[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if there was a war with usa and russia when would it or what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Cold-War-610x356.jpg (38KB, 610x356px) Image search: [Google]
Cold-War-610x356.jpg
38KB, 610x356px
if there was a war with usa and russia

when would it or what sort of things would have to happen for nukes to be fired/used

also would jets be able to intercept them?
>>
Dude, we would slaughter any country on the planet.

We spend 11.6 million dollars per DAY fighting ISIS.

Want to see a trillion? Fuck with the United States.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this website.
>>
>>31337788
>>337788
>>7788
>>88

Dauyum man, if this isnt a sign youre fucking right, I dont know either...
>>
>>31337788
this.
But also it would be far better if we teamed up.
Im tired of the loomong Russian threat that has never materialized. The cold war is over, they helped us in Afghanistan and we train their Soldiers in Alaska....can we just be allies now? We are acting like highschool students, talking shit about each other, pushingg each other...but beneath it all we are in love, ....At least thats how it went down with my Russian wife!
>>
But russia is friend, why you so mad?
>>
>>31337860
I think you dont under stand

War is never about idologies or killing or what colour the flag is or what skin your colur is or who your god is what language you speak or what food you eat

Its all about money and buying arms

Posted from my iphone
>>
>>31337926
No you dont get it.
We have actual threats to both our nations. ISIS for one, China for another, not to mention the growing threat that is the EU (lets be super all inclusive, but fuck over anyone who doesnt want to join).
Plus any number of mini-threats all over the world are more than enough to feed the Mil Ind Complex.
A US/Russian alliance flies in the face of our frenemies and puts the two biggest powers on the same side. The EU wants us to remain enemies, because it distracts us from the shady shit they are doing, like trying to destroy western society.
>>
>>31339317
>The EU wants us to remain enemies, because it distracts us from the shady shit they are doing, like trying to destroy western society.

You realise that the EU was an American project for a federalised Europe, correct?
>>
>>31339317
>EU
>Backed by the US
>Threat

>China
>Threat

The reason why the narrative of "the cold war never ended!" is bullshit is because the US today has no clearly defined fucking enemies.

China? Your best customer/producer?
EU? Your pets?
>>
>>31339317
>join us

You do understand the first 12 stares of eu were there to trade and block of the east so they didnt have to do business with them and could blocade them and not compete with each other

Also

All the fear mongoring does is make nations to buy arms and shit llok at sk they were plaing on getring a miscle defense system the population protested aginst it and all of a sudden a nuke test happens with a 5.7 earthquake and suddenly usa sends its bombers

Sent from my iphone
>>
>>31339372
Usa has an enemy its the tereorist its going to be a never ending war as the enemy will never end
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.