[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can anyone give me some tips about beating depression ..i live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

can anyone give me some tips about beating depression ..i live in australia so i cant enjoy the only sport i like ..fucking simple things like airsoft ,tasers pepper spray all illegal ,,cant even own a slingshot here ..i fucking hate it and i have wanted to kill myself many times because i have nothing fun ..you cant even own a baseball bat for home defense here
>>
File: IMG_-u9daf8.jpg (57KB, 501x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-u9daf8.jpg
57KB, 501x401px
>>31371122
But you got some spicy meme Don't you. Double dubs here
>>
Wow, that is depressing. But hey look on the bright side, maybe you'll be able to leave that nanny state one day and come to glorious America!
>>
>>31371155
Witnessed
>>
File: howard dj.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
howard dj.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>31371122
Start shitposting.
>>
>>31371122
Go watch filthy frank he lives there too along with maxmofoe
>>
>>31371122
If you were a girl and didn't have a penis I'd marry you so you could live out your dreams anon. Sorry you lost both the genetic/hormonal lottery and the geographic lottery
>>
You can't even have pepper spray? Is that true? I saw some Euros say it earlier and thought it was just a meme.
>>
>>31371216
no very illegal ..some chick had a swiss army knife and pepper spray in her backpack and got 14 years jail ..i fucking hate this place
>>
>>31371260
Dafuq!? Carrying mace, a switchblade, and multiple guns everyday makes me feel really good now mane.
>>
>>31371122
Overall guns are shit compared to other fine things in life. Get a qt gf, travel, enjoy your Queensland white sand beaches and sun, play sports. Don't focus in stupid shit like video games and internet all day, much less websites like 4chain.

Go seek professional help if that's really bad, anon. There's a whole world out there, don't waste your little time that you have to be happy.

I hope you get better, bro.
>>
>>31371302
wow must be nice having freedom ...if someone breaks into your house here and you fight back you get jail time
>>
>>31371260
Yeah no, she did not get 14years just because of that. What other part is missing, drugs, assault?
>>
>>31371339
no she did get 14 years for carrying pressurized chemical weapons as there classified and a bladed weapon .. i know it sounds like bullshit but its not
>>
>>31371315
My advice would be to bug out to Siberia. That's my escape plan. Probably wouldn't help your depression but at least nobody would be interested in fucking with you.
>>
>>31371353
>swiss army knife
>bladed weapon

So are cooking knives banned as well? I've seen those do way more damage than pocket knife ever could.
>>
bug out to another country ..cheap plane ticket is + of 1000 ....cinda hard to afford when you live in a place were .for eg a 2 lt bottle of coke costs 4% cheapest smokes are 25
>>
>>31371353
Still don't buy it. And just so it happens to police search her bag for no reason, amirite? Probably some crazy bitch treating someone that got busted.
>>
$5 for coke soz
>>
>>31371440
no she was in a shop or some shit ..people look into your back to make sure to did not steal shit ..someone called the cops on her and it went on form there ..sorry you dont belive shit like this happens because you live somewere with freedom ..you cant even own a 177 cal airgun here with out 800+ in licencing and gun safes ..yes safes ..one for the gun one for the bolt and one for the ammo
>>
>>31371466
You guys are cucked six ways from Sunday down there.
>>
>>31371538
ya think
>>
>>31371466
Dude I'm an euro and that's bad even for our parameters.
>>
Yeah sure, shit like that is illegal. But guns aren't. They're just difficult (no criminal history at all, written and practical tests, mental/physical standards) and time consuming (has to pass through a nation wide police background check 6+ months) but honestly, I really don't think owning a gun is a great idea if you've had a history and are still suffering from depression. goodluck though anon, hope you feel better about life soon!
>>
>>31373139
>no criminal history at all, written and practical tests, mental/physical standards
>has to pass through a nation wide police background check 6+ months
I actually kind of don't hate this along with their safe laws.

All the restrictions on the weapons you can get, and needing a reason to own one is fucked though.
>>
>>31371122
I'm not quite sure what sports involve tasers and OC spray. Paintball can substitute airsoft for the most part.

Also despite the memes here, guns are pretty fucking easy to get ahold of legally if you're not a crim (and probably even easier if you are).

Home invasions are relatively rare unless you live in a POS suburb. People will wait for you to leave the house before they break in. Just keep a glove and ball next to the bat if you're that worried about getting caught with illicit sporting goods.

>>31371466
You don't need a seperate safe for the bolt. you only have to remove it if you don't have a lockup for it in your car or a trigger lock, at least in all the states I've lived in.

>>31373220
sport, hunting and collecting are all valid reasons, which covers almost everything.

The only thing we can't do is carry anything for self defence more powerful than a rape whistle.

which could technically be considered an offence to use after 11:00pm due to noise level laws.
>>
>>31371376
And if someone did there's a million square miles of nothing to dump the body.
>>
>>31371122

Kiwi Fag here. Mate, first thing, start to get aside. I know every faggot tells you to go for a run but fucking trust me, go for a run ( and if you are a fat fuck, go for walk). Write down in a notebook your distances and times so you can see an improvement.

YOU can have Funs in Aussie, its just a bit fucking harder than makes sense. Join a gun club. Dont be autistic and liosten to coaches and other shooters. Clay shooting is a great start. YOu wil be fine. God Speed traveler.
>>
>>31371466
that shit's gotta qualify as a human rights violation
>>
Get into DC powered lifts.
Your tastes are too poor.
Try owning gold.
Bread making supplies

https://youtu.be/UF-GNQ_IDY0
>>
File: 20160918_144629_resized.jpg (3MB, 2268x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160918_144629_resized.jpg
3MB, 2268x3024px
>>31371122
Come to the promise land m80
>>
File: 52356853.png (74KB, 246x236px) Image search: [Google]
52356853.png
74KB, 246x236px
>>31371122
>>31371155
double dubs to double dubs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.