[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ S.T.A.L.K.E.R Challenge Report

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: 20160904_103114.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_103114.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
After approximately 37 hours of squatting in a shitty collection of abandoned buildings for no reason other than to imitate a Ruski videogame, I return to you /k/.

Now please observe and rate my S.T.A.L.K.E.R 'Loner' challenge report.(Pictures will be provided)

>Receive info from friendly anon about possible places to squat around Goldsboro NC.
>Drive out into the sticks
>Unintentionally go mudd'n and get stuck for an hour or so
>The only way to get out of mud is off trail and a tree is in the way
>use chainsaw to cut down tree, shove limbs under tires for traction.
>finally out of the muck
>Suddenly two fucking dogs appear out of nowhere and start trying to bite my tires.
>Floor it and almost squash their head as I race off
>Finally find a decently isolated area and a collection of abandoned buildings.
>Park mud covered truck in bushes
>Gather gear and trek to the building furthest from the road
>Set up shop in backroom, immediately begin drinking vodka as night comes
>Tired from day so fall asleep easy
>Wake up to songbirds
>>
File: 20160904_105420.jpg (2MB, 3629x1585px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_105420.jpg
2MB, 3629x1585px
Part 2

>Go about exploring 'The Zone'
>House I'm staying in is falling apart in the back, front is decent but the floors are covered with hay for some reason
>Go out back, find an outhouse and small metal shed covered in vines
>Use outhouse, smell is still unpleasent
>Go cross woods to other abandoned house
>Its full of crappy old shit and cloths, along with a dozen or so rats.
>Punt unfortunate rat across the room into the wall, wonder if that was cruel
> It was and I had fun doing it
>Realise I'm supposed to collect 'Artifacts' for bonuse points, but idk what the artifacts are in the game
>Go to burnt out barn nearby
>Pretty butterlies everywhere amongst the twisted steel and charred wood
>Accidentally step on a rusted nail, into the shoe it goes.
>Regret everything
>Pull nail out and walk back to my campsite
>>
What challenge is next senpai?
>>
>>31225587
IDK I just did this on a whim but I hope next time I'll be able to plan ahead more and go to a better location.
>>
File: 20160904_105320.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_105320.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
The out house
>>
File: 20160904_142336.jpg (3MB, 3642x1776px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_142336.jpg
3MB, 3642x1776px
Burnt out barn
>>
So... you're squatting. How is this a challenge..
>>
File: 20160904_133056.jpg (2MB, 2359x2209px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_133056.jpg
2MB, 2359x2209px
Part 3

>Try to start fire using sticks, a wood plank and some cord
>fail to start fire, rage and give up
>Use time to learn harmonica
>'Merry had a little lamb' never sounded so bad until I played it on a harmonica
>Go out and patrol the woods
>Find turtle friend and not much else
>Return to camp as evening comes
>>
File: 1469666064353.jpg (426KB, 1920x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469666064353.jpg
426KB, 1920x900px
>>31225658

Its something to do on a weekend so I decided it was better than arguing on the internet.
>>
Prepare your anuses people, story's about to get spoopy from here.
>>
DANCING ON THE ASHES OF THE WORLD, I BEHOLD THE STAAAAARS
>>
File: 20160904_135137.jpg (1MB, 3127x2066px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_135137.jpg
1MB, 3127x2066px
Part 4

>Begin drinking vodka, playing my harmonica in between shots
>Night comes, shits spooky-er than I though
>Hear weird creepy music coming from somewhere but it sounds close
>Sounds like an ice cream truck song but slower and with bells mixed in
>Drink to the point of silliness, take pills to sleep so I can just ignore how spooky this place is
>Footsteps and rustling bushes from outhouse send me into panic mode
>Grab rifle and flashlight, flashlights dim as fuck
>Look out window to darkness
>"Whos there!" I yell (My russian accent bailed the fuck out the minute shit got scary)
>Big bright yellow eyes appear near outhouse
>Mag dump out of pure drunken fear
>Eyes are gone, forest is silent, all dogs in the county are going ape-shit in the distance
>Reload shitty sks mag, rush outside to finish off whatever it was
>Nothings there, outhouse is effectively ventilated now
>Panic, run back to house, back into corner with flashlight and gun ready for when the counter attack comes
>Nothing happens for hours, I fall asleep with gun in hand
>Wake up with mean hangover and memory of last night
>I'mout.jpeg
>Pack up my shit, hoof it to truck, throw it all in, GTFO
>Thus my S.T.A.L.K.E.R Challenge ends with a stop at BurgerKing

Fin
>>
>>31225706
>that abomination of an sks

Comrade, I donot know what you're of doing but it needs to stop.
>>
well, that was anticlimactic as fuck
>>
>>31225706
your SKS is shit and you should feel bad. Otherwise sounds like a good weekend.
>>
What a fucked up sks and what a boring time. Can't believe someone thinks squatting is a challenge.
>>
>>31225730

What would you have possibly done better, I was drunk and scared.

I'm just happy the cops didn't come looking after I lit up the forest.
>>
>>31225728
>>31225734

Believe me it was worse when I bought it for 150 off my cousin.

It had some shitty rail dust cover and what I can only assume to have been an airshitter scope mounted on it.
>>
>>31225748
got out somewhere a bit farther then your back yard.
>>
>anon who thinks squatting is a challenge goes into the woods
>sees something in a drunken stupor after taking sleeping pills, a combination that usually results in vivid dreams or hallicinations
>doesn't understand why he's retarded when he may dumps randomly into the woods

Gee op, you might be actually retarded.
>>
>>31225765
Fuck you

I took a two hour drive to a city an anon said would have abandoned buildings.

I think I went a decent distance, next time I'll try a bit more to research the local but I think it was a good weekend (I did learn to use the harmonica).
>>
>>31225805

You may not know this being fifteen and all, but when adults are drunk we don't really make good decisions.But you won't have to worry about that till your older /k/id.
>>
>>31225843
Op I get black out drunk every other day. I have never made such callus and stupid decisions.
You say this is just what happens, but I tell you you're a degenerate retard. You should probably not drink if this is what you think is supposed to happen.

Sorry your thread sucks and rifle is shit.
>>
>>31225671
The shitty part about most of these and the other list is that most of then require abandoned structures. Here in florida most structures that keep standing that are abandoned are in towns and not in the spirit of stalker. Our out in the woods stuff is usually a foundation if you're lucky.
>>
>>31225875

You near Ocala National Forest by chance?I used to live in FL and there is a fair amount of abandoned trailers out there along with meth-heads (not stalker-ish but its close)
>>
>>31225867

Gee living in your mothers basement sounds like a fun time.

Fuck off it then.
>>
>>31225896
Yeah I am. I've explored most of everything south of 40. I know where there is a town ruins near the st John's but again it's literally the foundation of the bank and that's it. I may do a keep moving stalker and say fuck the building requirement. Travel out for a day and back a day. Columbus day is coming and it should cool down some by then.
>>
>>31225926
You're a real winner, aren't you?
>>
>>31225955

Why yes I am.(I don't see you winning any arguments lately)
>>
>>31225658
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>31225553
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

trespassing is illegal.
>>
>>31225944

That might be your best bet, like I said nothing abandoned in the Ocala forest but trailers. I remember a swamp near Umatilla had an actual abandoned house in it but that was 2009 and it likely has changed since then.
>>
>>31225974
Holy shit this is so embarrassing.

>>31225990
Squatting in an abandon house with a bunch of canned food and bottled water is not a challenge. I don't think you have any idea where you are son.
>>
>>31226007

I didn't see any 'no trespassing' signs and I made sure no one lives there so I'd say I did plenty to avoid breaking the law.
>>
>>31225926
OP I think /k/ collectively hates you, a shitty gun, you look like a faggot. kill yourself. Doing irresponsible shit in the woods at night after drinking on property that isn't yours. Seriously, kill yourself.
>>
>>31226043
is it your land? is it public land? no? then it's trespassing.
>>
>>31226043
Way to understand how state laws work anon. They don't need to post any signs of its common knowledge.
>>
File: 1454624544517.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454624544517.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>31226061

>I speak of all of /k/ and I use a generic insult because you were irresponsible

Go to back reddit why don't ya.
>>
>>31226071
>>31226089

Then how is one supposed to do the stalker challenge and also avoid breaking the law?
>>
>>31226107
This is so depressing. Your thread is reddit tier, you have no understanding of how to even make a thread; you've embarrassed yourself by admitting to acting like a retard, and when things don't go your way you spiral even deeper into acting like a retard.
I'm telling you man stop. There is a reason only a few people are responding to your thread.
I would argue that you probably shouldn't own guns due to your admission of combining liquor and pills, along with discharging a firearm without the basic understanding that bullets go far; and finally on top of that not knowing your state laws enough to understand what you did is as illegal as it is not impressive.

That being said, not who you replied to, but you give gun owners a bad name.
Hell I bet that sks is all you've got.
>>
>>31226133
How about you focus more on your life and being social instead of worrying about a philipino tapestry relay site.
>>
>>31226133
Can you please do everyone on this board a favor and forget your shitty challenges. Go into the local pawn shop, or better yet just send some anon on the board your guns and ammunition, give up all hope of being hasguns, and move to new york or some other shitty commy state so we know where to point when shit breaks loose.
/thread
>>
>>31225867
>Op I get black out drunk every other day. I have never made such callus and stupid decisions.

>Besides getting black out drunk every other day.
You must really hate... your everything.
Enjoy cirrhosis. I heard it sucks shitting your liver out.
>>
>>31226165

So drinking (which the challenge requires you to do) is bad, going into abandoned structures (which the challenge requires you to do) is bad, and the sleeping pills I'll take a hit on.

You bitch about this and that but what have you done lately?Sitting behind a computer is safe and law abiding yes but you did nothing of note, I decided to go out and have fun and maybe it wasn't all legal but at least I had fun doing it.

Also:
Moisen Nagant M44
K-mart break action shotgun
Cobray MAC-10
Charter Arms Bulldog revolver
Marlin 22.
>>
>>31226254
What is embellishing. The point of the post was to show that not everyone who drinks acts like a retard.
>>
>>31226268
Jesus Christ anon, stop projecting your shit on every person who doesn't like your thread.
>>
>>31226272
>What is embellishing. The point of the post was to show that not everyone who drinks acts like a retard.

lying, then trying to backtrack is what you are doing.
>>
>>31226272
valid point. dude really shouldn't mix pills and liquor. like ever. let alone when innawoods with a gun.

>>31226268
Your collection is poo.
Besides the cobray and the nugget.
I had two sSMG-10s by RPB. Cool guns.
Stop being retarded.
>>
>>31226294
>this anon kept himself from admitting how dumb he is! 4Chan posters hate him, click here to find out his secret!
>>
>>31226324
*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*
>>
>>31226294
Honestly op if you just want to ignore how dumb you are why do you keep posting.
>>
>>31226300

Yes but its the one I can afford.
That is a cool gun.
Alright, one time I accidentally mix sleeping pills and alcohol have a hallucination then shoot it and everyone gets all colors of crazy.
>>
>>31226358
Something tells me this isn't the first but yeah, that's a pretty huge fuck up. Admitting that it's common for you is another sign that you're a danger to yourself and others.
>>
>52 replies
>12 posters

You're all sad fucks
>>
>>31226358
you're retarded, leave /k/ never come back
>>
>>31226386
The thread is super bad and he's retarded. Do you honestly think people are going to actively join the thread? I've been saging since I got here.
>>
>>31226371
It was my first time doing that, I was scared and drunk and thought that just taking a sleepin pill or two would knock me right out till morning (obviously I was wrong).

How do you get the idea I mix stuff like that often?
>>
File: Dude-seriously-381.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dude-seriously-381.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>31226358
>Alright, one time I accidentally mix sleeping pills and alcohol have a hallucination then shoot it and everyone gets all colors of crazy.

I double-taked so hard at this.
Are you kidding bro?

You wander onto private property, camp out in a a hut because
>Hurrdurr I'm so stalker bro

Get drunk as fuck >semiacceptable
Take pills drunk as fuck >never really acceptable
START SHOOTING AT SHIT IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT, DRUNK AS FUCK, AND HIGH ON PILLS.

Why does this need to be explained.

Jesus, you need to take a seat.
On a bus
To Auschwitz.
Where they killed retards on the daily.

Stop doing drugs when you have guns.

You're gunna shoot somebodies fucking dog or something dumbass.
>>
>>31226417

I'm not ATF so don't worry the dogs are safe.

But As I said the mistake was made, I did it while intoxicated so I wasn't really on my A game.No one got hurt, no dead dogs, nothing but some vegetation and an outhouse.

Calm your tits
>>
Fuck the haters. Good on you for doing a challenge op. I'm looking for a stalker challenge location myself.
>>
>>31226455
>>31226410
So you think it's okay to be a retard because you were drunk. This is so fucking embarrassing
>>
>>31226409
No shit, retard
>>
>>31226268
>Moisen Nagant M44
>K-mart break action shotgun
>Cobray MAC-10
>Charter Arms Bulldog revolver
>Marlin 22.
Do you live in a trailer by any chance?
>>
>>31226476
Not even sure why you posted >>31226386 if you didn't expect someone to explain how bad it was.
>>
>>31226479

Nah, my budget for funs isn't really up for high quality stuff and the only reason I have the cobray is because the guy who was selling it thought it was broken so I got it for 190 after haggling. Turns out the mag catch on it wasn't not meant for the magazines that came with it so I just switched it out for the right part and it worked.
>>
>>31225671
Those pack weight limits are super low.
>>
>>31226007
No, it isn't unless it's posted. Though that depends on local laws.
>>
>>31226071
>>31226089
Don't be retarded. If it's not posted, it's not necessarily illegal. It depends on state and local regs.
>>
>>31226959
I highly suggest you take the three seconds to google north Carolina state law regarding trespassing.don't be a retard, as you put it.
>>
>>31226071
uh, don't want to call you a retard, but since it's a busted down property in the middle of the words, the city most likely appropriated it and it's now public land. That's generally how these things work, but you wouldn't know that sitting behind your monitor in your basement room's computer chair, nitpicking what's legal and what's not with a 5th grade education.
>>
stop having a go at OP, his challenge was pretty good. i'm with you OP.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.