[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tp9sf.jpg (15KB, 535x393px) Image search: [Google]
tp9sf.jpg
15KB, 535x393px
http://www.impactguns.com/century-tp9sf-special-forces-desert-9mm-waccesory-kit-2-18-rd-mags-787450348202.aspx
>>
This version is single action
>>
>>31337445

>TURKSHIT
>>
>supporting turkroaches
>>
>>31337479
>>31337569
THIS
>>
do not buy roach guns.
>>
on one hand I hate turks, on the other hand I'm poor and the genocide deniers make affordable guns
>>
Good gun. You don't see any Indians but you still buy S&Ws and Winchesters, stop vomiting your anti-Turkish memes.
>>
Great gun. I have the V2 Model in black on my side right now. I have at least 1000 rounds through it with no problems. Can't beat the turkshit for 350 including a great holster!
>>
>>31338854
>great holster
>serpa
>Ijustshotmyself.wmv
>>
>>31337445
>turk shit

git out
>>
Serpa holsters are great! Idiots that pull the trigger when they draw their weapon are the problem!
>>
File: 1472704753575.jpg (14KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1472704753575.jpg
14KB, 316x316px
>Buying firearms from a Muslim country
>Buying firearms from a country that's already ruined most of the shotguns on the US market.

If you're a poorfag just buy the S&W SD9VE.
>>
I quit buying S&W when they bent over for Clinton and put the little stupid key lock on their guns in the 90's
>>
>burgers this asshurt
Funny. I wonder if America will ever make good guns again.

Ruger is okay though.
>>
And the SD9VE was a blatent patent infringment on Glock and I bet they are still paying them for that. The Canik TP9 is the gun S&W probably wishes they stole.
>>
I have many Rugers, none came with a funny little key to unlock them. Fine firearms
>>
File: 20160909_163738.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_163738.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I own a TP9 SA, pretty nice gun desu, esp at Makarov prices. The SD9VE and SR9E are good contenders as well, so I would recommend trying all 3 and seeing which one is you favorite. I personally chose the TP9 because of the very short trigger reset travel and it just felt better to me.
Reasonably accurate, goodish ergos, and high capacity make it a good addition if your poor. Again this is just my personal exp with the gun, so go out and please sample the ones listed about as well.
>>
>>31338495
This implies I'm mad about what happened to the wagonburners
living near a rez made me hate the fucking whiskey thieves with a passion, we should have finished the job
>>
>>31337445
Here is why you buy it over other cheap guns. Factory mags are 25 bucks. You can modify m9 mags if you want 30 rounders. Uses CZ75 sights. Can fit a lot of PPQ holsters.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.