[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uplula Speed Loader

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Just got this thing and it is fucking awesome. Can load both single and double stack mags in just a few seconds. I loaded my redball 20 round mag for my 9mm carbine (yeah, fuck you) in only a few seconds. Anyone else have one? Thoughts?
>>
I bought one for my fiance, it's still in the packaging though. She tried one at the range and liked it.
>>
Bump for this awesome tool
>>
Yea. After two trips to a pistol match I bought one. Worth every penny.
>>
>>31380632
The redball mag is a 20 round, single stack mag and it absolutely sucks to try and do it by hand. I was very surprised by how easily it loaded
>>
>>31380600
Is it faster than stripper clips?
>>
>>31380660
>clicks on pic
>pistol
Duh. Never mind.
>>
File: 1449632882212.png (85KB, 710x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449632882212.png
85KB, 710x480px
>he thinks fagloaders are cool
>>
>>31380660
In my opinion, yes. There are some videos on youtube of it in operation and once you get familiar with its operation, i can load up my single stack 20 rounder in about 30 seconds
>>
My buddy had one with his XDM

Preddy good imo
>>
>>31380703
Nice. I have a colt mag pattern 9mm SBR AR and those mags are fucking GNARLY to load dude. 32 rounds and your thumbs are dead. Usually load em the night before, then being some spare ammo
>>
File: SL-wStripper1-s[1].jpg (51KB, 460x567px) Image search: [Google]
SL-wStripper1-s[1].jpg
51KB, 460x567px
>>31380660
it can make loading with stripper clips faster

It can be used without a clip, but it won't make it an awful lot faster, just a whole lot easier.
>>
>>31380673
I think they make them for rifle rounds, also, but I don't have any experience with them
>>
>>31380716
I think the real benefit is the time it saves at the range
>>
p good
>>
>>31380673
>sees pistol loader
>thinks its rifle loader
just like that time you jerked off to a guy, thinking it was a girl

faggot
>>
>>31380600
I've got one. I can load six 17 round magazines in under 4 minutes in a moving car. Made in Israel.
>>
>>31380600
>Anyone else have one?
Yes
>Thoughts?
You about covered it
>>
Amazon has them for $22.98. I think they're worth that.
>>
>>31380791
>not liking traps
you some sort of fag m8?
>>
File: hickok45 here.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hickok45 here.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>31380600
Doesn't big h use those down at the compound.
>>
File: 1465762973670.png (76KB, 644x844px) Image search: [Google]
1465762973670.png
76KB, 644x844px
>>31380791
Preserved for future generations.
>>
>>31381071
BIG THANKS AGEEUHN TO BUHDS GUN SHAHP WE COULDNT DO IT WITHOUT EM
>>
when I only had my single stack .380 i thought it would be a waste of money, but got a double stack 9mm and the mag spring had so much tension it was a huge pain in the ass to load them, got one and I love it now
>>
must have for any glock owner

glock magazines are too tight for normal human thumbs
>>
>>31381213
>not wanting free demo guns from bud's and free ammo from federal

pleb
>>
yeah they're sweet. just don't get a black one because it'll get lost at the bottom of your range bag and you'll never find it again.
>>
How's it work? just puts more leverage on the spring?
>>
>>31382136
You first squeeze it, causing a ramp to push onto the top of the magazine. Then you push downward (Also under spring pressure), this lets you just drop the round in and it will sit on that ramp. Then you let go of the inward pressure and the round is captured in the magazine. Let up on the pressure, then repeat over and over.

When you get good with it you can reload a magazine with almost a round or more per second or so if you're quick. The biggest bonus is you don't hard a slightly sore/tired thumb after a long day of shooting, because instead of pushing down with your thumb, you push down with your entire arm against the magazine's spring pressure.
>>
Also nice when you have to unload mags to check or clean them.
If you shoot matches, you should own one.
>>
>>31382248
Yeah, I like that little unloading nub. Your mag basically cums rounds as you rub that thing against it.

Any art fags around? I need lewds of magazines being rubbed by uplulas.
>>
>this entire thread
>nobody linked the Hickok45 video yet

WATCH IT

LEARN IT

LOVE IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOaqyvd3LS0
>>
>>31380600
It blows my mind that there are people who own glocks and don't have these. So much less of a pain in the ass. Especially with brand new mags.
>>
>>31382987
i got as far as the white people infomercial before closing it
>>
>>31380600
I can not load handgun magazines due to my rheumatoid arthritis, its extremely painful. These things are a fucking lifesaver, plus you save your hands and grip strength for actually shooting
>>
>>31380600
Got one a few months ago, finally put it to use a this weekend. Fucking love it. Great for the 10+ round mags. I dont bother using it with my Shield or LCP mags.
>>31380708
The speedloaders that come with the XD pistols arent the same. Theyre simpler but still very handy. Used my step dads before I got a maglula.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.