[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal Hollywood is at it again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Costanza.jpg (293KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
293KB, 894x894px
>M-m-muh gun control in Washington isn't working, better hire some actors some hipsters know and try to make big!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMUkfmUu44k
>>
>>31340565
Just describe it so I don't have to give them any jewtub shekels.
>>
File: ......Busta.png (135KB, 239x387px) Image search: [Google]
......Busta.png
135KB, 239x387px
>>31340585
>There's 5 million gun owners! Bang bang!
>Main actress goes on political lobby to push fun control
Only reason why movie is relevant is because they have some britfag in other movies I'll never see in there and Jessica Chastain, another actress I've never seen in movies and only hipsters and die hard Law and Order fans know.
>>
>>31340565
Hopefully she gets shot in the movie
>>
Her deliver in the trailer is cringeworthy so I don't expect the actual film to be any better.
>muh strong women
>lets push some gun grabbing agenda
Contrived bullshit, just another reason not to watch the electric jew or to, at the very least be extremely selective of what you watch.
>>
>>31340565
why even give it attention, nobody is gonna be racing to the theaters to watch a preachy lecture on gun control anyway. It won't do well
>>
Has no one seen Nolan's Interstellar?
Chastain is amazing.
That said I agree the films message is bullshit.
That said I appreciate them making her look semi sociopathic & obsessed with wining for the sake of the win so it's not all evil corporations picking on the noble innocent crusader.
>>
>>31341040
Hipsters and people like my sister will. She'll come home and talk about how "intelligent it was" and so on.
>>
This will be dumped in late January, mark my words
>>
>>31341076
Interstellar was garbage, I don't even remember any of the actors. Just some pretty special effects
that one movie based on a book with Marky Mark Wahlberg stuck on Mars was better
>>
>>31341192
The depiction of a black hole in Interstellar was far more realistic than any movie so far.
With that said, the director had them tone down the realism so at least it would be recognizable for what it was.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.