[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was digging through an old image folder when I found this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1335929459433.jpg (57KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1335929459433.jpg
57KB, 700x525px
I was digging through an old image folder when I found this

What's the original context of this image? Google says 'rhodesian special forces' but they seem a little young to have been around when rhodesia was a thing
>>
>>31383150
IIRC they're Blackwater around the time of the initial Iraq Invasion.
>>
>>31383165
I thought Blackwater was deployed after the initial invasion? This looks like they pushed in with or before the first wave

that's gotta be weird when you're fighting iraqi regular army units and a bunch of blackwater on different comms channels joins in
>>
>>31383201
They were hired muscle for CIA so they wouldn't normally be in contact with normal troops.
>>
>>31383150
I get the Euro vibe from these dudes. Don't know why.
>>
>that guy on the right with the drum magazine
He really looks like he enjoys his job
>>
>>31383201
the war was pretty much fuckin fought with contractors. you think troops ever left the fuckin green zone?
>>
File: Blackwater_in_Yemen_02c16.jpg (70KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Blackwater_in_Yemen_02c16.jpg
70KB, 650x366px
>>31383165
>>31383201
>>31383215
>>31383240

These are a couple of former British soldiers who worked for Armourgroup I believe. They did jobs in both Iraq and Kuwait. Not very hardcore gigs as I remember it, but the picture accompanied an article at some point written by ...I think the guy in the blue shirt.
>>
>>31383496
>>31383496

Can confirm though, none of these guys are Ben Thomas, as was referenced with the picture on a russian website.
>>
>>31383496
>former British soldiers who worked for Armourgroup I believe
>British
Had a feeling.
>>
File: Blackwater5_0.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Blackwater5_0.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>31383445
yes the troops did leave the greenzone..... all of the time. the war was fought with contractors, but not so much the ones with the guns as the ones driving the trucks.
>>
can you guys believe Blackwater is guarding Monsanto?

>hurrrdurrrr let's be the stupidest idiots in merrrca and fucking defend the corporation who invented agent orange, glyphosate, and refuses to label GMOs in the USA.

I hope you faggots stop looking up to those guys. Fucking traitors who shit on the constitution. Idiots.
>>
>>31384079
you think they give a shit who they are guarding as long as they get paid?
>>
>>31383150
CLEANSING FLAMES IS THE ONLY WAY TO REPENT
>>
>>31384079
>glyphosate
Oh no, whatsoever will I do about one of the least toxic herbicides ever
>GMOs
Oh, you're one of THOSE people
>>>/x/
Chemtrail and gangstalking discussion goes there
>>
>>31383518
Mookie the Merc?
>>
>>31384079
And now they are merging with bayers the drug company that gave kids aids and they got away with it

Its like satan and satan 2 both merged into one evil coperation
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.