[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who killed Keith Ratliff? (FPS Russia producer)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 18bttrzrpu3eqjpg.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18bttrzrpu3eqjpg.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>>
File: 9519902.png (760KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
9519902.png
760KB, 1280x715px
The CIA
>>
>>31348561
The same people who killed Andrew Breitbart. Spoopy doods that work for alphabet soups probably.
>>
>>31348561

Not /k/ related
>>
>>31348583
>>31348588
Supposedly it was done execution style, in his office where he showed no signs of restraint. So supposedly somebody he knew could have done it.
>>
File: 586.jpg (35KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
586.jpg
35KB, 569x802px
>>31348616
>gets a visit from the BATFE
>he never has to worry about paperwork again
>>
>>31348616
nah wasnt he taped to a chair or some shit?
>>
>>31348616
>where he showed no signs of restraint

So just like that bongish spook what locked himself in a bag and suffocated?
>>
>>31348621
>>31348634
>>31348658
his wife gave an interview and said Keith was armed to the teeth 24/7 and not the kind of guy to just let someone waltz into his place of business that he did not trust
>>
The ATF

He was secretly a dog
>>
>>31348667

Like some broad knows what she's talking about
>>
>>31348681
his wife probably knew him better than anyone, jackass
>>
There was a kill list that was being executed at the time if you remember. Noveseke got caught up in it too and someone else if I remember. Obama admin has done SO MUCH SHIT to take guns and discourage the people involved right up to staging Sandy Hook and probably Aurora and that Sheik temple shooting.
>>
>>31348667
>oh sorry Mr. federal officer, i told my wife i don't trust people so no, you can't come in here and discuss these NFA goodies i have all over the place.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.