[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's better. STG 44 or AK47?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: AK-47StG-44.jpg (66KB, 849x623px) Image search: [Google]
AK-47StG-44.jpg
66KB, 849x623px
What's better.

STG 44 or AK47?
>>
>>31384482
I would rather own the former while going into combat with the latter
>>
>>31384482
Well, They both are built for different jobs.

If you look at the usage by soviet troops and their doctrine compared to german troops and their doctrine you'll find they are used in completely different ways.
>>
File: 1468162489799.jpg (70KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1468162489799.jpg
70KB, 640x427px
>>31384482
They are both old and shitty
>>
>>31384482
Why do so many kids feel the need to post this thread after watching Ian's video?
>>
AK74>AKM>STG44>AK47
>>
>>31385619
Because Ian has now become nothing more than clickbait and idiots here eat it up.

I'm done with forgottenweapons and have already been done for sometime with his cocksucking (life)partner, Karl.
>>
>>31384482
you really put some effort in making this thread, didn't you?
>>
>>31385820
I dunno what you have against Ian's channel, it really hasn't changed that much over the years.
>>
>implying the two guns are non-trivially different
Everyone knows the AK is a ripoff of the STG designed by German POWs through forced labor by the Russians.
>>
>>31385820
The only problem with FW is that they don't fire nearly as many of the guns. It's just "hey look at this gun they made it because they were a bunch of danish retards alright check back next week".

I don't know what else you expect.
>>
AR15
>>
>>31384482
9MM GLOCK STRONKK, ALL ELSE SHIT
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.