[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife Needs a Gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Halp pls

My wife needs a gun of her own for defense, unfortunately, she is a womanlet and it's incredibly hard for me to find a gun that will work for her.

1. .38 special has too much recoil for her (this was target loads out of a full steel K frame).
2. Not strong enough to pull back most slides.
3. Will probably limp wrist and cause a jam.
4. Has small hands.
5. Too weak to hold up a gun over 2 pounds without shaking.

I'm literally to the point now where I'm considering a .22LR or .25 ACP for her because I'm out of ideas...
>>
Try a Walter CCP.
Most women can't rack a slide because they don't know how as opposed to not being strong enough. It is intuitive to us but not them. They need to be told exactly what to do and how to do it. Most women do not understand physical manipulation of anything and if the object is a gun you have to add fear on top of it.
>>
>>31354356
I could always just have the gun cocked-and-locked for her so she just needs to flick the safety off.

However, I'm more worried about the limp wristing. I'm not sure I could train that out of her.
>>
>>31354270

LC9s Pro is a pretty solid tiny carry gun, should be fine on all points beyond perhaps recoil and slide.

For the slide she's probably not using her strength because she's afraid of "hurting" the gun. Explain to her it's literally made to resist explosions and nothing she can do will hurt it.

The recoil might be a bit much at first, but once she practices as much as you will make her practice, she'll be fine. It's a 9mm, any recoil issues are purely psychological.

Get the Pro version because there is no external safety, which she probably won't be practiced enough to operate quickly.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (24KB, 766x400px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
24KB, 766x400px
>>31354270
I think this is a gun for women.
>>
>>31354434

Source: Been the go-to carry gun for three women in the family now.
>>
>>31354270
Revolver in caliber that will suit her.
Come on - theres nothing that can go wrong in that choice.
>>
>>31354270
Sounds like you need a divorce and a real woman in your life.

But seriously, sounds like a tilt-barrel Taurus/Beretta might be all she's good for.
>>
>>31354452

Her awkwardly using two fingers to pull a DA trigger and missing a barn at 7 yards.
>>
>>31354356
>Walter CCP
>brother buys one for his wife who is too weak to rack a glock brand glock
>cleans it up real good and lubes it
>takes it to the range
>FTE, FTfeed, FTE, FTE, FTF, FTE

Make a long greetext short, he ended up returning it because while the gas delayed blowback is a neat idea, it just isn't reliable in the CCP.
Also, he did some googling after they started having the problems and found it was quite common with the CCP.
>>
>>31354270
Have you tried both going to the gym or something

treat the root cause not the symptoms, it'll be impossible to get anything large enough for self defense that she can handle based on your description.
>>
>>31354270
>2. Not strong enough to pull back most slides.
>5. Too weak to hold up a gun over 2 pounds without shaking.
divorce your loli wife or have her jerk you off more to develop some strength
>>
>>31354470
How about SA revolver then?
Still better than a gun where she has to rock the slide... Or can she be trusted with a gun that is chambered all the time?
>>
Some possible solutions? A .32 or .22 revolver, 25acp pocket pistols, or a break action pistol. Break actions like the DoubleTap rack when the action is opened and the rounds are loaded manually.
>>
>>31354270
Here is an idea: teach her how to lift.
>>
>>31354270
Someone that is that much of a pansy is not going to use a gun in self defense and is more likely to ND in her purse than anything else.

I'm sure she can rack a slide but is just being delicate because lolwomen. You cannot go through life if you're that weak. She would be fucking bedridden.
>>
>>31354270

Walther PK380.
>>
>>31354270
.380 auto pistol
>>
>>31354270

Heres an idea:

Treat her like an equal human bring and let her pick her own gun. Being a woman has no bearing on what firearm she can operate.
>>
>>31354806
Get her one of those New England arms 22 mags. If she can't handle that then she just can't handle a gun
>>
>>31354860
>Treat her like an equal human bring
Thats nice. Except women arent equal to men. It's just an illusion spread out by the Marxists. Never before idea like that came to mind to anyone.

Now fuck off, red scum.
>>
>>31354860

0/10 bait

She asked ME to pick out the gun for HER. I let her pick out the .38 and she hated it, so she wants me to help her pick out a gun for her.

I'm probably going to just get her a Beretta 71 .22LR. It's reliable, cheap, and low recoiling. If the bad guy doesn't stop after being shot ~8 times with .22, then she's in more trouble than she can handle on her own.

Thankfully, I'm with her 95% of the time and can defend her myself with a better gun.
>>
>>31354918
everything's an illusion spread out by the governemnetnt everythigng is real npthjonmg is permioteed
>>
>>31354943
Dis nigga gets it
>>
File: Side+Angle+Breached+Bullets.jpg (36KB, 648x431px) Image search: [Google]
Side+Angle+Breached+Bullets.jpg
36KB, 648x431px
>>31354666
>>
>>31354356
>Most women can't rack a slide because they don't know how as opposed to not being strong enough.

No. Many if not most women do not have the strength in their hands/arms to rack some pistols. However, there's a wide variance when it comes to womens' strength and different pistols' slides.
>>
Buy her pepper spray/mace. If she can't handle a 38 she's going to panic shoot and miss whatever you give her. She's got a better chance of surviving with mace and a taser.
>>
>>31354270
gun salesman here

A. LCR .38 with hornady critical defense lite 90gr low recoil hollowpoints
http://www.hornady.com/store/38-Special-90-gr-FTX-Critical-Defense-lite/

B. SR22
>10 round direct blowback .22 pistol with easy as fuck slide
>worst of all worlds but women carry them

C. S&W bodyguard .380
>easy to rack slide
>manual safeties
>.380 so can actually kill people

also get her a belly band holster
>can be worn with shit like a skirt and blouse
>doesn't need a gun belt to hold a normal IWB holster in place
>deep concealment but still easy to get to
>on body retention

if she physically cannot use one of these three guns then she needs to stop plowing away at the hohos and start hitting the gym. get her a women's 1-5lb dumbell set
>>
>>31355074
if she can't handle .38 special out of a gp100/686 the chances of her being physically fit enough to mace a dude and PROPERLY RUN THE FUCK AWAY TO SAFETY is incredibly low

but OP is probably ignoring her overt "I don't want to do this" bellyaching like all moto guy harvey faggot boyfriends who take women shooting. she's purposefully whittling down the list due to "I'm a girl lol guns r 2 hard lets get me a new purse instead of a $400 carry pistol I'll never use because I hate it" because OP isn't going about it in the right way and coddling her stronk independent woman ego and giving her a lot of calm level headed instruction before yelling at her to shoot targets with a gun for the first time.

The only woman who carry guns are women who have left the feminist bubble and realize literally any man can beat them to death open handed, usually after a close encounter of the urban kind, burglary, or robbery that has violated their sense of security to it's core. You can't artificially create this kind of conviction or sentiment. could be something as simple as "there was an IRL 3 black dudes rape and robbery on campus I want a gun" or "I have to walk 2 blocks to my car every evening through downtown" or the sad cases where a woman has been victimized herself.

the rare few other "country gurrrls" who are big into guns and carry are an anomaly and usually redpilled about the differences of the sexes and not wanting to get carjacked.
>>
you sure can pick em, OP.
don't breed with that one.
>>
>>31354470
dude I was trying to teach my woman to hold my s&w model 60 and her hand barely fuckin fits. its the god damn ladysmith. i cant imagine how far my gun would fly if i let her shoot some .357. Now I'm looking at my gun budget for a couple nice revolvers thinking I need to get little baby guns to hide all over the house so she doesn't get raped to death by niggerbears.
>>
>>31354782
>desire to know more intensifies
I've been loving the look of those, haven't handled one yet.
>>
>>31354921
That's guy is an idiot. Plus women generally don't care about guns, and thus don't know much, so she wouldn't know ahead of time what might be good options. Also, if you're doing any training, some instructors recommend a laser, to help with instinctive point shooting.
>>
>>31354270

Get a .22wmr Revolver

6 shots if possible, 5 if necessary

But not a derringer since those will increase recoil.

Tell her to shoot at the assailant several times, snap shots (point and shoot but not wildly).

Then Carefully Aim the last one.
>>
File: hr_magnum.jpg (107KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hr_magnum.jpg
107KB, 1280x960px
I am surprised no one has mentioned this, the .32 H&R magnum. It even comes in pink for you fags.

85 gr (6 g) HP 1,263 ft/s (385 m/s) 301 ft·lbf (408 J)
>>
>>31354270
bersa thunder .380 cc
>>
>>31354270
>considering .22 for self defense.
Yeah nah. I mean, the attacker will probably die...the next day.
Seriously though don't. .380 is kind of the bare minimum for self defense loads and you're asking for trouble with anything else. Something tells me your wife wont be attacked by a ground hog.
>>
>>31357478
>then carefully aim the last one

At herself? Because if she truly is as terrible as OP describes her, she isn't going to be able to stop someone with 5 shots of .22wmr.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.