[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which nation's branch is the biggest embarrassment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: the air force.jpg (92KB, 540x351px) Image search: [Google]
the air force.jpg
92KB, 540x351px
Which is the reigning king for this biggest modern embarrassment?

Only one US branch can't handle nuclear weapons, has in depth arguments about AIDS with its top E-9, is responsible for the joke that is the F-35 program, has the biggest joke of a SOF element, has the most fatties, and is directly responsible for the success of the 9-11 attacks,.
>>
Impotent rage from a boot, the thread.
>>
>>31310273
>Only one US branch can't handle nuclear weapons
The Army has nukes? I would mention the Marines and Coast Guard but we both know the excuses you have ready for these.
>>
The Marines are probably the biggest, being that they rape every brown person they meet, and are directly responsible for the US being hated in various localities around the world where they were there to make allies.
>>
>>31310273
>Airforce doesn't have nukes
What do you mean by this?

Drones are pretty nifty too

If any one branch is shit, it's the army. How cucked can you be to promote a guy to your highest position when he openly talked about how you shouldn't even exist in peacetime.
>>
>>31310399
This is true if we are looking at entire service branches. Japan is proof, look at the difference between Yokosuka and Okinawa.

As far as SOF go the SEALS are the most embarrassing for the USA, handily beating out the Marine Raiders. MARSOC's embarrassing situation in Afghanistan pales in comparison to the fuckups of SEALS.
>>
>>31310273
> is responsible for the joke that is the F-35 program

Are you talking about the Marines involvement with the F-35 project.

>has the biggest joke of a SOF element

Yup, marines.
>>
>>31310354

didn't they have demolition nukes in the cold war? and the Davy Crockett
>>
>>
File: Army%20Fat.jpg (46KB, 604x467px) Image search: [Google]
Army%20Fat.jpg
46KB, 604x467px
>>
>Only one US branch can't handle nuclear weapons

I assume you're talking about the single incident that happened over a decade ago and has never been repeated since?

Oh yeah, that totally proves everything. By all means let's disband an entire branch over one fuck-up that resulted in zero casualties.
>>
>>31310514
>not being smart enough (and not in a "i scored 98 on my ASVAB and still joined the infantry" way) to join the service with an AFSC dedicated to giving you towels at the gym.
>>
File: USAF.jpg (42KB, 450x540px) Image search: [Google]
USAF.jpg
42KB, 450x540px
>>
File: Security Forces Air Force.jpg (28KB, 694x306px) Image search: [Google]
Security Forces Air Force.jpg
28KB, 694x306px
>>31310526
>smart
Meme man, meme man, what do you see?
>>
File: USMC_MSOR_logo.svg.png (281KB, 800x984px) Image search: [Google]
USMC_MSOR_logo.svg.png
281KB, 800x984px
>>31310497

Are the current Marine Raider Regiments really that AIDSy?
>>
File: Air Force Weapons Training.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Air Force Weapons Training.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
>>31310526
>>
>>31310522
>single
You mean multiple?
>>
>>
Is it true that 90% of the Air Force is some pilot's fluffer?

The only respectable Air Force members seems to be the fighter pilots who are 1% of the Air Force. Everyone else exists to get him to half mast.
>>
File: USAF Boot Camp.jpg (71KB, 759x768px) Image search: [Google]
USAF Boot Camp.jpg
71KB, 759x768px
>>
>>31310531
>>31310664
>>31310687
>>31310706

>facebook memes

How is DEP?
>>
has the biggest joke of a SOF element

I thought the PJs were well regarded among other SOF?
>>
>>31310962
they are. along with TACP's, ALO's, and CRO's. only missinformed children and the marines think they dont do anything
>>
>>31310460
possibly because seals have been around the whole war, with MARSOC being around since only 2007.

More missions = more opportunity to fuck up.
>>
>>31310962
PJs are, fucking everyone loves those guys
>>
>>31311200

>only missinformed children and the marines

Stop repeating yourself.
>>
>>31310702

almost everything the Air Force does is intended to get planes in the air and those flying them taken care of. PJs rescue downed pilots/aircrew. CCTs offer ATC in austere locations. TACPs get weapons on target efficiently.

then again, the Army exists to "close with and destroy the enemy" via tanks, artillery, organic air support, and dudes with rifles. the Navy gets ships underway as their job so they can exercise seapower in its various forms. it's not a bad thing. just a reality of how the military is.
>>
>>31310273
Why do you think the F-35 is a joke?
>>
>>31311259
http://wtkr.com/2014/07/18/former-vb-navy-seal-sentenced-for-selling-military-weapons-ammunition/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/7-navy-seals-disciplined-for-role-with-video-game/
>>
>>31310460
> MARSOC's embarrassing situation in Afghanistan pales in comparison to the fuckups of SEALS.
isn't even true. That story is old bs.
>>
>>31310399
> raping every brown person the meet.

Where did you think new marines came from?
>>
>>31310273
The entire US government ( in face every state ), is an embarrassment to the human race and would do well to be dismantled.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x324px
>>31310906
Found the airman
Face it airforce is the laughing stock. How long to boot has a gender reassignment phase for you guys?
>>
>>31312149
Tee hee. Sure thing. By the way, these grapes are delish! Too bad you failed kindy to be allowed to eat them. Your taste buds would register them as sour too. Tsk tsk. Too bad.
>>
>>31310273
Retarded from the very beginning. I'm USAF Security Forces, and I guard many, many, many nukes.
>>
>>31310273
The biggest emnarassment is the PR department. Any branch could get away with it if the shills were good enough. Apparently they are not, even the shills that go here that post pukes about the F-35 aren't up to par.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.