[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women in Combat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

File: womin in combat.png (275KB, 403x254px) Image search: [Google]
womin in combat.png
275KB, 403x254px
I was generally against women in combat until watching this video; really puts an interesting perspective on it.
Sorry if this has already been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-J44jEaD30
>>
>>31389177
If they can't meet the same standards, they don't need to be doing the same thing.
>>
>>31389177
I think its just western women. The female forces of Kurdistan, 17.000 strong are doing fine against ISIS.
>>
>>31389220

Woman from that part of the world have a completely different set of cultural expectations.
>>
>>31389220
they are fighting for survival. we dont need women in the US military. they make it less effective for its role.
>>
>>31389220
1. They're a paramilitary force, they don't have the same standards and aren't asked to do they same thing as a professional army.

2. They're a meme propaganda unit anyways.
>>
File: Women In Charge of Survival.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Women In Charge of Survival.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>
>>31389220
As far as I know women in the YPG are used literally for propaganda reasons.
>>
>>31389445

I flinched so hard it hurt.

Dumbass.
>>
>>31389200
FPBP
>>
>>31389445
oh god
>>
>>31389251
Actually, Kurdistans Pkk their political party one their most important policies is equal treatment between men and women. Kinda sad to see muslims showing western women how to equality properly.
>>
>>31389445
I've done this same exact thing.

When I was 7.

My grandpa called me an idiot and threatened to never take me camping again if we had to go back.
>>
>>31389285
Why would kurds fight for survival? They have laws in turkey to preserve their ethnic purity, its a nationalists dream for them. But still they want to have a country of their own though, thats why they fight.
>>
Women are good at a lot of things

Frontline infantry isn't one of them
>>
>>31390286
>>31389200
>I don't read the OP
>>
>>31390209
I have no idea, i would have to check up on that>>31390465
Western women are too weak for that. They expect special treamtment wherever they go.
>>
File: 40.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
40.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 45.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
45.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 46.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
46.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>31390594
that's highly entertaining
>>
>>31389445
I wish some non PC channel would do this show again for real. Here is a dutch show that pitted men against women in survival and the women were utter shit.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
>>
>>31390594
This is hilarious
>>
>>31389220

https://warisboring.com/the-kurds-wont-let-their-women-soldiers-anywhere-near-the-front-line-76abb2603eb9?gi=300e0a734add#.brvrqhhxx
>>
>>31390729
Didn't Bear Grylles make a show called the island with the same plot?
>>
>>31390427
Kurds are a special breed
>>
>>31390561
>>31390575
>>31390594
Tbf when I was in the army as a medic I saw both genders do this kind of dumb shit all the time, especially during AIT.
>>
>>31390561
>>31390575
>>31390594
This is literally a show where pop stars and actresses go to boot camp, I hope you know that.
>>
>>31391655
That makes it okay for them to fail miserably?
>>
File: wat.jpg (65KB, 305x450px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
65KB, 305x450px
>>31391781
>That makes it okay for them to fail miserably?
You're watching the equivalent to Paris Hilton, Taylor Swift, and Dakota Fanning flop around in the mud and muttering, "these women are NOT operators."

10 out of 10 fedorapills
>>
>>31391807
None of that is relevant. 4 adult women should be able to carry a stretcher regardless of profession.
>>
>>31390838

That link paints the picture of women being kept out of combat, but shit happens and women end up in the fight anyways. As well as women saying they want to fight more, as well as a women commanding both men and women.

Its not as clear cut as either side of this debate would like.
>>
>>31391868
>>None of that is relevant. 4 adult women should be able to carry a stretcher regardless of profession.
>doesn't mention the gear
>forgets the rifle flopping all over
>"what is exhaustion???" the post
>heavy person being held up by pinstick arms of a kpop singer
>doesn't mention wet, muddy log they're trying to cross
Jesus Christ you're an actual stereotype brought to life, it's amazing. Am I actually witnessing the cognitive dissonance actually manifesting itself into physical form?

Post pics of you and your girlfriend doing the same under similar conditions and I'll concede defeat to you, my sweet child.
>>
>>31391655
>>31391807
I'm really curious as to why you think being an actress or singer is an excuse for them to perform poorly. We know they're not operators; that's pretty obvious. They're on the same level as any girl that just graduated high school.
>>
>>31391938
>shit happens and women fight anyways

Poorly, they fight poorly

>as well as women saying they want to fight more

And women say they want to play sports and that they are just as good as men but then they go to their own league

>as well as women commanding both men and women

They only got to the position by adhering to a reduced standard
>>
>>31391978
>doesn't mention the gear
>forgets the rifle flopping all over
>"what is exhaustion???" the post
>heavy person being held up by pinstick arms of a kpop singer
>doesn't mention wet, muddy log they're trying to cross

Again I don't see how any of that is relevant. They are adults performing tasks that any healthy person should be able to do. They're doing regular military training and they're failing miserably. I don't understand what your point is.
>>
>>31392060
>Again I don't see how any of that is relevant.
>>31392002
>I'm really curious as to why you think being an actress or singer is an excuse for them to perform poorly.
They're not performing any more poorly than anyone else who hasn't been physically conditioned for this. That's what you're not getting, you're looking at this going "wull this here is evidance!" and I'm going "lmao no it isn't" and you're getting mad at me for fucking with the echo chamber.

You guys do understand that PFT is there for a reason right? It isn't just there to fuck with grunts, it serves a real purpose.
>>
>>31392088
>They're not performing any more poorly than anyone else who hasn't been physically conditioned for this.

Anyone that's not a couch potato or obese should be able to perform the tasks in those webms with no problems. That is what you're not getting. And no one is taking those webms seriously; they are obviously made for laughs. I'm sorry you're so triggered anon.
>>
>>31392142
>Anyone that's not a couch potato or obese should be able to perform the tasks in those webms with no problems.

>america BTFO.
>>
File: 41.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
41.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 42.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
42.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 44.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
44.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>31392142
>Anyone that's not a couch potato or obese should be able to perform the tasks in those webms with no problems
I don't think you understand how the human body works in the slightest, some skinny little skelington who sings and dances is not going to be able to carry a quarter of the weight of a human being over difficult terrain. Add on top of that all the other bullshit going on and I don't think most """fit""" people could do it without some practice.

Have you ever walked on a wet log before anon? I have, there's a technique to foot placement that makes you link your brain to your boots or otherwise you slip and bust your shin or heaven forbid take it to the teeth. Carrying an actual person on a stretcher sucks dick, slipping once means all that dead weight dumps in one direction and it all goes to shit if you're tired.

>And no one is taking those webms seriously; they are obviously made for laughs. I'm sorry you're so triggered anon.
Evidently they are because I said literally this: >>31391655
>This is literally a show where pop stars and actresses go to boot camp, I hope you know that.

I was just making sure people know this wasn't the actual based ROK armed forces in action, that's it, then the waterworks came because I said something upsetting. I'm not the one triggered here, I pointed something out and the reeee started within minutes.

(psst, the proper response should have been, "what show anon? is there more?" I would have answered Real Men)
>>
>>31392255
Oh wow, you sure are mad
>>
>>31392271
It's okay to admit a misunderstanding you know, I'm not going to think you're dumb.
>>
>>31392255
>some skinny little skelington who sings and dances is not going to be able to carry a quarter of the weight of a human being over difficult terrain.

You're emphasizing their profession a lot but failing to explain why it's relevant. They are on the same level as any girl that just graduated high school. How are they any different from a girl that just graduated high school?
>>
>>31392349
>You're emphasizing their profession a lot but failing to explain why it's relevant. They are on the same level as any girl that just graduated high school. How are they any different from a girl that just graduated high school?
You have terrible, terrible reading comprehension because I answered you already: >>31392088
>They're not performing any more poorly than anyone else who hasn't been physically conditioned for this.

Go get me two high school girls and have them haul a third one, all of them with a combat load, and then make them navigate obstacles. Go get me three high school boys and do the same, all four of them are going to suck at it and fall over and just fuck up.

That's what training is for, you're putting way, way, waaaaay too much stock in this.
>>
>>31392349
not that guy, but they do tend to run on very little sleep and a fraction of the caloric intake they ought to.

on the other hand, dancing the amount they do should keep you pretty fit.
>>
>>31392426

I addressed this. There is no need for physical conditioning to do any basic military task. These tasks are suppose to easy and should be accomplishable by the largest common denominator.

Good night.

>>31392435
>not that guy, but they do tend to run on very little sleep and a fraction of the caloric intake they ought to.

That's normal for Korean and Japanese people in general, not just singers.
>>
>>31389177
Women shouldn't be allowed in the military still
>>
>>31390561
>Just letting go
>Just
>letting
>go
Of a wounded fucking comrade like shit is about how bad your wists and figuhs huurt.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 100908_11st_0697_copy.jpg (127KB, 764x1039px) Image search: [Google]
100908_11st_0697_copy.jpg
127KB, 764x1039px
>>31392435
>on the other hand, dancing the amount they do should keep you pretty fit.
It's all cardio "fit" with little muscle tone, pic related is what's dropping those stretchers. (if my reading of the moon runes is correct)

She's not even a k-pop dancer/singer, she's an actress, so yeah I'm not going to hold it against her that she can't carry a stretcher.

>>31392514
>I addressed this.
No you didn't and
>There is no need for physical conditioning to do any basic military task.
This is literally why boot camp was invented.
>>
>>31389177
Personally I am all for women in the military. As for combat, fuck no!
Reason #1
>be 6'5 250lbs
>fighting along side battle bunny
>she's 5'2 120lbs
>I get hit
>battle bunny is going to carry twice her body weight out of combat? I
> don't fucking think so
Women are physically inferior to men. Inb4 "muh equality".

Reason #2
>be in foxhole
>battle buddy is battle bunny
>be in tundra
>cold as fuck
>have to hold each other for warmth
This in it's own can lead to so many problems. The temptations by both parties are high. But for argument sake let's say nothing happens, it's still a huge fucking distraction. If you are distracted it could mean life or death.

Side note: this is also the reason I don't think gays should be in the military. I don't want to be sleeping in a foxhole with some guy who wants to be in my cornhole.

Reason #3
>be woman
>fighting
>captured
>raped
>tortured
>raped
>gang raped
>killed
>raped
>discarded
This shit can and will happen. That's fucked up and anyone getting captured is a tragic thing. But women (being inferior physically and causing men to have urges of a sexual nature) will undergo terrible things if they serve and end up captured. More terrible than what men would go through.

Reason #4
>talk to women
>realize they are all fucking retarded
>mom logic memes 4 dayz
>muh equality, I can be a marine too!
>muh ranger school
Women are just fucking retarded as a whole. Talk to one for more than 10 minutes and you will realize how ridiculous most of them are.

TL;DR women in the military is good, women in combat = fuck no!
>>
>>31392960
Women in the military isn't really that good, women are worse at even menial jobs than men and with men you can have every soldier be a soldier plus do other shit
>>
>>31392960
>this is also the reason I don't think gays should be in the military. I don't want to be sleeping in a foxhole with some guy who wants to be in my cornhole.

Trust me anon, no one wants to be in your cornhole after living, pissing, and shitting with you for 30 days without a shower.
>>
>>31393022
Don't say nobody, everything is somebody's fetish
>>
>>31392255
>being so triggered you write a book
>>
>>31389177
Fuck you dyke
>>
>>31389177
Women have never been effective in warfare, I see no reason to start now.
>>
File: mr.dad.jpg (146KB, 507x528px) Image search: [Google]
mr.dad.jpg
146KB, 507x528px
>>31393321
>>being so triggered you write a book
>thinks a full post is a book
>doesn't make full posts regularly
>being this low energy
>>
>>31390729
Wasn't there a pic that went with this story?
>>
>>31393365
They make great spies and morale boosters. I have no idea what youre talking about.
>>
>>31392514
>There is no need for physical conditioning to do any basic military task.
Some days, I think to myself "It's okay to go back on 4chan. The retards must have all forgotten how to breathe by now, right?" And then this.
>>
I see no reason for them to not be in the military. They just shouldn't be on the front lines. A female radar tech can read signal just as well as a male tech.
>>
You have to allow either women or trannies in the military

Which one? If you say neither, then both are allowed
>>
>>31396343
Can she though? Women aren't as good as men at most things, what about when fatigued or if your ship/has is under attack, would she be just as good as a man at dealing with the stress?
>>
>>31391868

You think 4 fatasses from /v/ would do it? Really?

Both genders can be retarded.
>>
File: Russian Snipers.jpg (33KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
Russian Snipers.jpg
33KB, 500x361px
>>31393365
>Women have never been effective in warfare

That's wrong though. There are many examples of women being effective in warfare. And not just in recent times.

But a modern day infantryman who needs to carry 3x more weight with himself than medieval knights? No. It just won't work.
>>
>>31389177
My feelings are that basically, if a woman wants to meet the same standards as men and operate in the same conditions, who am I to argue? The issue arises when it becomes more about politics and muh empowerment. I could not give less of a fuck what is between your legs or what you identify as, as long as you can effectively defend your country. I thought that sort of thinking is what equality was meant to mean.
>>
>>31396564
>But a modern day infantryman who needs to carry 3x more weight with himself than medieval knights? No. It just won't work.

You only need to carry a ton if you're first world and can afford a ton of gear.
>>
>>31390455
so you ended up at /k/, your grandpa was right.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.