[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could this be done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 31

File: 1473974121764.png (186KB, 960x427px) Image search: [Google]
1473974121764.png
186KB, 960x427px
Dindu down... and SJW`s have some tactical advice for police operators...
>>
>shoot at someone that you don't need to kill!
liberals, everyone.
>>
>>31343356
>american understanding of anatomy
blah blah arteries blah blah not non-lethal, etc

I take it from the obsession over LE THICC hips on characters and obsession over leg shots in media, that americans are stupid and think human legs are literally magic.
>>
I wonder if anyone in the media will ask cops how often they see 13 year old kids waving around actual handguns

I bet the numbers should blow their heads out of their asses
>>
There is no objective reason for a professional to have to shoot an unarmed man.
>>
>>31343356
>Taking extra time and risking my life because I wanna give a dindu with a gun the benefit of the doubt
>Stopping criminals is racist now

Just cuck my country up, famalamadingdong
>>
>>31343356
>be cop in a shithole city
>savages killing each other
>get called in to investigate a house
>open the door and some kid pulls an object extremely similar to a firearm
I'd unload on him in a heartbeat
>>
>>31343482
I'm just waiting for the eventual day (I'm absolutely certain it's coming), that the SJWs win in getting to control the country: when our military, police, and all areas of society will have the equivalent of Soviet era Political Commissars like from WWII making sure we're all being politically correct at all times and be reported to the High Soviet if we step out of line.

I swear that day is coming.
>>
>>31343356
Funny we actually talked about this today in class.
>Professor brings up the subject and calls the kid and his parents retarded
>cuck in the front gets mad and says why do they always have to shoot, he's a 13 year old kid for god sakes!!
>literally everyone shits on him and says he's being naive and needs to come out of his bubble (Uni is right next to one of the safest cities in America)
>few people share stories of how thugs at their middle/high schools carried guns, did drugs, death threats, and etc, typical inner city youth shit.
>cuck still going on about how police need to be trained and not be racist
>prof talks about his friend was officer and he had to shoot back and claims he only shot once but actually expended his magazine and how once adrenaline kicks in, its basically instinct.
>some one else brings up that cops being racist is a bad generalization that could get a lot of people hurt
k e k, feels good.
>>
>>31343458
Too late friend :^)
>>
>>31343356
>Points ANYTHING that looks like a gun at a cop
>Gets shot

I have no idea why these Twittter and Facebook warriors want the cops to give the benefit of the doubt to idiots like these.
>>
>>31343356
It's always people who have never been in combat situations or have even attempted to educate themselves in weapons or combat situations that feel the need to chime in with their retarded bullshit.
>>
>>31343528
It won't happen. People won't let it happen....right?
>>
>>31343556
I'd bet every material possession I have that we'll have it within 20-25 years from now, if not sooner.
>>
>>31343528
I've been feeling that for years
>>
>>31343356
I don't know who's worse, niggers or their cuck SJW masters. I guess nigs because SJW's don't come through your door or window at 3am. I'd love to see those fag numale SJW types working the midnight shift in Englewood or Austin in Chicago. They'd get their shit pushed in so hard.
>>
>A gun's only purpose is killing!

>Why don't you shoot to wound?!
>>
>>31343556
1984 is already real in some respects. If things keep trending the way they do, it could happen. Of course, some sociologists are also predicting blowback and a swing in the other direction, because people are starting to get tired of all the politically correct garbage and shaming that happens if you aren't 100% in-line with these mentally ill retards.
>>
>>31343586
No, SJWs are worse than nigs: SJWs will gain power, and make it against the law to retaliate or punish nigs for their behavior.
>>
>>31343585
I'll fight and die before I live that way.
>>
>>31343585
I'm actually starting to believe the legend that during the cold war, the USSR sent agents to ruin our country from within. It may have taken awhile and after the USSRs collapsed, but I think they'll have the last laugh.
>>
>>31343356
How the fuck didn't these stupid monkeys learn the lesson already?
>>
>>31343601
Touche
>>
>>31343428
Yeah. If he's black.
>>
>>31343428
>be investigating an armed robbery
>kid pulls out gun like object
k
>>
>>31343428
Sure if you know 100% that the individual is unarmed and unwilling to hurt anyone there is no reason. Oh wait. People hide weapons and are willing to hurt people. Damn.
>>
>>31343540
Literally what college? Is it on Mars? Was this back in 1456?
>>
>>31343528
Agenda 21 tier
>>
>>31343648
They're called Jews anon.
>>
>>31343648
Yes, they actually did. Yuri Bezmenov confirmed this when he defected. Also the Jews have been doing the same since long before the USSR existed.
>>
>>31343648

It's not a legend.
McCarthy was right.
There's the Venona papers and declassified KGB documents as proof.
There's no denying it.
>>
o i am laffin at this circlejerk, the cognitive dissonance is astounding
>>
>>31343696
UT Dallas, the entire area is wealthy to middle class suburbs and saturated with large companies and defense contractors.
The student body is mostly politically neutral and firearms ownership is pretty common, the other day I saw an Asian dude walking around with an AK Operators union shirt.
>>
>>31343774
Tons of people from my high school went to UTD. Ever heard of Coppell?
>>
>>31343749
Shut up you sjw faggot suburbanite.

Just because crickets don't point guns at people and cops daily in your city doesn't mean that they don't in shitholes like Detroit, Atlanta, and Chicago.
>>
>>31343378
>American
This is a mainstay of the Euro mindset you twat.

Who do you think leftist Americans emulate?
>>
>>31343712
What's it called when you don't hate Jews, and don't have an issue with individual Jews, but hugely mistrust them as a whole?

>>31343725
>>31343727
How do we make sure we fight this and reverse it?
>>
>>31343826
>How do we make sure we fight this and reverse it?
You don't you cis scum
>>
File: m60_Elbit.jpg (63KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
m60_Elbit.jpg
63KB, 696x392px
I think there should be an intermediate level of policing, a counterpart to SWAT, call them CRASH, or whatever for use in high-risk scenarios not involving firearms.

Its not fair to send cops armed only with bullet-proof vests, and guns against everything. Get another group, armor them in riot gear, and body armor, and send them in where there is a crazy guy with a sword.

Don't even need guns, they would be fine with UTAS shotguns, and beanbags.
>>
>>31343834
Don't tell me what to do, nu male faget. Don't you have some roads to lay down on and block with your nig pets?
>>
>>31343786
Yeah been there a few times to my friends garage for dyno tunes.
>>
>>31343356
if you feel you must shoot you feel that you must kill. if the officer chooses to pull out his handgun it means he has already decided not to use nonlethal means to subdue the perpetrator. there is no such thing as shooting to wound.
>>
>>31343842
>armor them in riot gear, and body armor,

REEEE, NO MILITARY GRADE EQUIPMENT ALLOWED ON CIVILIANS, WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, AN OCCUPATION???
>>
>>31343842
Why?
>>
>>31343826
>What's it called when you don't hate Jews, and don't have an issue with individual Jews, but hugely mistrust them as a whole?
Pragmatism.
>>
>>31343826
>What's it called when you don't hate Jews, and don't have an issue with individual Jews, but hugely mistrust them as a whole
Its called : Being a bad goyim....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU
>>
>>31343859
small world man
>>
File: 20160914_230406.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160914_230406.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>31343786
Going to eagle gun range tomorrow to shoot muh uzi, who unt here?
>>
>>31343826
>don't have an issue with individual Jews, but hugely mistrust them as a whole?
Common sense?
>>
>>31343458
>>Taking extra time and risking my life because I wanna give a dindu with a gun the benefit of the doubt
I'd prefer my cops taking a risk at the benefit of the people they're ostensibly meant to serve but that's just me. No one forced you to become a cop. If you can't handle the risk, don't take the job. Don't make the other approximately 330 million citizens of the country potential sacrificial lambs so the few can avoid risks for an inherently risky job they chose to accept.

That being said this may very well have been a justified shoot, but there's not enough evidence for me to make a call just yet.
>>
>>31343961

Hope you enjoy a country with 0 police officers.
>>
>>31343428

>unarmed man
>armed kid

>>31343826
>What's it called when you don't hate Jews, and don't have an issue with individual Jews, but hugely mistrust them as a whole?

Anuddah Shoah
>>
>>31343356

>non fatal location

Things that don't exist for 500 Alex.
>>
File: thisfaggot.gif (3MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
thisfaggot.gif
3MB, 640x357px
>>31343961
>>
>>31343961
You do know that the "protect and serve" slogan is just a catchphrase, right? The police's job is to enforce the law on those who aim to break it, and to protect innocents from criminals. Nowhere in a cop's job requirements is required of him/her to give up the right to self-defense when faced with a possible lethal threat; in this example a life-like firearm replica in a dark alley qualifies as a possible lethal threat since no one in their right judgment would stop and ask the perpetrator if the weapon is airsoft or real.
>>
>>31343961
The cops were serving the taxpayers when they were investigating a robbery.

A niglet decided to pull a gun on the po-leece. Those cops just saved taxpayers millions in future legal fees, damages, and probably saved at least one white girl from being raped.

Why do you want more girls to be raped? You're a terrible person.
>>
File: IDG_Eitan.jpg (6KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
IDG_Eitan.jpg
6KB, 250x140px
>>31343869
Police have a reasonable expectation of safety. They shouldn't be sent into, or forced to respond to situations they don't have the equipment for.

And the public shouldn't have to tolerate lethal force as a solution to everything when it is not absolutely necessary, and besides, specialization breeds quality. Another police specialization would improve the overall quality of the police force.
>>
File: 1454581562806.jpg (45KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1454581562806.jpg
45KB, 600x476px
>>31343540
>tfw entire school full of kids who are neutral/lean left but end up becoming liberal because they are surrounded by vocal liberals.
>>
>>31343961

All accounts say the kid pulled a BB gun. The officers had been told before hand that they had been robbing people with a gun. The cop only had that to go on when the dumb shit pulled a weapon on him. The shoot was justified as fuck but as we can already see from your posting this is going to be picked up by dumb shits with no idea what they're talking about and used to further a political agenda. As far as I'm concerned it was suicide.
>>
>>31344048
>but end up becoming liberal because they are surrounded by vocal liberals

Or they make the rational decision to accept leftism to avoid social stigma. It's a terrible choice, but most don't want to be singled out and labeled and become a social pariah.

Hell, I've been called a lot of names just because I didn't go along and agree with what those fuckers were trying to lay down as fact, and that's without me even saying my opinion or saying that they're wrong: if you don't openly agree with them, they'll turn on you.
>>
>>31343727
I remember being young and impressionable in my early high school years and falling for the "McCarthy was ebil! He hated progress" meme.

About half way through my junior year I started to take an interest in firearms beyond vidya because of muh formerly active Muhrine dad, and the most based bro tier US History teacher ever (he was actually getting his doctorate when I had him and his thesis was basically "fuck illegals and ship them the fuck outta here!").

Looking back on it I can't believe I let my English teachers convince me of said ideology. Kinda hate myself for it really.
>>
>>31343356

>ez aim for the femoral artery, it wont kill him
>>
>>31343594

Fucking hell

>cops are racist assholes
>guns are used only to kill
>only the police should have guns
>why do cops keep killing people with guns
>>
>>31344126
That whole McCartyism with parallels to the scarlet letter bullshit they taught us in school was fucking lame. They always wanted to push the idea that somehow, because someone is a good writer, playwright, musician or some such, that their personal political ideologies were somehow more important than other people's. They were fuggin bingo gommies
>>
>>31343998
>lel

Before my girl started going through nursing school she had no idea how frail people really are.

>so if I have to defend my self you say the shot gun is ok?
Yea babe, remember if you have to use a weapon, shoot to kill
>I don't want to kill someone, can't I shoot them in the leg
Sure, if you want them to die a slow agonizing death by bleeding out
>you mean it won't just make it so he can't run before the cops show up?
No, femoral artery and shit! Plus courts gonna rape you more than your would be attacker if that happened.
>oh, where do I shoot then?
You know that big thing called the chest, yea shoot that

Oh the glories of ignorance and living in NY...
>>
File: 1469033667540.jpg (53KB, 680x505px) Image search: [Google]
1469033667540.jpg
53KB, 680x505px
>>31343826
>>
>>31344219
At least in my school one of the English teachers had 2 separate elective classes centered around English, one being the origination of the language and its development, the other a sci-fi English class.

He made it a requirement that in the sci-fi class we read Enders Game, 1984, and Animal Farm. Breddy bro tier list for the average high school twat to read.
>>
>>31344036
>All that pedantry I won't take the time to even quote
So you admit that it's too much for cops to expected to serve society as a whole instead of their own pocket book and their political/corporate masters? Thanks. If you say that police provide no protection and serve the public in no way then we don't really need them, right? Except that's obviously not true. By dint of being government workers they are PUBLIC SERVANTS, whose job is to SERVE.

No need to bring up Warren vs DC in an inevitably wrongheaded understanding you're bound to have that will only serve to further show that you think police don't have to actually provide any value to exist.
>>31343983
Funny how plenty of other first world countries manage to keep both crime and deaths to police low, as well as police deaths in the line of duty as well. You'd think they'd have no volunteers if what you say is true. Funny, that.

I think it's also funny that I made no judgments regarding this particular shooting but somehow the fact that I don't think a single hypoethical cop's feelings anywhere and everywhere justify the deaths of any one of us in this thread who might just happen to stumble into a cop's sights at no fault of our own. it's funny just how low our expectations are, how we've collectively embraced a reverse Blackstone formulation when it comes to policing: It's better that a thousand potentially innocent citizens die than a single cop not make it home that night. It's rather sickening, especially coming from a board like this, considering the one major thing that links all of you (gun ownership) is being promised by a dangerous and growing political force to be used against you with the same police force you're defending right now.

By all means though, no cop ever makes mistakes, and if a few dead innocents are the cost of keeping an already remarkably safe profession even safer, then I guess that's just the cost of doing business.
>>
I have a coworker who wants to buy a bredduh for muh home defense and said that'd he shoot somebody in the le/kneecap/etc

>shoot somebody in the leg
>using deadly force to wound him
>not using deadly force to stop him
>not shooting him lots of times in the chest to stop him
>if he dies, he dies
>if he lives that's fine because you intended to kill him and he was raping the shit out of your boipucci and you stopped him
>if you shot him in the leg, you weren't in fear of your life and he wasn't a threat enough because you had the time to aim at a small moving target.

What's so hard to understand about shooting a red guard in the cheSt alot?
>>
File: das it mane .png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane .png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>31344309
>What's so hard to understand about shooting a red guard in the cheSt alot?
White guilt? I'm not white but I've noticed white people espc as of late, seem very guilty and apologetic to blacks. I'd guess your friend would rather wound them and give them "a second chance at turning their life around" or he just doesn't want to kill some feral nigger and have his house/business burned to the ground.
>>
>>31344297

>Funny how plenty of other first world countries manage to keep both crime and deaths to police low
You mean countries that are almost entirely white?
>>
How do you defend realistic looking air guns? I support gun rights 100%, but I don't see any real justification for making toys that intentionally bear striking resemblance to real guns, other than letting nogunz feel cool. I don't think they should be banned, but I have a hard time justifying that opinion.
>>
>>31344388
>You mean countries that are almost entirely white?
Not for long.
>>
>>31344416

Sweden, often called "the rape capital of europe" is still like 90-95% white.
The US is what, 60-65%?
>>
>>31344413
The thing is that most "realistic" airguns are mostly still dangerous weapons. Not as dangerous as a real gun but you can still inflict harm on another human with a pellet or BB gun so they should be treated as such. If your child isn't mature enough to use a real gun you shouldn't let them play around with a BB gun.
>>
>>31344413
>other than letting nogunz feel cool.
Is all the justification it needs. It's not a real gun, don't try to put it under the scrutiny of one. You don't see me walking around demanding how people can defend jackets with shoulder loops being available to civilians.

If someone goes waving it around and dies, it's their own fault, in much the same way as if someone wears a jacket with shoulder loops and pretends to be in the military for that sick $0.05 discount at Dunkin', its their fault if they're arrested and charged with stolen valor.
>>
>>31344451
sweden is under 70% white m8
they have not been over 90% since the 90`s
>>
>>31344451
True fact, over its entire existence the entirety of the moons population has been white. And there have been no murders, no thefts/robberies and only one case of rape
>>
>>31344483

Source?
There aren't official statistics collected on it, but the absolute lowest number I found was 80%, and I think that assumed everyone not born in sweden was non-white.
>>
>>31344510
>and only one case of rape
Now that you've caught my interest, would you please provide context
>>
>>31344551
>and I think that assumed everyone not born in sweden was non-white.
Well if your born in sweden to somali immigrant parents you are counted as """"""ethnically swedish""""""""" cause you where born on swedish soil
Only people born outside of sweden is in the """"only 10%"""" are none swedes number
and sweden is 90% swedish

There is no source cause doing stats on immigration in sweden is racist, but norway did and approximate number in some documentary, and it was 73%-77% somewhere
When they adjusted for what i mentioned above
>>
File: 1466632148925.jpg (29KB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
1466632148925.jpg
29KB, 480x315px
I live on the east side of Columbus Ohio. Not quite where the kid was shot but in the area. Almost everyone local agrees that if he had a realistic Bb gun and pointed it at the cop after they robbed someone the cop is justified.
Only the 'we wuz kangz' BLM faggots are complaining and making this more than it is. Loaded up my arsenal earlier and am happily ready for a chimp out.
>>
File: toolateyouredead.jpg (16KB, 325x211px) Image search: [Google]
toolateyouredead.jpg
16KB, 325x211px
>>31343356

Do we have to have this thread every time a cop perforates a degenerate retard
>>
>>31343403
Yeah, and Americans wonder why the rest of the world thinks they're crazy. 13 year old kids shouldn't be waving guns around in public whether the guns are real or not.
>>
>>31343826

Racism, obviously. Everything is racism anon.
>>
>>31343881

Shit this is pretty funny.
>>
>>31344711
I know this is bait, but who's gonna stop them? The thought police?
>>
>>31344776

Their parents, dipshit
>>
who knew?

airshit actually can get tactical.
>>
>>31343528
SJWs are already in control of the country.
Now we're waiting for the pendulum to swing in the opposite direction. Trump's run is only the beginning
>>
>aims firearm at cop
>Get shot
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>31344800
so you mean to suggest that the little shit went straight to the counter of his local store, bought a realistic airsoft replica of a gun, and went on his marry way? you're a fucking dumpass who doesn't know shit about America if so.
>>
>>31344869

You asked who should stop 13 year olds from being little faggots waving guns at the police. I said their parents. Parents should raise their kids to not be stupid little faggots. I don't understand why you're butthurt at me over this.
>>
>>31344297
>So you admit that it's too much for cops to expected to serve society as a whole instead of their own pocket book
They were serving society as a whole by investigation and stopping niggers from robbing people at gun point.
>>
>>31343659
You should have learned your lesson on the basketball court!
>>
File: americanhistoryX.gif (499KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
americanhistoryX.gif
499KB, 500x200px
>>31344920
>>
>>31344274
As an English teacher, I will say that 1984 and Animal Farm are almost considered "required reading" in high school up there with To Kill a Mockingbird and Romeo and Juliet. Ender's Game is a decent darker horse choice, though.
>>
>>31343556
Not only will it happen. The majority will ask for it
>>
>>31343528

>when our military(...) (...) will have the equivalent of Soviet era Political Commissars like from WWII making sure we're all being politically correct at all times and be reported to the High Soviet if we step out of line.

>I swear that day is coming.

er, I have some bad news.
>>
>>31345052
I know it's kind of like that, but I'm referring to literally having that level of systematic political correctness and monitoring.
>>
>>31344692
Please don't lump retards in with niggers. Thats not fair to retards.
>>
>>31344990
Except for Ender's Game those were all required reading for my school. We also had to read The Spy Who Came in From the Cold.
>>
>>31345207
Can I have your name?
>>
>What's that sword for? That isn't a toy. If they had cut you down back there, you wouldn't have had any right to complain. If you aren't prepared to die, don't swing such a thing around.

>When you point a sword at someone, either you kill them, or they kill you, there ain't no in between.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.
>>
>>31345422
This.

There is no discussion

there is no compromise.

if it takes a million niglets to die for this to be collectively learned, then so be it
>>
>>31345422
Samurai Champloo continues to be based and filled with life lessons.
>>
>>31345466
>if it takes a million niglets to die for this to be collectively learned, then so be it
More.

40 oz's for the 40 oz god.
>>
>>31343428
Implying that you can't ever hurt anyone unarmed. People who think that being unarmed means that you can't cause bodily harm or even kill someone are pretty stupid.
>>
>>31345538
Ban legs.
>>
>>31343842
>call them CRASH

Been done, son. Been done.
>>
A few years ago, like 4 or 5, there was a police shooting of a kid near my house that was kind of similar (kid ran, kid had "gun" (in that case a real gun that didn't work), kid reached for the gun that he dropped, cop shot the kid, and kid dindunuffin)

Good thing this happened way before this whole BLM shit, and that there isn't a big black population around here. A lot of the racist argument sort of died down in that case when it turned out the cop was Hispanic or Asian, i forgot which.
>>
>>31344897
>implying there aren't multiple people responding to this
>>
>>31344036
>and to protect innocents from criminals
Nope. SCOTUS ruled they have literally zero duty to protect anyone.
>>
>>31345781
>Become a cop
>You get to carry a gun
>And sometimes have cool car chases
>Also lots of stories to share
>Be put in life or death situations at least once a week
>For a depressingly low salary
>But hey "serve and protect" is officially meme status now so chill back in your cruser and watch that old withered cunt have a heart attack on the bench

Thanks SCOTUS
>>
>>31343842
>call them CRASH

uhhhh, anon

anon
>>
>>31345833
>Be put in life or death situations at least once a week

lolno
>>
>>31344674
That's not a source
>>
>>31343528
>I swear that day is coming
we're already fucking in it. Look at Michael brown. Hes on camera robbing a store, "apparently" tried to beat up a cop even though there was evidence that he did, and got shot.
They flat out lied about the facts when it first happened and still cried racism, but were conveniently silent during the riots. To think there was a time when we used to celebrate criminals getting shot or arrested is baffling
>>
>>31343551
because they dont live in or anywhere near these areas. They live in the nicer gentrified places with cup cake stores and whole foods on every corner, but will tell everyone what its like there and how to do their jobs.
Its fucked up, but the ghetto being a shithole and the cops shooting and beating on the people is almost the natural order of things down there
>>
File: 1471803004870.jpg (104KB, 618x692px) Image search: [Google]
1471803004870.jpg
104KB, 618x692px
>>31343961
> People genuinely think police should endanger their lives just so niggers who commit violent crime may live

"no"
>>
>>31345971
>They live in the nicer gentrified places with cup cake stores and whole foods on every corner, but will tell everyone what its like there and how to do their jobs

Used to date a gril that once brought here ultra SJW brother to a store back where I used to live (North Minneapolis), and he was apparently amazed "that places like that are real." This was a guy that talked about white privilege at the dinner table during Thanksgiving.

The cognitive dissonance with these people is un fuckin real.
>>
>>31345833
>>For a depressingly low salary
We always hear this meme but no one is ever willing to give numbers.

I suspect that is because police are paid extremely well these days (relative to due to the perfidious influence of police unions.

>>31346016
This is the problem, because with the proliferation of the Dinkheller video, cops assume a danger is lurking around every corner. If they only shot bad guys that'd be one thing, but cops have shown particularly bad judgment these days as to what's worthy of a death sentence.

Why else do cops tense up and treat you like a criminal and would-be murderer when during a traffic stop they find out you're a legal CCWer. I imagine that tons of people who go through the hassle and background checks, training, to carry a gun legally with a license are just the types to kill a cop over a speeding ticket.

Paranoia is rampant despite crime consistently going down, not to mention nearly nonexistent violent deaths of police in the line of duty. Yet they act like it's Fallujah out on the streets each day.

If cops had perfect judgment, I'd trust just like you, but they don't, since more and more honest folk seem to be entering the fair targets list these days.
>>
>>31346095
I don't think honest folks include anyone brandishing a weapon at a cop telling them to put it down, bro
>>
>>31345945
>Look at Michael brown.
>And make sure you ignore the guy who was shot carrying a pellet gun in walmart, the guy shot reaching for his wallet after the police told him to get his license, the guy who's back mysteriously broke while handcuffed in the back of a police car, and all the other legitimate reasons for people to be pissed!
>Just focus on Michael Brown because it's convenient to the narrative I want to spin.
Get fucked statist shill.
>>
>>31344219
No faggot, the point was that you shouldn't be persecuted for your personal beliefs, especially in the fucking United States of America.

More to the point, McCarthyism was a retarded witch-hunt/scarlet letter that ruined many more lives than it ever saved from communist plots. His bullshit was tolerated until he went after the military, and then they fucking broke him.
>>
Down the street from me lives a family that are pro funs.

I've talked to the dad nice guy. Kids are cool.
But every once in a while I'll see the youngest running around with his air soft pistol.
It's got the orange cap in the end but otherwise it looks like a beretta 92.

Every time I see that I think if he was running around like that where I work. The cops would put him down in a heart beat.
Where I live, nobody even notices.

The moral here is this.

Blacks, Hispanics, WT have shitted up urban America so bad. That no one feels safe. Not even the cops.

Try unshitting where you live, and maybe people will stop shooting your kids!
>>
>>31346597

pellet gun in Walmart was fucked up... officer shot at the same time of giving the direct order to put the weapon down
>the surveillance video isn't complete... he very well could have been running around like a jackass... however I digress... the cop shot way too soon and unprovoked

reaching for the wallet... i dont know... theres a right way and a wrong way to do things... apparently he did it the wrong way

guy with "broken back" had several documented problems with his spine beforehand... it sucks but it happens...
are you gonna get all pissed off if a guy with a heart condition dies while being arrested because he has a heart attack?
>>
File: 08-King-of-Hill-Hank_l.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
08-King-of-Hill-Hank_l.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>31346744

What do you do with ideas and people that will, undermine your freedom? How does a free society cope with a subversive ideology, and still remain true to its own?
>>
>>31345412

No. Point made.
>>
>>31345422
a lot of people dont get that, they think lethal force can be used just enough to not be lethal and somehow skill comes into it, it's more lethal if you have training unless your super kung fu mega fighter and can either disable or kill in an instant under difficult or impossible circumstances- good guy always wins

i honestly blame the movies about martial arts and guns for this nearly any time someone asks
>>
File: 1463867468365.png (50KB, 503x392px) Image search: [Google]
1463867468365.png
50KB, 503x392px
>>31347171

By owning guns and using them when necessary.
>>
>>31343378
>let me just get shot in the arm...
>tfw the truth is fucking horrifying.
>>
>>31347171
>What do you do with ideas and people that will, undermine your freedom? How does a free society cope with a subversive ideology, and still remain true to its own?
You don't give in to fear, or the terrorists win, dumbass.

More to the point, who's qualified to say exactly where subversive begins and ends when it comes to someone's personal beliefs? I'm not blind to the possibility. But from the looks of things 'being liberal' is worthy of being oppressed to most people who suck McCarthy's dick the way people in this thread are.

>>31347018
I didn't know about the guy with the broken back having back problems. That said, he still would have had to have been bounced around in the back of the car very hard, deliberately so, for the break to actually happen.

And my overall point still stands, that Michael Brown is hardly the only case that BLM and people in general are pissed about, and legitimate causes for grievance outnumber the dindus.

And hell, even in that case we found out that the Ferguson police were corrupt in a ton of other ways. Basically using the ticketing system as a sleazy way to tax people by going out of their way to target them with excessive fines.
>>
>>31344675
My condolences. Where at approximately?
>>
>>31343428
>13 year old draws BB gun
>"Oh that can't be real he must be unarmed"
This is how you get Dinkheller'd. Police need to be held to stricter standards, but this is a pretty clear case of someone pulling something that looks pretty well like a fucking weapon, and a 13 year old with a gun will kill you just as dead as a full grown adult with a gun.
>>
>>31347279
On who? Your fellow citizens? The danger of comunism is not in its ability to infect the elite. It's the danger of having public opinion swayed by agitators, it's your neighbors voting for incrimenral changes. It's your teachers arriving to school each day, with lesson plans shaped by a subversive ideology. You never fight these things until it's far too late to change it. Violent action is the final reaction of a polite society.
>>
>>31345412
Yeah, it's Hugh Mungus.
>>
>>31347369
So the logical answer is to oppress anyone who deviates slightly from your beliefs about what is 'right'...

Makes perfect sense, nothing statist about that.
>>
>>31344800
>niggers
>parents
HA. HA. HA.
>>
>>31343842
>Crying
>Retards
>Armed
>with
>Shotguns
>and
>Hand-grenades

C.R.A.S.H. enlistments opening tomorrow, anon, I'm sure they could use your expertise.
>>
>>31347337

The problem is that from what I've heard so far (admittedly not much) there are multiple witnesses on scene that directly conflict with the story provided by teh officer.

If they corroborated his story, it wouldn't have made the news. It's that it's still a muddy narrative that makes it newsworthy. If the cop is shown to be in the right the whole thing will be dropped like a hot brick.
>>
What does sjw mean?
>>
>>31347433

Some Jewish Woman.
>>
>>31343920
What mags do you buy?

I've been having terrible luck with getting magazines.
>>
>>31347433
Sexy Jawa Welwisher
>>
File: 1427052241659.jpg (41KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
1427052241659.jpg
41KB, 499x665px
>>31343377
they should have just shot the gun out of his hand.
>>
>>31347677
My personal favourite
>>
File: AllOut.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
AllOut.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>31343961
>>
>>31343961
>Thinks police officers shouldn't defend themselves on the off-chance the criminal's gun is a toy

OK friendo
>>
>>31343378
What defense do you have for the German police policy of shooting people in the legs?
>>
>>31343961
>"No one forced you to become a cop"

No one forces criminals into a life of crime either. The sorry fact that some people choose to pull guns on police, a toy or not, is on them. It Isn't the officers fault for reacting appropriately to a situation.
>>
So where's the video?
>>
>>31344692

Trick question. They both are, one just shoots a much larger, faster BB.
>>
>>31347433
Social justice warrior aka dumb ass who can't think
>>
>>31348005
At the risk of being pedantic, BB is a specific diameter of bullet. 4.5mm I think. So no, only one of those is a BB gun.
>>
>>31344048
IF you put your kid in college without giving them a solid political and cultural education then they are empty slates and will become leftists.

In our country it actually starts in a kind of school for kids between 14-18 where some go and live for a year where half come out as marxist/communists and hate the system for some weird reasons.
>>
>>31343961
I have an easy fix for you, if you want cops to not shoot you, don't point guns at them. Retard.
>>
>>31343356
>not wearing bullet proof masks and neck scarfs and thigh blankets
I love the 2nd Amendment but the fact this faggot gets the option sickens me to the core.
>>
>>31345412
Pekka Kekkilekki
>>
>>31344727
Persons are better than people.
>>
File: 2016-09-16_06.10.14.jpg (996KB, 1339x2195px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-16_06.10.14.jpg
996KB, 1339x2195px
>>31347449
Not that guy but israeli surplus from gunbroker usually does the trick
>>
>>31347910
Germans are a cruel people and take the national sport of schadenfreude to a new level, pointing and laughing in german at people flopping around on the ground.
>i wish. I miss my old neighbours.
>>
>>31344160
When I was young I said that shit unironicly. Years after that I did extensive medical training and realized how fucking braindead I was uttering this crap.
>>
>>31346597
>alton sterling
>Sylville K. Smith
>the shootings in Dallas
>the shootings in new orleans

dont forget to come prep your bull white boi, the enrichment wars are coming and you want to be on the right side
>>
>>31347431
>niggers defending their own
>"hands up dont shoot"

where do you think the dindu nuffin joke came from?
>>
>>31344692
the one on the left but only after I stared for a few seconds...and I play airshit
>>
>>31343356
Just... wew... The ignorance is overwhelming.
>>
>>31343528
>he thinks it'll be government run
naive fool.

this shit won't be state enforced, it'll be enforced by social ostracising co-ordinated via privately owned and run social media.
>>
>>31348362
>and will become leftists.
Then they think it's absolutely correct because they learned it in college. So, if you haven't gone to college and argue against them, you're automatically wrong because you're uneducated.
>>
>>31350609
>it'll be enforced by social ostracising co-ordinated via privately owned and run social media.
If that's the case, then we already live in that world. I'm talking about it taking its final form, when we literally become USSR2.0
>>
>>31347433
Society of jealous women
>>
>>31347677
Or they could just teleport behind the assailant and cut their gun in half with their katana.
>>
>>31344675
Hey, 330 reporting in. Youngstown has had some great range weather recently
>>
>>31344669
John Young raped by Charles Duke, Apollo 16.
>>
File: 1472663522821.jpg (39KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1472663522821.jpg
39KB, 344x344px
>>31343356
>>31343551
Good time to drop a relevant personal story with a moral to it.

>2010 or so, playing airsoft (I know, I know) innawoods with a small group of friends
>In order to get innawoods, we had to park in apartment complex lot and cross a street
>put airsoft guns in rifle cases, walk across street, get to woods.
>little while after arriving at the site, we’re all standing around getting ready for the round
>someone apparently saw us and placed a 911 on us
>sure enough, police officer comes out to check it out
>officer comes over the ridge where we were loading up, looks down to see 10 or so young men with black rifles/shotguns
>right hand goes instantly to his hip
>doesn’t draw though
>I loudly yell “they’re toys, sir!”, and tell everyone to put theirs on the ground immediately.
>officer takes his hand off hip and approaches
>I explain what they are, how we’re being safe, etc.
>checks the airsoft guns to confirm they’re not real
>tells us to have a good day and leaves. No warnings, no fines, no threats, etc.
>group was mostly white, but I know we had at least 2 Asians and a black guy.
>ironically, the only problem he had was that one of the Asians brought some throwing stars

Amazing how well it works when you communicate and don’t act like your toys are real…
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467256934280.jpg (22KB, 556x313px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467256934280.jpg
22KB, 556x313px
>>31351221
Similar thing happened to a friend and I when we were 16-17.

We were having an airsoft battle and some locals called the cops on us, and as we were walking home, a cop speeds up and screeches to a halt. Out comes a cop with his hand at his holster and tells us to drop the guns, and we do. We got held in the back of the car and had to be dropped off at our houses by the cop so he could tell our parents. We ended up in fucking court and had to do community service.

The big difference in what happened with my friend and I and what would have happened with niggers, is that we dropped the airsofts the moment we were told to, no questions asked; niggers wouldn't have and would have tried to argue with the cop.
>>
File: citation_needed.png (35KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed.png
35KB, 500x271px
>>31351052

Citation fucking needed.
>>
>>31351438
It was in retaliation for breaking the fender off the lunar rover
>>
>>31345833
>""depressingly low salary""

>drive by police station every day
>big sign advertising starting pay as $50-60k/yr
>huge benefits like insurance and pension
okay
>>
>>31351463

Elaboration is not corroboration.
>>
Idk why everyone in this thread is acting like its impossible to shoot someone in the leg. Cops should be trained enough not to shoot to kill. Shooting to kill should be a last resort.
>>
>>31351569
Shooting someone In the leg is shooting to kill. It's pretty hard to draw a straight line through a human body and not have it go through something important.
>>
>>31348180
Thats wrong, but okay.
>>
>>31346095
Kek, I've dealt with the police 4-5 times in my youth. I've been patted down twice and detained. And it was actually for a couple things I did that were wrong.

I was always respectful and followed their commands and never had a problem, didn't even get arrested when they could've shit canned me.

I trust the police because I'm not a fucking actual nigger with no respect for the law.
>>
>>31344297
Cant protect and serve if you are shot dead.
>>
>>31351771
>didn't even get arrested when they could've shit canned me.

Im assuming you're white?
>>
>>31351795
Should I assume you are black?
>>
File: 1473844922400.gif (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473844922400.gif
119KB, 400x400px
>>31351610
>Shooting someone In the leg is shooting to kill.

No its not. Sure you may still die, but its way better than getting ahot in the chest.

>It's pretty hard to draw a straight line through a human body and not have it go through something important.

Maybe cops should be better trained then.
>>
File: AIM FER THE ARM.png (243KB, 603x781px) Image search: [Google]
AIM FER THE ARM.png
243KB, 603x781px
>>31343356
Do these faggots know anything about anatomy?
>Shoot for arm or leg
>Hit
>Dinduist bleeds out
Or
>Shoot for arm or leg
>miss
>Dinduist kills you or you hit a bystander
>>
>>31351838
Or maybe not, and cops should just shoot criminals dead.

Because I'm not shooting my attacker in the legs.
>>
>>31351838
when was the last time you shot a pistol at a range?
>>
File: 1474040390547.jpg (17KB, 193x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474040390547.jpg
17KB, 193x320px
>>31351828
No, why would you think that? And you didn't answer the question.
>>
>>31343712
But the USSR performed anti-Jewish pogroms...
>>
>>31351856
Because if you are white, thus you should have no problems with cops.

If you are black though, you should get back to Africa.

And no, I'm asian, no problem with cops.
>>
>>31351857
That forces them to go abroad.
>>
File: 1474015248394.jpg (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474015248394.jpg
376KB, 1280x720px
>>31351846
>Or maybe not, and cops should just shoot criminals dead.

Well thats a terrible thing to say, you don't know these people. They have families and lives just like you. Just because they've made a mistake does not mean they deserve death.

>>31351856
Why does that matter?
>>
>>31351892
Or they should because they are criminals.
>>
>>31345412
Dongus Jones
>>
>>31351928
Should people caught doing drugs be killed?
>>
>>31352013
Yes, yes, they should.
>>
File: 1474041217586.gif (1MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474041217586.gif
1MB, 500x400px
>>31352023
Ok so i just realized im talking to a crazy person. Please grab the nearest gun and blow you're brains out. Thanks!
>>
>>31343961

I agree with what you're saying, but situation doesn't really apply. It was a 100% clean shoot. But when a cop shoots a guy for "reaching towards his waistband" or shoots a dog, then what you said is totally true. I would rather see a cop get shot or bitten than give officers a free pass to shoot anything and ask questions later.
>>
>>31350652
I thought it was UK 2.0?
>>
>>31352069
Maybe you should kill yourself first?
>>
>>31352092
Your hatred for officers don't mean they have to get shot/get biten.
>>
File: Texas_Tat.jpg (13KB, 236x255px) Image search: [Google]
Texas_Tat.jpg
13KB, 236x255px
>>31343920
UNT grad here, live nearby. You going to Eagle Peak or somewhere else?
>>
>>31352069

>you're

Kill yourself desu.
>>
>>31351770
Is that Rocco. Naaawwwwwiiiccce
>>
>>31345833
Just go to the TXDPS Highway Patrol page and see the salary. Making over 100k in less than 6 yrs.
>>
>>31343774
Fellow comet here, what program are you in?

Senior ME here
>>
Well I know a sergeant in the Michigan State Police that gets paid about 100k a year (he's about 20 or so years into the job)
>>
>>31346095
Well I know a sergeant in the Michigan State Police that gets paid about 100k a year (he's about 20 or so years into the job)
>>
>>31351838
Maybe 13 year olds shouldn't try to be THUG AS FUQ piece of shit and pull a BB gun on a cop and should fucking behave like a normal 13 year old.
>>
>>31343961
You're an absolute fucking idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31344195
Obligatory

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ccvr8gt1doI
>>
>>31347910
Germany is fucking horrible and shouldn't be a leading example for everything except fucking it's own people.
>>
File: Eat It.png (67KB, 251x339px) Image search: [Google]
Eat It.png
67KB, 251x339px
>>31343961
This bait, it was made for me. Too bad it's stale.
>>
>>31350652
>it taking its final form, when we literally become USSR2.0
it won't happen. our hell will be privately owned this time around.

globalisation is weakening the power of governments.
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.