[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ sights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

I have a P07 and there's only 2 fucking options for night sights for it. Is there compatible sights from other models or other brands? Could I glue/loctite in some glock sights?

Pic related is my desired sights
>>
>>31227030
no
>>
>>31227030
you could buy a glock and take a sharpie and write 'CZ75' on the side.
>>
>>31227389
Yeah, but maybe he wanted to keep his hands after pulling the trigger.
>>
>>31227043
You're probably right
>>31227389
That's pretty creative my breh
>>31227401
Does anyone still genuinely believe this meme?

Maybe I can take the sig or S&W version of these sights and shave down the shoulders
>>
>>31227030
This is just another reason why you don't buy CZ
>>
>>31227559
>Glocks exploding is a meme
But it actually happened, a lot.
>>
>>31228136
By that logic, all planes are secretly building hunting sociopaths and cars are literally death traps. Glocks are statistically the most widely issued service pistol of all time, so by the basic fact that so many of them are out there, then obviously there's more malfunctions than any other pistol.
>>
>>31228136
>happened

speaking in the past tense huh?
>>
File: wood.jpg (291KB, 1519x855px) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
291KB, 1519x855px
>>31227030

Why didn't you buy the 75? It's like, $50 cheaper and not made of polymer. I get that light weight is a big plus, but you wanted a light gun so you went to eastern europe?

Hey, I want to buy a gun from a company that made a wonder 9 that's been going strong for about 40 years, but I don't want to spend $500, I only want to spend $450. Oh look, I can get a gun that negates all the benefits of a CZ 75, but has the same rollmark on it!

Just out of spite I went and bought some night sights for my CZ 75b, I had at least 6 options. Enjoy your shitty czompromise pistol.

Here's a pic of what you should have bought.
>>
>>31228480
I enjoyed the aesthetics and size of the pistol my friend. I wanted a P01 but they weren't in stock anywhere at the time. By the way, I have lots of 75s. If you only have a single pistol, I pity you. Sounds like you made the compromise. Poorfag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.