[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never actually get into a situation where you will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1450857299080.jpg (42KB, 559x510px) Image search: [Google]
1450857299080.jpg
42KB, 559x510px
>you will never actually get into a situation where you will actually get to use your gun to defend your own life or the lives of others

This is the worst feel. Like it or not, guns are for killing bad people when you or your friends are threatened. If you aren't going to get into these situations, then unless you have a lot of disposable income, using your weapon for sport or a hobby is not feasible.

I hate being a poorfag, and I hate that I'll never get to use my weapon. I spent an entire paycheck on a Ruger 9E. For what /k/? For what?
>>
>>31313068
for ur mom lol
>>
>>31313068
>you will never actually get into a situation where you will actually get to use your gun to defend your own life or the lives of others

That is probably a good thing desu

I wouldn't ever want to kill or harm someone unless I was defending myself.
>>
>>31313068
Do you get angry blueballs about your house catching fire so you can use your fire extinguisher?

If not, consider what lead you to become such cancer.
>>
>>31313324
You house gets damaged in a house fire. If you shoot someone in self defense you come out unscathed. Really bad analogy.
>>
File: 6574567467457.gif (844KB, 268x278px) Image search: [Google]
6574567467457.gif
844KB, 268x278px
>>31313068
While most of us fantasize about being the hero and saving the day by shooting all the bad guys. Real life is a fucking bitch. Even if you righteously defend yourself or others you are likely to be tied up in legal horseshit for up to a decade after. Draining your finances and making you pretty much unhirable, especially if the shooting has any kind of "racial" element. I say it is hard to find a new job because you will absolutely be let go from your own if anyone so much as raises a stink about it. Some random irate customer thinks you are the devil and the whole business supports your murder. Phfffff-gone.

Not to mention the threat to your own life. Drawing because you have no choice is one thing but drawing in a situation you could have run from is crazy dangerous. It is absolutely possible you end up fucking up, stove piping or dropping a mag, or shooting your own fucking leg in the heat of the moment.

A real responsible CCW carries because he must be prays he never has to.
>>
>>31313341
>If you shoot someone in self defense you come out unscathed
retards actually believe this
>>
>>31313341
Do you go around hoping someone will have a heat attack so you can do CPR? Waiting anxiously at restaurants crossing your fingers in the hope someone will choke and you can show off your Heimlich maneuver?

>Implying you know CPR
>>
>>31313068

Good. I hope I never do.
>>
>>31313375
I actually am red cross certified. There's a shitload of events that go down in my city and I usually attend them. You shoudl try it. I've gotten certified for excel and python at my local library. I've learned how to survive in the woods at my local REI.

You should get out more anon. Life needs to be more exciting for you guys. You're such stick in the muds.
>>
>>31313068
If they day does not require an AK, it is good.
>>
>>31313068
Too late already did.
>>
>>31313068
Guns can also be used for hunting and for like you said sport. Plus to use a cliche analogy it's kind of like having a fire extinguisher or CPR training. You probably won't use it, but if you need to, you really need to.
>>
>>31313409
Normies out now, if your life was so good you wouldn't be on /k/ I can guarantee that.
>>
>>31313068
Thats not the worse feel.
Having a good job opportunity present itself and possibly fucking it up cause your anxiety wont let you leave the house is worse.
Not having anyone to talk to cause your friend turned into an asshole is a worse feel.
Being depressed and knowing that this job and a steady income will help but not being able to find the motovation is a worse feel.
>>
>>31313068
There is something fundamentally wrong with you

Buying a weapon with the hopes of one day (albeit legally) using it to kill another person is indicative of someone with unhealthy power fantasies

There's nothing wrong with wanting to save people or being a hero but actively hoping to kill another person through legal means is fucked, dude. Get therapy. People like you are what gun grabbers are always shrieking about. Stop proving them right.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.