[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Franklin armory BFSIII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: BFSIII_1024x1024.jpg (39KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
BFSIII_1024x1024.jpg
39KB, 1024x512px
Let talk about this.
Opinions?

https://youtu.be/WROcTa5XNlw
>>
>>31385297
Seems like a waste of ammo to me, but why the hell not if you've got money to waste and an AR.
>>
That video was pretty awful. Especially the NVG bit.

Anyway, not sure what the point is, except to provide a giggle at the range at the expense of complicating an already adequate and reliable trigger group system.
>>
I'd like to know how the BFS3 compares to the Fostech Echo.
>>
Dude, I swear to god I pitched this fucking idea to my friend like a week ago.

Every time I come up with some cool shit, like a month later I see a video of it.
Fuck.
>>
>>31385356
this stuff has been around FAR longer than a week
>>
$400 for a mediocre trigger with a twist?

Why wouldn't I just buy a good trigger and pull it quickly?
>>
>>31385356
It took years to get this ATF approved and the concept has been on shotguns for a very long time.
>>
>>31385378
It's a high quality trigger, milspec hammer too. I think a pull of the trigger sending two down the barrel would be more efficient in a defensive scenario. You pull your trigger twice, two come out. My two trigger pulls 4 come out and they're going to be grouped tight. I spoke with one of the engineers over at franklin armory, and there are a few rangers and boarder patrol that are currently running these trigger for the two "burst" option. A lot of government official tactical teams are switching from three round burst to two round burst. I wouldn't pull this trigger willy nilly to sim full auto, that's just stupid. I would keep it controlled at two down, you really only need one well placed round.
>>
>>31385354

I think the Fostech echo comes ahead, however, bfs3 just released this month so there isn't to much public information available. There were complications with the bfs2 with hammer follow, it was addressed so we'll see. I bought the bfs3 for my mpx but still waiting on it. you cant drop the echo into anything but a ar15 shooting 5.56. bfs3 goes into any ar lower and we know how many calibers are compatible with ar style lowers
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (64KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
64KB, 625x552px
>>31385297
>go to website
>works on MPX
>works on .22 uppers
>works on ar-10
My body is fucking ready
>>
File: uJk01CI[1].gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
uJk01CI[1].gif
2MB, 350x194px
>>31386212
someone gets it
>>
>>31386212
Imagine a .458 socom upper...
>>
Why would someone NOT want this.
It's not as gimmicky as a slidefire stock, it just looks normal.

Shoot semi all day at ranges but have that extra capability for cheap F/A fun and muh double tap for HD
>>
>>31385297
Can you stop the second shot by flipping the safety?
>>
File: bueno clam.gif (829KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bueno clam.gif
829KB, 320x180px
>>31386315
*belt fed .458 socom upper
>>
>>31386409
I'm pretty confident that that is the case.
MAC or IV8888 did a video on it, and this was mentioned

Good question though, I'd certainly wouldn't want to buy it if that was the case, for the obvious safety reasons. But like I said I think they covered that.
>>
>>31386428
I know it wasn't the case on earlier models and I looked it up. Yes you can.
>>
>>31386438
Really? That's pretty bad.
I would've never put this on the market if you couldn't stop the 2nd shot, if I was Franklin Armory

Good to hear they fixed that
>>
>>31386409
>>31386428

Yes you can stop the shot, If you watch an installation video there are specific tests that you put the trigger through and they must all pass before you try to fire it, making sure if in binary mode that if you pull one and then hold it and switch to semi or safe that the release will not release
>>
>>31386318
couldn't agree more. I think it would excel in defense. theres a video on youtube where a guy has it in a mpx, he stands at about 25 yards, does a single trigger pull, so two bullets. The impacts were touching on the paper. I was pretty amazed at the grouping.
>>
File: 1454639106403.jpg (76KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454639106403.jpg
76KB, 286x400px
>"not available for civilian sale in Iowa"
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I want one but i cant get it!
>>
>>31387025
Time to move :)
>>
>>31385326

two round controlled burst bb
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.