[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a new gun today...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: My new gun.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
My new gun.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
How did I do /k/? Got this brand new Taurus Millennium G2 (pic semi related.. not mine just same model) today for around 300.00 out the door today. Shot about 100 rounds through it and no jamming, fairly accurate (still need to sight it in, it's throwing high and right still). Going to be my EDC after I get my permit in October. Did I make a good purchase? Also, my first time on /k/
>>
File: BRBRHUE.jpg (2MB, 4000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
BRBRHUE.jpg
2MB, 4000x2666px
>>31370250
>br br br hue
>>
>>31370250
You overpaid. Hard.

Good gun, but you got fucked.
>>
>>31370250
>barrel is even rusted in the marketing photo
HUEHUEHUE
U
E
H
U
E
H
U
E
>>
>>31370250
No really desu fampai. I wouldn't edc that
>>
>>31370404
That was after taxes, background check, etc. I live in TN and the taxes are horrid. List price was 269.00
>>
>>31370412
Holy shit, its true.
>>
>>31370250
About $50 too high, but I carry one every day and I love it
>>
>>31370462
I have no complaints about it after some range time this afternoon. It didn't feel AS nice as my buddy's Ruger .40, but nice enough.
>>
>>31370412
First of all, the feeding ramp has been polished to a mirror sheen. It's not going to have any feeding problems. The slide's been replaced with a reinforced version. And it meshes perfectly with the frame. The frame itself has been iron-welded and scraped down multiple times for maximum precision. The front strap part of the frame has been checkered to make it dig into the hand. That prevents any slipping. The sight system's original, too. It's a 3-dot type. It's got an enlarged front sight, giving it superior target sighting capability. The regular hammer's been replaced with a ring hammer. That enhances the cocking speed and increases the hammer-down speed. They also reworked the grip safety to accommodate the ring hammer. Looks like they eliminated it altogether. This is a tool for pros. The thumbs safety and the slide stop are extended to allow for more precise handling. The base of the trigger guard is whittled down, so you can use a high grip. And the trigger itself is a long type for easy finger access. The trigger pull is about 3.5 pounds. That's about a pound and a half lighter than normal. The magazine well has been widened to make it easier to put in a new magazine. The magazine catch button has been cut down low to make it harder to hit by mistake. The mainspring housing has been changed to a flat type to increase grip. And it's even been fitted with stepping so that it doesn't slip from the recoil when firing. On top of that, they added cocking serrations to the front part of the slide. That lets you load and eject cartridges faster in an emergency. Whoever did this is a professional. No question - this thing could shoot a one-hole at 25 yards in a machine rest.
>>
>>31370953
You must be a god at writing essay's.
>>
>>31370439
Jesus. I live in NH. No taxes. PT-111s are 225-250 new in box.
>>
>>31370985
It's from mgs3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.