[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ helps me shop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: help me please..png (421KB, 1156x676px) Image search: [Google]
help me please..png
421KB, 1156x676px
Hey /K/rauts, so for the last 2 years you guys have helped me make my first gun purchases. The first being a normal Ruger 10/22 and the other being an armslist find of a Vz-24 8mm Mauser. Well now I come to you glorious people again in need of help. I've been looking for my first range pistol and I feel overwhelmed by the options. I live in the Seattle area and I usually go to the Sultan ranges when I go shooting to give you and idea of the climate. I've so far narrowed it down to the Sig p226, Beretta 92, Glock 17/19, maybe a high-power (haven't researched that one much) or a CZ of some kind. Out of those options I'm leaning towards going for the p226 since I feel like my first pistol should be the highest quality (go ahead and roast me if you think I'm wrong). But if you guys have other tips and advice for which one I should go for it would be much appreciated. My budget is around $1000. You guys have helped immensely in the past and I look forward to you guys calling me a faggot.
>>
>>31356867
Get a Hi-Power, you won't regret it.
>>
>>31356867
The best possible advice is to close this tab and stop taking advice from /k/, if they convinced you to get a fucking 10/22. Good lord, why not an air rifle, or a fucking red rider, at least you could shoot in your own backyard ffs.
>>
>>31356934
They recommended a .22 caliber since I hadn't shot that many guns so I could get used to different kind of recoil. It's also one of my favorite firearms because who doesn't love to plink around with cheap af ammo?
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Those are all fine guns, and at that budget, just buy what you like. Maybe see if you can try them out at a range.

>>31356934
Drink bleach.
>>
>>31356973
This

When in doubt it's always good to try them out before you decide on a purchase.
>>
>>31356973
That's looking like what I'll do. There are a few indoor ranges near me.
>>
>>31356867
https://www.armsunlimited.com/Beretta-92FS-Police-9mm-Pistol-p/j92f630.htm

Here you go anon.
>>
>>31356867
a CZ is an excellent gun for a new shooter.

>>31356971
a .22 gets boring really fast
9mm doesnt recoil hard enough to warrant not getting one.
>>
File: 226-X6-Supermatch-detail-Hero.jpg (53KB, 633x348px) Image search: [Google]
226-X6-Supermatch-detail-Hero.jpg
53KB, 633x348px
>>31356867
Depends on what you´re planning to do with the gun I guess. Are you going for precision? Or do you just shoot at a distance of 10 yards like some kind of asshole?
>>
>>31356973
This. But lean heavily in favor of the CZ.
>>
>>31356867
you wont regret a p226if you're looking for a hammer fired gun. personally i dont care for the 92 or cz. if you want a striker do your self a favor and get a ppq m1 9mm.
>>
>>31356934
Get raped or die trying.

>>31361475
I like the CZ.
I'll also suggest the FNX9 and 5906
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.