[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thousand yard stare, what causes it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1473915182970.jpg (312KB, 520x759px) Image search: [Google]
1473915182970.jpg
312KB, 520x759px
Thousand yard stare, what causes it?
>>
File: tfw vietnam.jpg (137KB, 856x642px) Image search: [Google]
tfw vietnam.jpg
137KB, 856x642px
the VC
>>
>>31382592
Seeing something that is so horrific, so disgusting, so grotesque that it stays with you your entire life. Like your mum naked.
>>
File: smiling mask man.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smiling mask man.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
when you have to use irons at the 1000 yard range and you get really good then forever after you have the 1000 yard stare then you become a Devil Doge
>>
The thousand-yard stare. A Marine gets it after he's been in the shit for too long. It's like... It's like you're really seeing beyond. I got it. All Marines got it. And you'll have it too.
>>
>>31382728
Yeah but yours is just from all that cock seeking
>>
>>31382728
You sound like a fag.
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>31382592
>what causes it?

your gf trying to find your dick
>>
>>31382841
>>31382854

Jesus christ you mouth breathers, it's a quote.
>>
>>31382925
Don't worry man, summer is almost over.
>>
>>31382592
wide open eyes, contracted pupils, eyes focused beyond the camera
>>
>>31382928
>>31382925
we'll be able to post with /k/iddies soon
>>
>>31382925
>>31382928
>>31382947
it's a shit movie anyway
>>
>>31382592

Tubby kids on a Senegalese flint knapping forum that fetishize your fatigue and complex emotions following intense life experiences.
>>
>>31382925
Got me
>>
>>31382592
projectile weapons??
>>
>>31382670
>when you have to use irons at the 1000 yard range

^ this, probably
>>
>>31382592
so.... as someone with no firsthand experience with PTSD who's making semi-educated guesses I assume it's a little like when you smell, hear or see something that brings up a childhood memory except instead of warm fuzzy feelings it dredges up horrible memories you'd rather forget.

If anyone who knows more can correct me I'd be interested to see how far off i am
>>
>>31382592
>Italian
he probably got triggered by American pizza
>>
>>31382925
I got a quote for you, I'm gonna rip your balls off.
>>
>>31382592
Too much anime on the frontline
>>
File: trophy-head-wwII.jpg (28KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
trophy-head-wwII.jpg
28KB, 450x339px
>>31382592
looking at shit a 1000 yards away

and you haven't seen shit until you've seen 2000 stare
>>
Day dreaming
>>
>>31383693
How the hell can you tell he's italiano?
>>
>>31384568
kit, camo, faggot ass highlights
>>
>>31382592

When you're conflicted on what toilet paper brand to buy and your annoying-ass wife won't shut the fuck up.

The guys that are really fucked up are like the vet in the bar in the movie The Messenger.

>DUDE TELL WAR STORIES LMAO!
>[war story] hahahahaha
>hahahahahaha
>haha....ha......ha

later outside smoking

>hey man, you were in Iraq?
>yeah man
>yeah.. you okay dude? I mean, stuff can get to you, you wanna talk about it?
>...you think I'm a pussy or some shit?
>no dude just-
>it's all bullshit

He goes back inside to keep drinking

People are so close to collapsing or imploding on themselves, but few people realize it.
>>
>>31384623
>When you're conflicted on what toilet paper brand to buy and your annoying-ass wife won't shut the fuck up.

Holy shit, this

How the fuck can there be more then 20 different types of shitter paper, what the fuck. That shit is more terrifying then jerking off in a portashitter at 2am
>>
>>31384635

Every single fucking time I go into the store I am caught between two options

>ultra soft
>ultra strong

How am I able to predict how tough my shits will be? Impossible!
>>
>>31384644
Just get the ultra strong and pair it up with baby wipes bruh, shit feels amazing

Baby powder too if you're down south. So good when you're working out and you just sprinkle some baby powder on your junk. Your buddies will make fun of you but they're just jealous because your junk is so fresh
>>
>>31384648

Oh man, I got a story

>be me
>hiking and shit
>sweating like a mother fucker
>medicated gold bond on the junk and feet
>take a shower later
>feels like a thousand vengeful angles pounding my dick with shockmauls

No longer do I use the *medicated* body powder for my dick
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.