[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1 to Waco, how OK is my dog going to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: glawk_omg_fido.jpg (679KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
glawk_omg_fido.jpg
679KB, 1600x1200px
On a scale of 1 to Waco, how OK is my dog going to be?
>>
>>31336043

I'd say about a Ruby Ridge
>>
>>31336043
All I see here is a short barreled rifle =^}
>>
>>31336043
What is the point of this? Do you have trex arms? I've never understood why SBRs are useful. Pistols with stocks seem like a waste of fucking time.
>>
OP here - at the moment it's just a bunch of parts, and as you can see not fully assembled. I can tell you that even from just slapping it together, it will never be a viable platform for anything more than fun.

>main con - the "pig nose" flex of the frame at the rail area means that the foregrip has to be babied, or the sight rail moves. Not significantly, but enough.

A hand-over triggerguard grip may work. Anyone got any thoughts/suggestions?
>>
>>31336068
Just for fun.

Though it could have been amazing... on an iron glock it could be brilliant.
>>
>>31336043

You're about a Europeen

>>31336068

>He doesn't oper8
>Laughingwhores.topkek
>>
OP here. For anyone interested, it's a Lone Wolf 9" barrel, Gen 3 Glawk, Chinese alibaba aluminium rail (actually not a bad piece at all; the weak link is the frame), Blackhawk foregrip (also nice), Burris fastfire, and FAB defense Israel stock.
>>
>>31336169
Intredasting, but why not just get one of these?

http://www.mechtechsys.com/
>>
I hate what the nfa did to pistol stocks. I want the glorious history of the pistols like the C96 to live on.
>>
File: no_grip.jpg (614KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
no_grip.jpg
614KB, 1600x1200px
>>31336124
>"You're about a European"

This is why I come here.

Workshopping it; the foregrip is gone. Is very comfortable hand over hand - plus it aids in mag changes/slide release. The stock makes strong hand thumb mag releases difficult. Could work defensively like this, plus you can use iron sights.
>>
>>31336193
Not legal...
>>
>>31336275
How is it not? Says on the site that they asked the ATF and ATF told them it was. Links are provided in the FAQ, it's even the first question.
>>
>>31336043
Just shoot on private land. No biggie.
>>
>>31336321
not legal in my country :-)
>>
File: Keltec.jpg (10KB, 535x223px) Image search: [Google]
Keltec.jpg
10KB, 535x223px
Looks comp to a kel tec
>>
File: not atf.jpg (36KB, 298x470px) Image search: [Google]
not atf.jpg
36KB, 298x470px
hes gonna be fine =]
>>
>>31336043

OP DELET THIS THEY'RE GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BURN DOWN YOUR DOG
>>
>>31336517
you live in a shit country
>>
Someome at a gunshow was selling these stocks for like $20 ea. They were also selling "solvent traps". was it a good idea not to buy?
>>
>>31336814
the $20 ones are probably the airshit ones made in china. Look for "ISRAEL" or it's shitty wok plastic
>>
>>31336849
yeah, it felt pretty flimsy, they said it was made in israel, but on the stock it said something about it being made in afghanistan
>>
>>31336267
>>31336124
I'm confused, what do Europeans have to do with the ATF murdering dogs?
>>
File: gunsmith cats kek.jpg (36KB, 686x564px) Image search: [Google]
gunsmith cats kek.jpg
36KB, 686x564px
>>31336043
I hope you have said your final goodbyes to your pupper.

They are coming.

Also
>Filename
>>
your dog wont freak out but it will think youre a massive faggot
>>
>>31336043
>>31336267
off the charts it's
Handheld genocide
you are one sick S.O.B.
>>
>>31336090
get a metal 80% and make it into whatever form of weapon you want
>>
>>31336877

In yuroland, the legal definitions of "pistol" and "rifle" are different than those in the US, so nobody really cares if you put a stock and/or vertical grip on a handgun.
>>
I'd say start digging a grave, but might as well dig two. Atf is like a country song they take your wife and your dog, and leave you broken and in jail.
> ATFs face when
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.