[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these states is the most /k/omfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: Messages Image(1990694039).png (77KB, 650x586px) Image search: [Google]
Messages Image(1990694039).png
77KB, 650x586px
Which of these states is the most /k/omfy?
>>
>>31222374
VT

But you're in the clear as long as you don't pick one of the four worst
>>
>>31222374
West Virginia might be nice if you were just retiring there.

Otherwise, I'd go with Maine or New Hampshire.
>>
File: Pennsylvania.png (337KB, 959x772px) Image search: [Google]
Pennsylvania.png
337KB, 959x772px
Objectively PA
>>
>>31222374
Based PA (minus Philly, Allentown, Lancaster, etc)
I might be biased though since I moved from New Jersey to PA for muh funs
https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/pennsylvania/
>>
CT checking in.

Yeah nah, its def not CT.
>>
>>31222495
>based PA
>only allowed 1 round in your gun at a time at the range
Top jej m8
>>
>>31222412
Vermont and maine both have constitutional carry bills. The restrictions on firearms ownership is light. Maine has a castle doctrine, and Vermont just recently amended the law banning suppressors. New Hampshire is also a great state, lacking a constitutional carry bill I can't put it in the same status as ME or VT.
>>
>>31222660
That's all due to moonbat governor vetoes and she's not running for another term. Maybe next year.
>>
CT also here
can confirm this >>31222588
>>
>>31222615
you need to find another range... that's not even a rule in Philly.
>>
>>31222615
[Citation needed]
>>
>PA is always a blue state on the backs of Philthy, Shittburgh, and Harrisstan
fug
>>
>>31222615
If you're talking about the shitty state game lands ranges, yeah, they have a stupid 3 round cap. Just join a private range. The one I go to is 60 bucks a year and allows everything you could ever ask for, plus they organize all kinds of competitions and the like. It's not even the nicest club in the area, either, there are better ones that are just slightly further out of the city than I feel like driving.

Or if you're not a poorfag, buy some of the reasonably priced land up north and build your own.
>>
>>31222798
Part of me would love to do that, but most of me loves to play vidya with good ping
>>
>>31222374
If you can get a decent job, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine are really good for gun owners.
>>
>>31222374
VA is pretty good as long as you don't mind living next to every alphabet agency there is.
>>
Not the Democratic People's Republic of Maryland.

>Source: I live in MD
>>
Commiewealth of Taxachusetts reporting.

Fuck the cities. Boston deserves to sink into the harbor.
>>
>>31222374
DE here. Pretty based. No silencers buy everything else is a go.
>>
File: 1469034881723.png (315KB, 383x348px) Image search: [Google]
1469034881723.png
315KB, 383x348px
>>31223979
>No silencers
>Pretty based
>>
>>31222374
VĂ­nland is /k/omfy af
>>
>>31222374
WV if you can find a job, plus our c permits are recognized in all but 14 states and jew york city. Also you don't need any permit to open carry.
>>
Maine, obviously
>>
>>31223979
Tell us the process for a de ccw.

>This will get good
>>
>>31222495
What's wrong with Lancaster? Visited a few times with the gf and thought it was a cute little town, from what we saw anyway.
>>
Here's a not necessarily gun related question, but it's more freedom related question. Which of these states is the safest and most likely to allow off-road driving with a 4x4? Like, which ones can I just turn off the main road and start driving up a trail instead of going to a privately owned Park?

So far, I've had the best luck in Pennsylvania where I had a friend take me up a State game land trail and ive also explored Centralia myself.
>>
>>31222773
It's not exactly a blue state. The state house and senate are both Republican by a solid majority. The urban riff raff who vote blue across the board only vote in presidential elections.
>>
>>31224562
Lancaster is pretty much filled with criminal scum. They usually only come out at night and there are certain ares you can't even go in if you're white (as in people will assume something is off). Just stay North of Prince Street and you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>31222474
This.
>>31222615
lol no
>>
>>31225348
It's Asians now.
>>
How is Rhode Island?
>>
>>31225365
cancer
>>
VT gives no fucks.
>>
>>31222474
drinking a Yuengling right now friendo. Based PA
>>
>>31222374
NH or VT. West Virginia doesn't seem bad either from what I've heard
>>
>>31222374
Wv is super comfy, just finished a trip through the woods, but massive drug problem at least in Huntington, most of the state is below the poverty line and there aren't many jobs. Besides that it's super comfy
>>
>>31222374
cut this /k/omfy shit out. we're tired of it.
>>
>>31222474
middlesworth chips? Hell no.

Lays or Herrs potato chips from wawa.
>>
>>31222495
Allentown bad? You mean for crime?
>>
>>31224562
>cute little town
Millersville is now included in what constitutes Lancaster City. Downtown Lancaster City is at least 15x15 city blocks and then there are ghetto hoods for 2 miles all around that except the not the north side as much.

>>31225348
Anon is right about not being able to go into certain parts of the city, which sucks to see such a racially divided area for no good reason.
>>
>>31226137
i live right next to Herr's HQ. They pretty much own the town.

Always smells good.
>>
>>31226232
I did the tour of Herr's factory. Herrs will always be the best.
>>
>>31226250
Tfw they got rid of smokey bbq flavor
>>
>>31226256
>regular will always reign supreme
>>
>>31222474
>Philly
The shit part of the state, eh?
Yinz don't know shit 'bout nothin.
>>
>>31223979
>need to actually take out an ad in the paper for a cc permit
>>
>>31222374
WV
They all suck though. The northeast is the least /k/ part of the country.
>>
>>31222474
Philly is definitely not the shitty part of the state. Go out to central PA and visit the dead or dying coal mining towns.
>>
>>31226296
That's cause muh high population w/ no desert and possible drug cartel badlands.
>>
>>31226279
blue bag is dank.
all their flavors are good desu but they taste better in Maryland for some reason, fuck if i know but PA has all the best foods.
>dat Geno's steaks
>>
>>31226304
people who have never been to Philly are so scared of it. I really don't know why,
I ride my bike around at like 3 in the morning and literally nobody bothers you.
I even had a flat once in Darby and it was like whatever.
>>
>>31226296
That's fine, all the fewer overweight fatfuck autists at the gun range.
>>
>>31226355
Yeah. There are just a few neighborhoods and areas that are kinda sketchy. Like outside of temple and south side. But places like fishtown are harmless.

I think philly gets a bad rap cause not only it is kinda dirty, but people don't realize the city is not like it was 15 years ago when 3 or 4 kids were getting shot every other night.

I remember I would watch NBC10 news in the morning and they would devote maybe 1 minute to talking up somekind of shoot out that happened in the suburbs/neighborhoods outside center city they previous night.
>>
>>31226422
I remember that shit bro
Boy, NBC10 loved dead kids.
I remember fairly recently Glenn Schwartz was doing this thing from earthquake damage in a flyover state and he got legit mad about how unprepared the homes were on live tv. The anchors had to reel him in a bit but that's my nigga right there.
>>
>>31226522
Schwartz is amazing
>>
Stay away from CT.
>>
File: 1ablog-joepaternox-large.jpg (45KB, 490x560px) Image search: [Google]
1ablog-joepaternox-large.jpg
45KB, 490x560px
>>31222474

PA

Where we idolize child rapist enablers because "Muh college footbull!"
>>
>>31226536
hey bb wats happening in ur neck of the woods
>>
Maine

Best gun laws, comfy nature, comfy as fuck, no niggers
>>
>>31223054
All my internet gets routed through Fairfax. My NSA/FBI blackmail file must be gigantic
>>
>>31226356
More like fewer ranges, packed with more inexperienced shooters and groups of instagram faggots who have never even seen a real gun.
>>
File: DSCN2645.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2645.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
PA is the last, best hope for the mid-Atlantic region.
>>
NH Reporting. It's awesome here, open carry at any age, pistol/conceal carry permit at 16 I believe. I got mine at 18 and was conceal Careing my glock with in a week. Lots of ranges. And I've never experienced stupid RO'S or stupid people to be honest. Plenty of places to go inna woods or inna mountains. Plus we have to tell the white house whenever we mobilize our national guard. Because we invaded Maine. (Shows the live free or die state don't take no shit!) Also you don't need car insurance and you don't have to wear a seat belt if you don't want to.
>new hampshire is best hampshire
>>
>>31222615
>using public ranges

Poorfag
>>
>>31222588
>>31222702
>>31226537
Originally from ct current military will not be returning to ct but I love New England
>>
>>31227248
New England is great and all but the only states that have jobs are MA and CT
>>
>>31226328
Philly especially has great food

all that farming and shipping make for good shit
>>
>>31226561
As usual, there is always backed up traffic into philly and i-95 is slow, so you should stay off it.
>>
>>31227141
Honestly everyone is sleeping on NH and I'm from PA. PA might have more jobs, stores, places to get supplies, and generally convenient and nice places to live, but for a true /k/ /out/ man NH seems to be where it's at.
>>
>>31227270
Plenty of jobs in PA. Just stay in the corners of the state, southern 1/5th, places like Scranton or Harrisburg and you will find work.
>>
Comfy thread
>>
>>31222474
Really? My roommate is from central PA and hates it. He's a gunfag too (and loves the laws there compared to NY) but hates everyone there. Says there all hicks, or heroin/meth makers and addicts. But I have heard good things about the Allegany national forest.
>>
>>31222374
I live in MD and it sucks cock.

Unless you live in the more southern parts or next to the bay.

Everywhere else is Suburbia Liberal Guilt shithole. Especially MoCo.
>>
>>31224330

Different anon here but also as of May 24th 2016 ages 21 and older can conceal carry without a permit in WV.
>>
>>31227270
>CT
>Jobs
P much only if you're a minority or have at least a masters degree.
Or are in medicine,
Everything else here is going to net you a barely living wage or a number for the unemployment line.
>>
>>31222374
MA here
Stay far away. It's shit here. NH is pretty good for guns though.
>>
>>31222495
Fuck ya I moved from NJ to PA earlier this year myself to eascape niggers and for better gun laws. Couldnt be happier.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.