, and you're statistically more needing to look out for Bubba than Jamal
That's not how that works.
>>
>>31391778
Thank you. It's actually mostly the males too, and considering half of them are already in prison or shot on a corner you're actually talking about like 6 percent.
>>
>>31393286
Nigga, you just shot a guy and you're leaving a note like you dinged a car in a parking lot. I shouldn't have to tell you why that's retarded.
>>
File: dragon with hoard of sex toys.png (1MB, 1256x996px) Image search: [Google]
dragon with hoard of sex toys.png
1MB, 1256x996px
>>31393677
>I'm Korean
>But I think I do this because I carry.
You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

28/dragon/narnia
>>
>>31393732
>Obama
>totally oy gave good guys weapons in syria
>>
Asians cant fight for shit
>>
>>31391546
Shut the fuck up fag.
>>
>>31391546
70% of all inmates are locked up on drug charges, not violent crimes......Just sayian.
>>
>>31391983
>night time
>shady area
>Not paying attention to your surroundings
>carrying expense gear
>alone

Natural selection at work.
Common sense should tell you this is a bad idea. Not victim blaming, but the guy is still a damn moron.
>>
File: 1439432167503.jpg (42KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1439432167503.jpg
42KB, 480x622px
>>31393286
>I leave a note simply saying "I shot him in self defense" and bail
>>
>>31395675
Look I don't know if he did or didn't. But I sincerely doubt he founded ISIS or that ISIS has anything but contempt for him along with the rest of the fucking nation.
>>
>>31397269
>not victim blaming

Go away reddit.
>>
>>31389722
this white boi gots it
Yo ass just don't go round up in night up in central park n' expect not ta git mugged
>>
>>31397269
I smoke wit you nigga, they ask theyselves fo' it
>>
>>31391546
Yo ass is shamin homies name, playa
>>
>>31391816
Your mom's cunt
>>
I'm glad no blacks live in my city.
>>
>>31397495
*Yet
>>
>>31393378
>Flea
>L
>E
>A
>>
>>31397308
No, but he created the conditions that allowed them to flourish by giving Iraq the South Vietnam treatment when it was clear to everyone that they weren't ready, letting Syria grow to a point where it's a clusterfuck with no good guys left, giving away free TOWs like Oprah without ensuring where they're going or what they'd be used for, and when finally forced to do something only does pussified half-measures like small-scale airstrikes when Iraq and Vietnam taught made it clear that air power alone can't beat an insurgency.
>>
>>31389761
not found anyone got a active link?
>>
File: 48b50610.jpg (26KB, 336x353px) Image search: [Google]
48b50610.jpg
26KB, 336x353px
>>31389722
A gun would have done that guy literally zero good in that situation.

>Oh, but you don't understand,anon!
>If he had a gun, he would have magically been able to see the sucker punch from behind coming!
>The robber would have seen this 40 lb four eyes pussy wearing a kel tec or whatever and definitely thought twice...about easily sucker punching the 40 lb faggot in the temple and getting himself a brand new pistol...AND some money."
>>
>>31397641
It would of been avoided if he was ccing.

People that carry guns don't play Pokemon

So technically he would of never been in that position.
>>
>>31397495
Where do you live?
Liarsville, USA?
Population: 1 liar?
>>
>>31397641
that's why you magdump into him after he sucker punches you

c'mon man

that's how self defense works man
>>
>>31397666
South tx. Pretty much Mexico. The only black people seen are at the truck stops semi truck drivers.
>>
>>31391203
This.
Is "negligence" not a word in America outside of malpractice lawsuits?
Do anyone's parents ever teach how not to be negligent?
>>
>>31397641
>t. Trayvon Mart-oh wait....
>>
File: robberee.jpg (72KB, 634x607px) Image search: [Google]
robberee.jpg
72KB, 634x607px
>>31397662
The guy looks weak.
He looks like a prime target for a jacking.
You're just gonna walk around at night in your faggety shirt with your faggety glasses on and your faggety little haircut in New York City?
All the jacker has to do is get behind him.
And as you can see all it took was one punch (not even that, I think he actually took it easy on him and just latched his arm around the faggots neck and took him down) and fag-boy was utterly useless.
Fuck getting a phone, can you imagine if you're a jacker in NYC and this moron is walking around, not looking around and displaying 0 street smarts WHILE PRINTING?!
You could sock this faggot and get a GUN out of it, fuck the phone!
FUCK
THE
PHONE!
Get the gun!
THE GUN!
THAT is a come up for a jacker, right there.
They cant pass up that opportunity, that's what they do. They don't read they don't make shit, They see opportunity and they take it. Guys a pussy looking forward-right when the robber is rear left, you think an actual real robber who takes risks daily, wouldn't go for it?
You might as well be that kid who got jacked then if that's what you think.
>>
>>31397765
>mfw seeing what's behind the car
>>
>>31393487
Something something eyes something
>>
>>31397765
Let me break it down Barney style for you.

If he had a license to carry he would of never been playing Pokemon to begin with. People that carry guns don't go out at night to play that childish fucking game.
>>
File: 3_G8DmG2Fl3l.jpg (64KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
3_G8DmG2Fl3l.jpg
64KB, 594x446px
>>31397765
>>31397776

>Waiting behind the cab was Berks County Deputy Sheriff Terry Ely, who became suspicious when the car failed to move as the traffic light turned green multiple times.

>As the deputy approached the car, Martinez-Herrera yelled "fake gun" and put his hands up, complying with Ely's orders to get on the ground.

You're not as stupid as you look, Tyrone.
>>
>>31391546

If you're citing fbi stats, latinos are white too.
>>
>>31394004
To be fair it may be that the media is making johnson look way worse than he really is. E.g. the "nobody was hurt" was probably a mis-spoken "nobodu was killed" in the nyc bombings. But of course once you do that the shill media wont pay attention to anything else.
>>
>>31397806
But thats wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>31397806
are you one of those kids that go on aerosmith videos on youtube and comment about how you're ashamed of your generation and wish you were born in the 70s so that you could experience what a true generation was?
>>
>>31397825
Don't get all butthurt cause I say Pokemon is a stupid game.

Are you the one in the vid?
>>
File: ChipotleBoys.jpg (55KB, 599x615px) Image search: [Google]
ChipotleBoys.jpg
55KB, 599x615px
>>31397806
That's ridiculous.
There's plenty of autistic cringelords who carry (see: /k/ meetups), I wouldn't be so sure of myself If I were you.
And apparently they do play pokemon.
Only difference is this guy had like 5 other people with him and the robber wasnt able to get behind him.

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed-carrier-playing-pokemon-go-shoots-back/
>>
File: black crime stats.jpg (442KB, 1224x1553px) Image search: [Google]
black crime stats.jpg
442KB, 1224x1553px
>>31391546
>>
File: Ahad_Israfil.jpg (390KB, 1119x826px) Image search: [Google]
Ahad_Israfil.jpg
390KB, 1119x826px
>>31397806
>If he had a license to carry he would of never been playing Pokemon to begin with. People that carry guns don't go out at night to play that childish fucking game.

Motherfucker EVERYBODY plays that game. That game will unite nations. The world will wander about aimlessly staring at their phone's screen in harmony.
>>
>>31397662
>people that carry guns dont play pokemon
That's a nice generalization. Ive OC'd when playing late at night and ran into other people doing the same. Most, if not all, are /k/ommandos themselves. Just because a lot of dumb libtards play GO doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as them.
>>
>>31397839
how many fedoras do you own?

did you pay the full $300 for your nugget?
>>
>>31397925
I don't own a fucking nugget.
Don't like them.
>>
>>31389722
Well if we're to go bye what that video says. The gun won't help you anyways.
>>
>>31397860
>Motherfucker EVERYBODY plays that game
I haven't seen people playing nearly as much as they were in July
>>
>>31394004
>decent option
Ya his name is trump vote for him and save the 2nd amendment
>>
>>31394004
It's gonna be Trump or Hillary. If you want to put an end to the bullshit two party system, go for Trump. He's an outsider with zero loyalty to dems or repubs, meaning someone like him is the only one that's gonna weaken the political establishment's grip by instituting voting reform. Not to mention Hillary wants to take away guns.
>>
>>31397860
People still play it?
>>
>>31393658
>>31393606
>>31393596
>>31393527

What would happen if you quit thinking about stupid shit.
>>
>>31398074
I'm sorry, but I can't in good conscience trust the office of POTUS to a nationalist oompa loompa, anymore than you can do it with a psychotic anti-guns hag.

We're between the Devil and the deep blue sea here.
>>
>>31397613
And if Trump made those kind of nuanced accusations, I'd be fine with that. It's a fair cop, all things considered.

But he's not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHuZM_9qTk
>>
>>31398290
You could always go for Aleppo "Nazi Cakes" Johnson if you want a third option.
>>
>>31393487
Confirmed for Asian attention. My viet gf has the worst spatial awareness, sense of direction, and ability of sense anything aloof or off putting. If it wasn't for me she'd walk out into traffic sometimes.

I still like her though, she's sweet as fuck
>>
>>31393413
>paying for a scam
Everyone point and laugh at him
>>
>>31397641
If armed people were a credible threat for robbers in that city it would affect their behavior.
>>
File: bait image 7.png (278KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
bait image 7.png
278KB, 992x994px
>>31391546
>>
>>31394880
I love HHH
>>
>>31389761
Here's a mirror

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=onPEzXy1plM
>>
>>31389722
New York is slowly getting more and more dangerous, soon it will be back to its state in the 70s
>>
>>31391546

>population percentages

are completely relevant. I know that, since there are about 250 million white people, the chances of a white guy attacking me are very low. I also know that, with only 37 million blacks, the fact that there are JUST AS MANY blacks committing crime as whites, that it's MUCH more likely that a black guy I see will attack me.

it's basic fucking math, and you are failing miserably. You must have been one of the "common core" children that got left behind.
>>
File: holy shit.png (73KB, 850x837px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.png
73KB, 850x837px
>>31393768

>MFW this literally almost works
>>
>>31389761
Niggers. Wow what a surprise
>>
File: jPuEYwK.jpg (23KB, 700x960px) Image search: [Google]
jPuEYwK.jpg
23KB, 700x960px
>>31391203
>Implying that going to a park at night shouldn't be safe
>>
>>31399913
> implying we all live in a false reality where humanity doesn't suck.

Hurr criminals will always and have always existed. Better pretend they dont.
>>
File: what210.jpg (48KB, 312x500px) Image search: [Google]
what210.jpg
48KB, 312x500px
>>31397662
>>31397806
>People that carry guns don't go out at night to play that childish fucking game
My favorite gun store is on the way to a Pokestop you fudd faggot.

Haven't you heard the song?
>Oh you're my best friend,
>IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND
How do you think that's going to happen? I'll tell you: with a goddamn gun.
>>
>>31401634
>fudd faggot.
>fudd is now for people who don't play the pokymans
>>
>>31398290
>nationalism bad
Get out.
>>
>>31401677
>>fudd is now for people who don't play the pokymans
Fudd is for anyone who pulls that "well no REAL gun owner would do such peasant things!!!" bullshit like you tried to shovel. You can fuck off, Joe Biden. It's not the bill of needs and I don't see any asterisks near "shall not be infringed."
>>
>>31393876
go back to your subreddit where everything is everyone else's fault but your own.
>>
>>31401762
>being all this mad because he was called childish.
lel.

protip, he didn't say nobody should own an AR 15, he just said children don't own guns.
>>
>>31391858
>5 times as crimey
Top kek
>>
>>31401824
>he just said children don't own guns.
What part of "shall not infringed" don't you get?

This "well only x should have guns" is an inherently fudd position, it's the fuddest of all arguments. "Got mine fuck yours." Nerds, video gamers, geeks, hackers, makers, the tech enthusiast, and anyone else I've forgotten who gets shit all have gun rights. Anyone who says otherwise needs to get the fuck out of America because we don't need any more commies and fascists who need a big government dick to suck on to feel safe.
>>
>>31399172
BLACKOUT '77

look it up if you're too young to remember
>>
>>31401896
>muh shall not infringe

lel, last time i heard a child could walk into a gunshop and walk out with a gun, there was still a soviet union. learn to read, tard.
>>
>>31401918
>lel, last time i heard a child could walk into a gunshop and walk out with a gun, there was still a soviet union. learn to read, tard.
>somebody with a permit to carry is a child
Wow look out, Obamacare shills are shitposting on 4chan again!

21 is not a child no matter how much you try to pretend.
>>
>>31401948
>21 is not a child
too bad it is. anything short of 30 and you shouldn't even be allowed to buy your own cigarettes
>>
>>31400834
>>31399913
All that y'all saying is that we needs to cleanse our parks at night.

ARE YOU /K/OMMANDOS, OR ARE YOU PUSSIES?

God dammit, do we frogs needs to come over to teach you how to freedom AGAIN? we kind of have our hands full right now.
>>
File: heres your reply.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
heres your reply.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>31401977
>anyone under 30 doesn't know what they're doing
What you haven't said yet:
>we should give them welfare so they can succeed
>anyone in their 30's needs free opportunities
>their brains aren't developed we owe it to them!
>life is hard they're the future!

Yes you've proven my point nicely, Crazy Joe. Off to >>>/reddit/ with you, leftard.
>>
>>31401977
>I'm gonna state my opinions as facts.
>>
>>31389826
Zim zam is a fatbody-Mexican and he managed it under a more brutal assault.
>>
>>31401948
>21 is not a child no matter how much you try to pretend.
just because your mom says you're all grown up now doesn't make it so
>>
>>31402029
>>31402025
>Opinion
nice try kid. FACT the country was at it's peak when only the land owning over 30s could vote.
>>
File: ViolentCrimesCities500k.jpg (165KB, 781x502px) Image search: [Google]
ViolentCrimesCities500k.jpg
165KB, 781x502px
>>31391546
>the raw numbers show that the number of bad guys of both are approximately the same, and you're statistically more needing to look out for Bubba than Jamal
even if this is true, the proportion of friendly jamals to criminal jamals is much much different than friendly bubba to criminal bubba, so I should be basically be afraid of seeing any black male out in public

also your statistics are kinda fucky but I'll forgive that since the FBI grouped hispanics in with whites on their crime reports until 2014
>>
>>31389761
Pretty fucking stupid. While Central Park is no longer like something out of The Warriors, I would be fucking aware of everyone around me if I were a 5'4 Asian twink wandering around there at night.
>>
>>31392754
>Literally the opposite of reality

The /pol/ is real
>>
File: 654.jpg (99KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
99KB, 900x900px
>>31393814
Prove I'm wrong

Protip: you can't
>>
>>31401982
How's that refugee thing going?

Also fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>31397765
Thats was for sure a poorly aimed sucker punch.
>>
>>31397860
30 million have stopped playing since july.
>>
>>31398290
I can swim. Nobody is fireproof.
>>
>>31391816
Question is which one of you cunts did this? TRIGGERED?

http://kxan.com/2016/09/20/shell-casings-found-on-ut-campus-with-a-note/
>>
>>31402098
Everyone else already has.
>>
>>31399172
Death Wish reshoot when?
>>
>>31389761
oh my god that's fucking hilarious.
>we got your face and clothes!!!
>finding a specific black man wearing gym shorts in new york city
10000/10

also, while I will absolutely not defend some shitlord stealing shit from a guy minding his own business, dipshit should not be playing outside in the dark in a major city at MIDNIGHT FUCKING OCLOCK
>>
>>31398290
How anyone can vote for Hillary is beyond me. Literally the lies, the mysterious deaths, the illnesses, the misinformation, the emails, like fuck. Trump will at worst have his assistants and consultants do what's needed if he can't.
>>
>>31393487
Zimmerman was like half peruvian or some shit, he wasn't a hard mexican. The trainer at his gym said he punched like a 12 year old girl.

Guns are an equalizer.
>>
>>31393671
They are antivaxers.
>>
>>31389722
Black on asian crime is something the media doesnt talk about
>>
>>31404109
Asians are white when they're victims, minorities when they do illegal shit.
>>
>>31389722

You guys seem to be doing well enough with just pressure cookers.
>>
>>31405220
Bloomberg and DeBlasio are already having a secret jew meeting about banning hi-cap pressure cookers.
>>
>>31405239

Ban the potluck loophole!
>>
File: 1461637947100.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1461637947100.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>31402723
>group named cocks not glocks.
>mfw reading that.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.