[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Would /k/ Holdout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1800x3600px
You are the military dictator of a hypothetical nation in the Andes and Patagonia composed of modern day Peru, Bolivia, Chile, and parts of Argentina. You're up against the most powerful nation on the planet, the USA, as well as a coalition of various NATO nations as well as your angry neighbors offering varying support. Your country is armed with a mix of outdated NATO and Warsaw Pact equipment varying from Shilkas, Stingers, Strelas, RPG 7s, upgraded T55, T64s, T72s a few T80s and M60A3s. You have 3 months to prepare before the coalition attempts to wipe your puny nation off the face of the Earth. However, thanks to the high altitude and extremely well protected geography this prevents most artillery and helicopters that your opponent has from being used. Limiting their mobility exclusively to ground units and their support to planes. How will you survive the coming storm?
*bonus points if you can figure out how to use the tall hills and altitude to your advantage*
>>
File: IMG_9793.jpg (36KB, 286x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9793.jpg
36KB, 286x285px
>>31378919
Vietnam+Afghanistan = I win
>Jungle and mountain warfare
>My army is full of ruthless guerilla soldiers
>funding the war with all the cocaine I produce and sell in America
>hit enemy in many ambushes
>booby trap all paths, roads etc. that lead to my mountain bases
>deep cave systems that prevent air support effectiveness
>psychological warfare
>get much liberal media to cover the war
>demoralize enemies home front
>protesters against their involvement
>inspire my own people
>mfw America and NATO get BTFO
>mfw my South American mountain war is won!
>>
Make friends with my neighbors and try to make a cross-border insurgency work.

I spend the three months setting up cells for said insurgency, moving money and material across the border, and moving equipment from supply depots to clandestine caches accessible to the insurgents.

If my neighbors don't like me, I might have a bad time.
>>
>>31379040
How would you counter it though if the liberal media keeps pushing human rights violations?
>>
>>31379040
Also how would you get food and trade if embargoed?
>>
>>31379107
He never said he violated human rights. If anything, NATO is violating his rights to a free country. The liberals would be all over that in a heart beat
>>
>>31378919
Live underground and in Antarctica
>>
>>31378919

The patagonia is far more to the south
>>
>>31379128
Obviously as the dictator I would have imposed mandatory farms and gardens for the populace where there was land, hello food surplus and becaus the farms are required to have llamas, hello wool for clothing production. I can finance, feed and cloth my army and citizens.
>>
But Chile has F-16s and Leopard 2s
>>
>>31379107
What are they gonna do, tweet about it?
>>
>>31378919
Whatever the fuck they did in bad company 2 that worked out. It takes place in that region of the world and the they manange to pushh out the americans
>>
>>31378919
gorilla warfare until america pussies out because leftists bitch about war crimes
>>
File: DSCN1800.jpg (296KB, 1024x768px)
DSCN1800.jpg
296KB, 1024x768px
>>31378919
>Argentine FNs
Hhhhhnnngggg
>>
File: El_Presidente.png (533KB, 531x649px) Image search: [Google]
El_Presidente.png
533KB, 531x649px
Now why would the US invade me when i'm growing Corn and Tobacco like they asked?
>>
>>31382814
Kek'd
>>
File: 1433480926283.jpg (65KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1433480926283.jpg
65KB, 600x466px
>>31378919
Historically speaking, we just gotta look at
>Iwo Jima
>Bolivia
>Afghanistan

They did almost everything right; their only mistake was choosing to fight a much larger, much more superior enemy. That will not be my mistake.

Order my men to start tunneling. We Letters From Iwo Jima now. There is no way I'm going to be walking out of this alive within the first few weeks, so I've really got to buy as much time as I possibly can. We're going to need to put our big guns right on top of those mountains and concentrate all that firepower on the people climbing up from downhill.

Hopefully, entrenching ourselves deep within the rocks and soil will limit the effectivity of strafing bomb runs, but it is only inevitable that many of my people will die.

I will order the other half of my men to take residence deep within the rainforest. They will live as the Catachan do, subsisting upon the wild and making homes of the trees. Their jobs, anon, will be the most dangerous of them all.

They're going to raise an army.

An army of opium and cocaine. An army of incense and marijuana. They will feed this army manure and soil and water, and they will place guns in their hands and wear uniforms on their bodies, and with this drugged military, I will buy peace.

Whatever the Americanos want, I give to them. Whatever the Brazilians want, I give to them. And to the Portuguese? Why, they only have to ask, and what they want, I will simply give to them.

This war will not be a war of guns and bullets, amigo. This war will be one of diplomacy. War is, after all, only ever about politics, amigo.
>>
File: modern war.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
modern war.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>31383162
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.