[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could only have three rights, what would they be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
Personally, I would choose the right to bear arms, the right to privacy, and the right to due process. Perfect rights for starting a revolution if things get too bad.
>>
>>31383507
Freedom of expression, right to bear arms, furry board on 4chan.
>>
If there were a revolution going on do you really think the government would care about your three rights?
>>
>>31383507
1st amendment, 2nd, right to vote
>>
>>31383531
Oops, sorry, I meant it in a "magically can't be taken away" sort of way, should of made that clearer.
>>
>>31383507
youre an idiot if you think you have the right of due process
>>
the right to give myself and only myself unlimited rights and the ability to give and take away any and all rights of all others
>>
>>31383507
I want to be the only one with a right to guns. I want surprise anal rape when I least expect it, not just once, but at least 5 times each year. Then I want a right to remain silent when Im not expected to speak out loud.
>>
the right to a free gourmet grilled cheese every day

the right to walk around naked and visibly aroused at all times

the right to bear over pressure nailguns
>>
>>31383620
Oh and I forgot to add: Even though I'm the only one with a right to guns I want the majority of people, especially police to be unaware of this.
>>
>>31383618
Only correct answer.
>>
>>31383507
Divine Right of Kings
Right of Primae Noctis
Westphalian Sovereignty
>>
Right to rape, right to rob, right to paaaaarrrtaaaay
>>
>>31383507
Right to be governed
Right to not be offended
Right to a government doing the above and then some

We #rightsideofhistory now
>>
The right to bear arms, the right to freedom of speech, and the right to due process. That way I can ensure that I at least get a fair trial after I shoot everyone who says I can only have 3 rights.
>>
>>31383507
>>31383521
>>31383550

Enjoy not having a right to breathe air.
>>
>>31383607
This
>>
>>31386630
Enjoy trying to stop me.
>>
>>31383507
right to do what i want

when i want to

all the time
>>
>>31385967
I second this
>>
File: 1472663522821.jpg (39KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1472663522821.jpg
39KB, 344x344px
>>31383507
Gun Rights. Then I can defend all of my other God-given rights, which number far greater than 3.
>>
>>31383507
Fuck off pol
>>
>have to choose only three rights
Nah, i'll just not play.

Can't enforce your regime on me if you don't know i exist.
>>
>>31383618
Hi, hillary.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.