[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not hunting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: deer ranching.jpg (170KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
deer ranching.jpg
170KB, 500x500px
not hunting.
>>
File: 1463331547903.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1463331547903.gif
4MB, 480x270px
Don't matter how it dies if it's dead kid.

Welcome to the real world.
>>
>>31386922
>hunting deer over corn
only thing i would consider hunting over bait is hogs
>>
>>31386922
You stalk with a spear all you want to.

Meanwhile I'm going to fill my freezer in a weekend.
>>
>>31386922
completely agree. but I also have no problem with it. only when someone claims they "hunt" and only do this. this is trapping.
>>
>>31386946
>sit in stand
>let 3 doe pass me
>let 1 spiker pass me
>stick the first 6 pointer that came in range
>managed area
>can only take one deer of either sex
>illegal to party hunt
>hunt is over first day

Hunting is easy as is. Rifle is borderline cheating. Handgun is just as easy. Muzzleloaders are extremely fun with a longer season to waste that single day. Archery is just the right amount of skill to spread the hunt out a little longer.

If you're doing it just for meat then just sit in your back forty and plug the first deer you see and processes it yourself.
>>
File: unnasdfasdfadsfmed.jpg (65KB, 882x659px) Image search: [Google]
unnasdfasdfadsfmed.jpg
65KB, 882x659px
>>31386922
You made either made a pointless thread or you dont know how to make a proper thread. Either way this thread will most likely die with little activity because you suck.

So i will probably make a proper one tomorrow.

but yeah, hunting what about it?
>>
>>31386946
Go ahead. Not the OP, and though my first hunts we're like this I still wouldn't call it hunting. I have no problem with it, but the only thing being hunted is the location for the feeder.

Most people sure as shit don't have time to learn how to really stalk and not everyone lives in the mountains so I get it, but it may as well be called observational/present trapping
>>
>>31386922
>shooting the deer eating at the feeder
Bruh, the feeder is to draw them to the area, you shoot them before they get to the feeder.
>>
>>31386936
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>31388064
Google
Lion bites balls

Large testicles are useless and a hazard.
>>
>>31388629
Then why haven't small testicles been selected for evolutionarily
>>
>>31388673
Cuz little-balled critters generally have a lower sperm count, making them less likely to pass on their genes. Rabbits and rodents being an exception due to how often they breed and the fact that a lot of species ovulate during sex, rather than at sort of 'intervals' like other species.
>>
>>31388673
Depends on who you're looking at.

Domesticated bulls have huge nuts because they're not on the chopping block. (well, by nature at least.) they have no real predators other than man.

Majority of pray animals do have small testicles (small relative to size at least) but they also serve for testosterone production. so getting too small will impede on male aggression.
>>
>>31388715
Also this.
>>
File: 1472763767245.webm (908KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472763767245.webm
908KB, 1280x720px
>Thread turns into a nut sack science piece.

Amazing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.