[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canik T-100 GTG? or NO GO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: CANIK9mm_1.jpg (63KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
CANIK9mm_1.jpg
63KB, 1000x747px
So i've been considering this a budget pistol to fuck around with but i'm not sure if anyone here has shot one before... Does /k/ have advice? I've had good experiences with Canik before. The tp9sa has been very reliable. My other option is the S&W SDV9. 300-350$ budget compacts suggestions are welcome!
>>
Shield
>>
>>31215052
have you shot one?
>>
I was thinking of slapping on some new grips from cz if i purchase it
>>
It's one of their clone CZ's. They've been making them for a long time at their main factory and they're very reliable. I'd take it easily over the SDV9, which is just a really cheap pistol. Their shotguns are generally solid too. People are just scared because "Turkey" but a lot of high quality imports come from there and get rebranded under U.S. marquees.
>>
>>31216726
Ive had the tp9sa since febuary and was really impressed by the steel and over all quality. I don't care what the side of the gun says, just the way it puts bullets down range
>>
>>31215034
Almost got one but instead got a Jerich 941 FS which is awesome. I say save up and get a Jericho instead.
>>
>>31215034
I own a Canik T100 with the black cerakote finish. Have put around 800 rounds through it with no issues. Accurate gun, but the double action pull is a bit heavy.
>>
>>31215034
Do it. I wouldn't carry one though.
>>
>>31215034
LEO trade-in M&P 9.
>>
>>31217113
Is t it possible to carry it, cocked and safety on?
>>
>>31215034
It's OK as long as you can live with the fact that some of the profits from your gun purchase will be funneled to mosques that fund terrorism.
>>
>>31217940
They are all going to be killed anyways, I want something to remember the cockroaches by
>>
>>31217108
I'm trying to get a budget gun again. This is my second, throw away pistol. My first gun was a Canik tp9. This will live in my back pack. I know I'm getting a g26 this feb, I'm just not sure what else.
>>
>>31217966
>They are all going to be killed anyways
What does that even mean?
>>
>>31217996
THE RAID SPRAY COMETH
>>
I have a T120, and I love it. Recoil is softer than many 9mm pistols, beavertail is generous, rail space is adequate, accuracy is good enough for pistol distances for sure, and the trigger is suitable. No FTF or FTE in a few hundred rounds. Unfortunately I was only able to shoot it on leave last December and I'm not checking my shit into the armory so some dipshit can fingerfuck my waifus, so I don't have a lot of experience running it.

I'd say it's absolutely worth the money, plus there's options down the road for custom gunsmithing from places like Cajun.
>>
>>31215034
Canik makes fine guns, some of the best CZ clones out there. People tend to piss and moan because the company is Turkish.
>hurr durr you be supporting terrorist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.