[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tannerite used in Manhattan bomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 22

File: nyc chelsea bomb.jpg (232KB, 962x713px) Image search: [Google]
nyc chelsea bomb.jpg
232KB, 962x713px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3795912/Five-arrested-hunt-Manhattan-bombers-Suspected-terrorists-seized-FBI-hunts-men-seen-video-planting-IEDs-duffel-bag-filled-pressure-cookers-bombs.html

>The residue comes from Tannerite and may be important as authorities probe whether the blast was connected to the unexploded pressure-cooker device found by state troopers just blocks away, as well as the pipe bomb blast in New Jersey.

Welp, say goodbye to your tannerite, /k/.
>>
>>31385992
they might be able to ban tannrite by name but at this point there really arent any more restrictions they can put on ammonium nitrate or aluminum powder, both of which are legal and used extensively in many other industries.

besides, everyone is getting to the point where we're tired of our rights being infringed upon in the name of pretending the problem is availability of danferous shit instead of the government facilitating muslim terrorism
>>
>>31385992
i'm not buying any tannerite, or whatever else you are selling.
>>
What about pressure cookers?

Who the hell NEEDS a pressure cooker, anyway?

They should totally ban these, we're up to hundreds of people now injured or killed with these things.

Oh, and wait. Cars. And kitchen knives. And baseball bats. And crowbars. And beer bottles. And gasoline. And pipe wrenches.
>>
>>31386352
I got sunburnt a few times this year and it didn't even warn me that it was hot. If we cant ban that thing, we should atleast put a sign on it or something because this is just too much. It is 20 sixteen for fucks sake!
>>
FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK

I KNEW THIS SHIT WOULD HAPPEN

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
why the fuck did he use tannerite. literally anything else would have been better and cheaper. how did he detonate it fucking shoot it? was this nigger too dumb to google "how to make a bomb"? im honestly inclined to think this is actually some false flag shit because of the use of tannerite, excessive media coverage of fucking nothing, and i guess distracting from dumb hillary and syria shit.
>>
>>31386179

FPBP
>>
>>31386352
Prescription medications, fucking lethal
>>
File: IMG_266.jpg (114KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_266.jpg
114KB, 527x487px
same shit is happening with kratom - "oh look its killing people hehe"

but never mind the MILLIONS of people dying from prescription drugs.

"oh look a gun killed someone hehe and tannerite too we better ban it"

but never mind the MILLIONS of people dying from alcohol, car crashes, drug overdoses and so on.

I knew this shit would happen. Our alphabet boys have way too much leverage and this shit needs to stop or we are gonna be sitting in a corner with a blunt crayon hoping to stay out of jail just like the UK
>>
File: FeelseyeRA.png (2MB, 1246x1246px) Image search: [Google]
FeelseyeRA.png
2MB, 1246x1246px
"Yeah man, its all fun and games with that stuff until some dumbass blows up his kids with it or something, then its banned"

-Me, 2013

I was close-ish...
>>
File: hmtd.jpg (59KB, 610x414px) Image search: [Google]
hmtd.jpg
59KB, 610x414px
"Tannerite" - MORE FUCKING LIES from our dear leader's henchmen

how about this:

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09/19/authorities-claim-tannerite-used-ny-bomb-blast-science-suggests-otherwise/

spread this link far and wide boys
>>
File: shit never happened.jpg (34KB, 488x351px) Image search: [Google]
shit never happened.jpg
34KB, 488x351px
>>31385992
>>
>>31385992
Any news article from "dailymail.co.uk" should be immediately disregarded as garbage.

use this link instead
>>31386465
>>
>>31386379
Can't tannerite be detonated with an electrostatic detonator?
>>
>>31386596
NO

and ECD just releases an EM pulse. no fugging way
>>
The only way tannerite becomes viable as an explosive is if you wash the amonium nitrate with deisel or gasoline, crush into a fine powder, and use the binary mix with an explosive detonator. And by that time you might as well use better explosives.
>>
>>31386379
>how did he detonate it fucking shoot it?
Why not? Put a gun in the bomb. Gun parts and ammo are sold without control in America.
>>
>>31386628
and there are cheaper sources of ammonium nitrate than tannerite anyway
>>
>>31387208
So whose side are you on? You want to theorize all the ways to detonate a target and help the govt outlaw it?

Fuck, man
>>
>>31386465
I've never used the stuff, but I know it takes a rifle cartridge to set it off.

>>31386596
No. If that were so I doubt they'd sell it over the counter.

This is just more orchestrated left-wing agitprop. Feeds right into the whole NRA IZ TURRISTS meme.
>>
how about we just ban muslims so this shit stops happening and we can keep all our fun toys?

No other demographic engages in this behavior so regularly.
>>
>>31387438
Because that would be racist. It would also stop HUD from salting traditionally red districts in battleground states with as many Muslims/Latinos as possible. St. Cloud used to be solidly red before the Somalis took over.
>>
>>31387396
You can set off ANAL(grow the fuck up) with a homemade detonator, its not that great of an explosive for this kind if use you can achieve similar results with black powder
>>
>>31387470
Yeah, I bet you're well versed in ANAL explosions that are homemade.
>>
>>31387470
>grow the fuck up

Never, they knew what they were doing.
>>
File: image.gif (198KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
198KB, 800x1000px
>>31387438
Silly anon. The media will dig up the picture of that white guy who did it one time and everyone will realize Muslims aren't any worse than white males.

White males are the real threat here. If they hadn't made a country full of freedoms then black babies and Muslims would be safe back in their homelands!
>>
>>31387470
>ANAL(grow the fuck up)
Why don't you take your own advice. Its NH4N03+Al
>>
tell me /k/, why are terrorists so fucking shitty at terrorism? i can think of 1000 fucking ways that most of the last terror attempts could have been so easily successful. Seriously a little bomb in a trashcan on a sidewalk? What are you trying to do give someone a sunburn? Stabbing, really?
>>
>>31388119
If hajis weren't hajis they wouldn't do the haji shit they do.

Why do some dogs bark at their own reflection? Cause they be dumb niggers
>>
>>31385992
Wouldn't a better bomb be the pressure cooked filled with black powder?
>>
>>31388119
9/11 guys were pretty successful
I would bet that the focus on anti-terrorism makes it impossible to plan and execute organized attacks like they used to.
Attacks where the perpetrators have received training in some terrorist camp.
>>
>>31386596

Maybe if you already have some pretty hot blasting caps or some other bullshit?

But at that point, what are you doing with Tannerite?
>>
>most bombs failed to go off
>explosion was meek
Gee, it's almost like Tanmerite is made to explode in a controlled environment and for very specific reasons.

The sand nigger calls himself a terrorist, but he could have at least put effort into his work.
>>
>>31388197

Wouldn't a better bomb not be a kitchen appliance?
>>
>>31386352
And bicycle tires, Pint Glasses and Butter knifes
>>
>>31386352
COWS KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPEL EVARY YARE NO ONE NEEDS COWS

WHY DO PEOPLE NEED A SWIMMING POOL JUST GO TO A COMMUNITY POOL THATS LIFEGAURDED STOP DROWNING OUR TODDLERS
>>
>>31388486
This is why capped pipe is the go to for improvised bombs, Pressure cookers are like some sort of weird aberration. They tend to have blow out ports and safety features that make them undesirable as well as thinner casing. I am not going to argue with dumb terrorists making less lethal bombs however.

Also tannerite, I am amazed he even got it to pop off.
>>
>>31388253
>9/11 guys were pretty successful
Maybe because someone else, not mudshits, orchestrated it
>>
>>31386179
They can outlaw mixing the two components on your own and send the ATF to shoot your dogs if you possess it mixed or the components in large quantity.
>>
>>31386352
Liberals obviously don't realize that hands, yes the things at the end of your arms, kill more people than rifles do annually. Come and fucking take them.
>>
>>31386179
fpbp
>>
>>31388648
>right to keep and bear ARMS! NOT HANDS! Say good bye to your five fingered assault babykillers you aura rapist! Ban high toe capacity feet!
>>
>>31385992
Meanwhile, an off duty Police officer who was CCing here in Minnesota just shot and killed a man who began stabbing people wildly at the mall. ISIS or another terrorist group is suspected. With one person injuring 9, I think, in a smaller, less centralized city, MN will hopefully be leaning further in favor of firearms.

That's right, ban kitchen knives, let me CC at the mall.
>>
>>31388880
unfortunately, living near little Somalia my parents are still find af. my mom doesn't like guns and my dad doesn't want salt guns. Got told I was a school shooter for wanting a WASR. A CZ75 is fine though... BAKA
>>
>>31388880
Got a link to a news article on that?
>>
File: CeKzqMeWIAEMLne[2].jpg (46KB, 600x693px) Image search: [Google]
CeKzqMeWIAEMLne[2].jpg
46KB, 600x693px
>>31386379
>why the fuck did he use tannerite.

It was simply a coincidence. You shouldn't think too hard about it goyyyi-I mean friend.
>>
Tannerite is just sensitized ammonium nitrate, you can set it off with a detonator like any other explosive, you don't need a gunshot to set it off.
>>
>>31385992
>Welp, say goodbye to your tannerite, /k/.

I guess you could say,

he really blew it
>>
File: REDDIT.jpg (155KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
REDDIT.jpg
155KB, 500x492px
>>31386199
>>31386380
>>31388660

reddit, pls

I know you are used to just clicking a button to show whether you approve or not,
but please, if you are going to use this website, put some more effort into your posts

otherwise gtfo
>>
File: comp bb.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
comp bb.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
>>31389622
FPBP

/thread
>>
>>31386379
Fuckin this. False flag to ban tannerite confirmed
>>
>>31389567
No, you can't. It doesn't burn, it can't be set off by an electrical impulse, and no impact weaker than a rifle caliber will set it off.
>>
>>31389842
Do you know what a detonator is?
>>
>>31389879
Do you?
>>
>>31389896
Initial cap of sensitive explosives used to detonate a less sensitive explosive.

You can set off AN based explosives with a detonator
>>
How do you spend a year in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and not know how to make TATP?
>>
>>31389473
http://m.startribune.com/st-cloud-mall-closed-until-monday-is-crime-scene-after-stabbings/393872071/
>>
>>31389842
What exactly do you think a detonator is?
Because it's not whatever you're thinking it is.
>>
>>31386379
>literally anything else would have been better and cheaper
How about no?
You'd be hard pressed to find something more powerful than a pressure cooker full of AN/Al, maybe if you made some ETN or PETN or something, but it's not even worth the effort when you can just buy pounds of tannerite off the shelf.
>>
>>31390222
TATP
>>
>>31390222
Nigga Tannerite has a REF of like .6 and a detonation velocity of 2000m/s.

You could literally use ping pong balls and it would to a better job.

Fucking stupid millennials don't know how to make a bomb right any more and now I can't have exploding targets.
>>
>>31390006

thank you.
>>
>>31390346
That's not even that powerful, it's about equal to tannerite except with a smaller critical diameter, but being in a pressure cooker it doesn't really matter anyways.
Also, that's very sensitive, multi-kg charges of AP are dangerous for the bomb maker.
>>31390380
So what?
use 33% more, it's literally available off the fucking shelf jesus christ just shut up.
ping pong balls lmao get real good luck detonating nitrocellulose, let alone ping pong ball grade (celluloid) which has a super low nitrogen content.
You don't know shit.
>>
It's a good thing he used Tannerite.

If he used anything better he would have actually killed someone.
>>
1) Has anyone here ever used a blasting cap to set some tannerite off?

2) Aren't blasting caps themselves classified as high explosive, and therefore controlled?

3) What other splodey stuph would leave the same kind of residue?
>>
>>31390430
>1) Has anyone here ever used a blasting cap to set some tannerite off?
Not brand name tannerite but its common to use ANFO slurry with a cap as an industrial blasting agent
>2) Aren't blasting caps themselves classified as high explosive, and therefore controlled?
Yes
>3) What other splodey stuph would leave the same kind of residue?
Tannerite from a shop is really just a simple explosive sold at markup with an intended purpose and a brand name. You can make your own tannerite, I mean you might get watchlisted but tannerite is simple to make
>>
>>31390415
TATP is safe if you keep it cold.

Make it in small batches. Bag the individual batches and put them in the freezer. Keep them there for no more than a week. Then load them up into your bomb.
>>
>>31390460
>TATP is safe if you keep it cold.
No, it's not.
It'll still go off just as easily when cold vs when warm.
You're thinking of keeping the reaction cold during the synthesis, if the synth is performed at room temp it will form the dimer vs when performed in an ice bath it forms the trimer.
the dimer is even more sensitive than the trimer so it's best to do the reaction in an ice bath.
>>
>>31387454
This. Montana fag.

They recently tried to move 30 syrian rapefugees into our 100% white town with a population of 900.

Our comissioners were incredulous.

The average income here is already only 20k a year, and the mill which employed 350 people just closed and we cant even take care of the folks who got laid off, but they want to start dumping refugees here?

"Wtf? Are they fucking insane?" Was the response followed by "fuck no, we cant even get you feds to fund a fuck VA clinic here, take your refugees and fuck off"

To which we were declared rayciss islamophobes who didnt know its 2016.

Its NOT insanity though. Its a very calculated act.

1: those champaign liberals arent going to be hosting refugees in THEIR rich white gated communities
2: its injecting people entireley dependant on democratic social programs directly into the heart of a white republican community
3: if /pol/ is to be believed they will eventually breed with white folks and dillute that troublesome demographic a bit further.

The regressive left isnt insane. They know exactly what they are doing. Plus, importing a pile of muslims removes the need to conduct false flag operations to have excuses to crackdown on rights. You just let the muzzies do what they do naturally and you have the perfect excuses to ban guns and militarize the police force without having to run high risk false flag operations that could expose you.

Its a version of the useful idiots method.
>>
>paying stupid prices for ammonium nitrate and alluminum powder

Wew whoever coining the name tannerite and repackages this stuff is a genius.
>>
>>31390415
> use 33% more
This is a pressure cooker, with finite space inside. Better to use something with a higher energy density.

Also,
Yiff in hell
>>
>>31385992

>Because everyone has massive amounts of tannerite on deck
>>
>>31390456
Okay, thanks.

Is there a consensus on whether or not Tannerite could have actually been used? or is it more mass media talking out their ass/Big Brother smelling blood and wanting to outlaw/control/tax yet something else?
>>
>>31390521
Dude you can fit like 5kg of tannerite in a fucking pressure cooker, that along with a bunch of metal chunks will do plenty of damage.
a 33% increase in performance is hard to justify especially when you're dealing with retarded sand niggers who couldn't do an ETN synth if you showed them every step.
>>
>>31390556
Oh. I thought a white person did this.
>>
>>31390415
Black powder is available off the shelf, and it has a .55 REF.

No, if you're going to blow up a bunch of people, you do it right.

When it was Al Qaeda and Hezbollah doing this shit, they never had to go down to the sporting goods store, because they knew how to use basic chemicals.

Fucking millennials can't even terrorize me right.
>>
>>31386596
Impact moving at bullet speed, as I understand.
>>
>>31390507
>This. Montana fag.
How do you like it up there? Considering moving there since I can work remotely. Is the innawoods any good?
>>31390551
>Is there a consensus on whether or not Tannerite could have actually been used?
I havent been following this but they tried to say same thing several times in the past so dont get shocked
>>31390580
>When it was Al Qaeda and Hezbollah doing this shit, they never had to go down to the sporting goods store, because they knew how to use basic chemicals.
I've read a lot of their documents and there is a clear decline which I guess means counter terror forces are doing a good job.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>31387208
>>
>>31390563
Hillary's wet dream did not happen this day, she probably fainted after hearing the bad news.
>>
>>31390580
>comparing black powder to a true high explosive
Holy fuck you're retarded, why am I even replying to this shit.
>>
>>31390581
Or a blasting cap, I think we've established. Though I don't understand how someone could get ahold of the high explosive *detonator* and not the high explosives themselves. Something is badly off kilter here.
>>
>>31390649
Tannerite literally has the same performance as black powder.

It's a trash high explosive.

Fucking kids don't know how to do it right, and now they're gonna get all of the over the counter fun banned in cuck states.
>>
>>31390657
You can use AP fur a detonator, everything needed to make AP can be had at walmart, hell everything needed to make nitroglycerin can be had at walmart.
>>
>>31390657
>Though I don't understand how someone could get ahold of the high explosive *detonator*
Making a ghetto blasting cap is pretty straightforward and significantly less involved than making pounds of explosives
>>
>>31390664
It's not the same performance as black powder, that's just flat out wrong.
>>
File: 1474177154774.jpg (101KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1474177154774.jpg
101KB, 750x724px
>How they are dancing around the maypole to call a spade a spade at this point

"We don't know the motive for why a muslim started stabbing people asking if they were Muslim before he did"
>>
>>31387454
Minnesota's been accepting refugees and immigrants from nations torn apart by violence and unrest since the Korean War.

Try again, flyover.
>>
>>31390667
I didn't do well in high school science and my only experience with things that go bang are rifle primers. What's AP?

>>31390671
Okay, how? And would that leave a similar residue to Tannerite? I'm kinda groping in a vacuum here.
>>
>>31390657
Could be the news got things wrong. Or we're dealing with a uniquely incompetent terrorist.

Hell, it could even be a jackass style prank gone horribly awry.
>>
>>31390701
Acetone peroxide, 3 simple ingredients from walmart and you're in business.
>>
>>31390701
>Okay, how?
Im not going to tell you how to make blasting caps
> And would that leave a similar residue to Tannerite?
The amount of material in a blasting cap is insignificant when compared to the bulk of the explosive.
>>
File: Tannerite vs Black Powder.png (28KB, 764x544px) Image search: [Google]
Tannerite vs Black Powder.png
28KB, 764x544px
>>31390679
Really, if you aren't going to bother at least making TATP, then what on earth are you doing with your life?

There are people living in caves with no teeth who can do better than this.
>>
All these dumb niggers saying

>but how he detonate it?!?!

With a blasting cap, fucktards. You can make a dead simple blasting cap from readily available materials.

>but why didn't he use the blasting cap stuff for the whole bomb
Because 1g of your blasting cap mixture exploding prematurely won't kill you. 1lb of it going off will kill you.
>>
>>31390752
>Because 1g of your blasting cap mixture exploding prematurely won't kill you

It will if it's in the secondary explosive.
>>
>>31390772

Church.
>>
>>31390772
If you're halfway intelligent you don't combine the two before you're ready to use it. That significantly decreases your chances of dying.
>>
Bottom line is that they lied about what was in the bomb and if they try to ban possession of binary targets it will be another complete bullshit false flag dog and pony show that you need to call your congresspeople about and take action to keep them from getting away with it.

Even if you don't use Tannerite, allowing the banning of possession of "aluminum powder and fertilizer" is one step closer to UK style fuckassery that makes you a criminal for justaboutanything you do so it would be in your best interests to fight it no matter what...

Tannerite/binary targets are safe to use. Nobody in their right mind is gonna stand next to one and shoot it. That type of person is more likely to back over themselves in the driveway or choke on a toothbrush than get injured by tannerite anyway.
>>
>>31390608
Montana is a fragile thing.

Colorado has been gentrified, as has washington and northern idaho.

Its a special place primarily because there is a lot of space, low income, and few people, and more importantly, few laws.

A good example is the bitteroot area. It used to be primarily agrarian, and the crown jewel of montanan rural culture.

The wealthy people move in, build 6 bedroom mcmansions that are enhanced by mood lighting and a "quaint facade reminiscent of a log cabin."

They then start zoning and shoving passive agressive regulations down people's throats like "dust regulation" and "noise pollution control" that are really just veiled attacks at the honest ranchers they neighbor to try to make them move somewhere else so their mcmansion's realestate value can go up.

Next thing you know the mystique of the west has been replaced by this plastic fake marketing aestetic that just apes the west to sell summer homes and subdivision plots but inside is sterile and commercialized.

The liberals have this amazing congnitive dissodance where they left a place like cali because their ideology and methods ruined it, but are also very much determined to make the new place turn into the place they fled.

"Oh gee, montana is just so great, fresh air, open land, look at them mountains, but its missing something..... yup. A whole foods store, starbucks, and gaaaawwwd these dirt roads, we need to pave everything and build a dozen high end boutiques and over priced coffee stores right next to quaint bookshops that cater exclusivley to left wing literature!"

I guess its hypocritical to be born here and say its awesome and I love it, and also tell you out of staters to stay the fuck out, but you guys are fuckin killing us man.

Its doesnt even take all that many of you to start changing shit, because were poor as hell and a dozen rich californian and east coast transplants can use their money to utterly override the rest of the communities wishes.
>>
>>31390744
What are you even talking to me fur?
I've done plenty more than you or anybody else on /k/ ever has or will do.
tannerite is similar to ANFO, if not slightly better in performance.
off the shelf tannerite is just so practical and easy when it comes to something like this that it was just a matter of time befur it happened.
>>
>>31390789
>let me just stop in the middle of this street to put the blasting cap in this charge

Better to use something like Lead Azide and a carefully thought out electrical system.
>>
>>31390806
Yeah, Dad lives in the Bitteroot and that's pretty much what he's telling me.

Nowhere is safe. Nowhere is immune. Fight or die.
>>
>>31390807
>I've done plenty more than you or anybody else on /k/ ever has or will do

Well I've done PCP.

Beat that nerd.
>>
>>31390752
Anyone detonating it with malicious intent will probably use FUEL OIL to make a regular ANFO package rather than fucking around with aluminum powder because at that point they don't give a fuck about it being illegal.

but mix diesel and ammonium nitrate in your driveway and your dog will die and you will go to jail.

i would prefer that not happen with aluminum powder so lets stay on the right track here guys. binary targets are fun and safe.
>>
>memerite

who cares. only youtube celebs use that shit anyway.
>>
>>31390839
Fuel oil would be a bad idea desu, ANFO is much less sensitive than AN/Al, a cap will not reliably set off anfo without a booster, a cap will reliably set off AN/Al without a booster.
Also, the only reason tannerite is legal is because it's mixed and used on-site, ANFO is just as legal as tannerite as long as you use it in the same setting as tannerite.
>>
File: anime face.png (256KB, 451x417px) Image search: [Google]
anime face.png
256KB, 451x417px
>>31390806
>The liberals have this amazing cognitive dissonance where they left a place like Cali because their ideology and methods ruined it, but are also very much determined to make the new place turn into the place they fled.

Hoooly shit. I live in rural Iowa and a few fucks moved in down the road that did precisely that. My golden retriever would walk over to visit and they would load him into their suburban and drive him back TO MY HOUSE and demand he stay put. after that they would spray vinegar in his eyes. all the fucking shit you said about dust and stuff is true.

Fucking liberal assholes.

And then you have the nice rural areas that everyone is getting along fine and a hog confinement moves in and destroys the property value in 25 square miles because of the 24/7 stench.
>>
>>31390860
wow you sure know a lot about illegal bombs
>>
>>31390507
How is Bozeman? I've been thinking. Of going up there and taking a job on a dude ranch as a fishing guide.
>>
>>31390913
"illegal"
tannerite is illegal too if you mix it anywhere but in the middle of nowhere
Once you mix the tannerite it can no longer legally be stored or transported.
>>
>>31388253
>9/11 guys were pretty successful

A 75% success rate for a surprise attack against a completely unprepared opponent. Such wow.

Their target selection was also indicative of a fundamental lack of understanding of our culture. Instead of the Pentagon, they should have targeted the Capitol building with a second strike. Alternately, Flight 93 could have been targeted for on of the Golden Gate bridge towers, since it's intended destination was SF in the first place.

They also should have looked into each hijacker checking 2 pieces of baggage and having 1 carryon. Baggage would be loaded with radiological or chemical material to contaminate the crash site. It doesn't have to be very efficient, it just has to detectable. That would have cranked the national panic level into the stratosphere.
>>
>>31390829
Yeah. They turned aspen into a rich persons playground down in colorado. Get this, they gentrified it so much that they are having trouble finding employees for the coffee shops and boutiques because you literally cannot survive in aspen on those wages.

The companies have to build employee housing and subsidize their living or else they cant have workers.

Servant quarters? Yup. Theyre back. Thats how rich outsiders see us. We're just "the help" to them.

Colorado got hit in the 80's. The dot com slump in the 90's pushed em into oregon and washington.

Now the mexican invasion and economic cess-pit has begun pushing them inland.

The last best place is going to go away in the next few decades I think.

Praying for a SHTF scenario, I'd be fine, and I'd get to see how well mr millionaire self-help book author up on that hill in his 12 bedroom house adapts or dies when nobody is kissing his ass for a tip after doing all of his chores for him.

Not even being edgy. A good number of us here legitimatley want to just start shooting.
>>
>>31390507
Good job. Best thing I read today.
>>
>>31390507
>To which we were declared rayciss islamophobes who didnt know its 2016.
Did you make it stick, or did they bring the rapefugees in anyway?
>>
>>31388520

Oh Dear Gawd no, not the butter knives. I gots me a wondrous collection.
>>
>>31390507
Good post.
>>
>>31390874
>be a Mainer
>we have a tendency to fucking despise a certain other three states that are part of New England
>fall, cue the leaves changing
>every masshole and new yawker in their land rover comes up to see the leaves change and hog the left lane on 95
>in line at coffee shop, talking about guns with some guy in front of me
>lady behind us says rather loudly to her husband "bunch of inbred barbarians up here"

fucking sick of them man. they're parasites. liberalism is a disease
>>
>>31391476
Maine
>most polling 3-10pts for Clittonne
Best hope that changes...
>>
>>31391279
Made it stick, for now atleast. No refugees will be moving in. But thats just our town.

Who is to say they dont dump ten thousand of em between Seattle and Spokane. Once they get their instant citizenship nobody is stopping them from going wherever the fuck they want.

We can tell the fed to fuck off when they want to build a facility in our town, but we cant stop their pet terrorists from migrating wherever they want once theyve been released into the wild.
>>
>>31390940
Reading your shit makes me miss the chemistry threads and shit on /new/ with Diplomacy...
>>
>>31390507
>/pol/ is always right
white pride brother
>>
>>31386394
Mass opiate attack, 40 people nodded off
>>
>>31390556
why are you tripfagging? legit question
>>
>>31391906
Well our next step was a roadblock with weapons and body armor.

60% of our male population are vets, we'd make it very clear that we run this community.
>>
>>31388618
>obi-wan sand people dot jaypeg
>>
>>31386365
its pussy ass liberals like you that complained when we sacraficed people to the sun just to prevent its wrathful burning.
>>
Good thing I have buckets full of TATP under my house and yard. If I go out I'm taking the whole fucking town with me.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 211x239px
>>31388486
I am crying right now.
>>
>>31386179
as someone who lives in a liberal area, I can tell you that there are plenty of people who aren't at all tired of their rights being fringed upon
>>
>>31391126

They knew that they would cause more damage keeping the capitol building and occupants intact.
>>
File: 1341899179076.png (384KB, 1000x835px) Image search: [Google]
1341899179076.png
384KB, 1000x835px
>>31391969
summer is over friend, it's time to go
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 401x372px
>>31393076
I honestly think Reddit is a better place for you
>>
>>31393122
that's funny I was thinking the exact same thing about you wtf lol
>>
>>31393122
>Arguing with tripcancer

It isn't worth it friend. Just tell them to stay in their containment generals and move on.
>>
>>31393076
kill yourself.
>>31392865
Dependent on the area.
>>
Muslims probably browsed 4chan for the idea. Muslim tripfags should be doxxed.
>>
>>31393368
I'm fairly certain you are refering to muslimbro, and while I don't like him, I'm fairly certain he has stated he lives in Europe.
>>
>>31392694
>If I go out
*go outside
>>
>>31393368
Man, can you imagine the merry hell that'd follow if ISIL started posting on /k/?
>>
File: shiekh.jpg (1MB, 2672x2406px) Image search: [Google]
shiekh.jpg
1MB, 2672x2406px
>>31393368
/int/ is one ahead of ya m8
>>
File: 1277458262252.gif (4MB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
1277458262252.gif
4MB, 450x329px
>>31389593
>I guess you could say,
>he really blew it
That was the bomb.
>>
>>31391694
Good for you, Montanabro.

Floridafag here, born and raised in Orlando. Right outside of the parks, Disney and all them, a mosque was built in like 2006. Now the area is fucking Little Aleppo/Islamabad/Baghdad/whatever-other-Muslim-shithole-names-you-can-think-of. It used to be a great area, but the mudslimes move in, crimes rates shoot up, entire businesses are bought out by them, and now just a mile down from me, what used to be a hotspot for tourists looks like a fucking Moroccan bazaar. So glad to be out of there.
>>
>>31391476
>>31391646
The polls are bullshit. Trump is ahead by a good deal, I guarantee it.

Every single poll said Britain would stay in the EU. And they left. Remember that.
>>
>>31388537
At the speed even black powder explodes at the pressure relief valves don't do shit and most times they wrap it in shrapnel.

It's a large locking container, if they knew about other better ones they probably wouldn't be terrorists because they wouldn't be retarded and have two brainchild to rub together
>>
>>31394684
They are a fucking cancer. Ive been to thier shithole countries. Nothing of value is being lost when they slaughter eachother.
>>
>>31395289
It doesn't even matter, the valves that is.
tannerite is a high explosive, the air around the explosive is a casing in itself, it doesn't matter if you have it inside a half inch thick steel casing or a casing made of tin foil, it's going to break out of it just the same either way.
That's just how high explosives work.
>>
>>31390222
thermite + gunpowder. easier and cheaper. ignite thermite, gunpowder in seperate container underneath, wow explosions flinging molten fuck.

incendiary wouldve worked better to, some starter fluid or backyard napalm with a small charge.

anfo

even just a basic pipe bomb cluster

look at me, im obviously retarded, but at least i can come up with a bomb that can defeat a trashcan
>>
>>31395763
lol that's not how thermite works, first off gun powder won't ignite thermite, secondly thermite is a slow burning powder, it would simply be dispersed by the explosion and never ignite.
Good job spreading a bunch of dust.
Have you even used thermite before?
I've used kilos and kilos of it, it's not like how you're imagining it.
Starter fluid?
What would this even do?
What do you honestly think a bit of starter fluid would even do lmao.
Tannerite is more powerful than ANFO, why would you downgrade?
>>
>>31386379
Did you just assume the terrorists gender?
>>
>>31389937
how is he smart enough to rig a detonator yet not smart enough to google "how to make a bomb"
>>
>>31395785
no ignite the thermite first then it sets off the gunpowder and flings molten shit
>>
>>31395763
>>31395785
>>31395816
>>31395824
look i dont know shit about bombs i just want to be on the list

if i for some reason decided to forego my life and freedom and murder my countryman it just seems like i would figure how to make an effective bomb and this guys shit seemed pretty retarded
>>
>>31390667
It is even easier to make a gun from "Walmarted" parts...

>make nitroglycerin
If you want to lose you fingers. Truth is gun is most reliable, easy to make and untraceable detonator for tannerite.
>>
>>31386398
It's okay Anon, I have to quit my 3 year kratom addiction too. I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>31390806
I used to like up route 12 and left just as they finished the first of the subdivisions closer to town. It's really a shame to see the state change.
>>
>>31392785
Even better.
>>
File: 1423513888522.png (43KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1423513888522.png
43KB, 1100x1000px
rip cum
>>
>>31396679
Nitroglycerin isn't really that sensitive, it's a secondary explosive, AP is primary.
A gun isn't the most reliable at all, a detonator is much more powerful than a bullet impact and much more compact.
Lol what is the guy gonna stick a gun inside a pot of tannerite, come on now.
>>
>>31390806
I'd like to move to Drummond. I fell in love with that little town when I stopped for gas on my way through. I've never met people so friendly to an out-of-towner. Mentzers used cow lot made me chuckle.
>>
>>31390860
Should be able to set ANFO off with a cap if there's some very fine thermite involved if I recall correctly.
>>
>>31392902
Did the ruskies finally admit that's what they gassed the theater with? I haven't read up on that in some time now.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.