[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A woman as the lance in a breach and clear operation ? Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

A woman as the lance in a breach and clear operation ? Is this true ? Do they actually put women in these aggressive, demanding roles ? I wouldnt trust my life in her hands.

Movie is Sicario btw, if someone didnt already guess.
>>
>>31224538

She was hard enough, just really uncomfortable with doing morally and legally ambiguous shit.
>>
>>31224538
>Do they actually put women in these aggressive, demanding roles ?
I'm sure they do in law enforcement. I don't think the FBI is as "aggressive" or badass as people think.
>>
She handled her pistol pretty well when she shot the bandito at the border crossing. Falling to the ground to shooting the shotgun guy in the open was a pretty smooth move, too.

I wouldn't believe it from looking at her either, but she could use a gun just fine.
>>
>as the lance

I don't know what that means and I haven't seen Sicario
>>
>>31224538
Seems unlikely, women don't have the ability to keep up with men in 3 gun so I doubt they would keep up in training with entry teams
>>
>>31224989
Point man?
>>
>>31224989
The final battle between Kate (Blunts character) and El Sicario (main villain) involved them both running out of ammo and having a showdown using lances. Personally I thought it was a weird tonal shift, but that's just me.
>>
>>31225312
It tied in the scene where she mentions her hobby of attending local ren fairs nicely though
>>
>>31225344
To be honest, it was quite campy the way they did that, especially the gauntlet pun.
Shit was cringe worthy.
>>
>>31225312
It's meant to showcase the almost medieval nature of drug cartels, Sicario is a very deep film.
>>
File: 121640134776.jpg (15KB, 358x360px) Image search: [Google]
121640134776.jpg
15KB, 358x360px
>>31225312
>>31225344
>>31225379
>>31225475
>>
I wouldn't trust my life on an man just because he is a man. Both men and women have to prove they're competent.

The main difference between men and women, provided equal training, would be physical strenght and endurance. I don't know how important they would be in such a situation, but it seems they wouldn't last for hours and mainly involve shooting guns so I think a woman would be okay.

But I never cleared a building or anything so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>31224677
fpbp
>>
>>31225379
That orgy scene with the spec ops guys at the end in El Paso tho, I came buckets to that scene. Hard to believe they showed full penetration in a mainstream movie.
>>
File: 600px-Sicario-G36C-1.jpg (41KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Sicario-G36C-1.jpg
41KB, 600x250px
>>31225520
Pic related
I'm surprised the glasses didn't fly off during that scene.
>>
>>31225520
They uses the same special effects crew as Nymphomaniac, basically just sewing faces onto bodies.
I heard they originally wanted to do it for real, but some of the actor's wives were really reluctant to fluff.
>>
>>31225572
>When you're a spy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.