[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I hold my own in a bar or street fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 26

File: 1473925494163.gif (824KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473925494163.gif
824KB, 785x757px
How should I hold my own in a bar or street fight?
>>
pack heat
>>
>>31364579
run away
>>
Stay at home and play video games.
>>
>>31364579
Attack first, attack the balls and eyes.

The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
>>
>>31364579
Don't get into bar and/or street fights.
>>
>>31364661
Seconded. De-escalation. It might make you seem week for a short amount of time, but getting into fights makes you stupid for your whole life.
>>
>>31364579
Satisfy your ego in ways other than picking fights.

Or do crazy dancing kung-fu like Patrick Swayze in "Roadhouse." That'll do it.
>>
File: 4768947666_05601a5cd2_o.jpg (194KB, 1013x1483px) Image search: [Google]
4768947666_05601a5cd2_o.jpg
194KB, 1013x1483px
>>31364579
Chuck Norris Action Jeans
>>
Just don't? Walk away. Sure him and his friends will mock you, they may even make further threats... but if they attack you while you're peacefully walking away, you can then sue them and be a martyr for any lawyer.

You should never look to actually engage anyone in hand to hand combat unless you are well trained, and even then it should be only in dire circumstances.

Fighting a stranger is just retarded. You have no idea if the guy you're fighting is just some tough douche at a bar or if he's going to pull a knife and stab you to death. And over what? Your pride? Nigger you'll never see that fucker again, and even if you do most random acts of violence are single moments of anger fueled by drugs or alcohol.
>>
Go for the eyes, hair and balls.

No quarter.
>>
>>31364597
>>31364661
>>31364685
>>31364740
All of this, your ego is not worth a visit to the hospital or broken teeth for the rest of your life.
>>
>>31364759
This again.

t. A guy who got into a fight and had the shit punched out of him because he fought fair.
>>
>>31364661
This is why I stopped going out with coworkers for drinks. They are not happy drunks, they like to instigate and start trouble. The last time I went out with them one of them started to body check people on the street. Fuck that, I'm no pussy but I avoid fights like the plague.
>>
quarter circle + quarter circle + punch
>>
>>31364652
fight dirty, win
>>
>>31364815
Precisely. I made that mistake once, next time I'm shanking from the get go.
>>
>>31364579
Explosive vest
>>
>>31364579
Swing for the temples and throat. Getting kicked in the balls doesn't work in a fight, someones tryed it on me.
>>
>>31364579
Yeah, don't get in bar fights OP. Getting jumped sucks, believe me. It will make you bitter and want to kill if you get jumped. If you don't get killed. Just go to bars to drink and find sluts, not fight.
>>
>>31364579
Throw the first punch
>>
>>31364661
Walk softly and carry a 9mm stick.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x359px
>>31364579
Unless you in WA. Where you can legally fight in the street ( a cop being the referee).

Most states consister that self defence. Or assault. So run away and carry a gun.

Really though pick up MMA and study it for 5 + years. MMA cuts through the BULLSHIT. It is the number one unarmed fighting method.
>>
>>31365732
MMA gives you best of all, but everyone has preferences.

>be me
>10 yr jiu jitsu
>everything allowed
>I gravitate to strangleholds and joint breaks
>buddy gravitates towards box
>I don't know boxing that well
>he doesn't strangle as well

The problem is you teach best what you like best. My suggestion would be to pick up as many instructors as possible and learn something from each.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>31364579
Any striking art in MMA if you get skilled enough with (5+ years). Will lead to...

>You knocking anyone out fast.
Leading them to crack there head on concrete and you going to jail for man slaghter and you getting raped in prison.

Don't fight, it isn't worth it hurting them or hurting your body. Save it for the mat/cage/ring or self defence situation (guns work better anyways).
>>
i used to get into the occasional bar fight until i got my shit pushed in. its never worth it because there are so many factors that can fuck you. Does he have friends, knife, gun? i was sucker punched when i wasnt looking and was knocked out cold while walking to my truck. then they proceeded to kick me in the head and bust my face up good. if it wasnt for one chick who came outside and saw me getting pummeled, idk if id be here. so no, id say your personal well being is worth more than any fight.
>>
>>31365847
it was 2 niggers btw
>>
>>31365826
True, however there is a point Gandhi shit won't get you anywhere anymore.
>>
File: image.png (725KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
725KB, 640x1136px
>>31365805
Well yea.

For lazy people who will never step into recreational fighting/legal fighting.

It is best to just pick one art ( that is in MMA) and train it.
Eskrima is legit for melee weapons.
>>
>>31365104
yeah man it fuckin stucks. whats your story?
>>
>>31365847
This is the biggest problems why you can't fight fairly anywhere. First plan in a fight for me is kick him down, look around. Then I decide what to do next.

Step on his toes and push him down, if you keep standing on the leg, the shoe and inability to move his ankle so far back resulting in his breaking the ankle. Makes it hard to fight.
>>
>>31365857
Yep sounds about right
>>
>>31365865
And kali is cool for knives.

I like jiu jitsu, the jap kind, not the brazilian kind. I need to get back, university took me away.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 500x720px
>>31365858
No shit.
But you have to be legally responsible.
If you train enough, you can KILL someone easy.

If you just want to shove some asshole's nose in his own shit.

Just pick BJJ.

You can control them, wrestle fuck them to the ground. Avoiding all legal issues, of head trauma. If you still wanted to kill him (military) slap in a choke.

Striking or punching some one can kill..
And is a big legal no no. Just "hug" them.

Grappling is the most legally responsibly way to show dominance and tell the fucker to stop.
>>
>>31364579
Like most people are saying, avoiding the fight altogether is your best option,
situational awareness is your best tool.

If you fail at that and or the shit hits the fan; Striking > grappling.
>>
>>31365961
>fuck them to the ground

BJJ is good for one-on-one, but anything else, you get fucked. Going on the ground should be a last resort.

Fast is key here. AFAIK, you don't get to train against two a lot in BJJ
>>
File: image.png (160KB, 400x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160KB, 400x548px
>>31365908
You can plan all you want.

But picking up a martial art makes your reactions faster, have better fitness, have moves you can pull out of your ass in a split second even if you are drunk.

Everyone has plan till they get hit.
>>
Groin... Throat.... in that order
>>
File: Krav Maga.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Krav Maga.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>31364579
You're going to get wrecked, anon.
>>
>>31365993
This, tbqhf.

If you need to grapple, do it standing. Never go into ground grappling, >>31365961.
>>
>>31365732
Honestly MMA is pretty good, especially when you can fend, hopefully you can keep the guy far enough from you that he realises he can just back off.
You'll have an advantage when you're on the ground but you really don't want to be on the ground if the other guy has friends.

Although on the otherhand I'm not actually sure how much infighting is taught in MMA. Seems like they'll go straight for the grapple and submission if they have the chance
>>
File: 1474138049880.jpg (78KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474138049880.jpg
78KB, 785x757px
Would it be a good idea to kind of dive toward you opponent and kick him as hard as you can in his knee, thus rendering his knee useless? He wouldn't be able to walk, let alone get up, after that.
>>
>>31366024
Sure, but it's good to have a semblance of a plan, helps with morale.
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>31365908
>First plan in a fight
>plan
>inability to move his ankle so far back resulting in his breaking the ankle
Confirmed for never having been in a fight yet alone thrown a punch.
>>
>>31366000
Not in todays civilization.

I can run away, or pull a gun.

If your trying to control someone, take there weapon ,kill some one quick. Or just show dominance and end a fight quick. With out legal issues...

Grappling shines.

Self defence, is running away.
Op's thread is about fighting.

Striking is if your running away.
And will get you fucked by the law.
>>
>>31366055
Yes, but it's better to step on the shoe and shove him back. But low kicks like these are good.
>>
>>31366117
>law

depends on country, over here if someone pulls a knife and you manage to break his legs, that's all fine and shine.

>>31366098
I fought once and got the shit kicked out of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 450x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 450x537px
>>31365958
JJJ is the best. Oldest and widest art.

BJJ is just a off shoot of JJJ focusing on submissions.

>Same stuff is taught.
I've cross trained in JJJ/Judo/BJJ.
>>
>>31366161
How much of Judo's techniques are dependent on your opponent wearing clothes that you can grab.
>>
>>31365878
Guy sucker punched me, I started swinging immediately because that is all my brain could do. Ended up taking him down, striking his face, bar floor, etc then I just kinda faded to black and wake up on the floor with some lady trying to pull me up. Got beat from behind by lord knows how many people. Kicked in kidney, punched in back of head multiple times. Keep in mind I was in good shape, just sucker punched at the wrong place and wrong time. Hurt bad the next day. I was very angry for a while, but I got myself in that situation. Lessons learned. I think everyone needs an ass whoopin really.
>>
>>31366181
80%

Most people wear clothes...

If it bothers you get into nogi BJJ or wrestling.

It all comes down to how you train.
Some salty old fucks train judo nogi. You can train that way for MMA. Ronda Rousey ( no one wears a gi).
>>
>>31366234
>Most people wear
SHIT
>clothes

This is where BJJ has some nice stuff for that, like running up the fabric of your opponent's shirt to strangle him better, a lot of stuff.

But JJJ is great.

t. a biased anon
>>
File: image.png (1012KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1012KB, 640x1136px
>>31366185
damn man, we might be the same person. yep, a nice ass whoopin will give ya some perspective.
>>
>>31366330
>BJJ has some nice stuff for that, like running up the fabric of your opponent's shirt to strangle him better, a lot of stuff.
confirmed for either not training or first week at class. Go see how much of your shit works with non gi material that rips easily.
>>
>>31366487
didnt mean to fuckin post this, fuck phone posting.
>>
>>31366502
I train grappling in gis, yes, but then I'm JJJ and don't like grabbing clothes if I don't have to. I just said BJJ has someone saying that and saying it looks nice. Never tried it, that's true.
>>
File: cans and beer.jpg (191KB, 1100x862px) Image search: [Google]
cans and beer.jpg
191KB, 1100x862px
real black belt martial artists often lose street fight esque tussles with the untrained, and the element of surprise will mean that you won't have time to draw your gun or knife or stun baton or whatever in time to not get a bar stool to the head

the best defense against being demolished by hoodlums is not to be tough, but to be polite and amicable. fighting a guy is hard work, both literally in that it takes a lot of calories and that it's emotionally draining. people don't do it lightly. you don't have to buy beers for every slob who smacks your bf's ass, but you don't have to be an irl shitposter wishing a nigga would either. all the fights ive seen except for one started because a guy was being an asshole and got hit for it, and the one that wasn't was some /r9k/ tier white knighting gone wrong

t. only ever been in fights in high school because i was a high strung asshole child, and stopped getting into fights because i mellowed out and learned to joke and banter with ppl instead of stewing in misplaced anger stemming from outside stress

if you REALLY want a plan, though, plan to put distance between you and your attacker. if you're in a fight with someone not intending to kill or abduct you, it will likely be in a public place, and will likely be broken up fairly quickly. getting that distance means a second of not getting hit again, and a second is a long time when the whole encounter will be over in three or four

and dont escalate the level of force because people around you won't necessarily know the full story of what's going on, and will react to you wielding a knife or gun more strongly than someone with bare fists. you will be restrained first, if not have more attackers join in against you for drawing a weapon. stay bare-handed. stay the good guy.
>>
File: ABAAAg9FQAF-11.jpg (11KB, 338x200px) Image search: [Google]
ABAAAg9FQAF-11.jpg
11KB, 338x200px
Boxing is the best martial art for self defense 2bh. It's only real weaknesses are grappling and kicks, and it's pretty unlikely some guy on the street is going to attack you with a double leg or low kicks.
>>
>>31364579
take up a combat sport Boxing,MMA anything really it makes a huge difference plus its good for fitness.
>>
>>31366487
Did u get thrown in the clink after getting your ass whoppers?
>>
>>31366703
>real black belt martial artists often lose street fight esque tussles with the untrained

this is a great meme good job 10/10

spoken like someone who is not trained to fight and wants to believe this!
>>
>>31364579
By not getting into a bar fight you chav
>>
>>31366753

>swinging for someones skull with your tiny breakable hand bones

get on that palm heel game son
>>
>>31366703
all this said if you plan to attack someone else (say, someone who has just struck your buddy) don't strike them like you're starting a fight out of a movie. grab them. there will likely be others around who will see you breaking up a fight and assist you. If you strike them, it will likely be construed as joining in the fight with FOUL INTENT and will attack you in turn

>>31366813
it's just what i read, man. believe what you want. either way youre not a black belt yourself and probably shouldnt be getting into fights intending to win. even modern military doctrine among 20-man squads of people with automatic rifles and machine gunners or IFV support is to not engage unless it's practically guaranteed to have an overwhelming victory over the attacker, and asymmetric warfare only works because it's never possible to guarantee an overwhelming victory over any attacker

>>31366846
enjoy breaking your wrist
>>
>>31366860
>either way youre not a black belt yourself

you just keep fucking believing whatever stupid shit it is that you want to believe.

The truth is that regular training in a legitimate martial art(s) by quality instructors makes you a better fighter. You actually saying that "black belts lose more often than joe schmoe" is the stupidest shit posted on 4chan ALL day.

In the early years of training you realize that you:

>can not balance your body worth a shit
>have less endurance than you thought
>would not survive by "being tough" like you thought you might
>the repetition of training correctly is what builds you ability to react instinctively
>hyungs (katas) train you to react instinctively
>after about the 3 year mark you begin to feel qualified to actually tussle with more than one person and win

Enjoy your position as armchair knowitall when you actually do not know

jack

shit
>>
File: 1473819529884.jpg (102KB, 454x681px) Image search: [Google]
1473819529884.jpg
102KB, 454x681px
>>31366826
basically this

if you're an angry drunk, just do what I do and just smash printers in the alley. People throw the things out as soon as they run out of ink, and the ink is more expensive than the printer anyway, so they're plentiful enough to use for stress relief. Be sure to bring gloves and wear proper boots for cleaning up the mess since there'll be a lot of glass and metal slivers. PPE is important.
>>
>>31366943
I usually blow them up with 8 ounces of quality binary target.

but they are plentiful, I have 10 of them in the shed right now waiting to be destroyed.
>>
>>31366703
SIghhhh.. this again? OK, friend, let me ax you a questions:

QUestion. You have to fight some dude who is the same size as yourself. Would you pick:

A - some fuckass who works at Wendys
B - a trained black belt

hmm which would you pick
>>
>>31366943
>This guy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wQMMYSS14yM
>>
File: 1473725473886.jpg (280KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473725473886.jpg
280KB, 1280x960px
>>31366929
calm down karate kid.
>>
>>31366041
HahahahahahahHHHHBHahahahaa holy fuckikg shiy shsbabahsbs
>>
>>31364597
>>31364661
This, there are few things that are as retarded as suffering broken bones, black eyes, a busted nose etc, etc. just because you and/or some other assclown retard can't hold your liquor.
>>
>>31367044
I still think everyone needs an ass beating at some point in their life. That goes for everyone, even your momma.
>>
File: u r so ignored.jpg (69KB, 480x753px) Image search: [Google]
u r so ignored.jpg
69KB, 480x753px
>>31366966
Well I'm canadian and live in an apartment and am poor, so while it'd probably be fun to drive wax slugs into monitors, I have to take what I can get within city limits. I have a network printer/scanner and a personal all-in-one sitting around that I've had to resist shot-putting into concrete barricades because I intend to diagnose and sell them. One seems to be just out of ink but doesn't report it is so I think it's just dried ink clogging something (or maybe the whole cartridge is a brick of dried ink idk), the other just feeds incredibly aggressively and jams every time.

>>31366998
hey man its just what ive read
>You have to fight some dude who is the same size as yourself.
I'd pick the blackbelt because he's probably not a faggoty drunkard with no self-control and we can both just drink in peace

obvs I'm not a blackbelt myself (and neither are you) but I did some self-defense and aikido classes in college and they really aren't useful. even just trying to demonstrate stuff in completely controlled settings pales in comparison to a good football tackle. martial arts classes are nice for the cardio and strength training but I doubt you'll see any useful stuff unless you become very, very advanced in it, and a lot of it is self-referential and relies on your enemies doing similar disciplines to you, or the ones that yours is specifically designed to combat. aikido completely falls apart if someone just grabs you, for example, all its 'starters' rely on someone attempting to strike you.
>>
>>31366929
>>hyungs (katas) train you to react instinctively
no they dont. theyre useless because they're drills intended to countering hyper-specific things, and the ones that dont lead directly into a throw are just ways to take entirely too long in shifting your weight from foot to foot. eastern martial arts are closer to ballroom dancing or military drill than they are to actually hurting people.
>>
>>31364579
>How should I hold my own in a bar or street fight?
more like when should you? this depends on what kind of fuck you are.

how? dunno some faggets are all about fighting dirty.
but if you gonna lose cause there is more of them you don't want that. you want them not rape you and kill you or maim you and kick down your kidneys and kick off your teeth after you lose. or shank you. or anything they come up with.

so you might want to fight clean until the situation gets real bad. and not fight if you can.
>>
>>31366753
Grappling is objectively a better and faster way to end street fights.

As someone who grew up getting into a lot of fights growing up, choking out/full nelsoning someone is way easier, less dangerous, and just not as immature and stupid as trying to "knock someone out", trust me, that shit's mainly landing a lucky/cheap shot. Not to mention, you don't look like a bitch for running and the law might go a bit easier on you if you get caught.

Plus, most drunktards aren't going to know how to get out of holds, they're just gonna kick and flail.
>>
>>31364685
De-escalation. Do what you have to.

But if they attack, eye's, noses, knees, nuts. After they're on the ground, boogie on out.
>>
been in a number of bar fights, only lost one. I wrestled for my entire childhood, it was very useful. knees and elbows>fists. always strike first, and always fight cheap.

real talk, just walk away. 99.9% of the time not worth it. Real issue is one of their buddies clocking you from the side, or 6 of em meeting you at your car later.
>>
File: 1473819225459.jpg (235KB, 1280x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1473819225459.jpg
235KB, 1280x1121px
>>31367798
>real talk, just walk away. 99.9% of the time not worth it.
basically this. not even without the further threats. fighting is not worth your time.
>>
>>31366703
That's a dog you dumb fuck
>>
>>31365732
One on one is fine. But try that mma shit on Jamal and Tyrone is likely to kick you in the head.

This was always my complaint with jiu- jitsu. You go to the ground and they have a buddy and your fucked.

Mano e Mano that shit is golden.
>>
>>31365847
>i was sucker punched
>knocked out cold
>then they proceeded to kick me in the head and bust my face up good.
>>31365857
>it was 2 niggers btw
well, that went without saying. those animals are cowards and will always back down if they aren't in a group or can't ambush you.
>>
>>31366846
>skull
you swing for the jaw
>>
>>31364597
Grown up advice here. I'm getting older and if you want to throw down 99.999% chance you started it and I'm going to shoot you if you try to hit me. Other than that I'm fucking walking away. I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>31365908
First time you get hit that plan is going out the window. Good luck and have fun in the hospital.
>>
File: IMG_20160916_223222.jpg (238KB, 1902x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160916_223222.jpg
238KB, 1902x1034px
>>31364661
This this this. Getting into a wiener measuring contest with your fists and some other drunk man child is a horrible idea. Avoid fights/trouble, don't go looking for them. A firearm is there to save you if trouble finds you, not for you to go look for trouble.
>>
>>31364579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkEEGidt9GY
> i cant stop watching this
>>
>>31364579
Dumb white nationalist frogposter
>>
>>31364579
I'd normally reccomend you learn boxing or judo but since I know you're a lazy piece of shit and you're not going to do that just watch this.

https://youtu.be/MG5p6v_4AnM
>>
>>31366703
>>31366943
>>31367821
>>31366024
Fuck off furfags
>>
>>31364579
If you're absolutely certain things will end in a fight - strike first. Aim for the jaw for that magical 1-hit KO. Alternatively kick them in the dick.
Learn proper punching technique.
Press on the offensive, funnily enough you can end the conflict with overt aggression.
Most 'tough guys' looking for a fight don't expect it.

However.
If there's several opponents and it seems like they won't run away the moment you start flailing - run the fuck away.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>31366000
You're fucked no matter what if you're fighting more than one person by yourself. The only people who can manage more than one assailant are either really exceptional (ie professional) fighters or really lucky.
>>
>>31364579
by being an alt-right meme
>>
Coming from a guy who got into many bar fights as a young lad, it's not worth it. i took on 4 Russians in a parking lot and rocked them all. Ended up having some shots later with them when they realized they were not going to win and we should hands over it. Had I started to lose, I had a Spyderco Military in my pocket and would have started stabbin every one of them.
TLDR its not worth it, be cool and bring a bar fly home instead
>>
>>31366234
Completely wrong
>>31366181

For every one technique you can name that doesn't have a no gi variant I can name three that do. 90% of judo throws can be done without a gi.

The only techniques I can think of that usually require a gi are chokeholds. But even then a good grip on the collar of a shirt can achieve the same effect.
>>
>>31366813
To be fair most black belts are strip mall karate tier fucktards.
>>
>>31364579
I am a blackbelt.
Do not get into fights.
>>
>>31366803
nah. story time.
>be drunk with fraternity buds
>leave house to get beers inside truck

>all fraternity houses are in a small ghetto, nigs shoot eachother up all the time in the area, rob da white boyz walkin back from the bars.
>real shithole area
>notice 2 peeps flashing lights into me and friends cars
>whyhellothere.jpg
>2dindus flashing lights into our cars
>drunk me calls em out, they dont like this
>they wont leave, and of course not a single souls outside while this is happening
>next thing i know he throws his fists up
>grew up boxing, scrapping and learning from my dad so im not too worried
>tunnel vision has me focused on this dude about to take a swing when the last thing i remember is seeing the other black in my peripheal
>the good ole sucker punch
of course i was fucking stupid getting myself in this situation, let alone 2 of em. i was knocked out cold and hit my head on the road. from what i was told a girl came out of the house and saw em kicking me in the head, pummeling me and shit. not much more but can continue if wanted
>>
File: defy me.jpg (60KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
defy me.jpg
60KB, 540x400px
>>31369646
Please do
>>
>>31369688
alright i shall be back within the hour
>>
>>31364740
>>31364759
Even in front of your wife/girlfriend?
>>
>>31370318
Women fucking hate fights.
>>
>>31370318
If she's so fickle she'd leave you for not wanting to get pummelled, then she's not worth it.
>>
>>31370318
>Like, OMG, why didn't you risk grievous bodily harm to yourself so you could impress me by engaging in a completely pointless bar brawl fueled by nothing but shitty beer and insecurity?
Who the fuck would want to be attached to something like that?
>>
>>31364740
>Fighting a stranger is just retarded. You have no idea if the guy you're fighting is just some tough douche at a bar or if he's going to pull a knife and stab you to death.
So much this, for all you know the guy's looking for an excuse to try out the new sling blade he got at the pawn shop down the street earlier that day.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 587x720px
>>31367853
>MMA = mixed martial arts.

You seam to assume I'm going to spend hours on the ground cuddle fucking some dude.

>Jujitsu is more then ground fighting.

>I'm going to slap on a kimura and break someones arm/shoulder.

And move on.
If I am facing more then one it turns to self defence. Where I run away, pull my pistol and or throw combiation of strikes.
>And run.
>>
>>31369688
>>31369646
so idk if youve ever been put under for surgery, but regaining concuoisness after being hammered and geting the fuck beat out of you was a pretty similar experience.
last thing i remember
>be seconds before sucker punch
>then BOOM, im half conscious, in an ambulance slurring 'FUUUCKING NIIIIGGGERRES"

>of course the paramedic is black, kek
>blood gushing out head, face
>now im fucking laughing
>chicks are tripping cuz im laughing
>30 hammered guys in hawaiin clothing and jorts(fraternity social, pretty gay) roaming the ghetto at 3 in the morning
>wtfishappening
>paramedic asks if im anons son
>'yeah wheres the fucking niggers'
>he keks
>dad knew him as he was a firefighter in neighbor county
here i was fucked up, with a severe concussion and they let me go home. i didnt call the pops and tell him til the day after, but he was fuckin pissed at those emts. guess i was supposed to go the the hospital in that situation regardless of my opinions, but the emts who patrol this patch of the ghetto dont really keep tight rules there. funny thing is those faggots stole my cracked broken ass phone and one of them dropped their wallet. shoulda pressed charges but i was a lazy ass college student. i will also say that it made me a very, very angry person for a good while, and i learned how easy it was for shit to go south.

my only worry now is that ive had so many head injuries growing up that it actually mighta fucked me up. im contemplating getting some kind of scan but idk how much good it can do.
im drunk so sorry my shit grammar and story telling.

my advice, avoid confrontation if possible. if you cant, take the first fucking shot. and dont join a fraternity, theyre for faggots
>>
File: trumpsword.jpg (642KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsword.jpg
642KB, 786x1071px
>>31370392
>>31370418
>>31370437
Sub consciously every woman wants to see her man fight. She wants to see her man win. She may say "OMG anon I'm sooo glad you didn't fight those guys!" But in the back of her mind she wanted to see you beat their asses. She wanted you to fight for her. To prove your dominance. We may be highly intelligent, but we're still animals.
>>
>>31370437
hey, let's not forget the risk of killing or maiming the other dude, with the attendant risk of prison and possible death sentence
but sure, throw that punch, show her what a big strong man you are...
>>
I don't know where everyone lives but I work as a doorman and bar fights aren't worth preparing for. It's usually drunken idiots flailing for 30 seconds then it splits off, this isn't the wild west.

De-escalate and if need be basic boxing would make you better than 90% of people a bars
>>
>>31372397
She ain't worth it bruh
>>
>>31364579
Roll of coins, flashlight, anything to make your fist more dense.
It'll hurt and if you have bad form you'll break your wrist but at the point of a fight you just gotta make sure you come out on top.
It's why guns are so great. They either de-escalate completely or escalate in your favor.
>>
>>31372397
No, she wants to see you asset dominance.

You don't actually need to fight to do this. Some just want you to keep their night out form going to shit.

Try actually talking to a woman.
>>
>>31365732
Boxing is the strongest unarmed martial art for street fighting. A trained BJJ fighter won't be able to handle fast and furious unexpected punches from a boxer in a street situation.

>inb4 grappling is better than striking in 1v1
Anderson Silva is the greatest UFC fighter in the world and he's almost purely a striker.
>>
>>31364579
I took combative-oriented Jiu-Jitsu and Judo classes for a few years and I'll pass on what my teacher said, but shortened a bit.

If a situation/ confrontation happens, try to talk your way out of it. If you cannot keep the situation from escalating, leave. If you cannot leave, fight. Fighting is a last resort. You don't know if the other person has a weapon, or a buddy that will beat the fuck out of you from behind.

That said, if you must fight, do whatever it takes to neutralize the threat. Assuming you have no prior martial arts training, or no weapons of your own, attacking the head (Eyes and ears) and groin will disorient and neutralize the threat most effectively.

In general, fight defensively being mindful of the distance from your opponent, and your surroundings. Once an opening is created, move in to subdue your opponent, or escape.

Fighting is a last resort. Avoid it when possible.
>>
>tfw am /fit/ and have an 8 inch cock and never have any reason to pick fights with beta losers
>tfw been boxing for 8 years, 3 competitively and could likely KO anyone here in melee even if they are packing heat
>tfw don't need firearms because I'm not a weak frail person
>>
>>31372655
Sweet blog bruh, where do i sub?
>>
>>31364579
>>31364652
Pretty much this. People are fucking idiots when they say "fight fair" or that it's pussy shit. Way I look at it, is its me or him, idk how bad the other guy I'm fighting wants to hurt me. Idc about looking macho, I want to fucking win. I want to survive. So fuck him, I'll do whatever it take to be left standing at the end.
>>
>>31372731
>I'm a meek pussy who refuses to fight a fair 1v1
>>
>>31372743
Always cheat, always be meaner than the other guy, always win

One of my two philosophies on fighting. The other one is, "Don't get into fights"
>>
File: 200_s.gif (49KB, 474x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
49KB, 474x200px
>>31364579
Roundhouse kick.
>>
File: IMG_2233[1].jpg (65KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2233[1].jpg
65KB, 700x467px
>>31365390
>9mm stick
>>
Hit first, hit hard. Go for the eyes and nose if you aim on the face. Or kick the balls.

If anyone tells you its not fair, tell them to fuck off. A fight is not about being fair, it's about not getting fucked up.
>>
>>31364740
Friggin' Gandhi right here.
>>
>>31364579
If you really have to fight, and I mean your back is up against a wall and you have nowhere to go, take of your backpack or whatever.

If possible stay in lighted areas around other people so they can see you.

If you find yourself cornered in a bar, pick up a chair or a bottle and go to town.

Do not fairly, fight to win and fight to subdue and put distance between you and the other people as fast and as effectively as possible.

The best arts for this are Krav Maga, muy thai/kick boxing, and jui jitsu if you get taken to the ground and they want to wrestle. Ideally you stay off the ground as long as possible.

If they come at you with a melee weapon, take off your shirt and use it as a shield or to absorb blows. If you have to disarm a knife wielding maniac, again take your shirt and attempt to block blows or arrest the arm with the knife.

It's not about not taking hits or cuts. It's about where you take them that matters.
>>
Laugh like a fucking lunatic for uncomfortably long, when the guy picking the fight is visibly irritated, do some fucked up motions and ask him what's the matter in a shrieking voice, then he gets pulled back by his friends telling him it ain't worth it, he turns around mumbling to himself or you get kicked out.

In the end you win. Congrats.
>>
>>31373675
Extremely effective/incapacitating areas for a strike are:

Eyes
balls/genitals
ear slaps
strikes to thighs
strikes to shins
striking the guts/solar plex
strike the the back of the head only if you are in a truly dire situation, like there are 3 or 4 of them and 1 of you. Drunken idiots, as much as they deserve to be beaten, do not deserve permanent brain damage or death. However it's extremely easy to knock someone out with a strike to the back of the head. Your call.
>>
>>31364579
Don't punch them in the head
>>
>>31364845
Enjoy jail
>>
>>31368373
Well what do YOU have in mind?

I know that all too well, I did have fun getting the shit beaten out of me.
>>
>>31371823
>my only worry now is that ive had so many head injuries growing up that it actually mighta fucked me up. im contemplating getting some kind of scan but idk how much good it can do.
>im drunk so sorry my shit grammar and story telling.
That's not from head injuries. That's from your dad not beating your ass enough growing up when you went and did really stupid shit, and you not learning your fucking lesson the rare occasions you did face consequences.

Grow the fuck up and lern 2 into adult. Fucking frat boys, I swear.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.