[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arex Rex Zero 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: COB_4718-660x440.jpg (106KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
COB_4718-660x440.jpg
106KB, 660x440px
Hey /k/, been looking at SIGs (I was in love with the 226 legion) lately, and stumbled upon this beauty. I don't like the safety, or the size of the grips, but everything else is exactly what I want. I love SA/DA and I'm interested in the decocker doubling as the slide stop. Its not a SIG, but its got 99% of what I want for $600 MSRP vs $900 or above for a SIG.

Military Arms Channel did a video torture testing the Rex vs the SIG 226 Legion and found that the SIG failed horribly in comparison to the Rex. Anyone have any experience with the Rex? Seen one? Shot one? Own one?
>>
>>31313065
Stop buying the meme edition

Mk25, West German or don't bother
>>
>>31313081
explain dis
>>
>>31313081
How is it the meme edition if it actually outperforms a SIG in a torture test?
>>
File: sigstoppage.jpg (356KB, 799x615px) Image search: [Google]
sigstoppage.jpg
356KB, 799x615px
WOOP WOOP WOOP

THE P226 IS SHIT

I'M GOING TO DEAL WITH A MANUAL SAFETY BECAUSE ONE DAY I'M GOING TO FALL INTO MUD AND GET MUD ALL OVER MY P226 IF I BOUGHT ONE AND DIE RIGHT THEN AND THERE

WOOP WOOP WOOP

There. Also buy some Slip 2000, dunk the everloving shit out of your Arex in it because it's similar to a Sig, a gun that rusts when you look at it and who knows man, shit will always hit the fan.

Is this the reaction that you wanted? Of course it was, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>31313274
For a gun that's supposed to have "legendary reliability," it certainly failed right off the fucking bat.

I haven't made my decision yet. I'm still heavily considering the Mk 25. The alluring price tag of the Rex is the major reason I'm putting it up for consideration.
>>
>>31313386
It's beside it was brand new right out of the box. The gun hasn't cycled nearly enough rounds to polish the tolerances and allowances that allow it to function without using +p+ ammo.

Besides, Military arms had become full retard tier lately, going for the bait shit they know will generate views. Fucking get a Beretta 92fs and be done with it.
>>
File: 1394847422436.jpg (7KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1394847422436.jpg
7KB, 128x128px
>>31313441
>Military arms had become full retard tier lately, going for the bait shit they know will generate views.

This. Guy's a retard with too much money as opposed to sense. He isn't a shooting enthusiast, he's a gear enthusiast through and through. Buys a $6,000 gun, makes one video showing it off then shelves it forever.
>mfw that video of a guy doing a flawless water and mud test with his VP9 in response to MAC's test
>>
File: 1398214610877.jpg (67KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1398214610877.jpg
67KB, 282x341px
>>31313441
>>31313473
>Military arms had become full retard tier lately, going for the bait shit they know will generate views.

I haven't seen a lot of stuff from him so I'd be lying if I said I knew if that was the truth.

I was just looking for opinions. I don't take that torture test as the end all answer to my dilemma, I was simply using it as a resource that is shaping my decision, especially since SIGs are supposedly know for their "to-hell-and-back" reliability. I was quite shocked and thought the SIG would do very well.

>It's beside it was brand new right out of the box. The gun hasn't cycled nearly enough rounds to polish the tolerances and allowances that allow it to function without using +p+ ammo.

I hadn't considered that.
>>
>>31313081
>don't buy the meme edition, get either of these two memes instead.

Nah
>>
>>31313441
>The gun hasn't cycled nearly enough rounds to polish the tolerances and allowances that allow it to function without using +p+ ammo.

Speaking of bait shit
Gotta say, I've seen some dumb shit but I've never seen anything like polished tolerances or needing +p to function
>>
I actually own one of these. I can say the grips feel better in person. Although they feel kind of cheesy compared to the rest of the gun (hopefully there will be some aftermarket support for it). The finish is fucking outstanding though, no machine marks any wear, evenly applied finish to all surfaces with no discrepancies at all. The fit is really good, so no slop or play in the gun. I to be honest compared to all of Sig Saurs P226s I have handled I have to say this is the better gun over all. Also the trigger is super slick. On SA its about 5.5 bound pull but its so smooth that it feels more like 4.5 pounds, even on SA its still super smooth. So if your thinking about getting one do it. The manual safety if pretty annoying to be honest but its a small price to pay for such an excellent gun.
>>
DA/SA guns are outdated garbage anyway, if you don't buy a striker fired gun nowadays you're an idiot. If you love Sig so much, the P320 is most certainly their best pistol to date, possibly even a little better than a Glock.
>>
File: leva_strana.jpg (21KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
leva_strana.jpg
21KB, 600x450px
>>31313065
Its basically a really updated and modern version of the Zastava CZ999 pistol ( also the EZ9/EZ40) unless the internals have changed thats just me though feel free to correct me
>>
File: ez40.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ez40.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>
>>31314872
>Putting a fucking Block on a pedestal

Shit balance, shit ergos, shit trigger, shit sights and snappier recoil in any given caliber. The best plastic gun still pales in comparison to a base p226.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.