[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tatical what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1474212281474.jpg (291KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474212281474.jpg
291KB, 1706x960px
Why do people do this k?

Why pull the gun in so close to your body when your finished shooting? Shouldnt they be lining up another sight picture?

Ive havent taken a course where they teach this, just my ccw class.

So maybe someone can explain why.
>>
>>31374242
We get it you saw the pat mac vid, yes it's funny.

Fuck yourself.
>>
>>31374242
arms are quicker and easier to be straightened from that pose TO the next line-up shot.
Also makes you a smaller target, harder for foes to grab your gun, and allows you to do super-close quarters shots at anyone trying to rush your face.
>>
When you turn around to shoot someone behind you or start running like hell you aren't supposed to have the gun at full extension for obvious reasons. This assumes the target you shot is down and you're trying to figure out what to do next.
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 1936x997px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1936x997px
It looks cool. Fuck off.
>>
Hey I watched John Wick too
>>
Load your gun then keep your arms extended for a few minutes
>>
>>31374270
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1474045984544.png (481KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1474045984544.png
481KB, 1000x665px
It's for idiots who have learned everything about life from watching youtube videos.
>>
>>31374242
Who is this retard, and what has he ever done?
>>
>>31374971

Stop. Making. Sense.

Gravity, lel.
>>
File: whoa.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>>31374936
>It looks cool. Fuck off.
hahahaha
>>
I never understood it also. Near ready is for looking around you or going around corners in close proximity of things. Why wouldn't you just go from high ready straight to near ready?
>>
>>31374971
>Load your gun then keep your arms extended for a few minutes

yeah, makes me giggle. every bit counts under the stress having to kill somebody while other are trying to kill you. if you FAST with outstretched arms you're just setting yourself up for failure IF there are other attackers nearby. take the gun in close, limit fatigue of your shoulders, limit twitching, limit the risk of your gun being taken away.
>>
>>31377313
Based Deelo bringing the eternal wisdom of ages.
>>
it also keeps the handgun in your workspace
>>
>>31374242
Point 1: take any handgun of your choice (or even your empty hands), pick a point on the wall, put your sights on that point, and hold the pistol on target (no cheating by supporting on a desk, bed, any other body part, etc)... Keep holding it on target... keep holding it on target... keep holding it there until you understand why this resting/retention position might be useful.

Point 2: imagine you have an object your life depends on you keeping in your hands, now imagine somebody blind sides you trying to knock/grab it from your hands, what is the most secure way to hold it to keep that from happening until you can properly address the threat? Hint: look at how a fullback holds the football as he charges through the line and the entire defense of massive athletes tries to take that ball from him. Keeping something close to your center of gravity is the place where you have the most ability to keep somebody else from taking it from you.
>>
File: genericquarterback.jpg (4MB, 4000x2544px) Image search: [Google]
genericquarterback.jpg
4MB, 4000x2544px
>>31378118
pic related 1
>>
File: genericfullback.jpg (42KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
genericfullback.jpg
42KB, 335x500px
>>31378118
pic related 2
>>
>>31378118
Thanks Coach!
>>
>>31374242
>guy finished shooting
>"shouldn't they be shooting more?"

Uh, did you read this before you posted?
>>
OP its because they think that internet gun training is viable. (we all know that none of it is and its all a money racket - and it will get you fucking killed)

Everyone in the world that understands that bullets will be flying back at you either goes <======or======>

I sure as hell am not going to be standing there doing shots in a standing stationary position with no cover - and i sure as hell ain't gonna be standing there with my pistol tucked in while I..."SCAN" for targets left and right.

Anyone that takes these courses that DO this BULLSHIT needs to stop taking these courses and stop waistin money.

Get 2 semi BB guns. (metal bb's)
pad up vitals, mask up (throat included)
give gun to friend
go to town in real scenarios (there is enough pain involved to make you understand what really happens)
1 weekend of doing this with a buddy will net you alot of information.
(I was 14 doing this..and i'm in my late 30's now....its so fun to but it hurts like a whore)
>>
>>31374242
I do it because I want to secure the weapon while I scan and assess. However, that comes after I've verified the target is no longer a threat.
>>
>>31382202
Stop giving out bad advice you stupid fucking fat cunt. Running blindly without looking will only get you killed.
>>
never post up

always post left or right

never peak

stay 1 ft-2 away from walls

A smoke can can be used as a fake if you are out of frags - causing enemy to break position and run - exposing him to your Andrew Jackson

A ROCK can be used as a fake if you are out of frags causing enemy to break position and run - exposing him to your Andrew Jackson

this works best when screaming FRAG OUT..cause the assholes actually think you have a frag..and those fuckers know what FRAG OUT MEANS.
>>
>>31382333

FOR YOU
>>
>>31378118
actually good points
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.