[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (921KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
921KB, 2592x1936px
I brought a set of "raid" overalls and hat from a old French guy in France while over there for €80, did I do good?
>>
File: image.jpg (955KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
955KB, 2592x1936px
They zip all the way down
>>
>>31388926
>>31388947
Yeah, you did great. If an 80€ onesie is your thing
>>
File: image.jpg (252KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 1280x960px
>>31388961
Makes my riot suit good tho
>>
>>31389140
Imbed yourself with whatever you call a SWAT team in France the next time your fine country is culturally enriched via high explosive. Steal a gun or two. "Qui qui comradie I needa peestol because mua peestol is lost qui qui"
>>
>>31389255

kek

French police stuff is very rare to find due to them trying to stop what you just said.

All there riot and police stuff is unique to them for that reason too, and I happen to have it all lol
>>
>>31389298
I assume you have guns as well
If that is so you're set to fuck up jihadis
>>
>>31389419

Only shotguns which I Hold legally for clay pigeon shooting. I also have allot of "ethnics" around where I live who tend to riot and it's getting past the point of no return.

So I brought one of the airsoft baton rounds called tag rounds and gun (pic related), what I found is that the shells are hollow so you need to drill through the center and fill it with sand and glue the top.

They break on impact but by fuck for they hurt.
>>
>>31389564
Yo... Fill some of those with ajax and nail the fuckers in the face (basically makes a gas grenade because of the effect of inhaling ajax). Either that or extremely basic/acidic liquids like bleach etc and fill the rounds with a plastic baggie of it. let the chemical burns ensue with glee..
>>
>>31389789

Thanks for the tip, I have a long drive and gates so got a good choke point.

I like how this became from this is what I brought to how to defend your home lol

I would like to drink with you.
>>
File: 1413086349782.jpg (18KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
1413086349782.jpg
18KB, 398x309px
>>31389255
>next time your fine country is culturally enriched via high explosive.

What's the material made of OP?
>>
>>31390066

Not sure but it's really nice to wear and breathable.

The elbows and knees are padded but still comfy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.