[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Suppressor Meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14

File: SilencerCo-Omega-Suppressor.jpg (161KB, 1243x371px) Image search: [Google]
SilencerCo-Omega-Suppressor.jpg
161KB, 1243x371px
Does anyone else just not get they hype for suppressors?

For starters - I have 4 suppressors. One I purchased, the other three were won in a drawing and I paid the stamps because why the fuck not. 2x 308's including pic related, a 556, and a 22.

I just don't fucking care about them. I never use them regardless of what I'm shooting and here's why -

1) Aside from the 22 they're still loud as fuck.

2) They make my DI guns run like shit. (in b4 "adjustable gasblock" jewscheme)

3) Added weight up front, throws weight of otherwise well-balanced guns off

4) Added length

5) Cleaning is 3x-4x worse. Even on my piston guns. Shit gets everywhere.

6) Added expense of buying QD mounts for all the guns I don't shoot them on

7) They aren't even impressive. 100% of responses after firing a suppressed rifle in a man's caliber are "That doesn't really do much, does it."

I just don't understand where the fad came from that suppressors are awesome and worth the cost/time/litany of drawbacks. If I could sell them as easily as other firearms I'd do so in a second.
>>
>>31306366
It's because they're like the forbidden fruit. Everyone wants one because they're highly regulated and long wait times to get one.
>>
you are probably right... Im waiting on 2 dissapointments. can't wait to taste the blowback.
>>
>>31306385

That's what got me, I guess. Plus all the internet cool-guy talk about how expensive rifles need cans, etc. I'd have much rather put the money into more guns/ammo.

If I could sell them as easily as other firearms I'd do it in a second.
>>
>>31306366
I agree. The only thing I'd bother suppressing is a 22 to b able to shoot it without earpro, but the only 22 rifle I own has a 28" barrel so it's already quiet enough to shoot without plugs. If we didn't need cuckstamps for them and they were cheap I might buy one for an ar just to do it, but as it is I can't be fucked to get one.
>>
>>31306366
Not really. Once I started getting into guns and learned that the hollywood meme of a suppressor can make a .50 sound like a cap gun is a complete jew trick, I lost any interest in them as a source of fun or interest.
>>
>>31306394
i hope that at least my pistol suppressor is worth it for home defense though, at least it's somewhat hearing safe indoors
>>
>>31306366
I think it's a bunch of commando/socom wannabe shit myself. It either that and/or loudeners.
>>
Lrn2subsonicammo
>>
>>31306366
Agreed. I would only get a suppressor for a .22 and spend the rest of the money on SBRs SBS and destructive devices... if I had money for that, that is.
>>
>>31306403

One thing to keep in mind, especially with handguns - suppressors are an afterthought. Almost 0 pistols (or rifles for that matter) were designed to be suppressed, and as such will run like shit. It's a balancing act to get firearms to run properly to begin with - now you add a bunch of weight and extra gas into the mix and it's really a miracle if it works at all.

That's another annoyance I've found with mine. As soon as something fucks up and you ask for advice/help, the same internet commandos give you a "well that's part of suppressing, abhorrent unreliability, duh stupid" answers.
>>
>ITT Poor Fags

Seriously though, I own a Saker 662 and an Osprey 45 - the Osprey was entirely worth the cost - I run it on an MPX pistol with brace for home defense with 147gr subsonics. Shit sounds like wet thumps when fired.

The saker, while good at making my AR hearing safe, still leaves the gun very fucking loud.

Currently waiting on a Salvo 12 solely because of my VEPR 12.
>>
>>31306366
Yeah, suppressing the 22 makes it fine without earpro, so you get more comfortable, convenient plinking. The only way to really get the same benefit with 308 and 556 is to pair the suppressors with subsonic ammo, but subsonic is worthless for hunting, and 22 is more fun for plinking.
>>
smells like samefag itt

Its a suppressor dipshit

Its makes things quieter which can be immensely fucking helpful

if its fucking up your DI guns maybe you should get an adjustable gas block, piston kit, or a different rifle. Or stop bitching about people liking things you dont.

It makes the neighbors less likely to bitch. Less likely to scare off prey. You wont deafen your wife and kids if someone breaks in and you need to shoot them.

Hundreds of applications. fucking autists
>>
I also agree. I have two SBRs and have zero interest in suppressors. I'd rather spend the money on quality electronic ear protection that will last forever and work on every single gun. Even if they weren't regulated I'm not particularly sure I'd bother with more than like one.
>>
>>31306417

lrn 2 real calibers. Subsonic 308 has the ballistics of a pumpkin.

>>31306437

>m-my suppressors were worth it! I g-get lots of like on instagram

Read the OP, I have suppressors. They're shit.
>>
>>31306443
make sure the people who live with you all have electronic ear pro too. And make sure when someone breaks in they all immediately wake up and turn on and don their electronic earpros.

maybe if you live alone you can attempt to justify it
>>
>>31306449
Pics of your suppressors please

they make things quieter

whats the fuckin problem dickbag
>>
>>31306437
Besides 22s for quiet plinking suppressing a HD pistol is the only other use Id care about for them

>>31306441
Learn to read the IP count, newfag.
>>
>>31306462

Sure, what's your name? I'll write it on the timestamp so you can't claim shoopery.
>>
If they don't make the gun hearing safe, and comfortably hearing safe not just lol140dB, there's very little point to them.
I've got like 8 or so I lost count.
>>
>>31306441
Fuck off fucking faggot.
>>
>>31306437
>Salvo 12 on a vepr 12
Long gun is looooong
>>
>won three in a drawing

wew lad

suppressors are awesome. Yes they are overpriced. But they reduce sound greatly with the correct ammo and you just run them on the right weapons with the right ammo and enjoy.

I love 'em. The last one I shot was a Barrett MRAD in 338 Lapua and it was a nice soft thump with no earpro and standard ball ammo. Forget what can was on it
>>
>>31306366
I've never used a suppressor myself, but have a buddy who does have a few. He says a lot of the same stuff you did.
He specifically made it sounds like a 22lr gun, like my sr22, would be the best candidate since I'm very careful with my hearing and it's one of the few that actually becomes hearing friendly.
I also wouldn't mind a very small one on my muzzleloader durr gun just to dull the report a bit.
>>
>>31306478
lol take it easy kid

WAH I MADE A HATE THREAD AND NOT EVERYONE AGREES
>>
>>31306464
>>31306478
>mad
People like things you dont deal with it

saying a suppressor has no applications except showing off is autistic
>>
>>31306470
make it out to Hugh Janus
>>
>>31306519

I'm OP. I'm not the one you're replying to, just fyi. I don't care if you agree with me or not.
>>
>>31306529
Kek this
>>
File: 250px-Kc_elmo.jpg (20KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Kc_elmo.jpg
20KB, 250x313px
>>31306366
I call HOT loads of bullshit. you CAN sell new and used cans on Gunbroker and the transfer is the BUYER's headache.

HOW TO FUCKING SELL A CAN
http://blog.silencershop.com/sell-silencer/
Lets see some proof of your cans you "won in a drawing"
>>
>>31306519
>"Hurr only poorfags don't like suppressors"
>actually I personally just don't see a use for them outside of these two specific circumstances
>"Lol you're mad"

k
>>
File: opfag.jpg (40KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
opfag.jpg
40KB, 600x611px
>>
>>31306366
I thought they were just used by poachers
>>
Bunch of faggots who have no real reason to invest in a can but do anyway, then bitch because you spent your whole years allowance and it's not Hollywood quite.

For some of us suppressor are just another tool that gets used. You'll never know the joy of rolling up on a sounder of feral hogs in a blacked out truck with four of your buddies all wearing an/vas5 shooting SS .300 blkout or .45 and the loudest noise you hear is your own laughter and the pigs squealing. I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: 20160912_125650-1024x576.jpg (110KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20160912_125650-1024x576.jpg
110KB, 1024x576px
>>31306529
>>31306537

OP delivers
>>
>>31306366
Very valid rant. I'm waiting on a one myself. I only got it because I don't bird hunt with ear pro and I dont like the little bit of ringing I get at the end of the day. So that little bit of sound reduction is worth it for me.
>>
>>31306519
>>31306518
>Point out obvious flaws with surpressers
>a couple of fags sperg out because they want to play wannabe operator and shit and now have no cover story for having them.
Fags.
>>
File: murray tree.jpg (23KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
murray tree.jpg
23KB, 500x282px
>>31306538
Still waiting for OP to post some proof because "winning three suppressors in a drawing" is basically unheard of.

>7) They aren't even impressive. 100% of responses after firing a suppressed rifle in a man's caliber are "That doesn't really do much, does it."

this is a fucking lie. I went to the Iowa Supressor Rally and anyone with half a brain cell was impressed with the sound reduction, experienced and non. We were shooting heavy caliber rifles WITHOUT EARPRO and standard ball ammo.

Some wore earpro because the packets of earpro were free, but you did not need to.

I did not hear "one" person say "wow that did not do much" because there were no fucking idiots there that I met.

Fucking OP's story is so much shit.
>>
>>31306565

Sounds like you and your boyfriends have quite the time.
>>
>>31306585

Right here ya dingus. You can be Hugh for the rest of the thread.

>>31306566
>>
>>31306587
You can't image.
>>
File: QueenOfK.jpg (78KB, 587x580px) Image search: [Google]
QueenOfK.jpg
78KB, 587x580px
>>31306599

Oh I can totally image. Here's one right now.
>>
I am currently using a plastic bottle filled with sawdust and cotton wool to test my reloads with.

Surprisingly effective. The other people in the
house was unaware that I was shooting.

Sawdust gets everywhere though. That is the only shitty part.
>>
>>31306634
Hope you don't have a dog anon.
>>
>>31306566
who is the manufacturer of the other 3? and take down the 22 can I want to see the baffle design
>>
>>31306634
Fuck
> RIP in peace doggo
>>
>>31306660
I have but I am not a retard. Did it indoors. Dogs stay outside so that they can bite black people.

Shot a couple rounds of 9mmP. Was more of a dull thud than a crack.

First time reloading so to much hassle to drive to a gun range.
>>
>>31306634
I did the same thing except I used the heads of dismembered child soldiers. You tickle the base of their spine and they bite down on the barrel, giving you a nice QD mounting system.

It only works for 5-10 shots, and brain matter gets everywhere, which is like the only shitty part. But no NFA or tax stamps required so eh its worth it.
>>
>>31306689

Huntertown Arms, they're the Chameleon series. I think that's all they're making now. FWIW I can't hear the difference between the Omega and 308 Chameleon.

>who is the manufacturer of the other 3? and take down the 22 can I want to see the baffle design

They're just K baffles, and it's dirty and I don't care to fuck with it. It's not monocore or anything fancy.
>>
>>31306696
You missed the point entirely
>>
>>31306696
>he doesn't get it
>>
>>31306696
unregistered suppressors will earn you a visit from the dog killers
>>
>>31306565
Do it from a horse and your literally me and my boys.
>>
>>31306366
Get the right suppressor for the job. The Omega you have pictured is only good for muzzle suppression and has horrible blowback on a semi. If you're shooting bolt action, it's great. Otherwise it's an over hyped piece of shit.

For semi autos, go with a brand that is focusing on at-ear suppression for the shooter like Dead Air. This is especially important for supersonic rounds, since the supersonic crack of the bullet is still there and overwhelms muzzle report anyway.

Oh yeah, get a good gas block or an adjustable carrier like Gemtechs or even better Bootlegs. It really does make a huge difference.

Here's the biggest point you're missing. You shoot to hit the target, right? Suppressors improve the precision of the weapon. It let's you relax and it acts like a great muzzle crown and reduces barrel harmonic effects. If you don't see your groups tighten up, you have a shitty suppressor--either in the mount or in the baffle design.
>>
>>31306696
>I am not a retard
>didn't get the joke
Hint: someone else does the dog shooting
>>
>>31306696
Basicly anon your dogs are going get shot by ATF agents sent to investigate reports of unregistered, and therefor illegal, supressor manufacture and posession. The ATF agents will claim the dogs posed a threat to them and that they had no option but to shoot them, even if the dogs had no way of hurting them at all, therefor meaning that they will face no repercussions for doing it.
RIP in peace anon's dogs
>>
File: 20160810_162511.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160810_162511.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>31306724
>>31306726
>>31306741
Fortunately I am not from the US.

And if I was good luck. Have a 3 meter brick wall topped with barbed wire and electric fence.
>>
File: 20160912.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160912.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
And old handbooks make good bullet stops.
>>
>>31306507
You shot Josh's gun? He got that from freedom armory its one of those fancy titanium supressors
>>
>>31306607
Matt has the best life. I'd pork his wife in a heartbeat. She's 2cute
>>
>>31306912

I agree. Her wifely/motherlyness only makes her that much hotter.
>>
>>31306932
That's actually 90% of the reason I find her attractive.

>ywn be married to a at 3.14 Texas girl who will mother your children while you're out shooting guns to being in cash for your massive house.

Fuck
>>
Is this the newfag containment thread?

I just wanna add: It may be of significance if your shot can be heard 3 miles or 1 mile you fucking newfaggot plebbit gaylords
>>
>>31306948
No, this is the can/suppressor roach hotel.
>>
Memes aside, how fucking quiet can you make a. 22?
>>
I'd be hype about suppressors if they weren't so regumalated. There is no reason to NOT shoot guns quieter.
>>
>>31306977
Hollywood quiet.
>>
>>31306977
go dry dry fire a 22 rifle. its that quiet. loudest part is the bullet hitting what ever the bullet hits.
>>
>>31306449
Suppressed 45acp it is already subsonic in most loads.
>>
>>31306366

Brit-fag here.

They are extremely common in the UK - I would say that most people use them.

A decent modern suppressor makes a difference, but it is no where near the "silence" they portray in the movies.
>>
>>31306366
Eurofag here, I can buy suppressors just by marching in a gun shop and putting money on the table, so that forbidden fruit doesn't really apply to me.

I share most of your opinions, I only use a can if I'm at the summer cottage and neighbours start to complain. Nothing except cons otherwise.
>>
>>31306449
>>using .308
>not .458, 45 acp, and 300 memeout exclusively
>>
>>31306366
because they're cool and a pain in the ass to get, regardless of the fact that I could make one on my buddies lathe in like 20 minutes.

without the ATF and NFA shit would be a lot easier and more guns would be designed around integral suppression.
>>
File: kermit.jpg (57KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
57KB, 500x388px
>>31307565
This, in NZ you buy them in the pharmacy for cheap and it is considered rude to not use them.

The entire idea of suppressors being regulated heavily is almost as insane as paper clips being considered dangerous in the UK.

The recent health bill has a hearing safety portion that would rule suppressors as normal everyday safety devices, not some fucking pound me in the ass prison sentence if you DARE to reduce your gun's ear-damaging bark by as much as one decibel.

insane rules are insane. Meanwhile, the EPA continues to raise limits on Glyphosate to such high intake rates that "safe" means guaranteed cancer and bowel dysfunction.

Good ol gobment keeping us safe from harm!
>>
File: 420 harold.png (770KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
420 harold.png
770KB, 680x576px
>OP starts whiny thread about how he got 3 cans for free and wah they R so dum nobody else should lik them 2
>everyone starts talking about the benefits of suppressors

I had a hearty guffaw.
>>
>>31306366
Theyre useful, but not so much that theyre worth the hassle in my opinion.
>>
>>31306577
I don't need a "cover story", penis breath.
>>
>>31308049
Wait, legislation is working through the system that would make suppressors an over the counter item rather than something you have to sacrifice your firstborn for?

It'll never pass, but that would be neat.
>>
File: piggos.jpg (46KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
piggos.jpg
46KB, 640x373px
>be me
>load 12 grains of IMR and 180 grain nosler RN
>Spin suppressor onto Tikka 308
>enjoy a comfortable afternoon of shooting subsonics that make less noise than a fart
>clip on thermal in front of scope
>go out that night and hunt piggies
>drop the pigs and the noise level is so low the other pigs only run about 20 feet and then stop and resume eating
>continue to mop up pigs with whisper silent precision
>>
>>31308157
You're getting enough penetration at that fps? What grain load?
>>
>>31306366
OP have you tried subsonic rounds? Some loads are stupid quiet.
>>
>>31308388
not that guy but he posted it here
>load 12 grains of IMR and 180 grain nosler RN

now he doesn't state what particular IMR powder, but I bet you could just change out the IMR powder for Trail Boss and be g2g. Plus more consistent powder burn over most powders since it fills up most of the case capacity with 15gr or less.
>>
>>31306366
For real though is the decibel reduction not significant?

That's the only reason I am interested. Ear pro in general is an annoyance because with basic you cant hear anything, the low pass filter mechanical ones aren't much better, in ear are a tedious annoyance to get in and out, on ear usually need batteries and they fuck up cheek rest when aiming.

Plus there is the whole issue were you might not have the time to stop and put ear pro in.

Maybe I'm just not hardcore operator enough but shooting without ear pro is still painful as shit.
>>
>>31306565
you sound like a sackfull of faggots
>>
>>31306830
>handbooks
As opposed to what? Shoulderbooks? Automobooks? Butterbooks?
>>
>>31309911
It is extremely significant. However even a suppressed rifle shot is dangerously loud; ~130dB. You should still wear light hearing protection for rifles.
>>
>>31306366

I live in NZ were suppressors are unregulated.

They come into their own on bolt guns, cutting recoil and muzzle flash down on larger calibres like .300wm for instance.

Your suppressor industry is tactical bullshit, volume = suppression theres no other way around it, those little tactical suppressors you guys run on .308s arent going to do shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2753x2586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2753x2586px
>>31306366
You sound a bit salty but I would really recommend a .300 if you feel like giving silencers another shot. It's hilariously quiet
>>
>>31306366
suppressors work on high caliber at far distances. you probably wouldnt even hear it at 500 yards.
>>
>>31306507
>The last one I shot was a Barrett MRAD in 338 Lapua and it was a nice soft thump with no earpro and standard ball ammo
Forgive me for being skeptical of .338 being hearing safe even with a can.
>>
>>31306366
RIP, OP's doggo
>>
>>31306366
you really have to ask?

I can make my rifle look dirty as shit with like 20 rounds instead of 500 rounds.

operator as FUCK
>>
I'm really hoping the hearing protection act goes though so its easier to get suppressors.

I just don't think its worth it to deal with all the NFA crap.
>>
>>31310202
What's a good light ear pro then? Something I wear that doesn't obstruct cheek rest and doesn't block so much noise that I lose situational awareness.
>>
>>31310299
Sonic Defender EP3s, also plain old ear plugs.
>>
File: Howard Leight Laser Lite.jpg (18KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
Howard Leight Laser Lite.jpg
18KB, 500x477px
>>31310299
Any plugs. Instead of making sure they're well inserted and sealed (you know the feeling, you get them just right and all the sound just turns to distant mumbles), just put them in your ears without a perfect seal. Not hanging half out obviously, but enough to do something.

I use these, 3/4 inserted. Anything will work. Could shoot without plugs for a little while too, but you're doing cumulative hearing damage that'll manifest in 50 years.

>>31310232
It's not. He's done significant damage, but like slowly losing any sense, he doesn't know it yet.
>>
>>31309911
it'll sound like an unsuppressed .22LR pistol with a good suppressor, a little different.

loud enough to ring your ears after 15 rounds.
>>
>>31310387
I already have a pair of sonic defenders. Love them as ear pro but they are a pain to put in.

Was considering getting some high-end electronic on ears (peltor maybe) but they are usually too bulky.

Wish suppressors had a higher noise reduction....
>>
i like them on the "big" guns like 308, or loud shit like 556 SBR

but if i leave the 556 over 14.7 pin weld, then its not loud enough to suppress, and id rather have a couple inches of barrel instead of 11.5 + device + can
>>
>>31310480
they have passthrough earplugs now for like 15 bucks.
>>
>>31310480
over-ear will always get in the way of cheek-weld for me.

gonna have to be some kind earplugs
>>
subs

muffs

can

plugs

PASGT
>>
>>31306507
>The last one I shot was a Barrett MRAD in 338 Lapua and it was a nice soft thump with no earpro and standard ball ammo.
Yeah...no, you didn't. Even .308 supersonic with a can is damaging.
>>
>>31310577
while 300 BLK is awesome to watch others firing subs, some memes are true, such as:

>"AR15 action cycling next to your ear over and over is no fun without plugs"

and here come the trolls, ill wait to get called a faggot with weak ears

sincerely,
only honest man on 4chan
>>
the reasons i didnt buy a suppressor : "THE THREAD".

expensive
>could buy more guns/parts/ammo

doesnt do much really
>wtf do i do with this? im a civi now.

if ever there came a time when i need one, there will be no laws at that time and i would just make one.

because the only time id need one is durring a conflict.

but thats me personally, im not saying theyre bad, i honestly think the whole NFA thing is fucking retarded, but i personally have no use for one, i could see it being incredibly useful for hunters tho. but i dont hunt.
>>
>>31310650
nah im here bro.

steel riding aluminum, to then slap brass into steel, isnt a pleasant sound.
>>
>>31310653
>just make one.

enjoy your shitty oil filter.
>>
>>31310694
oh shit are you this guy? >>31310653 because im Quint Ear Pro (check em) tripfag that was a temp to troll

i just wrote this TLDR thing about how 4chan is fucking retarded and i came on here looking for one specific thing in another thread and had avoided the place for like a year and now im going again
>not even rage quit, just self preservation

ya i have a 762SDN6 and they have mild cool factor for when i take people who dont shoot and fire subs but beyond that, meh
>>
>neighbors get bitchy about noise

sadface.jpg
>>
>>31308065
Are we even reading the same thread? People all seem to agree that suppressors are fucking useless.
>>
>>31311617
Well this Is a suppressors-are-fucking-useless -thread.
>>
>>31311768
Exactly. Not suppressors-are-totally-useful-guys-I-really-didn't-waste-my-money-guys-pls-believe-me - thread.
>>
>>31310577
This.
Have two cans 22lr and 308.
308 is overbarrel use it on my howa 1500.
Firing the rifle with the can on still hurts my ears, it doesn't make them ring like it does without the can but it's still fuckin loud.
That said, the animals don't scatter as quick when I use a can.
>>
>>31306449
308 supresses like shit. Thanks for the update.
Maybe now you can set the Internet gun community on fire by being the only person in the world to figure out what a waste of time subsonic 556 is.

>man calibers

Oh shit I have gone and responded to a bait thread
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.