[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left handed shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: random-left-hand.jpg (19KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
random-left-hand.jpg
19KB, 600x450px
Sup /k/, I'm looking for a semi-auto rifle that's left handed friendly.

I don't really want to spend a ton of cash, I need a rifle I can toss around and not worry about.

I would go for an AR but I hate the amount of gas I end up inhaling.

Is an AK pattern rifle the way to go? Help me /k/ you're my only hope.
>>
>>31347536
Don't be a pussy.

It's perfectly fine shooting a stock AR lefty.

Shooting an AK left makes it a breeze when it comes to reloading because you can swap mags and charge the rifle smoothly with one hand. But you get waaaay more gas and heat in your face than an AR. Which again, isn't a problem unless you're a pussy.
>>
>>31347536
All of them. Every single one. We don't need this thread every day. Shoot left handed. It's not hard. I do it with a K31 just fine.

Just. Shoot. Left. Handed.
>>
>>31347570
You have no god damn about what you are saying.

I've shot both and AR's put 10x the amount of gas in my face.
>>
>>31347579
So nothing helpful. Nice.
>>
>>31347536

I think stag makes a left handed upper
>>
>>31347570
have fun getting your front teeth knocked out by your AK's charging handle or a face full of gas from an AR you blubbering mong
>>
>>31347604
Oh, it's just a bait thread.

Carry on folks.
>>
>>31347536
Any bullpup
>>
>>31347600
This.
Or just deal with it like I do. (I do have a ambi charging handle)
>>
>>31347536
I'm left handed and I never had any problem with shooting left handed, not even full auto and I have never heard anyone complain about this.
>you are just a giant pussy
also reminder that there are guns for left handers
>>
File: AugLefty.gif (2MB, 452x254px) Image search: [Google]
AugLefty.gif
2MB, 452x254px
>>31347865
10/10 would recommend
>>
File: 1467707135745.png (116KB, 361x456px) Image search: [Google]
1467707135745.png
116KB, 361x456px
>>31347536
Literally any rifle would be fine if you're not some mega jew with a 20" nose, if it really bothers you that much you could just learn to shoot with your right hand.
>>
I'm cross dominant and forced to shoot long guns left handed (my right eye is fucked)

I've not had much issues with any firearm. Some might have some awkward controls, some might spit more gas in my face, but overall, I can shoot everything.

I've personally not have any brass in my face while shoot an AUG or a tavor.
>>
>>31347536
VZ58. Gas/heat in you face shouldn't be any different from shooting righty. Plus it tosses brass at about 2 o'clock.
>>
>>31347596
Shoot right handed then, Mr. Leftist. It's not hard. I do it all the time.

FACT: Left handedness is associated with an increased risk of being gay.

You're not gay, are you? Shoot right handed and prove it.
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (47KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
47KB, 500x626px
>>31347536
>not enjoying sweet sweet gun farts

I'm a lefty and have been shooting for 8 years, I've owned and shot ARs including in the military and have never gotten gas in the face or brass in my shirt. The only problems as a lefty are manipulating the controls which just takes practice to correct.

If you want a certain gun fingerbang it a funstore and figure out the controls.
>>
File: 1471059163785.jpg (110KB, 640x701px) Image search: [Google]
1471059163785.jpg
110KB, 640x701px
>>31347536
SKS, it ejects straight up anyways.

you can get Chinese factory ambi safety levers too. I was considering grabbing one soon.

its fun being right handed and left eye dominant. I can shoot all my firearms ambidextrously.
>>
>>31347536
Stop using the devil's hand.
>>
>>31348871
>SKS, it ejects straight up anyways.
not so much straight up as all over the place

wear a hat OP
>>
>>31347536
http://www.lefthandfirearms.com/

Be on your way now, my child.
>>
Literally any of them, fagatron.
t. fellow lefty
>>
>>31348871
Sometimes the cases go to your right

Sometimes to the left

Oft in front

Occasionally behind
>>
>>31348871
Eye dominance might not be real. It's not like handedness, where the brains of lefties and righties are differently structured. There's no difference in the brains of people with left and right dominant eyes.
>>
Aren't there a few russian guns with optics that are situated to the left? They would be good for cross eyed operators.
>>
>>31348618
>not putting in lefty bolt and swapping ejection port cover
Even then you could throw an Aug brass deflector on there to deflect forward. They make snap on ones.
>>
>>31349100
>Eye dominance might not be real.
it is when one eye is significantly shittier than the other.

t. has that condition.
>>
>>31349293
What's wrong with your shit eye?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.