[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P30SK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 12-07-2016_17-46-11_47226.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
12-07-2016_17-46-11_47226.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
Is it any good?
>>
>>31227215

You're god damn right it is.
>>
File: hk some men don't.jpg (17KB, 186x225px) Image search: [Google]
hk some men don't.jpg
17KB, 186x225px
>>31227215

Of course it is good.
>>
File: p30 and p30sk.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
p30 and p30sk.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
just bought p30 for my first handgat. kinda wishing i'd gone for the easier carrying p30sk
>>
Not op, but should i pick this up as my first hand gat or a P226 Legion?
>>
>>31228384
P30sk since you will actually carry it.
>>
Is the P30 better than the VP9? I heard the triggers were pretty meh.
>>
>>31227215
Nope, stick to kek-tec, taurus and hi-points
>>
>>31228764
I've actually heard good things about the P30sk trigger. I used to have a P30L which I loved but the trigger was so shit I sold it.
>>
>>31227215
P30 will be here Wednesday so I guess ill know then.
>>
>>31228903
it's the same trigger, but I suppose what people want out of a carry trigger is different than what people want out of a range trigger. I for one love my p30 regular trigger. but the p30 would of been $300 cheaper and an easier to carry gun. Appendix seems to be my most realistic option now.
>>
>>31227215
Looks pretty nice.

I personally would get a rami 2075 over this though.
>>
>>31227335
Did you dun goof? Either way I think they're nice looking and its H&K so even if you fuck up not a big fuck up. I'm thinking of getting one, I need to add a hammer fired to the collection.
>>
>>31230208
I mean, I don't have a holster, or a belt yet. I don't even have my CC license, and I wont pick up my gun for another week. but i've got an air pistol (umarex xgb if anyone wants to see what size it is) ive been playing with to see what carry positions i like.

Certainly in jacket season I will carry my p30 no problem. and since I want to appendix, riding that hammer is an extra level of safety. but if I went with the sk, I wouldn't have to go look for a summer gun six months from now.
>>
>>31227215
It's a fantastic pistol, but not for me.

Pros:
>actually feels like you're shooting a P30 - does not feel like a subcompact
>same very good trigger as P30
>forward slide serrations
>mini accessory rail
>stand off capable

Cons:
>a little heavy
>a little wide
>finger grooves
>no factory pinky extension (and even if there were one, it wouldn't fit that well due to the flare at the bottom of the grip)
>P30 trigger is good, but not as nice as the USP
>the grip is really intended for people with large hands - no reason to have modular grip panels if you have medium hands

Buy one if the P30 is your favorite pistol, but don't buy it thinking it will be an ideal concealed carry if all you own is a VP9.
>>
P2000sk has a thinner grip and can also be found for cheaper. Fit and finish on the P2000sk is also reported to be slightly better and it doesn't have issues with the recoil spring like the P30sk does.
>>
>>31230244
I live in North Central Florida so Im a few months away from any type of hoodie/jacket. I have a G26 but the USP45 Compact has really caught my attention that or just get a 9mm P30 but I'm sick of only owning 9mm and I just sold my .45
>>
File: p2000sk.jpg (525KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
p2000sk.jpg
525KB, 1024x725px
>>31230606
Was really looking at the P2000SK. Can't find it but iirc, I saw some deal on a V3 for $500
>>
>>31230606
>P2000sk has a thinner grip
Yes.
>and can also be found for cheaper.
They are about the same.
>Fit and finish on the P2000sk is also reported to be slightly better
Same.
>and it doesn't have issues with the recoil spring like the P30sk does.
Never heard of any kind of "issue" with the P30SK recoil spring.

Only thing I really can't get past on the P2000SK is the giant finger groove divider. On the P30SK, at least the gun feels somewhat comfortable if your fingers don't fit the grooves perfectly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.