[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK/England Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 435535436.jpg (16KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
435535436.jpg
16KB, 607x342px
>Are guns legal?
>>Which?
>Is a license/other stuff required?
>What prices are we looking at?
>How to transport? C&C?
>Any problems with the bobbies?

Very curious, thanks!
>>
>>31363536

>Are guns legal?

yes ..

>>Which?

over-under/ or so shotguns for hunting, most of stuff in a "single fire" mode for sporting purpose

>What prices are we looking at?

if you need to ask you cant afford it srsly

>How to transport? C&C?

you don't

>Any problems with the bobbies?

none
>>
>>31363574
I'm looking for a semi/bolt for sport, in the hopes to cut a deal with a farmer to use land as practice range. Failing that I'm really considering moving to murica if Trump gets into office
>>
>>31363629
>Failing that I'm really considering moving to murica if Trump gets into office
If it was that easy I would already be there. In fact I'd go even if Shillary got in.
>>
In the UK you buy a gun but you keep it secure at your local club (gun range). It stays in the armory there and you can only use it there.
>>
>>31364300
That isn't true.
>>
>>31364300
>In the UK you buy a gun but you keep it secure at your local club (gun range). It stays in the armory there and you can only use it there.

???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QQi_ci7VmI
>>
>>31364300
Considering one of the requirements for a FAC is to have a gunsafe bolted to your wall at home, you are wrong.
>>
>>31363536
Easiest way to get a gun is your Shotgun Certificate. Basically shall-issue (as long as you aren't a criminal).

(It's basically shall issue because a lot of lord-such-and-suchs couldn't get one otherwise)
>>
File: sporting.jpg (21KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
sporting.jpg
21KB, 661x496px
>>31363536
Shotguns up to a max mag capacity of 5
Centerfire bolt and lever guns up to 20mm
Semi-auto 22LRs
Long barrelled pistols

It's not even difficult to get a gun, just be a member of a shooting club for a certain period of time (6 months I think) or have a hunting license and get a FAC from the police (£50 admin fee).

Bingo bango bongo - you now have your rifle or shotgun. Just make sure you join a range that is legally rated for the calibre you want to use and the distance you want to use it at.

>Pic related is legal
>>
>>31364435
Centrefire semi-autos in a caliber larger than .22LR aren´t legal in Bongistan, lad.
>>
>>31364609
laugh every time a Bong posts his AR15 on YouTube and it has that tiny .22lr ejection port. My condolences.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.