[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H&K fag or Glock fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: what do.jpg (825KB, 2800x2800px) Image search: [Google]
what do.jpg
825KB, 2800x2800px
Even though I'm a Europoor, I will be able to get a handgun in a few months. The law allows to buy two handguns every 6 months, so I'm going to buy two, of which one will be a Luger(no hate pls). But the other one will actually be used for target shooting.
I love the H&K USP(P8) and I like the Glock 17(although I dislike the meme safety a lil). Apart from the target shooting, which gun does you Burgers prefer in a situation where a law abiding US citizen had to use his right to defend himself with one of those?

The price is not really a matter atm (although H&K is 200 monies more).

(Of course I would never use a gun for selfdefense, Hr. BKA-Mann)
>>
the USP is more fun to shoot, and if you won't use it for anything but target practice and plinking it's pretty obvious
>>
>>31387884
also was going to ask why wouldn't you use the luger for target shooting?
>>
>>31387808
Owned both, now only own the H&K (4 in fact).
The H&K is a higher quality and performing gun, by a mile, but it's also a lot chunkier and lacks a convenient rail system, may feel uncomfortably large for some, and a lot of people whine about DA/SA now days.

Both are good guns though.

Only reason I would opt for the Glock is price, or you just like it more and shoot it better, or if you're stuck with a P8 since the P8 safety/decocker set up is terrible.
>>
>>31387922
I will, but not as serious as I would use the USP.
>>31387884
I know it's fun and I love shooting it. But the question also is, what a American would prefer for home defence
>>
>>31387946
I actually like the decocker, used to it from duty.
>>
>>31387974
Both are solid guns so you can't really make a mistake. I like the simplicity and aftermarket support for Glock as well as the consistent trigger pull as opposed to DA/SA, but I'd be okay with the USP especially if it were a decocker only model. Also both are probably a little big for concealed carry if that is even an option for you.
>>
>>31388031
As long as shit doesn't hit the fan there won't. It's about sport and eventual dindu/rapefugee that try to enter my future daughter's bedroom
>>
>>31388097
God be with you Wilhelm Tell (I know it's Swiss folk, but close enough). Don't surrender your country.
>>
>>31387808
I have a 17c and a usp 9. It would be a tough call but id probably go with the glock. I can buy mags anywhere and don't need an adapter for a light. It's also a little less bulky.
>>
File: luger pepe.png (422KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
luger pepe.png
422KB, 1015x1527px
>>31388141
Will do my best. Thanks for advice.
>>
the usp 45 is my duty weapon. its a boat anchor and more expensive to feed. this a problem because my department doesn't give us ammo to practice with.
>>
File: Safety.png (156KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Safety.png
156KB, 500x281px
>>31388454
The USP is available with conversion kits, so I could shoot it with 9mm and .45/.40SW, but I kinda prefer the P8 safety switch.
>>
>>31387808
>>posts up a choice between a Glock 17 and and H&K USP without automatically picking the H&K.

Faggot
>>
>>31389508
Thanks for supporting my tendencies to but a H&K, faggot.
>>
>>31387808
Neither, long guns are far superior in ending a threat. Pistols are only a thing because they can be concealed easily. If I had to pick, glock. I'm a 9mm fag and the 9mm USPs have a tendency to jam with even the smallest amount of limp wristing.
>>
>>31387808
>>31389949

I just realized it's a p8 and not technically a usp. So probably the p8 since I just like hammer guns more.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.