[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think it would be like to actually be in a total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: ww2 wehmacht.jpg (133KB, 1200x699px) Image search: [Google]
ww2 wehmacht.jpg
133KB, 1200x699px
What do you think it would be like to actually be in a total war? not this pussy proxy war bullshit, but actual two countries at war?
>>
>>31318535
I don't know because that would mean having to serve the state, which is evil on to itself.
>>
>>31318557
Gay.
>>
>>31318591
Rather be a fag then a statist dog.
>>
>>31318638
Dogs or fag will still die horribly or survive to be horrific.
>>
It would be a shame, I think. Two developed countries destroying one another is a disappointing setback for humankind
>>
>>31318736
/thread
>>
>>31318535
I suppose it would be less stressful than fighting insurgents.
>>
>>31318535
Depends.
Where do you live? How old are you? What branch would you be in? What department? What specific job? Who are you fighting? What started it? How hard is the fighting you take part in, if any? Who has which allies? Who do you serve under? Which units do you fight against?
Who knows, maybe you'll just end up spending seven years dealing with paperwork in an a military office block somewhere, bored off your ass until you read on twitter that its all over. Maybe you'll get your head blown off in your first ambush by 'Shaky' Steve who's supposed to have your back.

Give me variables, bitch.
>>
>>31318803

sure cause modern military sure as hell won't use guerilla tactics AND all the other shit.
>>
>>31318535
>>31318535

>implying that it wouldn't escalate to nuclear war, culminating in the destruction of mankind
>>
>>31318736
What are you, some kind of fucking pansy communist?
>>
>>31318856
>Spain declares war on Portugal
>somehow leads to Nuclear War
Not everyone has nukes fuckhead, nor would it necessarily lead to nuclear war.
Oddly enough, the people with their fingers on the button, know exactly what the implications are, they know there are no winners, its not really a case of 'any country with nuclear weapons will start a nuclear holocaust if it fights another country with nuclear weapons'.
>>
>>31318685
So long as its not under the banner of the state.
>>
>>31318856
Mankind will not end due to Nuclear war.
>>
>>31318867
No. Communists don't have developed countries.
>>
>>31318535
War is hell. Total war more so.

Remember that most of europe was demolished by WW2, and with primitive weapons to boot. WW1 left belgium basically a wasteland due to the artillery fire. Half a million casualties from a single offensive, that only won 6 miles of ground.
Stalingrad was turned into a warzone when the tide of war turned. Leningrad was nearly starved out.
They're still finding wrecked tanks and aircraft from WW2, over 70 years on.

Now, assuming there's no rich countries to bail everyone out after the war, you'd end up stuck in a cycle of wars as people take revenge. They'd grow, and then shrink again as the supply of arms and soldiers shrinks.

And conscription would strip the workforce out and ship them off to die in droves, while airpower turned their homes to rubble.
>>
>>31318919
Anti state types have issues. State types have issues. Manipulative types exploit issues. Lower casts fight suffer and die. Upper cast profits. Cycle repeats. You can be anti state all you want but you are still just as used up
>>
>>31318919
My god that was the most cringe worthy 7th grade bullshit I've ever read.
>>
>>31318535
Hell
>>
It would be people bombing each other from beyond visual range.
>>
>>31319112
Removing the state mitigates peoples power over others.
>>
>>31319489
t.bootlicker
>>
>>31320118
You can always move to another state if you don't like yours anon.
>>
>>31320118
>not wanting to be part of a proud homogeneous society where bravery and honesty are extolled alongside traditional values and culture and a sense of duty is instilled into all young men and women in service to the Fuhrer

You sound like some kind of pansy faggot freedom-hating pinko liberal Nazi-hater.
>>
it'll be loud.

lots of yelling

things like that
>>
The 1st world won't tolerate it anymore. War has become too expensive, in human and financial cost. The loss of a single aircraft carrier, even if only half the crew went down with it would be a national tragedy.
>>
>>31320292

Glad to see that america's plan for fighting WW3 is to kick up its feet at the very first loss of any single piece of equipment and cry about how it "isn't fair".

No wonder your country is going down the tubes. There's not a single person in it with a pair of testicles or a brain.
>>
>>31320154
>freedom hating
>nazi hating

Choose one
>>
>>31320212

The only accurate post in this thread.

The rest of you are literal children.
>>
>>31320308
>No wonder your country is going down the tubes
And what irrelevant yuropoor shithole do you hail form?
>>
>>31318905
For whatever reason thinking of spain nuking Portugal out of nowhere really made me laugh. I just doubled over and had pain kind of laughter. Fuck thanks m8
>>
>>31320118
t. milk drinker
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.