[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Eternal Arsenal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1470035767844.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470035767844.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
In a similar vein to a thread from yesterday, let's have a budgeted arsenal thread, with a slight twist. You have $2500 to spend on guns, but they are the only ones you will be able to own for the remainder of your life. Accessories, spare parts, and ammo do not count towards the limit, and unlimited (but with only 1 example of the gun total) spare parts/ammo can be purchased at today's rates for the rest of your life as well, allowing you to maintain those weapons indefinitely. All state and federal laws still apply, and there is no limit to the amount of guns purchased with the money.

What do you choose?
>>
>>31382729
>$2.5k budget
>free service
Colt Python
>>
One AK in 7.62x39 with a siderail to mount optics
One Glock pistol

Your set.
>>
>>31382729
2.5k is pretty generous.

$1-1.1k for a PTR-91 or AK of some kind.
$300 for a Mossberg 500 combo, does pretty much everything you need a shotgun to do.
~$200-300 for a nice .22 rifle, I was able to get a CZ451 for $240 but it was used.
~$300 each for two pistols, one for CC and one for just range shooting. Or just ~$600 for a Glock 19 which can do both just fine.
>>
>>31382729
id buy a scar 16
>>
SKS
Luger
Moss 500
Glawk brand Glawk
>>
i woud spend the whole $2500 on an ar-15. its the most perfect weapons system on the planet.
>>
>>31386584
>no 12 ga
not perfect
>>
10 derringers
>>
>>31386951
Shotguns are obsolete though
>>
>>31386584
Gr8 b8 m8 8/8
AR platform sucks, even with all the time and money thrown at it since it's conception, it is still farrrrrrr from perfect.
>>
>>31387045
> 12 ga fun sticks
>obsolete
kys
>>
>>31387045
>t. cityslicker
Shotguns are incredibly versatile woods guns and home defense weapons. The only place they suck is long range combat against humans.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.