[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sikh thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Sikh_Anti-aircraft_BrenGun.jpg (111KB, 774x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sikh_Anti-aircraft_BrenGun.jpg
111KB, 774x768px
What does /k/ know about Sikhs? Besides Kubism, Sikhism sounds like the most /k/ religion. Let's have a thread about Sikh military history and weapons like the kirpan (the knife a fully-initiated Sikh wears as one of the five articles of faith). I'm considering converting and will be picking up a kirpan either way.
>>
Don't be a romantacist. I know some in real life (infantry) and some are cool guys and others are lazy or dicks just like anyone else on the planet.
>>
>>31212501
>confirmed for no-beard jellyfag
>>
>>31212480
pretty much a bunch of terrorists which are supported by the canadian government
fags say they're "bro-tier" because they want to pretend some of the near east shit skins are good
>none of the non-european peoples are any good
>>
File: us army sikhs.jpg (178KB, 900x618px) Image search: [Google]
us army sikhs.jpg
178KB, 900x618px
>>31212532
>supported by Canadian government
>United States is now a Canadian puppet state
>>
>>31212480
Great grandfather and his ancestors were in command of sikh regiments along the frontier.

they fought in the raids against the allahu akbars, 1st world war and second world war.

21 sikhs killed circa 1000 jihadists during one of their raids. They fought to the death. But not before taking 500 with them.

You can only fight extremism with extremism.
>>
>>31215431
10,000 sorry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
>>
>>31212532
I'll take the ones that are civilized over the fucking cavemen.
>>
>>31212480
They're basically Jedi.
>>
>>31212480
Islam is the most /k/ religion. It has a code of conduct, code for looting, slavery, etc. Like it or not, it's the most /k/ religion.
>>
File: 1461975153231.jpg (27KB, 640x351px)
1461975153231.jpg
27KB, 640x351px
>>31212567
Shut it down
>>
SIKHS ARE BROTIER

t. leaf
>>
>>31212480
Just stay away.

At least Jews will leave you alone if you don't get in the way of their hustle. Sikhs will just shoot you, on general principles, the second they think they can get away with it.
>>
>>31216629
That sounds the opposite of /k/
>>
>>31212480
If they're not Muslim, then they're okay with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1080x1080px
>>31216629
REMOVE
>>
>>31212480
Use to work with a sikh guy was a secind generatiin born cut his hair no turban had a gf drunk

Nices man in the world

Met a turbaned punjabi guy dfrom india or what ever country one of the biggest cunts i eber met he was a real turn he woild do shit like ask for a pack of gums eat everythig and give only one stick back

Did fuck all he had t put clothes back in the hangers he would just drop the load in someone elses area fuck him
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.